The Rossi boy

By LettyDiroschia

He's the school's bad ass Quarterback, the next big thing in the football field and every girl's sinful dream... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Notice
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Notice
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32

Chapter 3

474 16 0
By LettyDiroschia

"Uh oh...Somebody started this year drawing attention to herself"

Victorias voice startled me as she enveloped me in her arms.

"There's approximately thirty five pairs of reflecting eyes drilling into your skull right now"

"Vic, you are not helping", I retorted pushing nervously a lock of hair behind my ear, trying to conjure the Invisibility cloak.

-"Hey, I only call it like I see it. That quarterback's irresistible ass put you on the radar. Maybe this will be your year, hun... Maybe we can ask him to introduce us to some of his teammates", she fantasized peeking at the group over her shoulder. "I tell you, babe... I think Abercrombie manages the tryouts for this school"

We got into our first class exactly when the bell rang. Vic threw her raven black braid over her shoulder and sighed a fourth time. She hated History and the world knew it. After getting our schedule and noticing we only had two classes together this year, her humor went downhill. Mine just crashed and burned.

"I can't believe this... We'll only see each other like, an hour and a half a day! How the hell are we going to stay nsync when you work your ass off every day?", she whined again.

"We can spend the weekends together and all the days I don't have a shift..".

She rolled her eyes at me. To Victoria that wasn't remotely sufficient. If she could, she would live in my house. I was her best and only friend. Like she was mine. She was brutally honest -tactless, some would call it- and the fact she could literally kick your ass if she wanted to, didn't make it easier for her to socialize. Besides, she openly declared to hate people... Like that, in general.

Yeah... She probably wouldnt be Homecoming queen this year either...

"We can try to change some of the classes", I offered, tho I knew there was an infimal chance.

"Hmmm", she absentmindedly retorted.

"What's wrong?", I started following the direction of her stare, only to find a new face. A guy. A hot one.

He had brown hair that was sun kissed, making it lighter in some locks and the prettiest caramel eyes I've ever seen. His face was soft and harmonious, without losing masculinity.

"Who's that?", Vic purred.

"I've never seen him before", I confirmed. He must be new. How did he escape the tragedy of first day introduction?

The guy turned around and looked right to us, like he could feel our eyes on the back of his neck. I averted mine, but Vic held her ground, defying.

"Oh... it's such a shame", she suddenly declared. I just stood there, watching the side of her face, waiting for her to elaborate. But she shook her head and sighed again.

"I think so much sunbathing this summer left severe consequences, besides the tan you like to show off so much", I blurted. She just laughed out loud, drawing attention to us.

The class dragged itself to the end, too slowly, I might add. I didn't have breakfast and I was so hungry and sleepy that I seriously considered skipping the next class to go eat my lunch. I was so set on it that I rummaged through my backpack looking for it, only to realize I left it on Lucas Jeep.

I took advantage of the class change chaos to slip away to the parking lot and get the package. The car was near, in the parcel reserved for athletes.

I was almost by the car when a head, and then a naked girl's torso popped over the headrest. She was only wearing a bra, giggling stupidly, sitting astride on Lucas lap dry humping him, who looked really uninterested.

The green irises, inexpressive, nailed to mine, defying. The skank on his penis finally noticed my presence when she started kissing his neck again and he stopped her. She rolled her eyes at me and wearing her fakest smile, asked if I lost something in there.

"My lunch...", I answered, showing all the repulsion I felt. "But I think I lost my appetite too"

I started walking backwards, away from the scene, till my back bumped against something hard. Big hands grabbed me by the elbows, stabilizing me.

"Careful, babe...", the hands owner... and of a broad chest, and a beautiful pearly white smile... and some gorgeous melted caramel color eyes, that looked golden brown in the sun...

Wait... I lost tracks...what was I saying...?

"Oh, Im sorry" I apologized stepping back, so my neck would stop cranning.

"No problem" He smiled wider, never taking his eyes off of me. He extended his hand for me to take it. "I'm Matthew. Matt..."

"Belle...", I said shaking his hand timidly.

"Isabelle..." A voice boomed behind me, dripping ice and venom, as if my name was a curse.

I closed my eyes tight for a second before turning to face him.

Lucas was holding my lunch bag towards me. In some moment, between me knowing my possible new crush -God, this boy was fine...- and him leaving behind to dress up his skank -all hot and bothered in the back seat-, he had time to pick up my lunch and lean on his Jeeps hood, perfecting innocences image... like he wasn't about to commit a felony, fornicating in public, two minutes ago.

There were a few steps separating us. Without even looking at him, I took the bag, but he wasn't letting go. So I questioned him silently, only to find his harsh pupils flashing towards me, freezing me on spot.

"Stay away from that guy, Isabelle... Im not joking." He demanded.

I don't know if it was the ultimatum tone of his voice or the coldness in his eyes, but I had to look down and nod like my life depended on it.

His long and white fingers finally let go of the paper bag and my lunch fell into my hands right on time, as the bell rang. Immediately, all around was packed full of students walking in all directions.

And so, the little drama we were starring, diluted.

I passed by Matt, that was still standing in the same spot I bumped into him. I smiled sheepishly before walking away to the cafeteria. Victoria was waiting for me by the door, typing furiously on her phone, oblivious to all.

"Was bout time! Where were you! I went to Algebra to pick you up..."

"I forgot my lunch in the Jeep..."

We sat at our regular table. Victoria threw her books on the linoleum and rummaged through her bag, taking out an egg salad sandwich. I took out my turkey sandwich and tear it in two. We had been switching half our lunch every day since the first day of highschool.

"I heard your neighbour was nominated as MVP by the HSFL... He got the golden ticket out of this shit hole... Hell probably be one of those sunny Cali uptown guys, with the Superbowl rings on one hand and a plastic tits blondes ass in the other."

I chuckled. That sounded a lot like Lucas... Maybe he's always been destined to it.

"Probably. He's got the talent for it... Football, and pantie-dropping. However, I'll be happy for him and for me if he succeeds."

"Why for you?", Vic asked arching her perfectly groomed eyebrow at me.

"Because I'll finally be free from dealing with his shit every time he gets wasted, and his moody ass. I'll finally be free without his eyes like daggers on my back. I have no fucking clue what I could have done to him to make him hate me so much... but I know he does."

"I dont think so, Belle...", she rejected the thought. "Every Rossi loves you to the core. And every time you have one of your episodes he is the first one there, youve been friends since you were kids"

"Yes, up until we got into this hellhole", I reminded her.

The very first day in Highschool, Lucas changed overnight, like someone reset his brain. He started to ignore me, acting like a conceited jerk, kissing girls like it was some kind of sport, and from there to fuck every one who crossed his path. He left me alone, even if a few hours prior, he promised that Highschool wouldnt tear us apart.

I knew it would happen, but didn't think it was going to be so soon, so abrupt. He betrayed our friendship and broke my heart.

Lucas was every girl's dream boy in Elementary. He had these big eyes in a deep forest green color that seemed to shine out of its sockets. He had and intense and mysterious gaze and was the silent and introvert kind of guy who could melt hearts with a lazy smile. Hormones went on full rampage around him and he knew how to play it on his favor.

When he lost his V card to a girl three years older, he became a legend. I knew nothing would stop him. He had this kind of predator instinct that turned him into a celebrity. Every girl wanted a piece of him. He was the dressing room talk, and according to the versions, he kept perfecting with time.

There was no room for me in his new popularity, so I was discarded.

While Adrien was around , Lucas only had to put up with me. But now that he was gone, he had no choice but to take over the package.

"Bells", Dantes voice pulled me out of my thoughts. His face had this urgency attached to it...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

995K 34.3K 47
Stevie Alexander has spent her whole life trying to be seen in the shadows of her three brothers and famous father. She's always been a background ex...
2.9M 71.5K 22
"Stop trying to act like my fiancée because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...
149K 4.3K 22
When you've been neglected and no longer have any friends. You become a loner. No one pays attention to you unless you get in the way. That's Jussi...
227K 8.6K 26
Harper Williams is just trying to get through high school, drawing as minimal attention as possible to herself. But it's kind of hard to avoid all th...