Singer deku- hidden songs

By RavenWithAKnife

Izuku midoria is everyone's favorite cinnomon roll. He's so innocent! But... what if the class knew of his se... More

Authors notes
Chapter two
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
1k?!?!?!
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
4k?!???!?
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
8k?!?!?!
Chapter 11
A/N
Ok so...
I-
A summary
Published a new story, go check it out

Chapter one

26.4K 394 388
By RavenWithAKnife

       I sighed and sat in class, my notebook lay before me. It's slightly tanned and burnt pages holding the information of my classmates and favorite hero's.

      I quickly stuffed the burnt note book back into my bag, taking out a completely empty one. I then grabbed pen and started to think.

    Oh sorry! Where are my manners- I'm izuku midoria, but I usually go by deku. At night I go down to the club where I sing songs. No one knows of this though, mostly because they view me as an innocent cinnamon roll who would never beat up the bartender. Heh heh...  

     Anyway, I'm famous under ground. Though I may be training as a hero, I take part in an underground band. We meet up at This club almost every Tuesday and Friday night.

    I'm the lead singer, I also play a guitar and is learning the piano. I don't like the piano though, it's an important piece don't get me wrong, just playing it isn't really my... 𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨.

    I glance around at the class, maintaining my 'oh my god this is the most exciting lesson ever' face. I've gotten good at this act. Acting in general has started to become easier.

    I have to where long sleeved shirts and jackets to hide my many tattoos that climb up my arms and onto the bottom of my neck. We have a performance tomorrow that I need to practice for. I'm usually Allowed to get out and practice somewhere in peace.

   But not tonight, I think the teachers are getting suspicious about me leaving almost every day to practice. I may have told them I was just going for a walk and always end up back at the dorms at midnight, and I also may have been lying about going for I walk when I was really just going to the club or to practice.

       Soon, the bell wrung and I was forced to put my stuff back into my bags and walked to the dorms. The first day we got dorms, I had stuffed my room with allmight figurines to throw them off when we did the room competion thing. Those where all gone now.

   Ok! Maybe not gone, just stuffed away in my closet... now my rooms walls where black with posters about music. My guitars where leaning against the wall, I didn't use them very often, I had left my more expensive guitars at the club, somewhere in the back where no one could find them.

      I walked into the he common room to see everyone already sitting down on the floor. We did this everyday after school. Usually we just talked but knowing Mina, she probably wanted to change things up.

   "Where plying never have I ever!" The pink alien said happily. I gave them a nervous smile and sat down in the circle Everyone had formed. I knew Iida was going to put rules on the game, wich I didn't mind actully.

    Speaking of wich, "ok! But first things first are the rules! 1, we should get these off the internet so no one is targeted, 2, we skip any that may make anyone here feel uncomfortable" Iida announces, doing a sort of robot chop through the air.

     Mina pulled out her phone, everyone put there hands up as she sat the phone down.

(Doing it this style since there's a lot of ppl)

Mina: "never have I ever kissed someone"

Deku put a finger down with a light shade of blush, before annoying could ask he quickly said "I don't want to talk about it"

Mina: "never have I ever... got tattoos or just a single tattoo"

   At that question Bakugo, kaminari, and suprisingly deku put a finger down. No one was suprised that Bakugo and Kaminari got one bit deku?

Bakugo: "since when did a nerd like you get a tattoo?!"

Deku: ...

Kaminari: "what is it? Where is it!"

  Deku flinched slightly at that.

Deku: "I got a few awhile ago..."

Mina: "OMG SHOW US!"

   Deku was hesitant at first but rolled up his sleeve to his arm to reveal the beginning of a long chain of tattoos,  but only the beginning.

  Kaminari: "are there any more?"

Deku: "well..."

  Before deku could finish Bakugo was at the nerds side and grabbed his jacket sleeves and rolled them all the way up, revealing all the tattoos he had on his arms, leaving the whole class shocked.

  ( ^just the tattoos, ignore everything else)

Deku quickly pushed Bakugo away and rolled his sleeves down. Bakugo retreated back to his spot besides kirishima.

    Mina was the first to snap out of the shock that deku had so many tattoos.

Mina: "is there anything else you aren't telling us?"

Deku: "n-no! You know what! I should h-head to bed! I got a busy day at school tomorrow!"

Deku

   I quickly left, knowing my fellow classmates watched me go with a new suspicious gaze.

    I then ran into my room and closed, then locked, the door. I then sighed heavily, 'at least they only know about my tattoos...' I though to myself as I pulled out my guitar, i, as quietly as musically possible. Started to play a small little tune.

     Music helped me relax, it's my life. I heard a knock as my door, almost making me drop the precious instrument. I placed it gently into its box thing and went to the door, "who is it?" I called.

     "It's kirishima! Can I come in?" The red head asked from the other side of the door. "Sorry... no... is there something you need?" I asked, glancing at my dark room.

    "I was just wonderin if you where alright, did we do something to hurt you?" He asked.

   "No, well-, I just don't like people seeing my, er- tattoos"

  "When did you get them?" A new voice asked wich I soon recognized as kaminari who soon got scolded by Iida. Great, the whole class was probably in front of my door.

  "As you're class president, I demand that you leave midoria alone! He clearly does not want visitors!" Iida scolded them.

   I couldn't help a chuckled and sighed, "alright, move away form the door I'm coming" I waited a second before slipping through a small crack in the door I had opened, quickly closing the door behind me to see- wich I had guesssed correctly- my whole class, half of them still in the hallway.

    "see, im fine!" I gave a fake smile. "is it just me or did I hear music?" tsuyu said, making me flinch and look away. "sorry I didn't mean to play so l-" "you play?!" half the class interrupted with yells.

   "yea..." I grumbled. "go into the common room, ill meet you there" I said, backing into my rom without a word. I heard them walk away and I picked up my guitar with a sigh. I then headed into the common room to see everyone gathered, whispering amongst themselves as they sat on the couches.

   they turned to look at me, some of them staired at the bright green guitar in my arms. 'to answer youre question, yes I play. ive known how to play for awhile now" I grumbled, fiddling with the string causing a few notes to wring out.

    "can you show us?" Todoroki asked. I just shrugged and walked into the middle of the room. I then proceeded to play the green guitar in a solo.

(I don't play the guitar or anything so I have no idea what i'm doing, lol)

  once I was finshed everyone just looked at me, I was used to it by now. "well?" I asked casuing some of them to flinch at the harshness in my tone.

   "that was amazing!"

"so manly!"

"how did you learn to that!?"

"how the fu-"

"no cussing!"

  I shook my head, "I need to head to bed, I have a busy day tomorr-" "with what?" Todoroki asked. "school" I lied, turning around and leaving the room.

AN- sorry this isn't good, its just a story that I felt like writing, ill probably add a few chapters or something, if you did enjoy this then...wut :P 

I came up with it off the top of my head honest

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.9K 762 22
It's been two years since the live execution and murder of the Hero student Izuku Midoriya. He was captured near the end of 1st year and was tortured...
211K 8.8K 47
After being cast out by society, izuku Midoriya still strives to be a hero. After being a hero the only way he can for several years, his recognition...
26.2K 224 10
1a class were doing their routine as usual but that day their cinnamon roll, Izuku Midoriya went missing untill his friend/rival burst into his room...
356K 13.9K 44
Izuku Midoriya had a strange hobby. To put it simple he didn't had only notebooks on a person's quirk but also plans on how to take the person down...