||I Picked You!||

-3rd person POV-

You went to try and find Rudolph. 'Why the hell was he like that?' You thought. You finally went to your room and saw Rudolph sitting on the wardrobe. You

sighed and took a few steps towards him. "Hey..." you said quietly.

"Hey.." Rudolph replied. You sighed and sat right in front of Rudolph. You looked at his dark red eyes that were trying to avoid you.

You put your hand gently under his chin. Rudolph was surprised by your actions and turned to face you. You moved closer to him and kiss him, you felt him tense up a bit but then relaxed into the kiss.

You pulled away and looked at Rudolph. "Please... tell me what's wrong.." you said in a begging tone. Rudolph sighed and looked down. He didn't say anything. "Please Rudolph.." you begged, your voice starting to crack a little.

Rudolph looked back at you. "I....I just got a bit jealous..." Rudolph said.

"Of what??" You asked.

"You and Tony..."

Your eyes widened. "Why? Me and Tony are just close friends".

"Y/N, I see the way he looks at you. When you guys hug it just...I don't know!" He said while moving his hands in a kind of frustrating way.

"I picked you!" You raised your voice as tears threatened to fill your eyes. You honestly couldn't believe that Rudolph could be this jealous over a friend of yours, but the thing that hurts the most is that he doesn't trust you. Yours tears started to slowly fall from your eyes. Rudolph looked at you with wide eyes. "I picked you! Not Tony! Do you not trust me?!" You asked while putting your hands on your chest. Your chest was aching.

"Y/N I..."Rudolph started but stopped talking. You looked at his face and knew that he didn't know what to say.

"Enough with this behavior Rudolph..." you said sternly. You decided that it was time to leave the room, so you got of the wardrobe that is on the floor and began to make your way to your bedroom door. You were stopped buy Rudolph's hand on your arm as he pulled you into him. He hugged you tightly.

"I'm sorry.." Rudolph said and kept repeating it quietly as you cried into his chest. You gripped his shirt with your hand as you kept crying.

Some time has passed and you stopped crying. Rudolph was still hugging you. Rudolph slowly pulled away from the hug and cupped your cheek with his hand. "I'm so sorry Y/N.." He said and connected his lips with yours. You guys shared a sweet kiss. Rudolph pulled away and gave you a soft smile. You smiled back at him and put your hand gently on Rudolph's hand that was still in contact with your cheek.

You and Rudolph decided to go on the roof of the castle. You held on to Rudolph's hand as he flew to the roof. You sat down and looked at the beautiful night sky. You can see the stars shining down on the earth. You smiled and inhaled the fresh air. Rudolph sat next to you.

There was a peaceful silence. You rested you head on Rudolph's shoulder. "I love you Rudolph"

"I love you too Y/N".

-Time Skip-

You and Rudolph went back inside and went to meet up Tony and the others. You saw all three of them in the kitchen. You saw Tony getting some chips and shoving them in his mouth. You smiled and entered with Rudolph, hand in hand. You went up to Tony and snatched the bag of chips away from him.

"Hey!" He exclaimed and crossed his arms. You just ignored him and ate the chips. You smiled to yourself as you see Anna and Tony flirting a bit. Rudolph saw you smiling and looked at the direction you were smiling at. He saw Anna and Tony talking while Tony began to blush. Rudolph then realized that Tony likes Anna. Rudolph chuckles, which caught your attention. You turned to look at Rudolph and smiled playfully.

"What are you laughing at?" You giggled.

"Oh nothing" Rudolph replied with a smirk. You decided to give Rudolph a chip. He looked at it full of curiosity.

"It's a chip" you told him.

"What's a..chip?" He asked.

"It's like a fried potato with flavor" you responded with a small smile. "It's really good" you added. Rudolph picked up the chip from your hand and put it in his mouth. He began to chew. His eyes widened a bit.

"It's not that bad" He said with a smile.

"Told you" you smiled back at him.

You, Rudolph, Gregory, Anna and, Tony spent some time together before it was time to go to bed. The sun was almost about to come up. You and Rudolph went to your bedroom while the others went to their designated rooms. You grabbed some pajamas and went to the bathroom.

You finished changing into your night wear and made your way to your bed

You finished changing into your night wear and made your way to your bed. You saw Rudolph sitting on the wardrobe. You smiled at him and walked up to his. It looked like he was thinking about something.

You kissed his cheek and he was out of his thoughts. He smiled at your sudden action and hugged you. You hugged him back and stayed like that for a while. You then pulled away and yawned. You were pretty exhausted. (Egg- Hausted! *knee slap* HAHAHAHAHA *SLAP*)

"Someone's a bit tired" Rudolph said with a smirk. You gave him a small smile and kissed him on his soft lips. You both shared a sweet and passionate kiss. You pulled away and began to walk to your bed. "Goodnight!!" You said and covered yourself with your blankets.

"Night!" Rudolph said and went into his wardrobe. You fell asleep in a matter of minutes.

//Yahoo!!! Finished the chapter! I hope you guys enjoyed! I'll see you all in the next chapter! Byee Loves!🍒//

*EDITED*