Mine & Yours

By ammasha

"What the f**k are you doing"he said while stroming inside the room. He walked towards me his grey eyes were... More

INTRODUCTION
CHARACTERS
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
AUTHOR NOTE
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
AUTHOR'S NOTE
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
AUTHOR'S NOTE
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
Author's note
chapter 34
chapter 35
Happy New Year
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
AUTHOR'S NOTE
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
chapter 54
chapter 55
Author's note
chapter 56
chapter 57
chapter 58
chapter 59
chapter 60
chapter 61
chapter 63
chapter 64
chapter 65
chapter 66
chapter 67
chapter 68
chapter 69
chapter 70
chapter 71
chapter 72
chapter 73
Author's note
chapter 74
THE END
AUTHOR NOTE

chapter 62

8K 434 20
By ammasha

Gowtham's pov:

I was frustrated how could she choose baby over me. I will give up everything even my life for her. But she can't even give the baby for me. Or am I expecting too much from her. She took her bag and stromed our of our home. I'm not going to beg for her to stay with me. Let her live her life she wants. I am sitting in a same position for more than 2 hours now.

I stood up and went out and locked the door and took my car and went to the club where I used to hang out often before my marriage.

I ordered my drink took my usual place. You guys think I'm crazy, Physcopath but I don't care. All I care about is Riya my Riya how dare she choose that baby not me.

I completed whole 5 bottles, someone sat in front of me. " Dude what are you doing here " Some man asked me.

"Who are you " I asked him.

"You stupid I'm your friend karthick " He said.

"Karthick my friend, you're the only person who never changed in my life " I said and started to drink again.

"Gowtham what happened, I thought you quit drinking" He asked me.

"Yes I quit for my Riya but she is no more with me. So I started again " I said.

"What are you saying " He asked me.

"Dude she went away, she decided  other person over me, can you believe that " I asked him.

"Gowtham you're drunk come let's go to home " He called me.

"Home I have no home karthick, my home is empty without her. I won't go there " I said and lied down in table.

Next day morning I woke up with severe headache and looked at my surroundings. I am not in my room, then only I checked the place this is karthick's room. I felt like emptying my stomach so I rushed to the restroom. I vomited and then washed my mouth and came outside to see Karthick is sitting in a sofa.

I went and sat next to him, "here take this painkiller you will feel better " He said and gave me the pills and glass of water.

I had the pills and then " How did I end up here " I asked him.

"Dude you don't remember what happened yesterday " He asked me.

"No tell me " I said.

"God you were crying me to not to take youbto your home, and started to break all the stuffs in bar. So I took you to my place with no other choice " He said.

I placed both my hands on my knees and held my head due to headache. " What happened bro " He asked me.

"I thought you guys were happy that moving in to your home. Now you were drinking and not going to your home. What actually happened" He asked me again.

"She went to her parents home" I said.

"Why did you guys fight again " He asked me.

"Sort of " I said.

"I'm tried with your short answers, tell me in detail " He asked angrily.

"Riya is pregnant" I said slowly.

"Wow congrats bro, this is a big news " He said.

"And I told her to choose between me and the baby " I said.

"What why did you do that " He asked me.

"Because I love her, I don't like to share her with anyone " I shouted.

"But that's your baby dude " He stated.

"I fucking know that" I said.

"You're a crazy bitch " He said.

"Okay what she choose " He asked me.

"Baby " I said.

"So you sent her to her parent's home?? " He asked me.

"No I didn't send her, she herself went " I said.

"Gowtham did you stop her " He asked me.

"No, why should I. I was already hurt because she choose the baby" I said.

"You screwed up again. Gowtham that women is pregnant with your baby. Did she have choice in this " He asked me.

"I gave her options, I told her to abort the baby " I said and then a strong slap is fell on my right cheek.

I looked up at him " How dare you tell her to abort, you're not a human. Why are you hurting her like this. " He was fuming in anger.

I took my phone and a key and went out of the room. I took my car and drove to my home. No one is going to understand me, I know everyone will support her and make me a villain. I went home and took a shower and went to my office.

I am in my office but my mind was not working it was blank. I don't know what to do now. Will she come to me again. What about the baby. Will I be a good father to that baby. I am really not ready for this why can't she see that.

She just want the baby and not me in her life. She took all my happiness with her now. Without her I'm incomplete. I was thinking about her I heard my door knocking sound.

"Come in " I said.

My dad entered inside " How are you my son " He asked me.

"Good I think so, what are you doing in my company " I asked him.

"What do I  need permission to come to my son's company " He asked me.

"Okay fine, you can come when ever you want " I said.

He sat in front of me " So how is my daughter doing in new home " He asked me.

"Fine " I said. So she never said anything to her parents. If she said everything to them, they definitely will tell my parents and my dad will be angry on me now. No he is normal.

"Great "  I thought of visit home but I don't want to disturb you guys  so came here.

"Okay " I said.

We both chatted for few minutes and then he bid bye from our company.

Later at night I went home where no one is there to wait for me. Usually she will be waiting for me with dinner. Now she is no more here and no one is there to serve dinner for me.

Next day morning I woke up with a phone call. I rejected that cal and again continued my sleep. But that person is not letting me sleep at all. I sighed and without seeing the caller ID I attended the call.

"Hello " I said.

"Gowtham it's me Riya mother " She said.

After hearing Riya's s name I sat straight and looked at the caller Id.

"Amma tell me " I said.

"What happened to Riya' s phone, I am trying to reach her for two days. Is she there give it to her " She said.

WTF she never went to her parents home then where is she. I was panicking now.

"Ma she is not feeling well, she was sleeping now. I will tell her  to call you " I said.

"Okay Gowtham take care " She said and hung up the call.

Where she went now, omg is she went to shruthi home.

I called shruthi's number and waiting for her to attend my call.

Conversation between Gowtham and shruthi. G refers to Gowtham and S refers to shruthi.

S : hello

G: shruthi it's me Gowtham.

S: Anna I know your number, now tell me.

G: did you talked to Riya yesterday

S: No anna I talked to her on the day of moving to your new home. Then she never called me.

G:oh okay

S: what happened anna. Is there any problem.

G: No no problem, she was looking worried that's why I called you.

S: what happened to her, give the phone to her I will ask

G: she is sleeping now I will tell her to call you bye.

I hung up the call.

I called her another friend Gokul and he also said the same answers. Where is she now. I lost her, she went away from me.

I sat straight and I dialed karthick number and told him to come to my home immediately.

He came inside my room, " What happened dude, you said it was emergency " He asked me and sat in bed.

"Yes it is emergency " I replied.

" What is it " He asked me.

" Riya is missing " I said.

"What are you saying, yesterday you only said that she is in her parents home " He asked me.

"I thought she must have went there " I said.

"You thought, are you serious Gowtham " He asked me.

"I lost her, I lost my family " I said and a long tears were started to come from my eyes.

"Gowtham " He called me.

"I lost her Karthick, I fucking lost my baby and my wife. What if something happened to them " I said.

"Gowtham nothing will happen to them, I know Riya is a smart she won't be in a place which is not safe for her " He said.

"Did you call her friends " He asked me.

"I called them both, but she is not with them " I said.

"We need to file a  missing complain " I said.

"Before complaining we need to tell this to both the family and let them search, if we can't find here and then we can give a complain" He suggested me.

I nodded my head and called my parents and Riya's parents to come to my home. We were waiting for them to arrive. I was restless where is she, what is she doing, did she eat or starving. I screwed my family.

My parents came first, "Gowtham what happened why you told us to come ASAP" Mom asked me.

"And where is Riya " Dad asked.

"Let's wait for Riya's parents also, I will answer to all your questions " I said.

"Karthick what is happening here " Mom asked him.

"Mom don't freak out, just sit here " He said and made her sit on a couch.

We were waiting for them and they also reached here. Both Riya's mom and dad came inside worried.

"What happened Gowtham, is Riya sick" Riya's mom asked me once she entered in.

"What is Riya sick " My mom asked and stood up to go to my room.

"Ma stop there, she is not sick " I said.

"First everyone take your seats Gowtham have a important news to tell you " Karthick said and everyone took their seat.

Suddenly Ishan also entered in " Sorry I'm late " He came and sat beside his mother.

"What is happening here and where is Riya" Ishan asked me.

"Please wait little more, he is saying something" Karthick said.

"Oh okay okay " Ishan said and sat straight.

Everyone was so eager,nervous and excited to hear me but the news that I'm about to tell them will take all their happiness and they will definitely hate me. I deserve their hatred towards me.

"Mom after moving in here Riya said that she is pregnant" I said.

"Omg is my daughter is pregnant, that's why you called us to tell " Riya mom asked me.

My mom stood up and came to me and hugged me " Thank you Gowtham, thanks for making me a granny again " She said.

"Where is Riya, is she hiding inside because of her shyness. We need to celebrate " Ishan said.

Everyone was fuming in happiness and it was so hard to break their happiness. Karthick eyed me to tell fully.

"There is more " Karthick said.

"What you guys were having twins " Mom asked me.

"Is it true " Riya's mom squealed.

"No no, let me talk " I said.

"Okay tell " My dad said with smile.

"I  told her to abort the baby and we had  fight and at last she packed all her clothes and went away " I said.

All the parents were looking miserable especially Riya's mom.

"And now she is missing " Karthick said.

Riya's mom was looked vulnerable and she fainted after hearing this bad news and everyone was trying to wake her up. Suddenly Ishan came to me and throwed a punch on my face and I fell down...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.9K 1K 15
◇𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐔𝐍𝐓𝐎𝐋𝐃 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘 𝐎𝐅 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄◇ ~𝐀 𝐉𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐲♤▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎♡𝐨𝐟 𝐀𝐝𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧~ Have you ever thought, whe...
479K 20.7K 36
what the hell ?? where am I?? I couldn't see straight with all my dizziness ...My legs refusing to move,trembling with no energy left in my body... ...
1.3M 45.7K 57
"Marrying you was pure business . You were nothing but a pawn to me".He said , without any tress of emotion on his face. "...... Leaving you is my d...
9.5K 436 38
Am I alive?? How is it possible?? I died , right?? I was betrayed and killed by my husband and best friend?? Why do I look 10 years younger?? This is...