"A Smile That Changed His Lif...

By caree_96

"Can a Man be complete for a Woman? Can he vanish away her pain?" . . Let's Find out!! -Self ... More

"PROLOGUE"
FINDING A JOB
FIRST DAY OF JOB
Work load and meeting new people.
Coffee/Date and Confessions Part-1
Confessions part-2
Hard to Get Types.
Love life is like a Storm.
A Walk Down a Slippery Road.
Drunk Cally and a Good Night
"The Next day"
"Trouble"
"When Brother comes Calling"
Meeting my brother and a surprise.
Angry Cally
I NEED TO KNOW
"HER PAST"
Her Past Part-II( Hospital and Moving Forward)
2 YEARS AGO
"THE VILLAIN"
The Awakening
"Panicked Morning"
Clash of Brothers.
" Androphobic Love"
"Anger and Gunshots"
"Moving One Step Forward "
"New Couple"
"24 Hours"
"Happiness"
"Stunning"
"Are you shitting me!!"
"LOVE"
"Feeling Weird"
"Betrayal"
"Second chance"
"Stranger Danger "
"KIDNAPPED"
"HELP ME"
"BLACKMAILING"
"MY ANGEL"
"MY ANGEL PART-II"
"Life or Death"
"Mine Forever"
"Unforgettable Wedding"
"TILL THE DAY I DIE"
"Le Epilogue"
"AUTHOR'S NOTE"

PARADISE DREAMS

756 45 28
By caree_96

Cally's Pov: For once I was sleeping peacefully with no dreams but it seemed that someone was trying to wake me up by calling my name but that calling also seemed very distant for some reason.

There was this sharp white  light coming inside my room trying to wake me up. At first I ignored it thinking I might have forgotten to pull my curtains down and it must be sunlight coming inside my room. So I kept on sleeping.

However, when I was about to go back to sleep suddenly I heard my name being called.
The voice seemed very familiar to me, then suddenly like a bullet train I got hit with  whose name it was cause I could never forget this voice even in my dreams.

At first I was unsure but when it became loud I was damn sure  it had to be my mother's voice so I woke up immediately.

On waking up I realised there was noone calling me which made me sad to think I got a dream.
Although there was this hope that my mothers were trying to reach out to me but I knew deep down it was impossible as they both were dead.

So keeping that thought I tried to wake up to do my morning duties.
However, when I tried to move my arms I was not able to move them.
Although I was able to lift myself through my back I could not feel my arms or my legs.  This left me scared and baffled for a moment.

That's when I looked around and all hell broke loose I realised I was not in my bedroom but rather in an unknown room which had white walls and white curtains. There were no photo frames just a flower vase kept at the corner of the bed. Seeing the flowers they were seeming to be fresh meaning someone had come in  this room but who?

I again tried to move my legs and arms and looked around to see that my arms were stuck to multiple needles and there was a heart monitor monitoring my  heart beat and vitals.

However what shocked me more was that even though I  knew I  was in a panicked state because of not knowing where I  was or what happened to me,  the heart monitor was not beating wildly like it should.

Another thing I  found strange was that no one was present inside my  room.

At first I  thought I was dreaming so with a lot of difficulty in moving my  arms I  pinched myself  and made a noise of "Ahh" meaning I  was not dreaming.

So coming in terms with that fact that this all was a reality I unhooked my arms from the needles and found the crutches nearby my bed with the help of which I  thought I  could stand up.

But strangely as I  got up from the bed I  felt no pain and I  was able to move comfortably.

At first I  got astonished but coming out of my  reverie I  moved from the bed and went outside my  room.

On going outside I  saw empty white hallways with not a single person present there.
On seeing the environment and the machinery I  got to know one thing for sure that I was in a hospital.
But why was there no staff in this hospital that's what confused me  the most.

On moving further inside the corridor I  saw this beautiful garden present just  outside the hospital with beautiful flowers blooming and butterflies movies here and there.

On seeing the view I became very happy and decided to take a stroll outside.

But Just as I  moved outside I  heard my  name being called from behind her.

At first I became scared and did not want to look behind but when the person placed  a loving hand on my  shoulder I  became shocked and said to myself this can't be.
I must be delutional or going mad.

I  had recognised the person behind me  even before looking behind  because of the familiar fragrance of my adoptive mother which she used to wear since I  could recall.
I  used to love the fragrance secretly and even asked my mother about it sometimes. But I  knew my adoptive mother was dead and this could not be happening and that's when I  starting crying.
The person who was standing behind me   turned me around and said" Shh don't cry baby"
I am there for you now nothing will happen to you.
On hearing that voice and getting her loving embrace I hugged her more tightly.

But with a sad face I suddenly asked her what is this place and where is Dad? "Did you meet my real parents?

My mother embraced me again and said not to worry and that I will get all my answers soon.

She then took me with her deeper into the garden where I saw was a beautiful swing attached to a tree. I ran away quickly and sat down on that swing and started swinging.
On the other hand my mom came behind me and started pushing me high in the air on the swing. I was soo happy on meeting her that I started laughing told her to stop otherwise I would fall down to which she replied even if you  fall I am always there to catch you.

I started crying and got emotional and told her I missed her and dad soo much and also said sorry to her that if I had told them the truth they would not have gone away.

To which she replied by saying to stop talking nonsense, who said we are gone away?
She then continued by saying that  they are always present in my heart and are always watching over me.

I asked my mom "would you answer a question for me?"

To which she smiled and replied" anything for my doll." You have grown out to be so brave and beautiful. I wish I could see you get married too, she said  with a sad smile.

I asked her then that "Am I dreaming or Am I  really  dead?"

She sighed and replied to me that I was not dead yet. That got me so confused and I asked her what does she mean?

But before she could answer I heard a masculine voice calling out to us saying "Where are my two beautiful girls. Come on out wherever you are."

On hearing his voice I could not control myself and I ran and ran having tears in my eyes and just as I was about to reach my adoptive dad, he opened his arms and I ran into his arms lovingly.

He picked me up and spinned me around making me hold onto him more tightly and cry onto his chest. He soothed my back  and told me not to cry. I punched his chest with my little fists  and told him- how could he leave me.

Did he not  know how much I missed him and mom and the fact of not telling  them the truth killed her everyday.

My dad let me cry on his chest as much as I wanted and did not say anything to me at first just embraced me lovingly.

By the time I had consoled myself a little and stopped crying I realised my mom had also come near my dad and they both were looking at me lovingly.

After a long time of silence, my dad told me that he knows everything- my pain , what my real dad's psycho step- brother did , how us siblings are so strong to each other  and how maturely I have handled everything. He told me he was proud of me.

I became very happy and told them that I did not want this all to end and i wish this is not a dream.

To which my mom replied" don't worry dear this is not a dream but yes this all has to end"

Her comment left me confused and I asked her again what does she mean?

Before my mom could explain my dad interjected and asked me did I remember what happened to me?
To which I replied "no" and that I had a hazy  idea of maybe having an accident.

My father sighed and told me that yes, I did have a accident and that the place I was in and the reason I was able to see them is because I was in "Paradise" or what they called  as "Heaven"

"Heaven I replied how is that possible? Suddenly I heard another voice and I turned around in shock.

After turning around, I saw my real mother standing there with her arms wide open.

I ran towards her at full speed and embraced her tightly. "MOMM" I said and started crying 

My mother embraced me in a tight hug and said "I missed you soo much my pumpkin." You have grown up so beautiful.

She stroked my hair gently and when I turned around I saw my adoptive parents had also reached the place where we were standing and was watching me lovingly.

 My mother then continued to answer my question that I asked earlier and said- "it is possible dear." You are truly in Heaven.

On hearing that I  became happy for just being near them all  and I said to them that I have so much to share with them  but first I wanted to keep my head on my real mother's lap.

My mother  sat down on the grass and I kept my head on my mother's head with her stroking my hair lovingly.

She then turned her head towards my adoptive mother and said "Thank you for taking care of my daughter so beautifully and loving her so much."

Saying this, she had tears in her eyes, I could not not have imagined what would have happened if you did not adopt her that day. She said to my adoptive mother while stroking my hair.

My adoptive mother smiled and told her it was their blessing that Cally came into their life and before she could continue further, she said- we can chat all we want but it is not her time to be here. She said to my real mother.

My mother nodded her head and agreed. "Where is dad I asked my real mom?"

"don't worry pumpkin, he is just coming here. Just as she was saying this, I heard more footsteps approaching and turned to see my real dad standing with tears in his eyes.

"Daddy--- I screamed and jumped in his arms" My dad caught me and kissed my forehead while crying and saying sorry repeatedly.

I asked him- "Dad why are you sorry?"

"Pumpkin, if I knew before of my brother's intentions, I would not have let any pain come your way and he cried again.

"Dad it's okay, What saddens me most is that I lost you at a very young age and now I lost my other parents too, saying that I started crying.

my adoptive parents and my real parents gave me a group hug suddenly and told me how much they loved me and my siblings and how much they were proud of us. 

After the hug, I told my dads all the secrets about how the uncle abused me, how he was  blackmailing me and my siblings, how he ran away from jail and is on a run since and how he had  killed them both.

On finishing my story I thought my real father and my adoptive dad would have angry faces but instead when I looked up I saw they both had smiles on their faces and told me that they already knew everything and that God will make him pay for his sins and the monster will surely die a brutal death.

Hearing that I hugged my fathers and kissed them both  on their cheeks. Later, we shared everything -rather it was me doing all the talking while both my real and adoptive  parents were  smiling, laughing after hearing my stories.

After I finished I yawned and told my parents that I never wanted to leave them and this place.

My real  father suddenly got angry on hearing this and grabbed my arm roughly while my adoptive father made me face him. I got shocked because my fathers  were never rough with me.

However, after making me face them, he said that I could not stay with them as my time has not come yet.

 I got shocked and started crying by saying why?? Why can I not stay with you all?

On seeing my crying face  my father's face softened and he said that someone was waiting for me that's the reason I could not stay with them.

He then grabbed my hand and took me to a big beautiful lake which had blue colored  ripples going on inside.

Although it was a beautiful lake I did not understand why he had brought me here, so I asked him "why are we here Dad?"

My dad answered by saying ,"look down and see what do you see?"

So I looked down and did not see anything then out of the blue as I was about to turn towards him to tell him I did not see anything, the lake started clearing up and I was able to see my reflection.

I told him I could see my reflection as it was too hazy. He told me to keep looking.
So I did as he said and slowly I could see a scene although again it was still a hazy  one in front of me where I was laying on the bed what I presumed to be the hospital bed because there were nurses all around my bed and someone was holding my hand tightly and repeatedly chanting to me to come back and that he could not live without me.

My vision became hazy again and I could not see the person's face but seeing the scene made my head dizzy so I moved back and tried to hold onto my parents hand but when I tried to grip it I could feel nothing but thin air.

 My hand was passing through their skin it seemed.

Somehow I controlled myself from falling and my parents spoke from behind me, "See that Guy he is the one you have to live for."

You have to go back cally, but remember one thing we love you and are watching over you always both my adoptive and real parents said to me.

And before I had the time to speak up or react both my dads pushed me into the lake.

On being pushed into the lake, I felt as if I was drowning and there was no one to protect me.

The water was suffocating me and was slowly closing up my throat.

My vision was slowly becoming hazy and no matter how much I tried to swim and stay afloat the water was pulling me downwards.

 After a while every movement stopped and I landed on something hard and that's when my eyes closed on its own and everything went black.
-------------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys I hoped you liked this chapter. Please give it your love my commenting below and don't forget to press the star icon.
And this chapter is  dedicated to suzangill98 The_idiotic_ass

Lots of love
caree_96

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.3M 395K 57
"Why did u punch him?" I asked in shock. "Why did you kiss him?" He asked me angrily. "What? I... but..he... " "Is he your boyfriend? Or Did he pa...
7M 183K 78
~◆~ "We have no other choice than to marry you off to Mr. Knight's grandson, Jacob." I looked up at my parents in shock "What! you guys are joking ri...
95.9K 3.4K 32
(LOVE'S SPECTRUM BOOK ONE) I've been awake for a few minutes, I'm just lying there loving the feeling of my angel in my arms. I feel her move and her...
212K 7.9K 55
"where are you going?" I asked him "she needs me I have to go, I'll be back soon" "it's our marriage day Mason. We are about to take our...