Chapter 6

Deku POV

I slowed my pace, the rest of my classmates who where falling behind catching ups

"Sorry I didn't tell y'all. But I'm sure you understand why I didn't say anything" I said, a small grin on my face.

"Yea I have fucking questions!" Kacchan growled. "Ask away" I said, spinning around and continuing to walk backwards.

"How long have you been doing this?" Kirishima interrupted the angry Pomeranian. "About 5 years" I shrugged.

"Why do you sing with a villain?" Kaminari asked, a bit of venom lacing his words. "We've been doing this for 5 years wich was far before he even started to be a villain. When he told us we didn't really care" I answered.

"Ok... but what happens if you have to fight each other" he pressed. "Then we'll fight. We made a deal that outside of work or practice we fight to the death" i explained.

     A few minutes passed when we finally arrived at the dorms. "Right! I have to go practice so... don't bother me" I warned before running through the hallways and into my dorm room.

      Now that everyone already knew about my singing and playing I could practice. I started to play a random song, not singing along just because I needed to rest my voice.

(Time skip brought to you by deku's tattoos)

Once I was finished playing I walked out to go get some food.

(Another time skip brought to you by your lazzzzzyyyyy author who needs to do their school work)

A few months had passed, I was allowed to let down my mask a little bit. Showing a bit of my 'true self'

That dosnt mean I showed them who I really was. I rarely let my mask down, even around BB and the rest of my crew. It was almost always up. The teachers still didn't know about what was happening, it took a long time to convince Iida to not tell them.

But, of course, Aizawa saw the sudden change in how I act. First, I almost completely lost the stuttering. Second, I cursed every now and then but not as much as I normally would. Third, I've also shown a bit of more strength in practicing.

My original quirk has to do with music, so just by humming a tune or something my strength, along with everyone else with the same quirk, strength will increase.

𝗦𝗼𝗿𝗿𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘁𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝘀𝗼 𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗴! 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗶𝘀 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗮 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝘀𝗺𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗳𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗲𝗿 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿, 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗻𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 :𝟯

𝗢𝗸, 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗿 𝗺𝗲 𝗼𝘂𝘁

.

.

.

𝗞𝘂𝗿𝗼𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗶 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗹𝗲𝗮𝗴𝘂𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝗰𝗵𝗶𝗹𝗱𝗿𝗲𝗻