A fruit of love. Percy Jackson

By Fellow_Someone

⚠Story happens after 2nd war⚠ ⚠ Mpreg ⚠ ⚠Crossover⚠ More

****prologue****
*~Chapter 1~*
*~Chapter 1~ part 2~*
◇~Chapter 2~◇
♤~Chapter 3~♤
☆~Chapter 4~☆
♧~Chapter 5~♧
♧~Chapter 6~♧
¤~Chapter 7~¤
#~Chapter 8~#
÷~Chapter 9~÷
×~Chapter 10~×
+~Chapter 11~+
=~Chapter 12~=
%~Chapter 13~%
■~Chapter 14~■
€~Chapter 15~€
₩~Chapter 16~₩
)(~Chapter 17~)(
《~Chapter 18~》
€~Chapter 19~€
⏳Chapter 20⌛
💙~Chapter 21~🖤
ÙwÚ~Chapter 22~ÙwÚ
ÒwÓ~Chapter 23~ÒwÓ
¡¿~Chapter 24~?!
♤~Chapter 26~♤
@~Chapter 27~@
)~Chapter 28~(
\|~Chapter 29~|/
🎊~!Chapter 30!~🎊
$Chapter 31$
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
everyone's looks! part 1
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41

=~Chapter 25~=

3.2K 101 45
By Fellow_Someone

Nico was tightly curled into a ball as he tried to get those bad thoughts out his head and keep tears from streaming from his eyes.

He was in that postion until his phone got a message.(Leo made special ones for demigods as you know the issues of tat crap). He uncurled himself and grabbed his phone.

He looked at the message and watched the few videos. His irittation only grew worse by every second. He couldn't believe himself. Why did he fall inlove with such a pendejo? (I know this is spanish. But bleh too lazy to check google translate for an  Italian translation.)

Percy just went there without telling Nico, like he promised to, and was now making fun of Nico's father..or mother?...Nico didn't even know himself.

Nico pressed the call button and waited on Percy to pick up, while stomping his foot impatiently.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(With Percy, at Olympus)

Percy couldn't help but laugh his ass off as Order and Chaos told embarrassing stories about Hades to EVERYONE.

Everyone quieted down as Percy's phone started ringing, Nico's favorite song as the ringtone.

Percy flushed a bit as everyone stared at him.

"C-could you guys stay quiet while I talk to Nico?" Percy asked.

Everyone nodded. Percy pulled the phone out of his pant's pocket and answered the call as he put the phone near his ear.

Without missing a second Nico started screaming at Percy through the phone. The ghost King's voice was so loud everyone present could hear it.

Kal (I swear to god me shipping halbarry really mixes my brain up. Instead of Kal I always type in Hal and then I have to check if it is correct but it isn't) was cracking up with Hermes and Apollo.

"PERSEUS JACKSON. I SWEAR ON MY LIFE I WILL BEAT YOU UP WITH MY SANDAL THE NEXT TIME YOU LEAVE WITHOUT TELLING ME WHEN WE CUDDLE!" Nico screamed.

"I'm so-" Percy started.

"YOU LITTLE PRICK. DO YOU KNOW HOW WORRIED I WAS?! NO NOTE? NOT EVEN A FUCKING TEXT! I ONLY FOUND OUT WHERE YKU WERE BECAUSE OF THE VIDEOS YOU SENT ME! I'LL SHOVE A FOOT UP YOUR ASS IF YOU DON'T MAKE THIS UP TO ME YOU BRAT!" Nico continued.

"Y-yes N-Neeks..." Percy says, his voice unsure.

"You better. Now if you excuse me I need to  come to Olympus and woop your ass for this." Nico grumbled as he hung up.

Percy gulped. This was his last day of life. He should enjoy it....nah not gonna happen. Something always pops up.

"Y-you j-just got screamed at by y-your boyfriend!" Kal barely said through his laughter.

"I don't have a boyfriend.." Percy said.

"Omg I need to bring the Eros twins here. Maria will enjoy this a lot and Max....well he'll be Max." Kal said like an excited puppy.

Apollo chuckled at his son and ruffled the boy's hair. Ares grumbled underneath his breath.

"Please don't make these devils come here" Ares said.

Kal grinned widely.

"WAIT" Percy interupted.

Everyone turned to him. He had a weird lookon his face.

"Why is nobody questioning the fact that Eros has children, even worse twins!" Percy exclaimed.

"Now that I think about it...it is weird...Eros never comits to a human..." Athena replied.

"Well....who is the mother then?" Zeus asked.

"Well.." Kal started.

His grin only grew bigger. He looked at one of the gods and wiggled his eyes. Before he could respond the doors opened.

"HEY GUYS! SOMEONE CALLED US?!" A girl yelled.

The boy next to her just shook his head and sighed. Kal seemed to be overexcited as he spotted them. He ran straight (gay) into the arms of the dark looking boy. He hugged him tight. The boy hesitated but hugged back quite akwardly.

Apollo laughed at Kal and whistled at the two.

(Sorry didn't add that before. Too lazy to write this so here is a screenshot.)

"DAD!" Kal yelled with embarrassment.

"I swear to my mom Uncle A. If you do this again I will break your teeth" The boy said.

"Max! Don't threaten my dad! He may be annoying but I still love him!" Kal said as he slapped Max's arm lightly.

"Fine...but only for you you brat." Max grumbled.

"But why did you call us here?" The girl said.

"Oh yeah!" Kal said.

He turned around to the gods, Chaos, Order and Percy.

"Guys these are the Eros twins. The girl's name is Maria and the boy's name is Max." Kal introduced them.

"Hi I'm Percy! Can you tell us who your parent's are?" Percy asked after introducing himself.

"Ofcourse! We are the children of Love and War!" Maria exclaimed as she moved her hands in a weird way.

(This one)

Evryone looked at Ares with widened eyes. Aphrodiet(never going to stop with this) turned over to the twins in desperation.

"Please tell me these are lies and you are joking! Ares isn't a fucking bottom! He is a powerfull and well built man that can own any woman" Aphrodiet said.(wtf biatch?)

"Excuse me?! How dare you talk to my children like that?! And it ISN'T a joke! I carried these two beautiful demons for 9 months you witch!" Ares raised his voice.

Percy turned to Kal and whispered into the boy's ear.

"Mama bear mode is on. Let me tell you when Nico does get into it It isn't pretty to sa no" Percy whispered.

"Shut it old witch. We'll see you when you consider being nice." Chaos said.

The primordial flicked his fingers and the Aphrodiet was gone.

"Um...could you finally please tell us why you brought us here Kal?" Maria asked.

"Well I have a teenager next to me who has a love interest. This teenager is so dence and dumb he doesn't know his crush likes him back." Kal explained.

"Hey! Watch your mouth! This is my son you're talking about. But I have to agree on one thing...he is oblivious." Poseidon said.

"Dad! Not you too!" Percy whined.

"Sorry son" Poseidon said while shrugging his shoulders.

"OooooOoo some love drama! I am addicted to that! Who is he inlove with-" Maria was interrupted by a loud bang.

"PERSEUS ACHILLES JACKSON!" Nico's voice rang loudly throughout the merting room.

"Well shit.." Percy mumbled under his breath.

"YOU PIECE OF SHIT! HOW DARE YOU LEAVE ME ALONE WHEN I AM SLEEPING WITH YOU!" Nico yelled as he got closer.

"N-neeks! I... Um....I'm sorry!" Percy tried to say.

Seeing how dangerously close Nico was, Percy hid behind his father.

"I got my slipper. Be ready to get beat up you brat." Nico said.

"N-Neeks we can talk this out!" Percy said.

"No you prick! You promised you wouldn't leave me without telling after what happened with Evander! And what did you do? A sorry won't cut it this time. You're going to get wooped you little shit" Nci osaid as he stood infront of Poseidon, glaring at Percy's sticking out head.

Nico looked into Poseidon's eyes and the god imeadiatly left his son to face the angry Nico.

Percy screamed and started running as Nico chased him.

Evryone was laughing at the two, even Athena and Artemis cracked a smile.

-----------------------------------------------------------
1223 words.

Hello my little readers.

I'm sorry I haven't updated this book in so long. I will post less frequently as I am struggling with Writers block. I took a quick break and I am feelling better.

I hoped you enjoyed this chapter! I goofed around a bit. Sorry for that.

Maria and Max are the children of Eros and Ares. Aren't they just a cute couple. Anyway. I didn't create them on my own. It was all my friend crystal_lover3264. She is an amazing writter and we help eachother with our books. Go read her story!

That is all I had to say for now. See you in the next chapter.

Bye~☆

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

149K 1.6K 45
Drarry Instagram Muggle AU✨ This includes Blarion,Drarry,Linny&Pansiome🔥 I suck at story plot,so sorry🌊
37.9K 364 14
𝐎𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐬 𝐟𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐲 𝐉𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐎𝐥𝐲𝐦𝐩𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐬.
1K 51 25
✰ 𝗼.𝗼 𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐝 ██████████ ⋘ 𝑙𝑜𝑎𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑑𝑎𝑡𝑎... ⋙ ❛our little group it's always been and always will until the end❜ .•° ✿ °•...
115 1 7
𝑻𝒘𝒐 𝒍𝒐𝒔𝒕 𝒔𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒔. 𝑵𝒐𝒕 𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒏𝒆𝒄𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒅. 𝑩𝒖𝒕 𝒃𝒚 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒉𝒂𝒕𝒓𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒑𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒔 𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒐𝒇 �...