𝐒𝐔𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐂𝐔𝐓, timothée...

By lipteint

───── ❝ 𝐬𝐮𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐮𝐭 ❞ ───── 𝘪𝘯 𝘮𝘺 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘥, 𝘪 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘺 𝘢 𝘴𝘶𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘤𝘶𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘶𝘴 ... More

𝐒𝐔𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐂𝐔𝐓
- 𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘧𝘢𝘯𝘪𝘦 𝘳𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘦𝘭𝘨𝘰𝘳𝘵
𝙤𝙣𝙚
𝙩𝙬𝙤
𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚
𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧
𝙛𝙞𝙫𝙚
𝙨𝙞𝙭
𝙨𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣
𝙚𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩
𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙚
𝙩𝙚𝙣
𝙚𝙡𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣
𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙡𝙫𝙚
𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣
𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣
𝙛𝙞𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣
𝙨𝙞𝙭𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣
𝙨𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣
𝙚𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣
𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣
𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮
𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙤𝙣𝙚
𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙩𝙬𝙤
𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚
𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧
𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙛𝙞𝙫𝙚
𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙨𝙞𝙭
𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙨𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣
𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙚𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩
𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙚
𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮
𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙤𝙣𝙚
𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙩𝙬𝙤
𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚
𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧
𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙛𝙞𝙫𝙚
𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙨𝙞𝙭
𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙨𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣
𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙚𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩
𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙮
𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙤𝙣𝙚
𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙩𝙬𝙤
𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚
𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧
𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙛𝙞𝙫𝙚
𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙨𝙞𝙭
𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙨𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣
𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙚𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩
𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙚
𝙛𝙞𝙛𝙩𝙮
𝙛𝙞𝙛𝙩𝙮 𝙤𝙣𝙚
𝙛𝙞𝙛𝙩𝙮 𝙩𝙬𝙤
𝙛𝙞𝙛𝙩𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚
𝙛𝙞𝙛𝙩𝙮 𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧
𝙛𝙞𝙛𝙩𝙮 𝙛𝙞𝙫𝙚
-
𝙙𝙚𝙡𝙚𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙨𝙘𝙚𝙣𝙚𝙨
─ 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘬𝘶𝘱
─ 𝘱𝘢𝘶𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘦
─ 𝘫𝘪𝘮𝘮𝘺 𝘧𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘰𝘯

𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙚

19.2K 576 227
By lipteint

instagram

stevieelgort
happy holidays! my family has decided to boycott new york for christmas this year so i flew straight from london to meet them in the bahamas! i hope everyone is having a happy & healthy christmas with their loved ones and if you're bored looking for something to do, little women is in theatres at midnight christmas day! im signing off now, see you guys in the new year!

liked by tchalamet, dianasilvers and 537,673 others

charlotteslawrence this is my fav picture ever

user1 you are so fine

tchalamet vibes are immaculate

user2 ok but where in the bahamas are u

warrenelgort don't let the vibes distract you from the fact that stevie stole stella's paint by numbers for the pic

instagram

sonnyelgort
i need everyone to drop in and rate stevie's xmas pjs out of 10. i personally think that they are the worst xmas pjs i've ever seen 0/10

liked by irisapatow, gracieabrams and 736,832 others

view all 11,607 comments

irisbanks they aren't even bad 8/10

user1 ... are y'all seeing what i am
user2 what?
user3 that's timothée's t shirt
user4 WHAT
user5 omg its the one he wore for little women press in london
user6 maybe stevie just owns the same t shirt
user5 the exact same one? i doubt it

user7 OMG ITS HAPPENING

user8 sonny always provides the best content
user8 stimothée RISE

user9 okay, surely it's confirmed now??
user10 yeah surely
user11 how can they deny it now? it's obvious

user12 maybe they're just friends? i share clothes with my friends
user13 not when that friend is ur ex and u already  have a girlfriend

user14 its literally none of our business
user15 honestly stimothée shippers are crazy i'd be scared to go public too if i was them

user16 they are clearly back together !!! why would he give his friend his shirt?
user16 especially a gorillaz t-shirt? its a band that he likes why would he give that away

tchalamet i like the shirt but those pants just aren't cutting it. 7/10
user17 sir
user18 WHAT IS GOING ON
user19 7 is very generous u must really love her

real life

"I can't believe it! You've fucking done it again." Stevie heard Iris' voice as she turned round the corner into the kitchen of the AirBnB her family had rented.

"What have you done now Sonny?" She stifled a laugh and sat down at the island next to Iris.

"I might have, extremely innocently might I add, posted that photo that I took of you in your pyjamas this morning." Sonny elaborated, peeling a banana to hide his shaky hands.

"... Okay..." She nodded slowly. "What's wrong with that?"

"Apparently," Sonny stopped and pointed at the Gorillaz shirt that she was still wearing. "The internet is convinced that that top belongs to Timothée Chalamet."

Stevie's mouth formed a perfect 'O' shape. She had completely forgotten about the fact that Timothée had been pictured publicly wearing the t-shirt not even a week earlier. "I see."

"Well, are they wrong?" He enquired, before taking a bite from the banana in his hands.

"They're not." She shook her head slowly. Stevie hadn't told her family about her rekindling her romance with Timothée for similar reasons to why he didn't want to tell Saoirse and Greta. She was embarrassed. Her parents and her sister had practically lived through the pain of their break up with her and Sonny and Iris were close friends with him. She would have told Warren, but she doubted that he actually even had a clue about the situation. "It is Timothée's t-shirt."

"Okay..." Iris nodded, trying to lighten the mood. "But why are you wearing it?"

"Uhh..." Stevie coughed quietly. "Because he gave it to me...."

Sonny finished his banana. "Why did he give it to you?"

"Because... I told him I was going to miss him whilst I was gone so he gave me his t-shirt because I told him I really liked it when he wore it and I guess it kinda smells like him so when I wore it to sleep in it was like I was sleeping with him." Stevie rushed out all in one breath.

"When I tell you..." Iris sighed deeply. "That I have been waiting for this day since the minute you guys started hanging out again."

"What?!" Stevie gaped at Iris. "You guys aren't mad."

"We love Timmy." Sonny added, furrowing his brow in confusion at why Stevie was making such a big deal. "Why would we be mad?"

"Sonny and I broke up when he first got famous too, remember?" Iris smiled sweetly. "We were kinda hoping that you guys would do the same as us and get back together. Although it did take you significantly longer than us."

"Yeah, 4 years longer." Sonny chortled, earning himself a glare from Stevie and Iris.

"We aren't actually back together." Stevie clarified.

Iris narrowed her eyes at Stevie. "What he hasn't asked you yet?"

"No. He asked. I said no." Stevie shook her head. "I'm very confused about it all. And I'm scared to tell mom and dad."

"Don't be." Sonny replied, suddenly serious. "They just want you to be happy and if Timmy is part of that happiness, then they'll welcome him with open arms."

Stevie smiled genuinely at her brother and nodded. "I'm going to wait until we get back to New York to tell them. Just in case."

Sonny chuckled. "So you aren't mad?"

"No, not at all. I didn't even pick up on it myself." Stevie shrugged. "Maybe text Timmy though and warn him. I know he doesn't like having stuff like that on social media."

"Oh, he already commented." Sonny unlocked his phone and showed it to Stevie. "I asked my followers to rate your outfit out of ten. He gave you a 7."

Stevie scowled and grabbed the phone from her brother. "Only a 7?!"

instagram

stevieelgort
wasn't gonna post again until 2020 but it turns out that someone very special was born 24 years ago today! happy birthday tchalamet 🥳🥳 u got a nice eye

liked by tchalamet, lilyrose_depp and 1,357,686 others

comments on this post have been limited to people followed by stevieelgort!

kiernanshipka crazy how this could literally be my eye and no one would know any different
stevieelgort 💀💀💀💀

lolarowley just text him
stevieelgort i will block u

morganfsaylor he do got a nice eye doe
stevieelgort ‼️‼️ miss u
morganfsaylor miss u both

giaburton not happy that timothée's eyelashes r nicer than mine 😤

beaniefeldstein ❤️❤️

kathrynnewton happy birthday tchalamet !!

tchalamet thank u stevie 🥳😋 u got a nice eye too
stevieelgort 😌😌

(again please ignore the shit photoshop on stevie's t shirt lmaoooo)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.4K 466 20
"𝘈𝘴 𝘐 𝘳𝘦𝘤𝘢𝘭𝘭, 𝘐 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘰𝘧𝘧, 𝘉𝘶𝘵 𝘐 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘪𝘵...
678K 15.6K 67
when "platonic" doesn't go to plan. t.chalamet | socialmedia started | december first, 2020 finished | december eighteen, 2021 highest ranking !! :) ...
60.7K 1K 29
"𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐰𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐛𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞, 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫" 𝘀𝗼𝗰𝗶𝗮𝗹 𝗺𝗲𝗱𝗶𝗮 𝘅 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗹 𝗹𝗶𝗳𝗲 𝗱𝗿𝗲𝘄 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗸�...
59.8K 2.4K 26
❝𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓? 𝐒𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐀 𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄 𝐊𝐈𝐒𝐒 𝐌𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐑𝐔𝐈𝐍 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐑𝐄𝐏𝐔𝐓𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍?❞ ═ ═ ═ ╰☆╮ ═ ═ ═ 𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘰... 𝐅𝐑𝐄𝐀�...