Mafia daddy (DDLG)// Jungkook...

By btsfanficwriter123

Book 1 in the Jungkook DDLG Series ---------- ''No, no sweetheart please don't cry. I want to help you I prom... More

Warnings
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74
Part 75
Part 76
Part 77
Part 78
Part 79
Part 80
Part 81
Part 82
Part 83
Part 84
Part 85
Part 86
Part 87
Part 88
Part 89
Part 90
Epilogue Part 1
Epilouge Part 2

Part 9

36.6K 1.1K 208
By btsfanficwriter123

I woke up happy which was a first. You see with the beautiful little in my arms, I could so easily forget about everything and just exist for once. Unfortunately work must be done so without disturbing my little, I got out of bed, dressed and left for my office.

After maybe 30 minutes of me working, I felt a small figure looming behind my Mac's screen. I look over to see the angel standing there. I notice some thing is off though. And why is she back in her dirty old clothes. 'Princess, what are you doing in you old clothes. Do-' she cuts me off with. 'I'm not in little space'.

This is a huge 180 in turns of her persona. Before she seemed cute and fragile but now she seems tough and like she could quite easily fend for herself. 'I will be out of your hair now and don't expect for me to be like I was before any time soon. Before I leave I only ask for one thing.'

I merely nod completely shocked about what the hell was happening. 'I want revenge on Kai. I know you have him tied up somewhere and I *she takes out a pocket knife and begins to play with it* would like to make him hurt.'

'How... what... w-where did you even get that knife.'    'I'm surprised you didn't search me or something when you let me in your house. I would have thought the great Jeon Jungkook would have been less trusting... look all I want is to get my revenge and leave.'

'What if I don't want you to leave.' I say not holding back. 'Did you really fall for my little side that quickly.' She says creating a silence as I find it difficult to talk about my feeling. 'Listen, I'm not all sweet and giggly like that all the time. The real side of me, this side is deeply f*cked up... and I don't want to get anyone else involved in that. So... will you let me see him.'

I nod trying to ignore the sharp pain in my chest. For a second I thought I had finally found the one. 'Wait' I say before she leaves the room. 'What if I want you regardless of which part of you is present.' I guess she is thinking about it because she simply looks down and walks closer. 'You're going to have to prove I can trust you before making a statement like that... how about we make a deal then... there is the annual mafia ball coming up in a few days, so why don't you accompany me.'

'Wait you know about that?' She laughs at my stupidity and I have to swallow down my dominant side. 'Sorry I didn't mean to laugh' She says biting her lip to stop smiling. God how I would love to bite that lip.

No Jungkook stop, I say to myself. 'Okay we will go together then and I will let you see Kai, but kitty...' I say strolling up to her. 'Watch who you're talking to' I have my thumb and forefinger holding her chin so she is looking directly in my eyes while my other hand is somewhat tightly squeezing her waist.

She nods and I feel her heart beat rise. I guess nicknames are a bit of a little side trigger to her. I smile knowing I have found the easiest way to get her cute side back. She must really trust me if she is ok with showing me her trigger.

Obviously I won't use it to my advantage but it's just interesting to know in the case of her being naughty...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

876K 46.2K 32
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
275K 12.4K 36
જ⁀➴ᡣ𐭩 hidden, various hazbin hotel characters x female reader જ⁀➴ᡣ𐭩 𝑰𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 we follow an angel named y/n, who had her bes...
285K 16.2K 66
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
118K 4.2K 36
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. ━ Lando Norris x Fem!OC © KissLeclerc , April 2024