||Why?||

//omggggg!!! We have 5K reads and 118 votes! I can NOT believe it! Thank you all so much for the great support! I'm so glad that many of you guys like this book! I finally figured out a schedule for when I can write new chapters (for this book and my other books). I will update every Sunday, so look forward to that! Oki- I will shut up now-
ENJOY THE CHAPTER!!🤍🤍🍒

also! Happy Mother's Day!!🤍

(I will let you know when to play the song^^)//

-Rudolph's POV-

"Who's he?" I asked sounding serious. Y/N smiled and put her hand behind the kids back.

"This is my best friend, Tony Thompson" She said with a wide smile on her face. Then I see the kids eyes widen.

"Woah! Your a vampire!" The kid thats name is Tony ,exclaimed. I huffed.

"Yes, and your a mortal" I spat. Y/N looked at me with confusion.

"Rudolph, can we have a word please" She asked, I can see the anger in her eyes.

I nodded slowly and made my way to her. She grabbed my arm and dragged me to an empty hallway.

-3rd person POV-

You turned and looked at Rudolph. You were honestly pretty upset that Rudolph was being rude to Tony. You looked into his dark red eyes. "Why were you being rude to Tony!?" You whispered-yelled. Rudolph didn't say anything. "I want you to go back into that room and apologize! Tony has always looked up to vampires! Please just be nice" you pleaded.

Rudolph sighed, but the smiled. "Sorry Y/N, I don't know what was up with me"

You smiled and hugged him. You guys went back to your room and saw Tony looked around. You smiled. Rudolph then cleared his throat. Tony turns to you and Rudolph and smiled. Rudolph flew towards Tony and gave him a soft smile.

"Hello Tony, I apologize for being rude earlier, I don't know why I was acting like that." Rudolph said.

"It's ok!" Tony said with his smile. Rudolph extended his hand.

"Rudolph Sackville- Bagg" Rudolph introduced.

Tony took a hold of his hand and shook it. "Tony Thompson".

You smiled. "Yay! We are going to have so much fun together!" You exclaimed.

Your bedroom door then opened and you saw Anna and Gregory. "Hello Y/N" they both greeted with smile. Anna then saw Rudolph, then spotted Tony.

Her eyes widened, then her lips came to a smirk, she flew towards Tony and looked into his eyes. "Hello, my names Anna Sackville-Bagg. It looked like you have already met my brother, Rudolph" Anna introduces. Tony then seems dazed.

"H-hi Anna, my names Tony Thompson. You're very pretty" Tony said while scratching the back of his neck.

You looked at Gregory that was right next to you. He just shrugged his shoulders. You and Gregory approached them. You smiled towards Anna and Tony.

Gregory got between Anna and Tony. Gregory faced Tony and gave him a small smile. "Hello, my names Gregory Sackville-Bagg. These are my siblings." He pointed at Anna and Rudolph.

Tony smiled. "So you and your family live here too?" Tony asked. They nodded.

"They aren't the only ones" you said. Rudolph smiled and nodded.

"Our whole family and other vampires" Rudolph added.

Tony looked surprised but also exited. "That's so cool!" He exclaims.

You smiled and so did the three vampire siblings. You looked at the time and saw that it was almost 10:00 pm. "So, what do you guys want to do?" You asked.

"You know what Y/N, I really want to hear you sing! It's been so long" Tony said. Rudolph smiled.

"I agree, your voice is so pleasant" Rudolph said. You blushed a light shade of pink.

"I didn't know you could sing!" Gregory said.

"Really?! Y/N was the best when she went to my school! She would always audition for plays and musicals" Tony said.

"Don't be so dramatic.. I wasn't..that good.." you said while still blushing.

-Time Skip-

They finally convinced you. You all went to the music room. You sighed and made your way to the piano while Rudolph, Anna, Gregory and, Tony went to sit on the floor. You began to think about a song to sing.

(Play the song now)

You started to play the piano and began to sing.

You looked at Rudolph while singing. You then turned away looking at the piano.

You finished the song and there were claps. You smiled and stood up from the piano and bowed. "Thank you! You were a great audience!" You said and smiled.

"You sounded so good!" Tony said and ran up to you and hugged you. You were shocked by his action but hugged him back.

You pulled away and smiled at him. "Thank you" You said.

You turned to look at Rudolph, but his facial expression showed that he was annoyed. You frowned and walked up to him. "What's wrong?" You asked, sounding conceded.

"Nothing.." he spat. You took a step back from his sudden action.

"Why are you acting like this?" You asked.

"I said there's nothing wrong!" He snapped and flew away. You stood there shocked.

"What the hell?" You asked yourself.

//I hope you enjoyed the chapter!🍒//

*EDITED*