Chapter 10

Deku day in bed, his alarm clock laying in pieces on the floor. He rubbed his face then -literally- stumbled off of the bed.

    He quickly changed into the he school uniform and walked down into the common room. He then walked to school and I to the classroom and sat do-

  𝐎𝐤, 𝐛𝗼𝗼𝗼𝗼𝗼𝗼𝐫𝐫𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐢𝐢𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐧𝐧𝐠𝐠𝐠𝐠. 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝗼𝐰,  𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐚𝐢𝐭 𝐚 𝐟𝐞𝐰 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐩𝐡𝐬. 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐠𝗼𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐛𝐞 𝐚 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝗼-.

     Aizawa walked in and began some boring el true to which deku ignored.

   "We'll be going to the newly rebuilt USJ" now THAT caught deku's attention. "The USJ has been rebuilt and we'll be going there"

   After a few more announcements they boarded the bus. Deku sat near the window, alone. He didn't feel like talking to anyone at the moment. He sighed and closed his eyes, laying back in his seat as he waited for them to arrive.

They arrived and entered the Newly rebuilt USJ to see... the league of villains.

Of

Fucking

Course.

How was this USJ different from the last? Did they make it 'villain proof' becuase he can sure as hell tell you that those people standing down there are villains.

"Fuck..." Deku muttered under his breath, his phone was in his hand as he sent a quick 'help, as USJ' to the group chat, he scanned the villains below before his eyes set on a guilty looking Dabi.

      You know what, deku was FED UP. HE WAS 𝐃𝐎𝐍𝐄 WITH THIS BULLCRAP. 

    Shigaraki looked through the students before they landed in the angry grenette, a wicked smile crossing into his face. "Ah! You~ your the ones who's been messing up with my plans. Why don't you come over here or else your pretty little classmates 𝑑𝑖𝑒" the villain said.

    Aizawa Uh did his scarf before a large, red nomu crashed into the USJ and pinned Aizawa, keeping his face planted into the ground.

         A string of curses could be heard from the 'innocent' grenette, making some villains (toga and shigaraki) to be suprised, they didn't know much about deku but they knew (thought) he was supposed to be an innocent bean

    "You know what..." deku muttered, making a few of the villains have to lean forwards to hear. "YOU KNOW WHAT! I AM SO 𝐅𝐔𝐂𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 DONE! YOU WANNA FIGHT? LETS GO CRUSTY, DUSTY, HANDY MAN!" Deku yelled, firing up one for all before turning to said villain.

       Dabi was hiding a smile, knowing that an angry deku is NOT something you wanna mess with.

      Deku's mask was starting to fall, a large frown on his face. He turned towards the villains, a few of his classmates yelling him to stop as he walked down towards shigaraki.

   Just at that moment both blizzard and illusion ran through a hole in the roof (created by the nomu) and landed a few feet behind deku.

      "You wanna fight?"

     "Your going down bitch"

𝐌𝐮𝐚𝐡𝐚𝐡𝐚𝐡𝐚𝐡𝐡𝐚𝐡𝐚, 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐧?

   𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐟𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝗼 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡?

    𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐝𝐞𝐤𝐮 𝐛𝐞 𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝗼 𝐝𝐞𝐟𝐞𝐚𝐭 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐠𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐢?

   𝐎𝐫 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥?

   𝐋𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝗼𝐮𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝗼𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝗼𝗺𝗺𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬!

   :P