The Hunter

By AgentTorterra04

The Mandalorians have been revered as legends within the galaxy. But that's all they are now. Legends. Where... More

Prologue
Sparta
Cheated
Predator or Prey
Diplomacy
Leads
Stay Frosty
The Hot Gates
The Search
Defiance
Needle In A Galaxy
Charting The Way
The Future Of Sparta
Fate
Jakku
The Falcon's Flight
Change Of Plans
Star Killer Base
Return To Crete
Unification
Duel
Electricity
The Wise
Beskar Maiden
Lay Of The Land
Crystal River
This isn't working

Clash

1.6K 42 40
By AgentTorterra04

Leeezzz gooo.

Y/N's POV:

With my saber drawn I begin to circle Kylo who remains still and unmoving.

Kylo: It's not too late for you Spartan. You need not to die today.

Y/N: I won't.

Kylo: What makes you think you'll survive?

Y/N: Fate.

Cue thine music!

I charge forward with my saber raised and my shield in front of me. He kicks snow up at me blocking out my vision for a moment.

In the corner of my eye I can see the red hue of his saber come flying at my neck so I duck down in time to dodge the swing.

With his chest exposed I slam my shield into his stomach staggering him. Once he recovers he spins and slashes at me.

With little time to react I raise my shield in time to save myself from losing my life. The only problem is that his saber embedded itself in my shield for a second before he drags it to the side cutting my shield in half.

Y/N: You bastard.

Kylo: Such flimsy and pathetic material.

With my shield less hand I grab some snow and fling at him. He slashes through the small cloud of snow. With him temporarily distracted I step out of his field of view and stab my saber towards his side.

He spins uses the cross guard of his hilt to catch my strike. I pull the saber black and lift it up in time to block his upwards swing.

I step to the side letting his saber go as it cuts through the air. I stab at his stomach but he steps to the side and slashes his sword diagonally towards me.

I block the blade and we begin to fight for control of the fight. He begins to push forward forcing me to take backwards steps.

My foot catches a rock and I fall backwards. He then stabs his blade down towards my head. I move it to the side as it scrapes the side of my helmet.

I stab my saber upwards towards his mask. He moves his head back but not before my saber cuts through his mask.

He reels back in back pain before ripping off his destroyed mask. Gods he's no where near as intimidating without that mask.

His face now bloody twists into a snarl as he charges me. I get to my feet in time to block his saber. Once again we find ourselves locked in place fighting for dominance.

I begin to slowly overpower him with nothing but sheer strength. His knees begin to buckle before I'm thrown backwards by an invisible force.

My back hits a tree as explosions begin to ring out in the forest. This whole base is coming apart which means their plan worked.

I pull myself to my feet stare down Kylo. I take a step forward before charging him.

He swings his saber towards my so I slide under it and slash my saber against his hip. As he falls he slashes at my back and I feel an immense pain.

I fall to the ground as my back burns and throbs. My mind begins to go into overdrive as I try to force myself to stand back up.

I see black shoes in front of me and a red hue against the powder white snow. My body strains as I slowly push myself up only to get kicked in the side. Then the back of my head is stomped on twice.

Kylo: I gave you a chance hunter. And you so foolishly stood against me.

As he continues to rant I hear a sound in the distance. The whir a ships engines make. Familiar engines.

The forest continues to fall apart around us. I tighten my grip on my saber.

Kylo: Surrender.

I rise up to my knees in agony. My back feels as if it's on fire. My mind races at a thousand miles per hour. Blotches begin to cloud my vision.

But through all of the pain I shakily stand on my own two feet. My knees shake as my breath becomes ragged. My chest contracts before I shove Kylo backwards to create some distance.

I raise my saber once again and stare him down. The engines grow louder.

Y/N: The word surrender holds no meaning in the Spartan tongue.

Kylo: Then you will die here by my hand.

Y/N: Come get some.

He rushes towards me and I raise my saber before swinging it down towards him. He blocks the strike. I kick his knee backwards causing him to stagger.

With my new opening I charge him. I hold out my saber to the side and notice that his eyes are tracking the saber instead of me.

With a smirk on my face I drop the saber and watch as his eyes follow it. I continue charging and draw my sword.

His eyes widen as it's too late. With one swift motion my blade is plunged into his stomach. I then spin and tear it out of him.

The engines grow louder until I see a pair of lights coming towards me. I know those lights anywhere.

Y/N: About time.

I picked up my saber and turned to watch as Kylo began to sit up.

Kylo: This isn't over Spartan!

Y/N: It is.

The from the trees out comes the Redemption.

Y/N: My job is complete.

I turn my back to him and walk towards the ship as it opens up for me.

Kylo: Get back here!

Y/N: No.

I step onto the ship and look back at the wounded man. Had I not seen his eyes I would have likely perished. Had I not had any prior swordsmanship training I would have died. But there is still room to improve.

The ship takes off away from the base. I stumble towards the cockpit and find Jess in the pilot seat.

Y/N: The others?

Jess: Dropped them off at their ship then came for you.

She looks at me and then gets a worried look.

Jess: Oh my god are you okay?!

Y/N: Fine.

Jess: No your not! Lay down!

Y/N: I'll live.

I sit in my chair and groan as the adrenaline wears off.

Jess: Please? Let me help you.

I look over at her. She's not going to let this go is she?

Y/N: No. I'll deal with it.

Jess: Fine! Just rest at least when your done. For me?

Y/N: For you.

I get up and move to the back of the ship and start getting to work on my back. I have to remove my armor and once it's off I can't help but feel vulnerable. And I don't like feeling vulnerable.

With the assistance of a mirror I set about patching up my back. It's not much but I'll hold me together and that's all that really matters.

Once I have my armor back on I feel our ship land. J

Jess: Is it okay for me to come over there now?

Y/N: Yes.

She walks out of the cockpit and looks me up and down.

Jess: What're you going to do about the armor?

Y/N: I'll find someone to repair it.

Jess: Right. Well let's go cash our check huh?

We step out of the ship and watch on as the people celebrate. My eyes scan the crowd until they land on Organa.

Y/N: Let's go.

We walk towards Organa as she finishes hugging the scavenger. Shouldn't she be hugging the Wookiee? I mean she hardly knew that Solo guy.

Organa: And there's the Spartan. Here to collect your pay?

Y/N: Yes.

Jess: What was our pay again?

Y/N: Information.

Organa: Yes well it's true we did work with another Spartan.

Y/N: Where is she?

Organa: She was also apart of the assault on the Star Killer base ya know? We commissioned her services.

I tilt my head. Then she must be here right now to collect her payment.

Y/N: Has she collected her payment?

Organa: No. That's her ship landing right now.

I turn my head to watch as an X-Wing lands. Must have borrowed it for the mission.

Y/N: Thank you.

I walk away a from Organa and towards the X-Wing. My footsteps become lighter as my pace quickens. My heart picks up pace as it slams against my chest.

I finally reach the ship and watch as a figure exits from it. And there she is. After all these years. There she is.

Her armor gleams in the sunlight. I can see her Auburn hair flow out from the back of her helmet.

Y/N: Helena!

She stops and looks at me. For a moment it's as if the whole world stopped moving. Then resumes as a blur of auburn hair and armor tackles me to the ground.

Helena: Y/N? Is that really you?

Y/N: Yes.

Jess: Y/N? That's your name? And who is she?

Aaaand scene

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

620K 20.2K 49
โ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ'๐ซ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ๐จ ๐ฌ๐จ๐Ÿ๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ฅ๐! ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ง๐ž๐ž๐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ก๐š๐ซ๐๐ž๐ง ๐ฎ๐ฉ -- ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ง ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐š๐œ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ญ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ญ...
7K 201 13
You are a singer in a galaxy famous bar, the Galaxy Cove. Due to its popularity, it attracts a large variety of people. One day, a mandalorian walks...
141K 3.3K 20
Y/n Djarin and his father are Mandalorians who have been bounty hunters for some time now. But when they get offered a bounty with an irrefutable rew...
470 3 30
{BOOK ONE IN THE WOLVES SERIES} Will update on weekends mostly [Season One, Finished ] โ› You are a ๐•ฌ๐–“๐–Ž๐–’๐–†๐–‘! โœ โ› Good to know. โœ . There are whi...