Power Rangers Harmony (Season...

By Drunk_Breadstick

After the outcome of the last battle, the rangers realize that their power comes at a cost. Second Season of... More

Episode 1: New Awakenings
Episode 2: Two Face
Episode 3: The Betrayal
Episode 4: Third Level
Episode 5: Ranger Team
Episode 6: Honest Truths
Episode 7: White Light
Episode 8: Forever United
Episode 9: Fragile Minds
Episode 10: Gold Mine
Episode 12: Life Force
Episode 13: One Family
Episode 14: The Real
Episode 15: Self Trust
Episode 16: Stand Up
Episode 17: End Game
Episode 18: Ranger Sacrifices
Episode 19: Last Hope
Episode 20: Fallen Empire

Episode 11: Baby Rangers

343 21 28
By Drunk_Breadstick

A WEEK LATER! NEW EPISODE! YES BITCHES!

-

"Fuck," Troy muttered, his back on the mat. Shawn offered him a hand and pulled him up.

Lauren shook her head. She turned to Normani, who was standing next to her. "What do you think?"

"B team sucks," the Blue Ranger commented, watching Lucy, Shawn, and Troy try to capture the flag behind Dinah, Ally and Camila.

"They need to work together. But they'll learn, just like we did."

"Yeah, sorry about that," Normani told her, giving the Red Ranger a smile.

The Red Ranger just smiled. She turned back to the rangers training, to see Ally take Lucy's legs out from under her. Dinah kicked Shawn back. And Camila was able to flip Troy onto his back. She let out a sigh.

"Again."

HARMONY RANGERS THEME SONG

Starring:
Lauren Jauregui - Red Harmony Ranger
Normani Kordei - Blue Harmony Ranger
Camila Cabello - Green Harmony Ranger
Dinah Jane - Yellow Harmony Ranger
Ally Brooke - Pink Harmony Ranger
Simon Cowell - The Rangers Mentor
Demi Lovato - The Ranger Medic
Hailee Steinfeld - The Ranger Strategist/Assistant Tech

Lucy Vives as Princess Lorelei - White Ranger
Shawn Mendes - Black Ranger
Troy Ogletree - Gold Ranger/Ranger Tech

Sofia Carson
Alexa Ferrer
Keana Issartel
Austin Mahone

with
LA Reid as Lord Zadicus
Britney Spears as Lady Imperia
Petrik

Recurring:
Sofia Cabello
Dove Cameron
Regina Hansen
Seth Hansen
Niall Horan
Taylor Jauregui

Special Guests:
Aliyah Mendes

"Hey guys, it's Sofi's birthday soon, and my parents wanted to throw her a party, if you guys want to come and bring your siblings," Camila said, giving the team a smile.

Dinah beamed. "Regina will want to be there."

"We'll be there," Ally told the girl, getting a grin back.

Alexa grinned, "Will there be any alcohol?"

Camila shot her a glare, shaking her head. The other girl just laughed.

"Can we bring dates?" Austin asked, beaming at one of the girls.

Sofia glared at him, while the other people perked up at the question. "Did you finally ask Dove out?"

Sofia shook her head. "No."

"Why not?" Dinah asked, putting her arm around Normani, who just pushed her with a glare. She looked over to see the blond girl.

"What if she says no?" Sofia asked, her eyes wide.

Dinah rolled her eyes. "Do you seriously think she's going to say no? You're a damn idiot Sofia."

"I will give you twenty dollars if you ask her out," Normani said, placing a twenty dollar bill on the table.

The other teens around the table started to look through their pockets and bags as they all searched for money. "I got five dollars."

"I found three."

"I got another twenty."

"That's where the tootsie rolls went."

"My mom packed me lunch, how did I not know about it?"

"I got six!'

"Ten!"

"Will candy bars work?"

"Can I have them if they don't?"

"I have like forty cents."

Austin smirked. "So there is sixty four dollars, forty cents, three candy bars, five tootsie rolls, and a sandwich if you ask her out."

Sofia sighed. With an eye roll, she stood up and turned. She started to walk towards the blond girl.

"Dove, hey, do you want to, I don't know, want to do something or something? I just happen to own a lot of money and a few chocolate bars if you want to go out and yeah?"

Lauren let out a laugh as she pressed her face against Shawn's shoulder. He shook his head.

Dove smiled at Sofia, before shrugging. "Depends on the chocolate."

A smile started to appear on Sofia's face. She turned back to the group, all of who were grinning at her. "I think they are crunch bars."

"Pick me up at seven," Dove told her, a smile on her face. Sofia walked back to the group awestruck. The table all cheered, pushing the money and candy to the girl.

PRHR

"What are we going to do about those rangers? They are getting stronger," Lord Zadicus snapped, glaring at Petrik.

"Sire-"

"They are only strong because the five have a great bond, but the other three, they don't seem to be on the same page," Lady Imperia said, turning to her husband.

"Petrik, do you have the warrior in mind?"

Petrik grinned, "I have the perfect on in mind."

Commercial Break

Dove Cameron smiled at her phone. She and Sofia had been texting nonstop. She really liked the other girl, but never got the courage to ask her out. The other girl was intimidatingly hot, and Dove had no idea on how to approach her. Fortunately, she didn't have to and seeing Sofia all flustered made her giddish.

She was really happy that she was going to go on a date with the other girl. Dove was looking in her closet at the moment, trying to get her outfit for the date in advance.

She reached over to grab a jacket, when she felt a sharp pain in her head. She lost her footing and crashed into the wall. She pressed against her temples, shaking her head. She whimpered as she slid to the ground, before losing all consciousness

PRHR

"How about we make it a date?"

Lauren laughed. "Really? A kids party? Aren't we too old for that?"

Shawn shrugged. "It could be fun. I mean, with everything we are dealing with, it would be nice to be able to spend some time without any worry, you know?"

Lauren looked up at her ceiling, before turning to look at Shawn, who was laying next to her on her bed. She gave him a smile. "I'd love that, but we always have to be ready. We never know when the end is here. We can't let our guard down."

"You don't have to push yourself all the time, it's okay to take breaks, to relax."

Lauren sighed, before nodding her head. "You're right," She whispered, leaning over to give him a kiss. He smiled and reached over to place his hand on her cheek. Lauren smiled into the kiss,before pushing against him.

"Oh my god!"

Lauren and Shawn quickly pulled away. The Red Ranger saw her younger sister at the doorway, her eyes closed.

"You can open your eyes, we aren't doing anything," Lauren told the girl in a teasing voice.

Taylor pulled her hand from her eyes, giving the two a disgusted look. Lauren laughed, sitting up on the bed.

"What's up?"

"I heard Sofi's having a birthday party, and I was wondering if I could go too?" Taylor asked, looking shy.

"It's a kid's party, aren't you too old for that?"

"You're gonna be there, and I like spending time with you, and I want to get to know Shawn," Taylor told her sister, giving her a small smile.

Lauren just smiled, giving her a smile.

"And maybe Shawn can take his little sister," the Red Ranger suggested, turning to her boyfriend, who just shrugged.

"Yeah, I'm sure she'd like to go."

Taylor beamed at the two and walked away. Lauren watched her go with a smile.

PRHR

"Is Lucy gonna be there?" Sofi asked, looking at Camila, who was working on her homework.

"Yeah, all the Power Rangers will be there," Camila told the little girl, who looked excited.

Sofi had the biggest smile on her face, and Camila just shook her head. She turned back to her homework, listening to her little sister play with her toys. She heard her phone ding,and hse grabbed it, smiling when she saw a message from Lucy. She smiled when she saw the potential gifts for her sister.

Before she could respond, her morpher went off. Sofi perked up at the sound. "Are you going to go fight?"

Camila gave her a nod.

"There is an attack," Simon told her, before giving her the location. CAmila stood up, looking at her little sister.

"I have to-"

"Go, win, so we can have my party," Sofi told the older girl, a smile on her face.

Camila ruffled her hair and rushed out of the room, knowing she was going to fight for her sister.

PRHR

The Rangers showed up in front of a baby blue Warrior. Their sword looked like some type of baby rattle.

"What are all these kids doing here?" Dinah commented.

Normani shrugged, unsure of what happened, but she was certain it had to do with the warrior.

Lauren smirked, taking a step forward. "It feels so good to be back in the field. Ready?"

"Ready!"

"Harmonizer!" Lauren, Normani, Dinah, Camila and Ally said, opening the latch on their morphers and pressed 0-7-2-7.

"White Ranger Power!" Lucy said, opening the latch of her morpher and pressed 0-1-1-1.

"Black Ranger Power!" Shawn said, opening the latch of his morpher and pressed 0-4-1-4.

"Gold Ranger Power!" Troy said, opening the latch on his morpher and pressed 0-5-0-9.

"Locked in!" All eight pressed enter and then closed the latch.

For the first time, eight different colored rangers stood in front of the warrior.

"This is so awesome, I mean, most ranger teams only have six members, but we have eight! Eight! I mean, one other team had eight, and the most is ten, but we have eight! I am geeking out right now!" Hailee gushed, getting a head shake from Normani.

The warrior in front of them twirled their sword, their eyes on the rangers. "Troy, Ally, Shawn, get the kids out of here. Dinah, Camz, defend them. Mani, Luce, you're with me," Lauren ordered, getting a nod from the other rangers.

They went to work, the Gold, Pink and Black rangers rounding the children, the Green and Yellow rangers stood guard. Lauren summoned her sword and slashed at the warrior, who stopped the attack with their staff. They kicked LAuren in the chest and red RAnger stumbled backwards. Normani and Lucy (really, Princess Lorelei, but it was easier to think of her as Lucy) raised their swords and clashed it with the villain's sword. Lauren stood up and slashed at the warrior, causing it to stumble. Lauren swung a second and third time. Normani shook her head, knowing that Lauren must be excited that she was able to fight again.

She turned to Lucy, who shrugged.

"Got all the kids out, do we join in the fight?" Dinah asked, moving to stand next to her girlfriend. The rangers turned to Lauren, who had the warrior on the ground.

"I mean, she's been excited for a fight since she was cleared, so I think we should let-" Normani's eyes widened when she saw the warrior aim the sword to Lauren's chest and blast her. The Red Ranger slammed to a car and didn't get up. "What to fuck?"

"We are being played!" Lucy told the team, all of whom had let their guard down for a second, only for the warrior to shoot Ally and Dinah down.

Normani gripped her sword. The remaining five rangers all glared at the warrior.

"Mani, what's the plan?"

The Blue Ranger looked at the White Ranger, who looked at the situation.

"Split up and attack," Lucy told the team, all of whom nodded. Normani rushed to the right of the warrior, while Camila went to the left. The Green Ranger was shot down. Normani felt her heart start to thump against her chest. She could see the other rangers circle the warrior. Before she could attack, she felt a blast hit her straight on.

She didn't have time to think before she lost consciousness.

PRHR

Shawn watched as the fifth Ranger fell. He wasn't going to lie, he was freaking out. His girlfriend had fallen first, and he couldn't be there to protect her. The warrior had taken a step back with a smirk. "It seems I can't stay here much longer, but I have done all I could." The warrior changed into her host, and he felt his heart drop.

Dove gave them a salute and disappeared. The second she left, Shawn turned back to Lauren, only to find what seemed to be an unconscious five year old in her place.

"Oh god."

Commercial Break

"They were turned into children," Troy said, as the rangers demorphed. The five Rangers-turned-children were starting to wake up. "I've got Ally and Mani, Shawn, you get Mila and Dinah, and Lucy, you have Lauren."

The three rangers walked to the three girls. Troy knelt down in front of Ally, giving her a smile. "Hey Ally, it's me, Troy."

The little girl looked at him with a frown. "You're big."

Troy gave her a small smile. "Yeah, it's scary out here, how about I take you home?"

Ally gave him a nod and took his hand. He turned to Normani, who was glaring at him. "You're not Troy."

"I am. How can I prove it to you?"

Normani seemed to think about it. "What's my sister's name?"

"Which one? You have two. Ashlee and Arielle."

Normani seemed to accept the answer. She raised her arms. "I don't wanna walk."

Troy smiled and picked the girl up, who rested her head on his shoulder. He turned to Shawn in time to see Dinah punch the boy under his waist. Camila ran behind him and pulled his hair. Shawn cried out in pain, as Dinah gave him a soft slap. "Liar!"

"It's me! Shawn!"

"No!" Camila shouted, pulling his hair harder. "Lies!"

"Karla!"

Camila frowned, letting go of his hair. She looked at Dinah, who shrugged. "Shawny?"

Shawn frowned, fear in his eyes. "It's me Mila, I know you're confused, but we'll explain everything."

"If you're lying, we'll beat you," Dinah threatened, glaring at the boy, who nodded. Troy laughed, before turning to Lucy and Lauren.

The White Ranger was kneeling down in front of little Lauren. The little girl looked up at her with wide eyes, listening to whatever Lucy was saying. Lucy offered the girl her hand, and Little Lauren took it. She walked into the older girl's arms, Lauren's little arms wrapped around her neck, and she let out a sigh.

"Let's get to the base."

PRHR

The three rangers looked at the five girls, unsure of what to do. "We should train, but I feel like we have to keep an eye on them," Shawn said, his eyes on the two that hurt him.

"Simon, Demi and I can do it," Hailee suggested, smiling at the three. The rangers looked at each other, before walking to the training session, leaving Hailee with the five kids. The non-rangers smiled at them, getting glares from three of the five girls.

"We want out," Dinah said, moving in front of the other girls. Camila and Normani crossed their arms across their chest, Ally looked innocent, and Lauren just looked scared.

"You can get hurt," Demi said, shaking her head.

"I'm gonna scream," Normani said, taking a step to stand next to Dinah. The little Yellow Ranger grabbed her hand, a smirk on her face.

Hailee frowned, knowing her friends were planning something. She had grown up with them and any time she got in trouble it was because of the three. She looked at Simon and Demi, knowing they weren't expecting anything.

Camila took a step forward, "Charge!"

PRHR

"We have to learn to work together, especially with the other rangers being down for the count," Lucy told the two boys. They nodded, knowing it was important. Lucy grabbed her sword, looking at the two boys. "Let's figure this out."

The two boys grabbed their training swords. The three started to one up each other, and teaming up to take one down, switching around. At one point, Troy and Lucy teamed up to knock Shawn on his back, and he had to guess what they were going to do next, but at the same time, Troy and Lucy had to prepare for the other one to change teams. Lucy ended up helping Shawn, as the two tried to knock Troy down.

It kept going for some time, with Shawn switching, and then Shawn again, followed by Lucy. It kept going until they thought they had enough and were tired.

The three Ranger walked into the base, not sure of what they were going to find.

Simon was making a sandwich, with Normani watching him. He offered it to the girl, who looked at it and made a disgusted face. "No, again."

Simon sighed, nodding his head.

Camila was drawing on the walls, laughing like a little maniac.

Dinah was playing with Demi's medical tools. She tossed things around that didn't catch her attention, and Demi quickly picked them up. Ally was sitting on a chair, eating a sandwich, her eyes on everyone. THe three looked for the fifth kid, seeing her sitting under a chair, with Hailee trying to coax her out. Lucy went straight to Lauren, while Troy went to help Simon, leaving Shawn with Camila. Demi had Dinah.

"Hey Mani, is everything okay?" Troy asked the little girl, who looked at Troy.

"I'm hungry, and this isn't good."

"What would you like?"

Normani frowned, thinking, before grinning. "I want a tea party!"

"Mani-"

"Tea party!"

Troy nodded with wide eyes. "O-okay."

"I give!" Shawn shouted. Troy turned to see Camila had gotten her hands on a training sword and was wacking on the Black Ranger.

Troy saw Dinah's attention shift and she ran to jump on Shawn's back. The teenager looked like he had given up.

Ally was watching, with Hailee sitting next to her. And Lauren was sitting on Lucy's lap, her eyes closed.

"Tea party!"

Troy closed his eyes, on the verge of tears.

PRHR

Lauren looked at the four girls around her. She didn't know them, but she hadn't started school. Lauren's eyes shifted to Lucy, who gave her an encouraging smile. She saw Normani and Ally tap cups and took a sip of whatever they were drinking. Lauren looked at her cup, which was empty. Her eyes shifted to Dinah, who scared her a little. She looked at the little sandwiches in the middle, her fingers itching to grab one.

"You okay?" Ally asked, looking at Lauren.

The little girl looked at her with wide eyes. She quickly averted her eyes.

"Do you want a sandwich?" Dinah asked, pointing to the food.

Lauren's eyes shifted to her, before shrugging.

Camila reached for two sandwiches and handed one to Lauren, before shoving the other one into her mouth. Lauren looked at the girls, the small sandwich in her hand. With a cautious look, she took a small bite of the sandwich.

Lauren hummed, liking the taste. She smiled at the girls, all of who beamed at her. She looked to Lucy, who looked proud.

The girls continued with their tea party, Lauren joining in.

Commercial Break

Simon looked at the kids and teens. They were all asleep. The kids were down for their naps, and the teens were just exhausted. Simon turned to Demi, "Let's let them rest."

Demi gave him a nod. "I don't want to deal with them when they wake up."

Simon laughed, grabbing his laptop and walking out. Demi grabbed a book and followed him out. The second they left, Camila opened her eyes. She smiled, reaching over to shake Dinah. The small Yellow Ranger groaned but opened her eyes. She looked at the tiny Green Ranger and frowned.

"I was sleeping," the yellow ranger said, pouting.

"We can go now," Camila said, turning to Lauren, who was curled up on the bed. Camila reached over and gently shook her. "Lolo, it's time to wake up."

The young Red Ranger whimpered, curling up into a smaller ball. She scrunched up her eyes, as if trying to block Camila out.

"Lolo, we need to go," Camila told the girl, causing Lauren to open her eyes. Her green eyes frowned at the Green Ranger.

Camila grinned, and turned to the other girls, seeing Ally rubbing her eyes. Dinah was shaking Normani, who was swatting her away.

"I need my beauty sleep!"

"Shh!"

"What do you want?" Normani snapped, glaring at Dinah.

Dinah gave her a smug smile. She turned to the sleeping teenagers. "We are going to have fun."

The five girls climbed off the cots and started to put on their shoes.

Lauren furrowed her brows as she stared at her shoelaces. She looked at the other girls, who were tying their own shoes. Camila caught her eye and smiled. She was about to help her, when Ally cut in. She knelt down in front of Lauren and started to tie her shoes. Lauren gave her a smile and nod. The five girls looked at the teens, before walking out of the room.

PRHR

Normani looked around, seeing adults walking around. The five girls stuck close, as they walked, trying to find a park. It didn't take long for them to find one. The kids all ran to the playground.

Camila went straight to the slide, Lauren sat on the sand. Dinah walked to the swings. Ally found a flower patch, and Normani sat on the grass, not wanting to get dirty.

Ally ran to her, having created a flower crown. She smiled as she placed it on the top of her head. "Thank you Ally."

"Your welcome Mani," Ally told her, before running to Dinah. Normani sat on the grass, watching the other girls. Camila was going down the slide, running up and then sliding down again. Dinah and Ally were on the swings, laughing. Lauren was on the sand, playing on the ground.

Normani smiled, before her eyes widened. She saw a lady with armor and a sword walk to them. She stood up, seeng the evil look on her face. "Run!"

The four girls looked at Mani, before turning back to the person walking towards them. They all started to run, but the lady ended up grabbing Lauren. The little girl tried to get out of her grip, but the lady was holding on.

"Now I can end you pesky rangers, and I will be Lord Zadicus's favorite warrior."

"Help! Please!" Lauren shouted, talking for the first time since turning into a child. "Please!" she cried.

"Let her go ugly!"

The warrior glared at Dinah, who flinched.

The four girls moved near each other, all of them scared for Lauren. The little Red Ranger was crying, as she fought against the warrior. The other little Rangers felt like crying, not sure of what to do. They looked at each other, before turning back to the warrior.

PRHR

Alarms started going off, and the four teens all jumped up. They all looked at the cots, seeing them empty. "The girls are gone, fuck!"

"Guys," Hailee called them, her eyes on the monitor. The Rangers looked over, to see Ageus grab Lauren. Lucy and Shawn quickly shot up, both feeling rage. Troy tensed up, seeing the other girls in the image.

Simon and Demi rushed in. Lucy looked at the two, glaring at them. She shook her head. "We have to go, ready?"

"Ready!"

"White Ranger Power!" Lucy said, opening the latch of her morpher and pressed 0-1-1-1.

"Black Ranger Power!" Shawn said, opening the latch of his morpher and pressed 0-4-1-4.

"Gold Ranger Power!" Troy said, opening the latch on his morpher and pressed 0-5-0-9.

"Locked in!" All three pressed enter and then closed the latch.

The three rangers rushed to the Ranger Vehicle and off they were to save their kids.

Lucy was the first to jump off the car. She could hear Lauren's screams. The Rangers froze for a second, watching as four of the five min rangers were kicking the warrior, who seemed confused as to what to do. Laureh was wiggling in Ageus's arm, screaming her head off.

"Hey! Let our kids go!" Lucy told the warrior, who looked at the three rangers.

The Mini Rangers all cheered, before running off. Lauren looked at them, before kicking her legs.

"Stop!" Ageus shouted to the little girl, who's green eyes started to water. She started to cry again, making the three rangers angry.

"No one fucks with our kids," Troy said, taking a step forward.

Camila giggled from behind them. "You said fuck."

The three rangers shook their heads, before running to the villain, wanting to get their leader back. Lauren was still crying, as Troy swung at Ageus. The warrior used the Mini Ranger as a shield, and Troy stopped mid swing.

Lucy drew back the string of her arrow and shot at Ageus's legs, The warrior screamed, dropping the girl. Shawn quickly caught the girl, holding her close.

"No fair! I got her first!" Ageus complained, glaring at the rangers.

Shawn laughed. "She belongs to no one." He quickly placed Lauren with the other girls, who hugged her. "Get out of here."

Normani nodded. She grabbed Lauren's hand and pulled her away. Shawn turned back to the other rangers. "What's the plan?"

"We train," Lucy answered, a smirk on her voice.

The two boys gave a nod. Lucy ran to the left side of Ageus, while Shawn and Troy went to the left side. Lucy slashed at Ageus, who blocked the attack, but Shawn and Troy attacked from behind. Ageus turned to attack them back, but Shawn was the only one there. Her back was opened to Lucy and Troy.

Troy used his daggers to slash at Ageus's legs. Lucy shot arrows to her back. Shawn summoned his axe, attacking her from the front.

Ageus screamed, as she stumbled backwards.

Troy gave Lucy one of his daggers, who nocked it back. She released it, letting the dagger slam into her chest.

"That's what you get for hurting our kids," Lucy snapped, glaring at the warrior.

Ageus shot at the rangers, and they all evaded it. Shawn gripped his axe, and Ageus shot at them again. Shawn swung his axe, as if he were playing baseball and hit the blast, sending it back. The rangers watched as Ageus became stunned.

Lucy quickly nocked two arrows back and shot them, while Troy charged forward and swung his axe.

"Let's put an end to this,' Lucy told the two boys. She turned to her morpher and pressed the cannon code. 2-4-4-9. Shawn knelt down and held the cannon up, while Lucy stood at the end, her finger on the trigger. Troy stood at her side, sword ready for anything.

"BW Cannon Charge," Lucy called out, pressing the trigger. "Fire!"

The blast shot out and slammed into the warrior and there was a scream. They watched as smoke covered everything, and waited for the smoke to disappear. THey smiled when they saw Dove unconscious on the ground.

"We did it," Troy whispered, in awe.

PRHR

Lord Zadicus slammed his hand on the armrest of his throne. "You have let me down again!"

"Sire?" Petrik asked, his voice small.

Lord Zadicus glared at his right hand man. "Make her grow and get out of my sight."

Petrik nodded. He quickly walked out of the room. Lady Imperia leaned over and kissed her husband's cheek. "Don't worry, we will win. Let these rangers believe they have a chance. We still have Plans B and C."

Lord Zadicus nodded, watching as Ageus's true form appeared.

PRHR

"Hails, I think we need help," Shawn said, taking a step back.

"Are the others okay?"

"They are back to themselves, but aren't in the place to fight. But we have prepared for this," Hailee answered.

Hailee gave them their codes, and the three rangers nodded.

"Let's go mega," Shawn commented, and the three rangers turned to their morphers.

1-2-1-1.

0-6-2-6.

1-1-1-7.

Three four legged zords started to come their way. The three rangers entered their zords.

Ageus glared at the zords. The Wolf Zord started to head to Ageus, biting her arm. The panther jumped onto his back, and he bared his teeth. The Lion Zord headbutted the warrior, and it stumbled backwards. The three zords walked backwards.

"Shawn" Lucy called out.

"Ready."

5-6-8-3.

The Wolf Zord and the Lion Zord started to change. The Wolf Zord turning into a top part of a body, and the Lion as the bottom half. In front of them stood a black and white Megazord. The PAtherzord stood next to them.

"Let's see how she does against us," Lucy said, with Shawn sitting in front of her. The Black Ranger nodded, and he started to control. The Megazord reached for a sword, which was the Lion zord's tail. It ran forward and swung at Ageus, who stopped the attack. The Megazord launched a punch, and Ageus stumbled backwards.

Ageus punched the megazord, and they stumbled.

"How about I join?"

4-6-7-3.

The Panther Zord became another sword, the helmet, and a new chestpiece. Troy was in the cockpit with the other two rangers.

The Megazord grabbed the two zords and slashed at Ageus. He stumbled backwards, "Let's put an end to this," Lucy told the team, all of whom nodded. Lucy turned to the keypad next to her, 0-5-2-4.

A white, red, and gold colored appeared in front of the megazord's blaster, and it flew to the warrior. It engulfed her, when the smoke disappeared, the Megazord was all that was left.

"We did it," Shawn whispered in awe. The other two rangers nodded, in the same state.

"We did it," Lucy repeated, letting out a laugh, and the other two laughed with her.

Commercial Break

"Don't get anywhere near me," Shawn told Camila and Dinah, giving them a glare.

"What do you guys remember?" Hailee asked, giggling.

Lauren shrugged. "Not much." Lauren walked up to her boyfriend, who smiled at her.

He quickly turned his glare to the other two rangers. "Those two enjoyed hurting me."

Camila just smirked at him. Lucy laughed, shaking her head.

"Don't we have a party to get too?" Normani asked, seeing a smile appear on Camila's face.

PRHR

Taylor watched as Lauren jumped, giggling. She hadn't seen her sister so relaxed in so long. Her eyes shifted to Camila and Shawn, who were trying to one up each other. It made Taylor think of a WWE match. She turned and looked around. She saw Sofia running away from Regina and Seth. Aliyah was eating and also protecting Taylor's food.

Normani and Dinah were dancing, trying to get kids to get their votes. There was a face painting area, which Keana and Alexa were in charge of. Hailee and Niall were

Ally was watching Troy set up a piñata. And Lucy was standing next to the bounce house, cheering for her girlfriend.

Taylor shook her head with a smile and went to sit back down, knowing her older sister was doing well.

PRHR

"So this is your idea for a first date?" Dove asked, looking at Sofia.

The taller girl shrugged. "I wanted to go out with you as soon as possible, but I did promise Camila I would be here."

"I think it's cute," Dove said, her eyes shifting to the other girl.

The two held hands as they walked by, seeing kids run by. Austin was running after them. He gave Sofia a thumbs up.

Dove gave Sofia's hand a squeeze, as Troy told all the kids the pinata was ready. The two walked closer, as the kids lined up. The birthday girl was first, and all the teens cheered for each kid.

One of the kids swung the stick, and a piece of the piñata flew off. Candy dropped on the ground, and kids lunged forward. The piece of piñata landed in front of Sofia. She grabbed it and offered it to Dove, who laughed.

"Much nicer than flowers."

The taller girl blushed, smiling when Dove kissed her cheek.

A cheer came from the jumper. They all turned to see Camila raising her arms. Lauren was still jumping around, and Shawn was rubbing his head. Dove turned to Sofia. "I like this date."

"I'm glad."

PRHR

"Sire?" Petrik asked, looking nervous.

"We are going to get our morpher back," Lord Zadicus said, a smirk on her face. "My daughter won't last long."

End Credits

Next Week: When Lord Zadicus gave Princess Lorelei the white morpher, he made sure there was a failsafe. The other rangers must prevent the worst from happening before it's too late.

-

 I like how you guys believe Lauren is the one I'm going to kill. (I'm not going to confirm nor deny it.)

What's your favorite pairing for this series?

And if you wrote your own ranger story, who would you choose as what color? I'm honestly curious to how different your teams would be.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

116K 4.2K 23
Continuation of my one shot She Loves Control from my Camren One Shots Collection. Requested from many of my loyal and gorgeous readers. The first ch...
386K 7.5K 200
@harrystyles started following you. ••••••••• i have no rights to any photos included in this story
4.4K 376 12
It's been a few months since Fifth Harmony was officially disbanded, and all of the girls have taken a huge step on their own solo endeavors. However...
12.1K 239 28
second season Ellie Gilbert came back to Mystic Fall with her life together but it's not long before her life takes a turn and she has to find who sh...