All the good things come with time

The next morning*

POV: Christen

She pulls me over the bed aggressively and then lay the entity of her body on mine. I wasn't scared and strangely, that was more exciting than anything. I feel that burning desire growing up inside of me and her skin upon my skin. She took my head with her hands and they weren't like before. Our lips were searching each other when she decided to take the kiss one step further. I feel her tongue open my mouth, her breath was mixing it up with mine. Instead, to stop all of this, I know that I couldn't do anything except to ask for more.  She pushes me onto her back and I pinned down while she crawled up on top of me, exploring each part of my body with her lips and lifting my shirt up. She slowly take my butt in her hands and lift my waist. I didn't even leave her the time to ask me that I help her takes off my pants. I know that all of this isn't real, this is a pure product of my imagination. My recurring fantasy simply make me dream of this scene in a utopian world. A moment that I'll probably never live in reality, only out of this reality I'm stuck in.

Me- TOBIN! I stand up quickly from my bed and look around me. Tobs paused her Fifa game and take off her Airpod
Tobin- WHAT WHAT HAPPENED?!? I knew it, this was just a dream, unfortunately...
Me- Nothing I, I need to go in the bathroom. I closed the door and lock it
Tobin- Christen what's wrong? Do you need help?
Me- NO! I mean, I'll be fine thanks. This is probably the worst wake up of my life. I screamed so loud and the door was open. I hope nobody heard my yelli-
Ashlyn- Sup bitches! Ohh crap! Harris is here!
Ali- Hey guys! And Ali too! I put my ear close to the door
Tobin- Hey Ash do you want me to beat your ass at a game of FIFA?
Ashlyn- What a question! Of course, I want to beat YOUR ass!
Ali- Hey where's Christen? Ohh no no no no no!!
Tobin- She's still in the bathroom, she just wakes up, I don't know why but she woke up screaming. Ali knock on the door
Ali- Christen are you alright??
Me- Humm yeah yeah..!!
Ali- C'mon let me in...

I don't understand why I'm hiding myself right now but I know I can count on Ali when I need to talk. I opened the door and took quickly Ali in the toilet with me.
Ali- Are you alright? You seem to had a rough night
Me- Not rough but most like weird and long.
Ali- What do you mean by "weird"?
Ashlyn- AND SHOT!!!! BITCH I'M SO GOOD AT THIS GAME! Ali rolled her eyes
Ali- Baby stop saying bitch all the time!
Ashlyn- I'm sorry I love you! The way Ali acts like a mom makes me laugh. She's like the mother of the team, always caring for the others and doing the moral to us.
Ali- Seriously what happened last night? I hesitated to discuss about my "dream" with Ali. But after all, she knows what's going on, at least a part of the thing.
Me- I dreamed of Tobin and me last night...
Ali- Awn that's so cut-
Me- In a very sexual way. She puts her hand on her mouth and chuckle
Ali- You mean, like having sex?
Me- Duh, kinda yes...
Ali- And what's wrong with that?
Me- I don't know, it's embarrassing. Then I decided to speak about last night to Ali.

POV: Tobin

Ashlyn- Damn tobinho, you're not going to put your guard down, aren't you?
Me- And let you win this game? Never huh! Our controllers were making some click noises while Ali and Christen were still talking in the bathroom.
Ashlyn- What do you think they are doing up there?
Me- You know, they're talking about girl stuff
Ashlyn- Because we are not girls too..?
Me- Yeah but you know, real girly stuff like nails!
Ashlyn- Oh my God don't talk to me about this! Ali wants me to go with her to a nail salon tomorrow. You know this kind of activity is another one of those things that you'll have to struggle with if Christe- I paused the game and Ash's explanation also.