||Epilogue||

-4 Years Later-

-3rd person POV-

You are now 17 years old and finished your television show successfully. You and your parents are now making their way back to Germany. You couldn't wait to see Rudolph again.

Since it had been four years, you look a bit different. (Yeah, it's called growing up XD) You've matured over the years.

It was dark out while your father was still driving to the castle. You could tell you were almost there. You just kept yourself occupied with your phone so you wouldn't get bored.

After about 10 minutes, you finally arrived at the castle. You smiled and got out of the car. You grabbed your belongings and made your way to the front door.

You opened the door and walked inside. 'It still looks the same, I see..' you thought as you looked around.

You then saw the stairs that leaded you to the next floor of the castle. You made your way up the steps and walked through the hallway. 'I forgot how big this castle was' you thought and kept looking around. You then came across a door that was very familiar. You smiled widely and stepped a little closer to it. 'My old room..'. This is it. You were hoping that Rudolph was still here and didn't leave. It has been four years...

You brought your gentle fist up to the door and knocked hesitantly. You didn't hear anything. You opened the door slowly and saw that the room was empty. The wardrobe was no longer on the floor, but where it was supposed to be. Your eyes widened.

"W-what.." you said under your breath. You entered the room quickly and looked around. "Where is he?!" You asked as you looked in every corner and place. You looked around your old room again and sighed sadly. You sat on the bed feeling disappointed. 'D-did he leave?' You thought to yourself. You could feel tears threatening to spill from your eyes. You kept believing that he actually left and didn't wait for you, like how you waited to see him.

You wiped your eyes and stood up from the bed. You made your way to the bedroom door about to leave when suddenly you hear the window being opened. You quickly turned around and saw a tall male with red eyes, and black hair. Your eyes widened as the male in front of you looked at you in shock. "Y-Y/n?" He spoke.

"Rudolph?" You questioned as you felt more tears coming to your eyes. The male smiled and flew up to you. You ran a little closer to him and wrapped your arms around his neck, giving him a warm embrace. You let your tears fall from your eyes onto your cheeks.

"I missed you so much" Rudolph said, as he hugged you tighter.

"I- I miss you too" you said. You pulled away from him and cupped his cheek. You examined his face and smiled. You looked into his sparkly, red eyes. "You have grown a lot since the last time I saw you" you commented with a small giggle.

He chuckled. "So have you" he said and brought his nose against yours.

You couldn't believe what was happening. It seemed like a movie to you. You were so happy that Rudolph didn't leave and forget you. Rudolph pulled away from you and took out a bracelet that you gave him when you left. "I always kept this with me as a reminder that you will come back" He said and showed a small smile while looking at the piece of jewelry. "Wherever I go, I always kept this with me"

You showed a gentle smile and pulled him into a hug. "I thought you left. I didn't see the wardrobe on the floor anymore" you said while resting your head on his chest.

"I didn't leave the castle, I just left this room" he said sadly. You pulled away from the hug and looked up at Rudolph.

"Why?" You asked full of curiosity.

"Because it reminded me of you too much. It made me sad... When I wake up, I wouldn't see you on you bed playing with your mortal technology games" he said with a small chuckle. "I transferred to another room, I'm sorry" he said and cupped your cheek. You smiled softly at Rudolph,

"it's okay" you said and moved a little closer. "At least... I get to see you again" you whispered as you moved closer to Rudolph face, leaning in to his lips.

You finally felt that contact that you missed so much... his slightly, chapped lips against you soft, plump ones.

Rudolph pulled away and smiled at you. "Oh, how I miss those lips" he teased. You blushed and looked away. He chuckled and grabbed your hand gently. "Follow me, I think you would like to see some other old friends of yours" he said and brought you to the bedroom door.

You smiled and nodded. You felt your feet being lifted off the ground slowly. You were floating. You smiled and looked at Rudolph. He smiled back at you, and began to fly while holding your hand. You both flew through the hallways until you stopped in front of a door. Rudolph put you down slowly and knocked on the door. You both heard a 'come in'.

You both entered the room and saw Anna and Gregory playing some chess. You smiled at the two as their eyes widened. "Hey guys, long time, no see" you said and waved.

Anna flew towards you and tackled you into a hug, you giggled and hugged her back. Gregory hugged you next. You both exchanged embraces and began to catch up with each other.

You were finally back with the people you care about, and the one that you love the most, Rudolph.

...The End...

!PLEASE READ!

//Damn... it's finally the end🥺 I literally cannot believe the amount of support I get from your guys. Thank you so much for all the votes and comments! I'm really glad that most of you enjoyed this book. For me, as being an author and making my readers happy, makes me feel so honored. This may be the end of this book, but remember that I have other books too, if you want to check those out. I also do book requests! Just DM me the character that you want me to write about. (If I don't know the character that you requested, I am terribly sorry!) Make sure to also tell me, what show/movie the character is in. This is not a goodbye, just a very long 'see you later'. Thank you ALL so much for the support and actually taking the time to read my book!
Farewell my lovelies

-Loo-Boo🍒🤍

!OTHER BOOKS THAT I WROTE THAT YOU MIGHT BE INTERESTED IN!

Still writing 'A Rose', Bakugou x reader fanfic. It has the Beauty and the Beast plot (2017 version)

 It has the Beauty and the Beast plot (2017 version)

The Draco Malfoy one is new! I started the D.M book on September 3rd, 2020. If you're interested pleeease check it out! I would really appreciate it!

*EDITED*