Mine & Yours

By ammasha

"What the f**k are you doing"he said while stroming inside the room. He walked towards me his grey eyes were... More

INTRODUCTION
CHARACTERS
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
AUTHOR NOTE
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
AUTHOR'S NOTE
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
AUTHOR'S NOTE
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
Author's note
chapter 34
chapter 35
Happy New Year
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
AUTHOR'S NOTE
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
chapter 54
chapter 55
Author's note
chapter 56
chapter 57
chapter 58
chapter 59
chapter 61
chapter 62
chapter 63
chapter 64
chapter 65
chapter 66
chapter 67
chapter 68
chapter 69
chapter 70
chapter 71
chapter 72
chapter 73
Author's note
chapter 74
THE END
AUTHOR NOTE

chapter 60

8.3K 389 29
By ammasha

Riya's pov:

Next day morning, I woke up and Gowtham were still sleeping. I took a shower and changed my dress and did my hair and went downstairs to see mom.

I went inside the kitchen to see her preparing tea. I went and stood next to her " Good morning ma " I said.

"Good morning dear, why are you punishing yourself for the mistake you never done " Mom asked me.

"Riya I'm here only, you can always lean on me " She said worriedly.

"I'm sorry ma, but yesterday was really a hard time for me " I said.

"I can understand that " She said and gave me my cup of tea.

We both had our tea and started to prepare breakfast. Everyone gathered in a dinning table to have morning meal. Gowtham also came and we all had our Brekafast in silence no one is ready to start the conversation.

After breakfast meera went out with her friends and Gowtham went to office. I was sad about moving out again.

At evening Gowtham came home early, I decided to tell my decision about this moving out. So I prepared black coffee for him and took it and went upstairs to my room.

I went inside and he came out of the restroom. He went straight to the sofa and took his laptop out and started to work in it. I kept the black coffee on the table and sat on sofa leaving some space between us.

He looked up at me, I looked down "when we are going to move out " I asked him.

"This weekend " He said.

"Okay, actually I'm fine with it " I said slowly.

"Really " He asked me in excitement.

"Do I have choice " I asked him.

"Riya why can't you understand that I made this decision for us. I want to live my life happily with you. I don't want any disturbance in between us " He said.

"Hmm " I said.

He came close to me and holded my hand " Riya please look at me " He asked me.

I looked at him "babe I'm sorry, I must have discussed this with you before announcing it to everyone. I thought you will be happy and surprised" He said.

"Gowtham it's okay I understand I'm okay in moving out to that home" I said.

"I know you're not okay, but I promise I'll make you happy. You will love our life there " He said.

"Gowtham my happiness lies with you and this family. Family means not only us. Your parents, siblings, my parents and siblings each and everyone is our family " I said.

"I'm not asking us to live here permanently. I am just asking my rights. This is the big decision but you never considered about my feelings. You never asked me in beforehand. Now you're saying we will be happy I honesty don't know if I can be happy or not " I said.

"Riya we both are opposite but we live each other unconditionally. I love you that's why I agree to move in to this home in first place. I love you Riya. Why can't you do that for me. " He asked me.

"Think carefully you were crying and not eating and all and making me a bad person here. I just want to be with you in our home. Is that wrong or am I asking too much from you " He said in frustration.

I am thinking now, he was right. I am making this big deal. He decided to move in to this home because of me only. And he never regretted it. But why I can't do that for him. Tears were started to flow from my eyes.

I looked up at him, he is correct I misunderstood him. I hugged him and started to cry in his hand.

"I'm sorry Gowtham, I was selfish. I thought I was the only person who loves you and this family the most. But I'm wrong you made me realize my mistake " I said to him.

"No Riya you loves everyone the most and you hate to see them hurt. That's why you were behaving like this " He said.

"Now tell me are you willing to come to our home with me " He asked.

"I'm happy to come but we need to visit here every weekend atleast once a week " I asked him.

"I promise " He said and hugged me.

We were hugging each other and then I broke the hug andsae the black tea cup "your black coffee is cold now, let me heat it up for you " I said and stood up but he pulled me down.

"I don't want black coffee, I want you "he said.

I looked up at him then I felt dizziness and then I holded him tight and I saw black spots. After a minute I myself came to normal.

" Riya what happened, are you fine " He asked me.

" I'm good, just dizziness " I said.

"Are you sure " He asked me.

"Riya let's go to our home, I don't like you giving attentions to others. I want all your attention is on me. " He said and hugged me tight.

I also hugged him back, but my mind was thinking about something else.

After thinking only I realized I missed my periods for two months now. Last month itself I started to vomit but I never took it seriously. Am I pregnant.

I broke the hug and sat next to him and was thinking "what are you thinking " He asked me.

"Ah nothing much " I said and stood up and went down.

I am in meera room helping her in arranging her certificates. But my mind was not working. I am happy about the baby but I am shocked because we never planned for it even we used protection everytime then how this is happened.

"Anni what are you thinking Seriously" She asked me.

"Nothing,come let's finish this soon " I said and we both started arranging her files.

At night I am lying down in my bed, Gowtham is working in sofa. I decided to take a pregnancy test before telling to him.

Then he also joined me in bed and we both fell asleep.

Next day morning we both woke up and took a shower and I changed my dress and combing my hair. Gowtham came and stood back and adjusting his tie looking at mirror.

"Riya you don't need to worry about packing, our servant will help you and I already arranged people to clean our home there. So tomorrow we can shift there " He said.

"Okay " I said.

"Hey what happened to you, you were disturbed and always thinking seriously about something" He asked me.

"I am not disturbed and thinking, so stop questioning me and go to work " I said.

"Yes madam " He said and kissed my cheeks and went out if our room.

I decided to go to medical shop and get a pregnancy test kit. I took my purse and went down to see everyone were having breakfast. I also joined them and after brekafast Gowtham went to work and I decided to go to medical shop.

"Ma I am going out do you want something, I can get for you " I said.

"Where are you going Riya " Mom asked me.

"Just here only ma, will take 10minutes only " I said.

"I asked where are you going Riya " Mom again asked me.

"Just grocery shop " I said.

She smiled "okay go and come soon " She said.

I sighed and ran outside before she started to ask more questions. There is one medical shop at end of our street. So I walked there and asked for two pregnancy kit and also bought some medicine. Then returned to home, I hurried to my room and locked the door.

I went inside the restroom and started to read the instructions which is on back side of the kit cover. Then started to do as they say. It's say to wait for five minutes to get the result. I tried on both the kit to make sure about it. Now I am waiting for five minutes to get over. I am nervous and terrified.

I am so scared to looked at the kit right now. I set the alarm for this five minutes. Now alaram were started to ring. I snoozed the alarm and opened my eyes and made my mind to see the result.

I went near the counter were I placed the kit and looked at it. I am shocked to see the two red line were in both kit. That means I'm pregnant. Wow I'm a mother now and Gowtham became father. We are pregnant. God this is a very big news I looked down at my stomach where I see no difference at all. I touched on top of my stomach softly and tried to feel it.

I took both the kit and kept it inside the drawer to show it to Gowtham. Wow he will be so happy and excited about the baby.

I am so eager to tell this good news to him. I first thought to call him and tell this but I want to see his reaction so decided to tell in person. I came outside and lied down in bed feeling satisfied and this feeling is something new which can't be explained. 

At evening I am waiting for him to come home but he is late. I tried to call him but his phone was not reachable. I sighed and continued to pack our stuffs. Our servant and mom was helped me in packing. Mom is sad already that we are moving out.

"Ma you don't need to pack, I can manage this " I said and tried to convince her.

"It's okay Riya, I'm just doing small help only " She said and started doing her work.

We finally completed our packing, now the time is 11pm but he is not here. We all had our dinner and everyone went to their respective rooms. I planned to wait for him in a dinning Hall. Without realizing I started to sleep there.

Suddenly I opened my eyes and to see I am in my bed lying next to Gowtham. Probably he is the one who must have taken me to our room.

Time is 6 am God I must have slept yesterday night. I need to tell him now itself, I went inside the restroom did my routine and took a shower and changed into a red with golden design kurti with a scandal leggings.

Dress Riya wore.

I came out and Gowtham is still sleeping. I dried my hair and did my hair and applied light makeup.

I went and sat next to him on bed. I patted his shoulder " Gowtham wake up " I called him.

"Riya 5 more minutes " He said and turned opposite and lied comfortably and again started to sleep.

"Gowtham get up now " I said and lied on top of him and kissed his cheeks. He hugged me and again sleeping.

I bited his cheek hard "ahhhhhh" He screamed and looked at me.

"Did you bite me " He asked.

"Yes " I said and pulled him to sit straight.

"Listen to me " I said and cupped his face. But he was still sleeping.

"Gowtham wake up " I said but he hugged me.

"First you go and take shower then we can talk " I said and dragged him to the restroom.

I am waiting for him outside eagerly to tell him about this pregnancy. I took his dress and  kept it on a bed and started to arrange this bed.

He came out after taking a shower and took his dress and changed into it. After getting dress he came to me. " Ready to go " He asked.

" Yes " I said.

"From today you can't escape from me because in that home no one is there to stop me " He said and pecked my lips.

"First sit I need to tell you something " I said.

"Sweet heart frist we should go to our home, then we can talk  a lot " He said.

"Okay fine " I said and went inside the restroom and took that pregnancy kit and kept in a ziplock cover and kept it inside my handbag.

We both went down and had our breakfast and bid bye to everyone and started to our home. So from today this is Gowtham's parents home not ours.

Gowtham was so happy to go to that home. He was singing a song and he was playing with my fingers.

"You look beautiful " He said and kissed my hands.

"I made a little alter to our home. I'm sure you will love it " He said.

"Let's see " I said.

Finally we reached our home, the paint was changed and our corridor were altered. We both went inside every place were clean and  everything arranged perfectly. "I love this changes " I said.

"I'm glad you like it " He said and hugged me.

"See in our home we can hug each other in Hall but there we can only do that in our room " He said.

"Yes " I agreed with him.

"Riya are you happy or you doing this for me " He asked me.

"Gowtham if you're happy then I'm also happy " I said and hugged him.

"You know how to talk so sweetly " He said and kissed my forehead.

"Let's go to our room " I said and pulled him upstairs with me.

"In day itself ah " He said and carried me suddenly in a bridal style.

"Not for that " I said and placed my both hands around his neck.

He took me to our room, the room was spectacular everything is in black and white theme.

"Our room is amazing " I said and he placed me in bed.

"With you beside me now this room is more beautiful " He said.

"Finally in our home" I said.

"Finally " He said and took my handbag from me.

Seeing the handbag only I realized that I need to tell him.

"Gowtham I have one important news to tell " I said.

"Tell me I'm all yours from now " He said and lied down in bed and placed his head on my lap.

"Gowtham be serious" I said.

"I'm babe " He said and kissed my stomach.

It was so amazing like he knows that there is a baby in here. I touched my stomach "Gowtham we're pregnant " I said slowly.

"We're what " He asked me.

"I'm pregnant " I said.

He sat straight and looked at me and then my stomach and again looked at me.

He was silent not saying anything "Gowtham say something you're freaking me out " I said.

"How is this happened " He asked me...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

544K 23K 45
~•~ "I promise that i will not leave a single chance to turn your life into living hell You will beg in front of me but i will not stop. Mark my word...
17.9K 1K 32
Aditya Roy Kapoor is a billionarie , CEO of His company , Kapoor industries and can do anything to achieve the thing which is his. Aditya does not ha...
1.3M 45.5K 57
"Marrying you was pure business . You were nothing but a pawn to me".He said , without any tress of emotion on his face. "...... Leaving you is my d...
475K 20.5K 36
what the hell ?? where am I?? I couldn't see straight with all my dizziness ...My legs refusing to move,trembling with no energy left in my body... ...