Chapter 11

Deku shot forwards, powering up one for all, his fist made contact with air, making him stumbled forwards, he turned to shigaraki who had just managed to dodge.

    Shigaraki punched him across the jaw, sending deku stumbling.

    Deku quickly recovered and turned to handy man before round house kicking him in the side, his foot connecting with shigaraki's rib cage and sending the hand covered male flying through the air and onto the ground.

    Toga spring forwards, bringing down her two knifes, the blades grazing his shoulder as he swiftly spun to the side, grabbed toga by the arm and sent her flying.

   (I believe I can fly~~~~~)

     While deku had been dealing with toga, shigaraki had managed to get behind him and place his hand on deku's shoulder firmly, deku had dodged to the side but not without a disinigrated shoulder armory that fell to the floor.

    Deku faltered at the thought that if the shoulder armor hadn't been there he wouldn't have a shoulder: this small falter gave shigaraki enough time to land a heavy blow to deku's head, sending him souring onto the ground, collecting a few scrapes from the concrete floor.

      Deku rocketed at shigaraki, pulling back his fist, about to deliver a punch when shigaraki kicked him to the ground again.

    Shigaraki quickly shot his hand down, about to kill deku only for deku to roll to the side and kick shigaraki in the gut with the heel of his foot.

Shigaraki began to punch and kick deku as he struggled to get up, only to end of laying there defeated, any piece of exposed skin to be purple with bruises or red with cuts.

"Finally giving up, huh?" Shigaraki asked, about to go for the kill when a faint hum could be heard. "Wha-" Shigaraki said, the hum coming from non other than the bloody boy that lay almost completely still.

That's when the hum started to form words, blizzard and illusion quickly realized what he was doing before going along.

*𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝗼𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠*

𝑆𝑜𝑛𝑔 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑟𝑡𝑠

The words started to form a song as a low, green glow started to rise from deku.

Said boy started to rise, standing up and facing shigaraki before flipping him off.

Shigaraki shot forward to tackle to deku, only to stumbled forwards as deku seemingly teleported to the side. (He didn't teleport he's just really fast)

Shigaraki turned to deku who punched Shigaraki in the stomach.

It started to go back and forth from punch to block, both where bloody and gasping for breath, but neither had the plan to back down.

Deku punched Shigaraki in the face, successfully breaking his nose before round house kicking him, Shigaraki was only pushed back a couple of feet.

Deku darted forwards, hitting him in the back of the head, Shigaraki quickly grabbed deku's arm, all that could be heard was a scream as dust began to form beneath the crusty fingers, deku using his free arm to land a heavy blow to the side of Shigaraki's head, sending him to the floor to lie unconscious.