||Rescuing Y/N||

-Rudolph's POV-

Me and Anna were looking everywhere, trying to find Y/N.

Me and Anna, stop on some roof and sit down. "We lost her.." Anna says in defeat.

"I should have kept her out of this" I said.

"You wouldn't have been able to." Anna says "she's too brave".

I sighed. "It's all my fault.." I say and put my head down.

"You're just saying that because you're in love" Anna says with a small smile.

"What!? Me!? In love!?" I exclaimed and got up. "I'm not in love!" I say while crossing my arms.

Anna smirks "yeah right..." she says then gets up and flys next to me. She looks at her surroundings. "Let's continue and try to find Y/N" Anna says.

I nod and we continue looking.

-3rd person POV-

"Think the waters warm?" You asked.

"Freezing" Rookery replied. "That's what's going to make this fun"

"You going to cut me loose, right?" You asked and turned to face Manny. "I'm not going to do any better in the bottom of the lake" you added and turned to face Rookery.

Rookery nodded and Manny began to untie you. He then whispered in your ear so Rookery wouldn't hear. "I'm sorry for everything" he says. You gave him a small smile.

"Now, don't try anything funny. I swim like a dolphin" Rookery says.

'I don't care! Just let me go in the damn water!' You thought to yourself. Rookery then throws you in the water. "Woah!" You exclaimed before your body hit the water. You began to swim away as fast as you can to the other side of the lake. You made your way to the other side.

You were shivering. You tried to get out but, something got a hold of your leg. The more you struggled the more you went down. "RUDOLPH!!" You yelled, hoping that he will hear your calls and save you.

You kept on trying to get out of the lake, your head was now under the water. You got little gulps of air, but soon your whole face will be covered with water.

-Rudolph's POV-

I stop flying. "What?" Anna asks. "I heard my name.. it's sounds like Y/N!" I informed. "Come on!" I said and flew to the direction of where Y/N's voice is.

We made it near a lake. We didn't see Y/N. We kept looking around.

"Look! She's in the water!" Anna says. I go to where she was and I looked into the water. I saw Y/N. I dropped myself in the water and grabbed her. I pulled her to the surface.

Her eyes were closed and she didn't move. I checked her pulse, it was low. I looked at Anna. She nodded. I lowered my head to Y/N's about to do CPR. But then Y/N started to cough up the water. She opened her eyes.

"Y/N!" I said and hugged her. I pulled away. She smiled at me.

"h-hi, Rudolph" She said, shivering.

"Let's go.." I say and grabbed one of her hands while Anna grabbed the other.

-3rd person POV-

You, Rudolph and Anna were now flying away from the lake. You were flying close to the castle that you were staying at with your family. You started to shiver.

"You're freezing.. we'll go to your room and find you dry clothes" Anna says while putting both of her hands on your hand. You smiled at her.

"Not necessary" Rudolph interjected while looking at his sister. He pulled you away from Anna and twirled you around really fast. Rudolph stopped you from twirling.

"Woah.. I'm dizzy" you said.

"But dry" Rudolph smartly, remarks with a smile.

He pulls you to a roof and Anna follows. You guys then see Rookery stepping out of the castle. "I'm not wasting another second on that brat! It's straight to Transylvania"

You and the two vampires heard what Rookery said. "They're going after my brother and my clan!" Rudolph gasped. "We have to get to Transylvania before them!" He says while grabbing a hold of Anna's hand.

"Before sunrise" Anna says and looks at the sky.

"We've stopped him so far, we'll stop them again!" You said.

You looked at your bedroom window and saw your parents. "Mom and Dad.." you mumbled.

"What?" Rudolph asks.

"They'll be worried sick" you said and turned to Rudolph and Anna. "But if they see me now, I'm not going anywhere" you added and looked back at the window to your room.

"Will it help if I convinced them you need to go?" Anna asks with a smile.

"I hope.." you replied with a small smile. "Anna, go and convince her parents" Rudolph says.

"Okay... I'll take care of the parents, but next time big brother, I get to be the hero!" Anna says then flys away. "Thank you, Anna" you say with a smile. She turned to look at you and she smiled.

-Time Skip-

You and Rudolph are flying to Transylvania. "Someone's following us" Rudolph says. That he flys faster. He flew down to the Bridge and his down there. When you both came to a stop you bumped into Rudolph's chest. You blushed.

"S-Sorry.." you stuttered.

You then see a cow flying towards the two of you. "W-what the?" You started. "It's your cow!" Your exclaimed.

"What do you mean 'my cow'?!" Rudolph asks.

You chuckled. "You bit it, you bought it".

Rudolph sighs and flys toward the cow. You fly with him, hand in hand. The cow noticed the two of you and got excited. You giggled.

"Well, come on then, next stop, Transylvania" Rudolph claimed and you both continued to fly.

*EDITED*