Chapter 5

Mina

"Guys look! The show is star- IS THAT DEKU WHATS HE DOING ON STAGE!" I yelled in shock, mirroring my classmates faces.

"Welcome everyone who came! I wanted to say thank you for coming! Now let's get this show started!" Deku said into the microphone before backing up and waving his hand at the side of the stage.

3 new people entered the stage. I recognized one of them as... DABI! "Guys! Dabi is up there!" I hissed at them, "I know but we'll deal with it later. I want to see what's going to happen!"

Deku walked back, whispering something to the other people, he then walked to edge of the stage and grabbed the microphone, there was a girl on his left and Dabi on his right.

Ochaco: "h-he just cursed!"
Jiro: "not only that but he was so good at singing!"
Todoroki: "I feel like that song was meant for someone in particular"
Tsuyu: "what do you mean todoroki?"
Todoroki: "wolf in sheep's clothing I believe is the name. Makes sense dosnt it?"
Tsuyu: "not really..."

Suddenly, the percussion person got up and moved to the front of the stage, taking the microphone from deku who moved to where the girl was who moved to percussion.

"Hey everyone! Illusion here!" Was all he said before the music started.

Illusions quirk was illusion, wich wasn't hard to see when suddenly everything was moving and there where animals and other strange things. It wasn't weird or anything but it did make the show much more interesting.

Then, deku took the main microphone back before illusion sat back at the percussion.

Bakugo: (who's singing along 😆) "that's wasn't bad I guess but it wasn't perfect"
Todoroki: "says the Pomeranian who sang along"
Bakugo: "YOU WANNA SAY THAT AGAIN!?"
Todoroki: "..."

Suddenly, fog began to fill the stage and pour off of the edge.

After a few more songs played the band left the stage. Everyone ran out to go get atographs and stuff, 1A followed, just not as quickly and ended up at the end of the line.

    Deku

       I saw my class whispering to each other as the line grew shorter and shorter and stood in front of me. "I'm guessing you want answers?"

   "Of fucking course we want answers!" Bakugo snapped at me. I only smirked, "you enjoyed it didn't you. Wasn't that you I saw singing along?" I saw Bakugo's face twist with anger.

     I chuckled and turned around, "Cmon let me show you the crew" I said, leading them backstage. I kicked the door open, "hey bitches! I brought my friends over so don't kill them! I'm looking at you BB" deku told the 3 other people who where in the small room.

   "Wouldn't dream of it" BB growled rolling his eyes. "Guys, let me introduce you to the crew" I said, turning around to look at a shocked class. "What?"

   "You cussed! Again!" Ochaco said in shock. "Are you all really this fucking delicate?" Deku growled, only making the class gasp.

   "Don't like it then leave!" I turned around and smiled at my band crew. "Guys, this is blizzard, illusion, and BB or blue flame" I said, pointing to blizzard, then illusion and lastly BB.

  BB walked over to me, "deku, you should get back to scho-" "why would he go back to school?" I turned around to see Bakugo talking. "I mean, you are the one telling the league everything aren't you?!"

   "No. I don't tell them anything about school and he dosnt tell me anything about the league" I said with a shrug, I looked at Bakugo with a warning glare.

   "Right, lets go!" I said, grabbing my jacket and running to school with the class following behind me. We where half way there when he slowed are pace and continued on in and walk.