Chapter one

I sighed and sat in class, my notebook lay before me. It's slightly tanned and burnt pages holding the information of my classmates and favorite hero's.

      I quickly stuffed the burnt note book back into my bag, taking out a completely empty one. I then grabbed pen and started to think.

    Oh sorry! Where are my manners- I'm izuku midoria, but I usually go by deku. At night I go down to the club where I sing songs. No one knows of this though, mostly because they view me as an innocent cinnamon roll who would never beat up the bartender. Heh heh...  

     Anyway, I'm famous under ground. Though I may be training as a hero, I take part in an underground band. We meet up at This club almost every Tuesday and Friday night.

    I'm the lead singer, I also play a guitar and is learning the piano. I don't like the piano though, it's an important piece don't get me wrong, just playing it isn't really my... 𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨.

    I glance around at the class, maintaining my 'oh my god this is the most exciting lesson ever' face. I've gotten good at this act. Acting in general has started to become easier.

    I have to where long sleeved shirts and jackets to hide my many tattoos that climb up my arms and onto the bottom of my neck. We have a performance tomorrow that I need to practice for. I'm usually Allowed to get out and practice somewhere in peace.

   But not tonight, I think the teachers are getting suspicious about me leaving almost every day to practice. I may have told them I was just going for a walk and always end up back at the dorms at midnight, and I also may have been lying about going for I walk when I was really just going to the club or to practice.

       Soon, the bell wrung and I was forced to put my stuff back into my bags and walked to the dorms. The first day we got dorms, I had stuffed my room with allmight figurines to throw them off when we did the room competion thing. Those where all gone now.

   Ok! Maybe not gone, just stuffed away in my closet... now my rooms walls where black with posters about music. My guitars where leaning against the wall, I didn't use them very often, I had left my more expensive guitars at the club, somewhere in the back where no one could find them.

      I walked into the he common room to see everyone already sitting down on the floor. We did this everyday after school. Usually we just talked but knowing Mina, she probably wanted to change things up.

   "Where plying never have I ever!" The pink alien said happily. I gave them a nervous smile and sat down in the circle Everyone had formed. I knew Iida was going to put rules on the game, wich I didn't mind actully.

    Speaking of wich, "ok! But first things first are the rules! 1, we should get these off the internet so no one is targeted, 2, we skip any that may make anyone here feel uncomfortable" Iida announces, doing a sort of robot chop through the air.

     Mina pulled out her phone, everyone put there hands up as she sat the phone down.

(Doing it this style since there's a lot of ppl)

Mina: "never have I ever kissed someone"

Deku put a finger down with a light shade of blush, before annoying could ask he quickly said "I don't want to talk about it"

Mina: "never have I ever... got tattoos or just a single tattoo"

   At that question Bakugo, kaminari, and suprisingly deku put a finger down. No one was suprised that Bakugo and Kaminari got one bit deku?

Bakugo: "since when did a nerd like you get a tattoo?!"

Deku: ...

Kaminari: "what is it? Where is it!"