Chapter 8

𝗙𝗹𝗮𝘀𝗵 𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸

"Help!" A scream was heard, calling from the kitchen of the burning home. Flames eating everything in its path.

   "Mom!" A green haired boy yelled out in terror, activating his quirk to get through the flames, untouched my the seemingly living creatures.

    He managed to make his way into the kitchen, crashing into the group of fireman that had come in. One of the grabbed the boy by the arm to pull him away before a large plank of wood could come crashing down on his head.

   The boy's mother however, had been less fortunate and was instead trapped beneath the plank. "Mom!" He screamed out in terror, the fire man still had a firm grip on his arm as he hauled the boy threw the flames and back outside.

    The boy broke out into the coughing fit from inhaling the smoke, tears, pained tears, trailing down his cheeks and onto the ground as he struggled against the fireman's grip.

    The fireman led him into an ambulance, the boy sobbed soundlessly, as though he's felt pain like this before. He has, but never has he lost his own mother.

Now in the hospital, a nurse came up to the boy who had a slight bit of hope, only for it to break and shatter at the sight of her expression and tone.

"Izuku midoria, was it? I'm sorry... your mother didn't make it"

𝗙𝗹𝗮𝘀𝗵 𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝗲𝗻𝗱

      Midoria now sat against the wall, every now and again wiping away a fresh wave of tears. He was tempted to pick up his phone to find a distraction. But... how could he find a distraction when he dosnt even have the will to breath?

     He took a shaky breath. Just yesterday this had happened. He was the only to one to know about it, his father? Didn't care.

   He knew he had to break the new to the rest of the group. Inko midoriya wasn't just has mother after all. She was sort of the groups mom. Always there to protect everyone and provide a home and some where to sleep if one of their families got to abusive.

    Dabi was like a brother, he had lived with us when he ran away from his father.

   Even though izuku's mother knew they where villains she still payed not mind. She fed them, kept them out of trouble the best way that she could. She was the greatest mother a son -anyone- could ask for.

   But now... but now she was gone. She was swallowed by the fire, the hungry -selfish- golden flames.

    If fire was a person you could bet they would be scared. Caus when Deku's angry, no ones safe.

   A gentle knock came from the door, the now numb teen didn't reply to his friends concern. He was to busy being drowned by his own thoughts.

   When bakugou finally managed to get the door open everyone gasped at the sight of deku and his room.

   The once -somewhat- nest and organized room was destroyed. There where slight dips in the wall where deku has punched blindly with frustration, he new, expensive guitar lay in pieces. Anything that had been on any sort up shelf now lay destroyed on the floor.

   The only thing that remained unbroken being the picture frame that deku hugged tightly to his chest, it was a picture of his group and his mother. He had invited everyone to a sleep over. But now...

     Another wave of tears escaped the green haired boy's grasp, his classmates ran over and encased with in a hug.

      But right now, this wasn't what he needed...