Us off the field

By tobinho_for_life

Tobin Heath, Christen Press, Both of them are partners playing for the USWNT But it's not what they really... More

The Beggining
What we didn't see with our eyes
The Press Affair
The secret
The possible probably impossible
A vicious circle
La France
When the night still goes on
All the good things come with time
I'm the only one
What friends don't usually do
My Harry
Truth Hurts
I don't want to be ruin again
I'll spill the tea if England doesn't.
Don't give up on me
I'm always gonna want you back
A Surprisingly Surprising Surprise
Never meant to make your daughter cry

What's that suppose to be about

2.3K 35 28
By tobinho_for_life

The next morning

POV: Alex

*Bip*Bip*
*Bip*Bip*

Damn it, what is it again?

*Bip*Bip*
*Bip*Bip*

I turned around and find out what is going on. Pinoe's cellphone. I flushed my eyes and sighed

Me- Pi'. I mumbled

*Bip*Bip*
*Bip*Bip*

I opened my eyes and look at her.
Me- Pinoe... I said.

*Bip*Bip*
*Bip*Bip*

I stretch over her side and breathe in.

Me- PINOOOOE! She jumped over her bed.
Megan- WHAT?!? I'M INNOCENT I DIDN'T KILL IT! I look perplexed at her.
Me- What are you talking about? I ask worried about her response.
Megan- What is going on..? Why are you screaming like that? Geez, I was sleeping! She mumbled. I rolled my eyes over and sighed.
Me- Cut your freaking alarm off right now. I ordered. She took her phone from under her pillows and turns it off. She looks around and then crash down to go directly back to sleep. Urgh, I knew I should have been roommate with Alyssa. I'm pretty sure that she is quiet in the morning. Duh, what am I saying. She's quiet all the time, even mute people are louder than her. Right, Pinoe has this superpower of sleeping anywhere and anytime, but I don't. It's 8 in the morning, and we don't have practice today. I watched the game last night and I'm pretty much confident about this final. Even though it's Netherlands, we have to attend our opponents as if they are the best in this competition. I get up from bed and check on my phone. I've got an email from the coach.

Hello young ladies

As you guys know, or if you don't already then may I have the pleasure to announce to you that we will fight against the Netherlands team for the final. The training staff and I have talked last night and we will practice tomorrow, so I attempt from each of you to be ready early in the morning.

Plus, we have a meeting tonight, so I would like everyone to be here for dinner. I have something to announce to all of the team.
Also, Dawn wanted me to tell you to forget about any drinking idea for the next 24 hours, a quick annual health report will be taken during our practice. Sobriety first.

Coach

Humm....a dinner tonight huh? I wonder what Coach has to tell us. Probably another great speech for the final. Alright, seems like the day is starting for me already. I opens the bathroom door and turn the shower on. I usually don't have hot water because Pinoe always took her shower first. But since her alarm wakes me up, I got to use the bathroom first so that's a good victory in that case. I enter quickly and quit after 5 minutes. A short shower is always good to start the day. I dress myself up in some proper clothes and head to the dining room.

There wasn't a lot of people, except Becky and Carli around a table, sipping their cups in front of the windows. With Carli being the veteran of the team, and Becky probably the more responsible one after her, these two get along pretty well. I decided to start the day with a bowl of oatmeal. I used to eat a lot of these before but since I saw McCall put some egg yolks in hers, I canceled oatmeal from one of my top favorites breakfast. But there's not a lot of vegan option on the morning menu, so oatmeal it will be. I showed up in front of them and smiled.

Carli- Good morning Alex, you wake up earlier this morning, haven't you? Or is it a new resolution? She speaks.
Carlos is very caring to her teammates but sometimes, her ton's voice makes me believe that she is just being sarcastic because she knows that she's more brilliant than all the rest of us...
Me- Actually, Pinoe's phone did. She hasn't trouble going back to sleep but I do so... Better start the day now, right?
Becky- Sure! Take a seat! I sat down and started to eat.
Carli- So... what's new Alex? Ready for the final? Did you saw the email from Coach? I swallow my bite and nod.
Me- Yep, do you have any idea of what the big new she has to announce to us is about? I asked. Becky looked at Carli concerned and sips her coffee, looking at the ground. Hmmm... Carli must know something. She's probably the closest one to Coach, not because of favoritism or any type of recognition but...yeah.
Carli- Humm...actually I do. She admits. But I can't tell you.
I sighed and put a pity face on.
Me- Ohh come on Carla, I wouldn't tell anyone! I promise! You know me, right? I want to know!
Carli- Alex, although your pity face is probably the most convincing one of this whole team, you should know that this. She pointed at my face. Isn't working with me.
Me- That's not fair, you always know everything before the others... I pouted.
Carli- Right. Life is a bitch, get used to it. She said dryly.
Becky- Come on, you could tell her...
I looked at Becky and smiled gently.
Me- Becky, you will tell me huh? Carli looked at Becky with a deviant look.
Carli- Do not tell her abo-
Becky- Jillisretiring. She quickly murmured. WHAT? I dropped my spoon and look at Carli.
Me- Did I hear correctly? Coach is retiring?!?!! When?!? Why?! I asked.
Carli- I trusted you, Becky. That was a secret only myself knew.
Becky- I'm sorry...and after the WorldCup. She responded. Carli sighed and take her coffee.
Carli- You better not tell anyone about this, you hear me? I nodded. And you, we'll have to practice your " I don't care what you're saying to me I have other shits to do" attitude.
Becky- I know...but I'm not like you Carli, plus I'm sure Alex will keep this for herself, right Alex? She asked me.
Me- Sure don't worry I- I will... I mumbled. Damn...Jill will retire this year.

POV: Tobin

Fuck. More than ten minutes have passed and Christen is still sleeping. My right arm is stuck under her whole body and, I think the blood in my veins is almost no longer flowing. I look around and decide to pass the time on my cell, playing Candy Crush. I still can't believe I let Sonnett download this stupid game on my phone.

Alright, I'm already bored. I looked at my email and Coach has message me. Hum...practice tomorrow? Cool. A dinner tonight? An announcement? Humm...I wonder what is it. Damn it, I need to get out of bed now. I tried to remove my arm without woken up Christen but it failed. She moves her body and squeeze me harder than before. Woah! A little less than two inches separated my face from hers, and honestly, the only thing I wanted to do at that moment was to put my lips on hers.

Crashing my lips down so I can feel what it looks like to be love.

What it looks like to kiss the most perfect girl in this world.

Damn it, Tobin, what the fuck did you put yourself into? Christen breathes in my face and I closed my eyes, if I looked one more second at her face, I'd risk to do a big mistakes that I would regret.

Christen- Humm...
Oh damn, she's waking up. I looked down at her face and pulled her mask up. Her wild green eyes opened and looked at mine. I cleared my throat and smiled.
Me- Good morning. I murmured. She looked at my face and laughed.
Me- What's funny? I asked.
Christen- You really must have been cold last night huh? She smirked. I nodded and actually realized how close our bodies were. I push myself away and giggled.
Me- It's you! You just grabbed me while you were sleeping. Look at my arm! I was stuck. I responded.
Christen- Right, let's say it was that. She grinned. I stood up and went to the bathroom. Damn, I've never felt so relieved in my life. I washed my hands and my teeth. Christen doesn't mind if I borrow her toothbrush.
Me- We got a mail from Coach. I shouted.
Christen- What does she wants? Christen asked. I spit in the sink and brushed my hair.
Me- We have practice tomorrow, and Coach has an announcement tonight. She wants all of us for dinner. I opened the door and Christen was sitting in the doorway. I laughed at her

Me- What are you doing?
Christen- Yoga. She said, eyes closed and hands on her chest.
Me- In front of the bathroom? I asked.
Christen- Yeah. Come on, join me.
Me- Hum...I don't know how to do that.
Christen- Sit down and I'll show you. I smirked and then sat down in front of her. I scratched my forehead and waited.
Christen- First of all, we have to make our inner void. I looked perplexed and decided to do exactly like her, eyes closed and hands on my chest.
Me- Alright...how am I suppose to do it?
Christen- Taking deep breaths and thinking about nothing except your heartbeats. She whispered softly. Okay...I take deep breathes and this is obviously really relaxing. So relaxing that I opened one eye so I don't fall asleep in front of Christen. She opened her eyes and then smiled at me.
Christen- There we go, that was nice huh?
Me- Yeah...really cool. I said.
Christen- Alright, we can try to do some basics stuff, that shouldn't be too hard for you to follow me. She winked at me and stood up.
Me- Hey, don't underestimate the power I have. I joked. She smiled and then grabs her yoga carpet.
Christen- Here, you can use mine, I don't need it. I took it and rolled it out.
Me- That's...very pink. I declared.
Christen- I know it's your favorite color. Don't worry, if you promise me you'll do it with me again, I'll buy you an orange one. How could she be that perfect?
Me- Really? Wow, I mean I feel flattered!
Christen- Alright, let's start with the mountain. Look at me. Then she does the "mountain" pose. I tried to do the same but my flexibility is not that much...flexible than Christen's one. Yoga is supposed to be for everyone and easy...But with Christen around me, this is more like a distraction. Her body is perfect, even in the morning, half-asleep.
Me- That's easy! I bluff. She giggled and then stretched her arms.
Christen- Alright, you guru of Yoga. Try this then. She winked at me, focused on something at the wall, and took her right foot in her hand. Humm...should be easy. I reproduce her position and she then started to laugh.
Christen- Wait after this. She closed her eyes and then pointed her foot in the air and turn over 180 degrees.
Me- I- I'll try. I said, between two swallows. Alright, that should be simple. I tried to stand straight as Christen but my balance in the morning is not very good.
Christen- You have to focus on your breathing if you don't want to fa-
Then again, I embarrass myself in front of her, trips over nothing and finish on the ground.
Christen- Fall. She said while laughing heavily.
Me- That's not funny! It's, we're in the morning that's why! I argued.
Christen- Right, let me help you okay. Then I took her hand and stood up. I nervously laugh but immediately stop when I feel her hands on my hips. I looked behind me and she was looking a little bit more down.
Christen- Humm alright, put your foot up. I obey to her order but I didn't even care at this point, all I could think about was her touch on my body. Her elbow touch my back and I was sweating for my dear life. Yoga isn't relaxing right now, but exciting in a kind of weird way.
Me- I don't think I'm good at this... I whispered.
Christen- Don't worry, it's always meh the first time. I tried to not laugh but it fail.
Me- Talk for you, my first time was okay. I admitted. Christen raised her eyebrow and it took her almost 5 seconds to realize what type of first time I was talking about. I laughed at her, speechless and gasped.
Christen- Oh shut up! She slightly push me but I gripped her shirt and we both fall down. We laughed at each other and my hands were still on her. I looked down at her and bites my lips. Damn, this isn't right.
Me- I think you'll have to give me a few more lessons if you want me to keep doing yoga with you. I admitted.
Then the sound of the door opening caught us

Kelley- Christen I think I'm-
Kelley stopped at the doorway and looked at us, still on the floor, my hands still on Christen.
We both stood up and she rubbed her eyes.
Kelley- What were you guys doing? She asked confused. Christen and I looked at each other and both raised our shoulders.
Me- Humm...We doing yoga. She looked at us, wild eyes open.
Kelley- Don't remember that yoga was about touching like that. She looked at Christen and smiled. Ughh, why does she have to always be such a dork?
Me- What about you? Did you see what you and Allie have done last night? My room looked like a real mess. She rolled her eyes over and brushed her teeth.
Kelley- We just drank a bit while we watched the game last night, no big deal you'll have all the day to clean this up. She smiled at me. Alright, I don't even care about my meditation spirit right now, I'll kill her.
Me- Dude there's no way I will clean your mess. I exclaimed.
Christen- Alright everyone calm down, my chakra needs some peace.
Kelley- Anyway, what are you guys up to?
Me- I think I should talk to Alex, she invited us yesterday. I've got to spend the night with her but it didn't happen so, I'll try to make it today.
Kelley- Cool cool, Christen?
Christen- I don't know... But we have to be back for dinner. Kelley looked at us weirdly.
Kelley- Dinner? Dinner where?
Me- Does it happens to you that you open your mails sometimes? I asked discouraged. I don't even know why I asked, I already know the answer.
Kelley- Yeah of course!
Me- Does it happens to you that you lied to me?
Kelley- Yeah of course! Christ and I both sighed together. I should really make the clean up in my friendship group.
Christen- We have dinner with Coach tonight.
Kelley- Oh cool. Alright, so I might get down for breakfast, you coming? She asked. I looked at Christen and the carpet.
Me- We weren't finish yet...but I do be very hungry. I admit.
Christen- Alright, that's gonna be it for today. Let's go. She laughed. I put the carpet back in her place and close the door of the room.

Twenty minutes later, a bowl of cereal and a bagel eaten, I was full. Food is awesome. Christen took her signature breakfast, a yogurt parfait with fruits, and tea.
I looked down at my phone and have a notification, Alex texted me 1 hours ago, oops.

Lex 💜- hey! what's your plan today?

Shit, I should reply now.

Me- good morning, sorry, silent mode :/

Lex 💜-it's alright, you're pardoned ;)

Damn, she replied fast. I looked at Christen and she was talking with Julie and Crystal. Hmm, alright I could spend a little bit of time with Alex. I'll invite Christen only if Alex wants to.

Me- nothing, I'm in the cafeteria. Just finish eating.

Lex 💜- sweet! Do you still want to do something with me?

Me- sure! What u wanna do?

Lex 💜- I thought about shopping but I know you don't like it, so...what about the beach?🏖

Me- that sounds awesome! sad I don't have my surfboard with me :(

Lex 💜- come on I know you better than that, we can borrow some at the beach 😎👀🏄

Me- perfect, meet me in the parking in 10? grab some things and we good.

Lex 💜- Yeah! Can't wait! 😜🤪❤️

Me- stop using all these emojis you know I hate them :|

Lex 💜- alright alright, see ya later 😌

Lex 💜- oh and invite Christen! if she wants to.

Right, beach day with Alex today! I haven't surfed for about 2 months now, I hope I didn't lose my skill. I looked over at Julie's table and Christen were talking with her.
Kelley- Who were you texting to?
Me- Alex...I'm going to the beach with her. Probably surfing
Kelley- Oh can I come??! Pleaseeee! Let's surf together! It's been a century since then. She put her pity face on with those puppy eyes.
Me- Yeah sure...let me ask Christen. I stood up and went to the table.
Christen- Hey! Do you want to join us? I'm going shopping with the girls today!
Me- Ohh...cool, well I was going to ask you if you want to come with Alex and me but if you have other plans, great!
Christen- Oh...I forgot about that.
Me- Don't worry, I'll see you tonight?
Crystal- Where you going?
Me- The beach.
Julie- Nice, we maybe join you after our shopping if we have time. I nodded and smiled at then.
Me- Perfect, see you later!
Then I headed to my room.

I opened the door and Allie was cleaning the room.
Me- Good morning...you guys have been partying last night, didn't you? She looked at me, I think she has a little hangover this morning. She closed her eyes and sighed.
Allie- Not too loud alright? I have one of these headaches... I look in my backpack and throw her a bottle of Advil.
Me- There, you should eat something with that. She took the pills and swallow them. She smiled and stood up from the bed.
Allie- Thanks, Harry.
Me- No prob, I'm going to the beach today. What about you?
Allie- Staying in the hotel, maybe hang out with Ash and Megan.
Me- Cool, oh and we have dinner tonight.
Alright, I should put some short on, it's sunny outside. Sunscreen for burning, even though I rarely have sunburn cause my skin has a good looking tan. Christen has done a commercial with Coppertone once, since then, this is the brand I use too. I think I have everything, I should head downstairs, Kelley is waiting for me. I'm a little bit sad that Christen isn't coming with us but, I know I have to spend time with my other teammates sometime. Alright, let's go surfing baby!

POV: Christen

I was sitting in the back of the car with Julie and Crystal by my sides. The girls invited me to do some shopping with them and I accepted. I was hoping Tobin to come with us but I know she doesn't like shopping that much so I let it go. She goes to the beach with Alex today and I'm glad they spent time together, Alex shows me another part of her that I've never seen so far and...taking some time with Julie and Crystal is cool.

Julie- Hey, you good Pressy? She asked me.
Me- Oh yeah yeah! I was just thinking.
Crystal- I have my little idea of who's she thinking about! Crystal whispered. They both look at me with a romantic looking. I nodded and giggled.
Me- Stop it...
Julie- Come on Christen, what's happening with Tobs? Did you guys kiss yet? Crystal was jumping on her place, waiting for any details of short stories of mine. Sad that I don't have any to tell her...
Me- No, nothing happens yet. We are good friends that's all. I added. Julie looks at me and sighed.
Julie- Good friend? Christen stop with your bullshit! You and Tobin aren't just "good friend" You guys act like Zach and I! And do you know what Zach and I are? A couple! A married couple! I rolled my eyes and shake my head.
Crystal- Julie is right...I mean, Julie we are best friends, right?
Julie- Right.
Crystal- And...we don't look at each other the way you and Tobin do. She explained. I tried to find out another excuse but I was empty of explanation.
Me- But this isn't the same...
Julie- Because you love her!
Me- Alright yeah of course I do I've never stop to!
Crystal- Imma tell you something queen, take your shot! Tobin is perfect for you, and I'm sure y'all will still be friends even if you know... I sighed and Julie knock Crystal in the shoulder
Crystal- Ow!
Julie- Idiot. Christen, I'm sure Tobin feels the same way, I mean you don't need glasses to see it! The way she is flirting with you, always taking your defense. All I heard from her mouth is: Christen christen christen, where is Christen? Even a child isn't that dependant of her mother like that!
I smirked because all I can do is agreed with her.
Me- I know I'm in love with a kid. I let out.
Crystal- We just want you to be happy Christen. Crystal exclaimed.
Me- It's just, I need to find the good time, I can't announce that whenever I want. I know Crystal and Julie are right, I shall have the right to be happy and to be happy I should take my courage and claims Tobin. But neither I can't help but remind these words she told me the other night. Alright, she was drunk and she apologize for that but, drunk words are sober thought they say. Actions she does prove to me that we could be together but words are always something hard to figure out. Real thought or not I am afraid to find out if they really are or not...

POV: Tobin

Kelley- Come on Tobin! You lose the skill or what?

Damn, surfing was good right now. Even though with Kelley teasing me because I fall two times, and one time because she pushes me, those waves that I'm on make me feel alive. The wind spanked right in my face and it was now Kelley's turn to fall.

Me- See how Karma is a bitch? That means you have to stop laughing about me. I shouted. Kelley is really competitive, in every way. She always wants to be the best, which is a good thing I guess, except for this marshmallows competition she creates with her own self in the car lately. Because she ended up chocking, twice.
Kelley- Alright, I'm taking a break. She swims back on the beach. I laid down on my board and head back to the shore. There wasn't a lot of people with us. An old couple, sleeping and cuddling on the sand, which is...kind of cute but weird. And a group of guys playing volleyball a little further. Alex was reading a book, laying on her beach towel.
Me- Hey Lex, how's your book?
Alex- Pretty good. She flushed her eyes on me and then close her book. I lay on Alex's towel, beside her.
Alex- Do you want me to put some cream on your back? Alex asked. I looked at her and nodded.
Me- You know I've never had a sunburn in my entire life, right? I joked at her.
Alex- Okay okay I get it, you have a perfect tan on your body. Come on. I turn myself back and then Alex opened the bottle. Damn, is she doing me a massage? Alex's hands were soft and without knowing why, the contact of her hands on my skin makes me have goosebumps. What the hell Tobin, it's just hand. Hands on your back, nothing more.

Alex- There you go! She exclaimed. I rolled over and weirdly smile.
Me- I- Thanks, Lex... She put her sunglasses back on and then laid down. I looked over her and I caught myself checking on her. Alright Tobin, stop it right now. Checking your best friend out is not right. Not at all. Even though Alex is pretty, a non-irrelevant fact, calm down your hormones. Kelley went back to us and sat down.
Me- Hey what are you doing?! I asked concerned. She raised her eyebrow and sip her cup.
Kelley- What? She asked not worried. I sighed and pointed her can.
Me- We have an annual checking health tomorrow during training! We have to be sober until then! I explained to her while she was keeping drinking. She looked at her beer and then spilled out her sip with a surprising amount of strength.

Oh no. Kelley, what have you done?

Alex- What the fuck?!? Alex quickly stood up. Kelley just spilled her beer all over her.
Kelley- Oh my God I'm so sorry! I didn't know if I should or even could, but I can't help myself but laugh a bit.
Me- You idiot. I said to Kelley. Alex stood up and looked at Kelley.
Alex- You're lucky that we are best friends because otherwise, I would have yeet your beer away. Kelley couldn't find anything to say and laugh.
Kelley- I know you love me. There's a bathroom in this restaurant. And on these words, Alex headed down to the toilet, cleaning a bit all of this mess.
Me- You're a fucking crazy Kel. I let out.
Kelley- I didn't mean to! Damn, do you think Dawn will be upset?
Me- Dude, you drank one sip, you're not drunk. Just, read your email next time. I joke.
Kelley- Alright alright, dang! I can't believe it, the final. She let out.
Me- Me neither... I mumbled.
Kelley- What's wrong? You're not excited? 2 times World Cup champion bro! I smiled and let out a sighed. I mean yes I am but I don't want this to end.
Me- Don't be foolish, I'm happy. I just...It's like I don't want this to end. It's like one of the best summer of my life. You know like one of these perfect teenage summer? I explained.
Kelley- Yeah right, because you've got to spend time with Christennnn. She said happily. I rolled my eyes over and giggles.
Me- Shut up... We both laugh.
- WATCH OUT!!
Someone shouted out of nowhere. Kelley and I looked around and by my excellent reflexes, I stopped a ball going straight to us from the sky.
Kelley- Wow, that is some daddy energy. Kelley confessed. I looked up at her, confused.
Me- What does that even mean? I asked while getting up.
Kelley- Nevermind. She laugh. I looked up and saw a guy from the volleyball team who is playing over there.
- Hey! I would like the ball! And not tomorrow if it's possible. He shouted. His friends laughed at him and wait. Damn, what a douche bag.
Kelley- Tourist are so fucking mean. Show him what you got, Tobin. She said to me. I nodded and then kicked the ball straight to the ocean. Then all the dudes yelled at me.
- FUCK YOU, BITCH!
Me- No problem! I yelled.
Kelley- Asshole. Kelley murmured. I looked around and Alex still isn't back yet. What is she doing? She should be back since a bit now.
Me- Damn why is Alex taking so long?
Kelley- Dunno. Probably ordering some food. She continued. I wasn't sure how I feel about it but I started to worry.
Me- I'll check out, stay here, and don't do anything stupid alright? I asked her.
Kelley- Yeah yeah sure... She said.
Then I headed over that little restaurant.

I opened the door of the restaurant and looked out for the bathroom. Damn, I know why there's no one on the beach, everyone is here. People were eating, talking, and laughing. I sneak myself in the crowd and find my way out to the way on the toilet. I was heading down the door when I heard some complaints.
- Stop it, let me go! I put my ears near the door and listen carefully.
- I said don't touch me! Get off!

Wait. Alex?

Then I barged in the door violently to find who that voice belongs to. It was Alex, stuck in a corner by a man blocking her. He turned around and smiled at me.
- Do you want to join babe? He laughed at me and at this moment, I totally lost it. I looked over Alex, completely helpless and fearful. I glanced over that guy, still smiling and joking. I feel the blood in my body boiled and I just urged to him.
Me- You motherfuck-
Then I knocked him off, right between the eyes with all the strength I got. He may be a bit taller than me but he was skinny like a chicken. He falls directly on the ground and yelled.
- You fucking bitch! He stood back up and tried to grab my shoulder. I push him and then kick him right in the balls. He grips his package and then I just started to rush on him.
I knocked him like if it wasn't even allowed. I was just seeing dark right now and I was so angry. How dare him to tried to do this on Alex
Me- YOU. DON'T. EVER. TOUCH. HER. AGAIN! His face started to be a pretty bloody mess or maybe it was my fist starting to bleed but at this point, I didn't give a shit.
Alex- Tobin, stop it! It's enough! I then stop because I didn't want to scared Alex. The guys stood up and then hit me directly on my jawline. I fall on the ground and then Alex rushed over me.
- Y'all bitch are fucking crazy! Then he run away.

Dang it! I'm sure this guy was one of this other macho on the beach.
Alex- Tobin, are you alright? I touch my face and I got a little mark. I nodded and looked at my fist.
Me- Yeah don't worry about me. Did he touched you? I asked.
Alex- No he- he didn't fortunately. She looks over me and started to cry. I think the adrenaline rush just went down and she realized what just happened.
Me- Hey. I took her hands. It's okay I'm here Lex, nothing can happen now.
I hugged her and try to comfort her.
Me- It's okay, it's over now. She pulled away from me and then swiped the tears off of her eyes. Her eyes are so blue, and still that beautiful even if she had cried. She still glance at me and don't say a word. I looked over her, trying to figure out what is going on.
Me- Lex..? Are you alri-?

Then in a second, she grabbed my face and crashed her lips down on mine.

No.

I looked over her and all I see is Alex giving her all on me, eyes closed. My eyes went off and then I pulled away.

Me- Wh-What?!?? I said between two breathing. She opened her eyes and then started to freak out too.

Alex- What? Tobin I- She grabs my hand but I pulled away.

Me- What's that supposed to be about?! I implore, while pinching my arm to see if what just happened isn't just a dream.

Alex- Tobin please, I didn't mean to! She tried to make eye contact but I stepped out a bit and touches my lips. I was speechless and out of my mind.

Me- Why did you do this? I mumbled, tears starting to get away right in my eyes. She took her head on her hands and looked at the floor.

Alex- I- I don't know! She yelled.

Fuck.

Fuck!

I looked over her, still confused and feeling guilty at some point.

Alex- Please, say something... She begged.
Me- I- I need to go... I said while stepping back.
Alex- Tobin, wait! I don't know why I did this, I just feel alone! Please come back!

I didn't listen to what she was saying, all I needed to do right now was to getaway. Runaway, far away from this feeling I just felt when Alex kissed me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14K 192 10
Their love may be hidden from the public, but behind the door... well, that's a different story. A love story between the well known football players...
196K 2.9K 24
Word Count: 36,850. "Nothing in the world is quite as good as lying down in dewy grass, nighttime at long last after a day of walking absolutely now...
87.7K 1.8K 61
Fresh out of high school and willing to do anything to keep her head straight, Tobin Heath meets the cutoff for the NYU Women's Soccer Team and has a...
41.8K 555 18
If there's one thing Christen Press knows for sure it's that she wants Tobin Heath more than anything in the world. The only issues? Tobin is oblivio...