||Bye, Vampire-Hunter||

-3rd person POV-

You were still blushing. The vampire cow flew next to Rudolph. You were on the vampire cow. Rudolph smiles at you. You smile back with a pink blush on your cheeks. You both then see Rookery's car. You gasp and so does Rudolph. You both fly away from the upcoming car.

"What does it take to really get rid of him?" You asked.

"Here I come! Oh yeah!" You heard Rookery yell. The light to Rookery's car flashed at the vampire cows bottom and it started to freak out. It flips around, so we are now behind the car. "Oh yes! Got you!" Rookery's exclaimed.

The cow then pushed the car with all their might. You then go ahead and fly next to Rudolph. You pass by a car.

You fly higher as Rookery's keeps up. Rookery's starts to shoot arrows at us. One scratched you in the arm. "Ow!" You cried.

Rudolph turned to you. "Y/N!" Rudolph called.

"I-I'm fine! Keep going!" You reassured.

"Come on! Out of range!" Rudolph calls. You and Rudolph fly far enough to get away from the arrows. Manny then appears next to you and Rudolph in a helicopter.

Manny then begins to chase after you guys. Manny was now behind you. Rudolph looks at you. You nod and you both go higher up. You then go in circles and Manny follows. The cow then takes a... um yeah.

"Ewww" you say and cover your nose. It all lands on Manny. 'Damn.. I feel bad for him..' you thought.

"Y/N!" You hear someone call.

"Anna!" You smile and hug her.

"Your arm!" She exclaims. You look at your arm and see it was bleeding.. a lot. You covered it up with your hand.

"I- I'm fine" you said with a reassuring smile. You then rip you sleeve from your sweatshirt and tie it around you wound.

"There" you said with a smile.

"Hurry! We have to save the clan!" Anna exclaims And gets on the cow. We both fly away.

-Rudolph's POV-

"Wait! Gregory is already! Oh never mind.." I said. Then I see Y/N's car and Rookery's car hiding toward each other. I gasp. I fly towards them and see a rope on the back of Rookery's car.

I quickly get it and tie it to a tree. Rookery's car stops and he flys out of his car and lands on the floor. "Ouch" I sarcastically say with a grin.

-3rd person POV-

You see your dad and Rookery's about to fight. The cow flew towards them and you the cow tilts itself. When you were close enough, you gave Rookery a strong punch in the face. The cow then lands on him.

"Hi!" You greeted everyone with a wide smile. Everyone looked at you with shocked filled eyes.

"Sorry dad, I know you could've kicked his butt" you said. The cow then gets off Rookery. He has a big bruise on the cheek you punched him on. Rookery's then passes out.

"Bravo, that was so brave." Rudolph's mother said.

"Yes, well done. Now I can finish the job and save the clan." Rudolph's dad said.

"That won't be necessary anymore" Anna said. The cow then flew to Rudolph. You heard Rudolph chuckle.

"I didn't know you could punch like that" he said with a smirk. You blushed and scratched the back of your neck. Anna then pushes you. You land on Rudolph and he holds you. You blushed even more. You glared at Anna and she looked away while whistling.

Rudolph chuckled and grabs you chin gently. He turns your face so you were now facing him. He then kisses your cheek. You blush and he holds you hand.

You then see your parents flying with Rudolph's parents. You, Anna, and Rudolph fly towards them. "Mom, Dad! What do you think?" You asked with a smile.

"Your new friends are fantastic. Even if they are.." You interrupted your dad.

"Vampires?" You asked.

"European" Your dad said. You giggled. Rudolph then puts you on the cow.

"Look! It's Gregory! And the others!" Anna exclaims with a smile. The vampire started to circle around you, Rudolph and Anna.

They're were chattering and some vampires said, "Happy Birthday Rudolph!"

You flew towards Rudolph. "You did it! You saved your family!" You said with a huge smile on your face.

"Me? No, you!" Rudolph said with a smile.

"Us! Immortal and mortal together!" Anna says. "It gives me hope for many things" she added.

"Huh?" You questioned. She then grabbed your hand. She grabbed Rudolph's hand. She puts your hand and Rudolph's hand together and lets go. You blushed while Rudolph smiled.

The vampire cow then flys around with you on them. "Woah!" You exclaimed with a smile. You then stop in front of Rudolph. "What's wrong? It's your birthday party!" You said with a smile.

"He hates his birthday" Anna informs. You frown.

"That's not it" Rudolph says. "It will be day break before you know it" Rudolph says in a sad tone.

"And we need a new home" Anna says. You then began to think.

"I got an idea!" You said with a wide closed eyed smile.

-Time Skip-

You knocked on the castle doors. "Miss. Y/N L/N!" The female German exclaimed.

"What are you doing back here?" The male German asks. You smiled.

"You're the bed and the breakfast, right?" You asked in a German accent.

"Yes" they both answered.

"Well, I got some guests for you!" You said.

Rudolph then appears upside down and smiles. They both gasp. "Hello!" Rudolph said.

"The little vampire!" The two Germans exclaim.

"And family." Rudolph informed.

Then Anna, Gregory, Fredrik And Freda, and a lot of others, show up. The two Germans then pass out. You and Rudolph smirked at each other.

Every vampire arrived at the castle and went to a room.

//So I know this is where the movie ends but I'm going to continue it the story. I already have some things planned out so I might do another chapter after this one! I hope you enjoyed! See you soon, Love-Bugs!🍒//

*EDITED*