Chapter 9

"What?" The surrounding crew asked in unison, deku looked up at them. "M-mom" he choked out through rising tears.

    "What's going on in here!" Aizawa asked, bursting into the room, instantly his scarf wrapped around deku's 3 friends who where to busy trying to process what they had just heard to fight back.

   Deku gave Aizawa furious but broken look making said teacher to falter. "What's going on" he repeated in a more calm tone, but still kept a watchful gaze on the two villains and stranger.

    Deku slowly stood up on shaky legs, mustering up the best smile he could. "N-nothing mr. A-Aizawa..." he stammered out, trying to think of a way to explain why the 3 where in his room.

    Aizawa grumbled something inaudible before beginning to drag the 3 away who where just starting to snap out of there trance. Deku quickly stumbled forwards, grabbed the scarf, Aizawa turned to look at him.

    "Th-there my friends, pl-please let them go. Th-they where just making sure I wa-was alright" I pleaded, one hand on the scarf to keep from Aizawa pulling them onward and the other untying then without Aizawa knowing.

     Auzawa hesitated before answering. "Midoriya, there villains. I have to take them in for questioning" he stated, "n-no!" Deku said, new tears entering his eyes. "Midoriya. Let. Go" he ordered.

   Deku let go of the scarf and backed up. Aizawa sighed, about to continue when Dabi,l and illusion broke out, Dabi creating a fire wall to stop auzawa from getting to them. Blizzard ran over to give deku one last hug before the three of them left out the window.

    "Deku/midoriya!" Voices called putting from the opposite side of the fire wall. Deku backed away from the blue flames, "I'm alright!" I called out as they quickly began to put out the fire with buckets of water and ice.

     They ran over but stopped a few feet away, remembering what happened last time they came bathing into my room. I wiped away a tear and smiled up softly at them.

     They wrapped in me in much needed hugs. "S-Sorry for snapping at you... I... was dealing with some things" I said with a sniffle. Aizawa was confused because clearly his class a some what idea what was going on.

   They broke the hug, deku taking a shaky breath turned to Aizawa who had a dissapointed and confused face.

    Deku smirked to himself, "I-I can't tell you everything. The only thing I can tell you is that it didn't involve the school in any way" that seemed to calm Aizawa a bit but he was still suspicious of the greenette.

    "I know you don't exactly trust me either. And I don't expect you to" he sighed.

   A few hours passed, all Aizawa knew was that deku had snapped, hurt a few classmates, and had to have his friends come over to calm him down. They all went to sleep that night, deku knowing he would have EXTRA EXTRA homework and a few worried classmates who would never stop questioning him. Everyone else knowing that deku... isn't who they think he is.

𝐀𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝗼𝐮 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐟𝗼𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝗺𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫? 𝐍𝗼 𝐲𝗼𝐮𝐫 𝐧𝗼𝐭. 𝑻𝒓𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒎𝒆 𝒎𝒖𝒉𝒂𝒉𝒂𝒉𝒂𝒉𝒂𝒉𝒂𝒉𝒂. 𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐢𝐬𝐞 𝐢𝐤 𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝗼𝐟𝐟 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐚 𝐥𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡.

 𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐢𝐬𝐞 𝐢𝐤 𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝗼𝐟𝐟 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐚 𝐥𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡