||New Begining||

-3rd person POV-

The vampires went to a room. You were happy but also exhausted. You went upstairs to your room. You got some pajamas and went to the bathroom. You took a shower and changed.

 (your pajamas^^)

(your pajamas^^)

You yawned and made your way to your bed. You laid down and closed your eyes.

"Hey Y/N" you heard. You opened your eyes and see Rudolph upside down facing you.

You jumped. "R-Rudolph! You scared me!" You said. He chuckled.

"Sorry" he grinned.

"So, whats up?" You asked while sitting yourself on the bed.

"Well, I was wondering. Can I stay here? I can sleep in the closet" he said. You nodded.

"Of course!" You smile.

He smiled back and went to the closet that he will now stay in.

"Goodnight" You said.

"Night" Rudolph said. He closed the closet door. You laid back down and began to fall asleep.

-The Next Day-

You opened you eyes and saw the clock beside your bed. "2:05pm!!" You exclaimed. "Woah.. I slept in.." you said to yourself then looked at the closet on the floor.

'Oops, I should probably not talk that loud' you thought. You got out of bed and went to the bathroom to get dressed.

You finished getting dressed and exited the bathroom

You finished getting dressed and exited the bathroom. You sat on your bed and grabbed your phone. You checked your social media's.

You decided to go downstairs and get something to eat. You met your parents there. "Well look who decided to wake up!" You mother said with a smile. You smiled back at them.

"We have some news for you, kiddo" you father said.

"Really? What's the news?" You asked with a small smile.