my little vampire ||rudolph x...

By Gavi_is_Queen

!Please don't copy, repost, or steal my work! - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - "W-what are you?" You asked wh... More

||Introduction||
||Vampires||
||Plans||
||We Fly||
||Meeting New Families||
 ||Rescuing Y/N||
||Transylvania||
||Bye, Vampire-Hunter||
||Relationship?||
||Elizabeth Bell||
||Not Mine||
||Let Him Go||
||Normal||
||Tony Thompson||
||Why?||
||I Picked You!||
||See You Soon||
||I Will Be Back||
||Epilogue||

||New Begining||

4.8K 141 40
By Gavi_is_Queen

-3rd person POV-

The vampires went to a room. You were happy but also exhausted. You went upstairs to your room. You got some pajamas and went to the bathroom. You took a shower and changed.

(your pajamas^^)

You yawned and made your way to your bed. You laid down and closed your eyes.

"Hey Y/N" you heard. You opened your eyes and see Rudolph upside down facing you.

You jumped. "R-Rudolph! You scared me!" You said. He chuckled.

"Sorry" he grinned.

"So, whats up?" You asked while sitting yourself on the bed.

"Well, I was wondering. Can I stay here? I can sleep in the closet" he said. You nodded.

"Of course!" You smile.

He smiled back and went to the closet that he will now stay in.

"Goodnight" You said.

"Night" Rudolph said. He closed the closet door. You laid back down and began to fall asleep.

-The Next Day-

You opened you eyes and saw the clock beside your bed. "2:05pm!!" You exclaimed. "Woah.. I slept in.." you said to yourself then looked at the closet on the floor.

'Oops, I should probably not talk that loud' you thought. You got out of bed and went to the bathroom to get dressed.

You finished getting dressed and exited the bathroom. You sat on your bed and grabbed your phone. You checked your social media's.

You decided to go downstairs and get something to eat. You met your parents there. "Well look who decided to wake up!" You mother said with a smile. You smiled back at them.

"We have some news for you, kiddo" you father said.

"Really? What's the news?" You asked with a small smile.

"Well, me and your dad were thinking, maybe we could stay here for a while longer" your mother said.

"Really!" You exclaimed with a big smile. She nodded with a smile of her own.

"You will of course continue your home school work here" your father informed. You nodded.

"Oh! This is great!" You said and hugged the both of them. You went to the kitchen and found some milk and cereal. You grabbed a bowl and poured some in.

You went to the table and ate your 'late breakfast'.

-Time Skip-

You decided to take a small walk outside. You let the wind hit your face. You kept walking around a bit before you went back in side. The time was now 3:15pm.

'Wow, who knew how boring it could get..' you thought to yourself. You went back to your room and walked to your bed. You looked at the closet on the floor. 'I wonder if he's sleeping..'.

You wanted to knock on the closet but you also wanted Rudolph to rest. You decided to wait until he wakes up. You took your shoes off and laid on your bed.

You were playing some games on your phone and watching some Netflix movie/shows. You sighed, getting really bored.

You checked the time and it was now 5:35pm. You smiled to yourself. 'Almost sun down' you thought. You couldn't wait to see Rudolph and talk to him. You blushed a light pink. You continued to watch your movie/show.

-Time Skip-

The sun was practically down. You walked over to the closet but before you could knock the closet door opened and Rudolph sat up. You smiled at Rudolph.

"Hi" you greeted and gave a small wave.

He smiled. "We're you waiting all this time for me to wake up?" He asked with a smirk and flew out of the coffin.

"N-no" you answered and blushed. He grabbed your hand gently and you started to fly. You giggled.

"Let's go have some fun!" Rudolph said and took you out of your room and flew through the castle hallways. You passed by some vampires on the way.

You stopped at what appeared to be Anna's room. Rudolph knocked and Anna answered. You smiled. "Hey Anna!" You greeted.

"Hello Y/N. Rudolph" she smiled.

"Let's go have some fun" Rudolph said and grabbed Anna by the hand. "Next stop! Gregory's room!".

We made it to Gregory's room and Anna knocked on the door this time. Gregory answered. "Hello" he greeted with a small smile.

"Come on!" Anna said and grabbed him by the hand. "We're going to go have some fun!".

All of them flew outside. "So! What should we play?" Anna asks.

"Hmm.. How about hide and seek?" You suggested.

"That sounds fun" Gregory said.

"But how do we play?" Anna asks.

"So there's a seeker and there are hiders. The seeker has to close their eyes and count to 20. While the seeker is counting the hiders have to hide somewhere. When the seeker is done counting they have to come and look for the hiders" you explained.

"Sounds easy" Gregory said.

"Eh, not really" you replied with a smile.

"Okay! Who's going to be the counter?" Rudolph asked.

"I can!" Gregory said.

"Okay Gregory, close your eyes and count to 20. Starting...Now!" You said. You and Rudolph flew on the roof of the castle.

You both hide behind a piece of the castle. You both sat down. "Now what do we do?" Rudolph whispers.

"We wait" you whispered with a smile.

-Time Skip-

After playing around you decided to go back to your room. You sighed and checked your phone. "Yep.. they're still bullying.." you mumbled to yourself.

"What are you doing Y/N?" Rudolph asked and appeared in front of your face upside down.

"Ah!" You screamed and jumped a little. "What is it with you scaring me?!" You asked. Rudolph chuckled then looked at your phone.

"What is that?" He asked and grabbed it.

"Hey! Give that back!" You said. Rudolph flew up to the ceiling and started to look at the screen.

"Are all these...about you?" He asked while taking his eyes off the screen and looking at you.

You looked to the side and rubbed your arm. You didn't answer him. Rudolph sighed and began to approach you. He stopped in front of you. "Y/N?" He began softly.

"Y-yes" you answered but still looked away.

"Are these the mortal bullies you told me about?" He asked.

"Y-yeah" You stuttered and looked at him.

He handed you your phone back. You took it from him. "Take my hand" He said and extended his hand out to you.

You looked at Rudolph's face and then his hand. You took his hand and he opened your window. He leads you outside and takes you to the roof. You guys were still floating. He takes your other hand. He is now holding both of your hands in his. You blushed a little.

"Y/N" Rudolph started.

"Yes, Rudolph?" you asked, wanted him to continue. He brings his face closer to your and kisses your cheek. You blush a dark shade of red. "W-w-What! Why did you do that?!" You asked and blushed even darker. He chuckled.

Oh how you love that chuckle- WAIT WHAT?!

"Your very cute when your all flustered" Rudolph commented with a small smile. You turned your face away from Rudolph, feeling really embarrassed. He then pulls you into a hug.

"You're perfect..Y/N"

//Ok! Soo! What did you think? I have a really good plan that I will do VERYYYY soon. Like after the next chapter or something. I hope you enjoyed this chapter! It's not even based off of the movie! It's coming out of my own brain😂 I'll see you Loves in the next chapter!🍒//

*EDITED*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.3K 1K 69
Donovan Castle Chronicles: Volume 1 Welcome to Donovan Castle! Mason and Selene opened their home as a safe haven for supernatural creatures to take...
47 10 4
✞ Drarry ☆ Harco ✞ Halloween Special 2022. "You're a vampire then... Do you think you'd die if you were staked through the heart?" "Pansy, anyone wou...
2.6K 103 13
"Life as a dream-devouring entity can't get any weirder than it already is, right? I mean- sure I look grotesque and straight from a horror story, bu...
98.3K 2.3K 16
Elspeth McKinley, a native Scott, falls into the crypt of the Sackville-bagg family while walking through the cemetery. she is attacked by Gregory, w...