What we didn't see with our eyes

POV: Tobin

"At the same time, I saw everybody in front of me with their phones, taking photos of us...In a second, don't really knowing why, I started to panic, bitting my lips and take Christen away with me."

That moment, I still don't know why I reacted like that on the field. Maybe it was weird, or it wasn't. I had never felt what I felt before when Press was in my arms. I had a little twinge in my heart, I kinda liked that and wonder why it only happens with Press. Christen walk with me in direction of the locker room and when I opened the door, everyone was celebrating our victory.
Alex- That was  a good game Tob, good job! How's  your foot?
Me- Ohh it's alright, it still hurt but I put some ice on during the mid-time...good game too Alex. She smiles at me and go back to his locker.
Christen- I don't wanna act like a child but, why did Alex didn't smiles at me too? Or even talk to me? Do you think she hates me..? I look at Christen's face and start to laugh . Poor little Press, always caring about assumptions of others people
Me- Nooo believe me she don't. She's probably just really tired
Christen- ...and then? What do you mean by that?
Me- Well, you're talking a lot and maybe she didn't want to stay here and talk all night with you..? I didn't feel bad for what I said. Press talk a lot, and she knows it. She looks at me and put a pity face on.
Me- Ohh stop it, you know that I'm joking. I do like it when you can't stop talking. Then, she blushed and look at me with those sparkles eyes. What a cutie...Omg what am I saying stop Tobin!

After everyone's ready, we can finally leave for our hotel. We're gonna have to take the flight at 8 tomorrow. We are qualified for the quarter-finals! This is absolutely awesome, I still can't believe it, I thought it was a dream at first but Kelley pinched my arm and it is not a dream. While sitting with Christen on the bus, she was listening to music and look at the window. She's so beauti-Wait!! I can't talk about her like that, she's my partner!... It's almost 10 o'clock and everybody is calm for once. Rose wasn't doing her littles dances and Kelley wasn't drinking. I think all of my teammates are just really tired, and so am I too.

POV: Christen

All along the road, Tobin was sleeping and her head was above my shoulder. I could've be like that during an eternity and be still that comfortable and fully happy. Her hairs smell good, and her mysterious perfume too. While everyone was packing her things to leave the bus, I touched Tobin's heads and approach her ear
Me- Tobin, wake up...She opened her eyes and look at me with a big smile.
Coach- Come on girls!! You're not gonna sleep in the bus, aren't you?
Tobin- Because we can? Coach Ellis look at Tobin desperately and leave the bus. Her and Tob have a kind of love/hate relationship...like some other girls in the team. Tobin get up to take his backpack and give mine. We both leaves and take the keys of our hotel. Yes, we used to be in the same room for a while and to be honest, I'm glad we do. I tried to be with Kelley but she's snoring very loud...We took the elevator, our room is the 27B. We enter in the elevator and the door closes.

POV: Tobin

We enter in the elevator and the door closes. I look at Christen and the buttons, and by her face, I know that she know what I'm gonna say.
Me- Ohh Press, can you please press the button to our room ? That would be so nice if you pressed on it Press...She look at me seriously for three big second and laugh the same way she use to when I do this joke on her. We took the big hall and check for our roommates. Some doors are closes but many are opens. I look at the 26B and it's Pugh's room. She usually sleep with Rose but half of the time, we don't really care about those details. But I have to admit, I have to say that sleeping with Christen is cool, fun and...Well okay this is freaking awesome! We open the door and saw two warming beds, a huge bathroom and a big window where we can see, parking area...Alright. Not a big deal I'm probably going to sleep the second my head touch the pillow. I leave my backpack and jump in one of the bed, Christen do the same with her own bed when someone's knocking at the door.
Me- Who's this?
Rapinoe- It's meee. She opens the door and give us some foods that she took from the kitchen downstairs.
Christen- Awnn thanks you're so sweet!
Rapinoe- No prob, I don't know what's inside the bag, the cooks gave one to each of us and you guys were a lil bit late so...I took one for you
Me- Thanks Pinoe, have a good night!
Rapinoe- Goodnight! Ohh and the bus is coming really soon tomorrow so don't be late! She winks at us and closed the door. While Christen eat his sandwiches, I decided to take a shower.

POV: Christen
I put the TV on and watch some kids show...I can hear Tobin singing in the shower
Tobin- Ohhh it's what you do to me!! Baby !
Me- Don't be that loud tob! Some people sleep right now.
Tobin- Well you're the one who's screaming now! Ahh Tobin, I opens my phone and go to Instagram. There's like a millions photos about tonight. I scrolled down and saw a photo of me and Tobin hugging each other. Probably a fans account. I look at the box description
Omg Christen hugging Tobin! PREATH IS REAL GUYS !
Damn, more than 800 people like this photo, I check on the comment section
Omg they are so cute together! Hope they will be together one day!

TOBIN WITH A SUPPORTIVE GIRLFRIEND

SO CUTE!! 🥰

Omg, people are so curious sometimes. I don't know why but I gave a like to this picture and admire it for a secon-
Tobin- What are you looking at? Omg!! I freak out and throw my phone away. Tobin look at me weirdly and give me my phone back. She wear a cargo t-shirt and some legging, she looks fine like that.
Tobin- Christen? Are you alright?
Me- Yeah yeah I was, reading an article about tonight's game! I don't know why I lied to Tob. She's the only person who matters to me and I know I should be honest with her...

POV: Tobin

Christen act really weird sometimes. I don't know what was THAT interesting in this article but she was looking at her screen with a beautiful smile and I'm sure I saw some hearts in her eyes...Well, probably cause we WON! We're gonna take a flight for France tomorrow and I'm clearly too excited about that. Anyway, I go on bed, turn off the light and look at Christen
Me- What was the article talking about? Was that good? I know I could have been better tonight...She looks at me and say:
Christen- Stop you were on fire tonight!
Me- Huh if you say so...but what about the article?
Christen- Ohh...it talk about hum...what we didn't see with our eyes. I didn't quite figure out what that means...
Me- WHUT?
Christen- Forget it, it doesn't matter if you don't understand, we have to sleep now, goodnight Tob
Me- Goodnight Christen...
What we didn't see with our eyes...I'm wondering what Christen means by that...

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
This is the second part ! Hope you enjoy it and will follow my story. I will try to post every two days if I can. 😌💪🏻🇺🇸⚽️