The secret

POV: Tobin

During the flight*

I didn't talk to Press since that little scene in our room. All along the flight, she was standing in her seat next to Kelley. They were laughing and playing a game on their cellphones. Secretly, I was hoping that Christen look at my direction or invite me to come over. Because I was the one who's suppose to be next to Press, not Kelley, not Sonnet or Rose. Yeah, it couldn't be nothing except that. I called this jealousy.

Morgan- Tobs? Tobinhoo? Is someone here!
Me- Yeah yeah I'm sorry.
Morgan- Right, so let's see if you're ready for le parlez français. Comment t'appelle-tu?
Me- Oui.
Morgan- Actually i was asking for your name but, yes that's a good start I guess.
I put my AirPods on and sleep. I didn't feel like talking right now...

POV:Alex

I know what's going on. I see how she looks at her and there's something with Tobin. She gets really distracted around Christen, and I think I found the reason why. They both fell in love with each other. Which is not a bad thing, all I want for Tobin is her happiness ...but it's not that easy. Even if we don't really hang out anymore, Tobs is one of the person I care the most, and I know she has suffered before. When she was close to Allie, she started to have some feelings for her.
When Allie found out, Tobin really struggled to regain his friendship with her. And I know that if it happens with Christen, Tobin wouldn't be able to stand it. She would be devastated and  would never want to return on the field with Christen. I refuse to let the team disperse because of this. I have to talk to Press, and the sooner the better.

POV: Christen

We're almost in France. After 4 hours. All along the road, I didn't talk to Tobin. I needed to change my minds and stop thinking about her. So I traveled with Kelley, Rose and Sonnet. They're all really funny, I wish I could dance like them. Then the coach shows up and ask for our attentions.
Coach- Alright girls so the big match is coming soon. Two days, the quarterfinal is in two days. So we have to be ready for this. Here's the plan. We are receive by the France's team. Some of you already know people or have friends from this team. What I want in this WorldCup is fair playing , hard playing and a great executio-
Tobin- Snoring* Everyone we're laughing when Alex woke her up.
Coach- You alright Heath?
Tobin- Where are we??
Coach- I want some serious from you Tobs, from all of you. I want this team to be the best they could. For this, training tomorrow at 8 to 3.And I want you in your rooms at 9. Questions?
All- No, Coach.
Coach- Good...now everyone's sit down we're gonna landed.

POV:Tobin

The plane was landing and everybody is screaming: BIENVENUE À PARIS. I look at Christen and she whispered to come.
Me-I'm sorry...She look around us and then hold my hand
Christen- No I am. We're gonna talk about this later, alright? Because now, Paris nous attend! I squeeze her hand harder than she does and then stop when we walk down the stairs. Then, some journalists were here.
- Bienvenue en Françe l'USA!
- Rapinoe, comment va les affaires? Pinoe open his arms and take a deep breath in front of them
Rapinoe- Ahhh Paris, j'adore!
- Megan Rapinoe, how do you describe your last game? Rapinoe tried to respond in French and it sound pretty good compared to me.
Rapinoe- L'équipe Spain est très bon et notre euh, goal is to, faire jouer en manière juste.? Correct?
- Oui merci! Et encore bravo!
- Press, Press! Que pensez-vous faire pendant votre séjour en France?
Press- Faire le shopping et, profiter du temps avec Tobin et autres.
- Merci beaucoup! I didn't get what she saids but she mentioned my name
Me- What did you said about me?
Press- That I will spend my times with you and the others..?
Me- Ohh, for real?
Press- Yeah..! We need to visit all the places here!

Us off the fieldजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें