||Relationship?||

//Don't play the song! I'll let you know when to play it🍒//

-3rd person POV-

You woke up. Like always. You picked up your phone and just relaxed watching it. You heard rain from outside so you decided to check it out. You opened the red curtain a bit and saw the sky. It was cloudy and rain was falling.

You sighed and made your way to the bathroom. "Minus well get ready" you mumbled. You went to the bathroom and did your thing.

(Without the bag and sunglasses)

You got out of the bathroom. You decided to get your computer and do some school work. You sighed. 'This is boring' you thought.

-Time Skip-

You finished your school work. You got up from your desk and closed the red curtain. You got your phone and decided to explore the castle. You met your parents in the dinning room. "Hi Sweetheart" Your mom greeted with a smile.

"Hey mom" you greeted back.

"What are you doing?" Your father asked.

"I'm just exploring" you answered with a grin. Your father smiled back at you.

"Well, have fun" your dad said. You chuckled.

"Thanks" You said and made your way out of the dinning room.

-Time Skip-

You explored pretty much every part of the castle. You only had one room left. You went in the room and saw a piano. You walked towards the piano and touched some keys. You decided to sit down on the little stool.

//Play song!//

You played the keys and when it was time to sing, you sang.

Dancing bears
Painted wings
Things I almost remember
And a song someone sings
Once upon a December
Someone holds me safe and warm
Horses prance through a silver storm
Figures dancing gracefully
Across my memory.

You finished singing the first part and played on the piano.

Someone holds me safe and warm
Horses prance through a silver storm
Figures dancing gracefully
Across my memory.
Faraway, long ago
Glowing dim as an ember.
Things my heart used to know
Things it yearns to remember.

And a song
Someone sings
Once upon a December.

You finished singing the song. You sighed. "Still have it.. I guess" you mumbled with a soft smile.

*clap, clap*

"Huh?!" You turned around and saw Rudolph there clapping. "H-how long were you there?" You questioned and felt a little embarrassed that Rudolph heard you sing.

"Long enough to hear your beautiful voice" he said with a soft smile. You blushed a darker shade.

You got up from the piano. "Shouldn't you be in the closet it's still...Day.." you said while pointing at the window and seeing that it's already night. You sighed.

Rudolph chuckled. "Can I talk to you.. privately?" He asked.

You nodded. "sure" you replied. Rudolph walked towards the window and opened it. He extended his hand to you. You took it. You were both floating. He flew you outside and landed on the roof.

"Y/N" Rudolph started. You nodded. He looked into your (e/c) eyes. "I.. I have deep feeling for you" He said.

You blushed. "W-Wh-" you started but got interrupted from Rudolph's lips on your. You were red as a tomato. He pulled away. You saw a light pink blush on his cheeks.

"I-I-I.." You stuttered. You didn't know what to say. You were trying to find things in your mind that you could say but, you were just speechless. "I... Have feelings for you too.." you confessed and put your head down low.

You could practically see Rudolph's smile. He took your hand and flew up to the sky. He stopped in the air and looked into your eyes. You looked at his red eyes. He hugged you and you hugged him back.

//I know! This is a short chapter! I just didn't know what to write about but for the next chapter I have something great planned! See ya🍒//

*EDITED*