Chapter 25

This wouldn't be a normal morning. I actually woke up to the muffled shrieks of my mother, who must have indiscretely peeked her head through the ajar door. Then I heard her invite Alice to lunch before she had to get to work.

That meant there was no chance to do, what I know for a fact she will try to ask me to do: keep things a secret.

Don't get me wrong, I'd do anything for her. Whatever she wants or needs, always. All my life, all I ever wanted was this: to be with her, to love her, for her to love me back. But this is something I can't keep from other people. I don't want to! I want to be able to yell out into the world that she's finally mine. I want to be able to walk by her hand, to hold her, to kiss her without feeling like its wrong, without having to hide or wait. I need her. After so many years wishing and dreaming of this relationship, I want to make it real in every way, at all coasts.

Heard the screen door slap the frame and immediately after, Alice's voice in an excited exhalation: finally!.

I chuckled under my breath and turned to wake my sleeping beauty up. I wanted this day to start already.

Belle was curled up in ball against me. Her head in my chest, her arms in a defensive stand with the fists under her chin, like a boxer. But somehow, they were under my t-shirt, pulling it up, so my stomach was uncovered. That made the most uncomfortable and potent morning boner ever, more evident.

Think of something gross, so she doesn't freak out when she wakes up... I told myself.

Adrien wearing a mini skirt with his disgusting hairy legs... Dante throwing up in the kiddy pool... Mom's red lace lingerie...

Yeah... that one worked like a charm. I'd be lucky if I ever get it up again.

She tossed around a bit and adjusted to my body. Her hand slipping down to the waistband of my pants and then upto my chest, on my bare skin. I had to stop myself from moaning, for fuck's sake.

And that solved the doubt. I could get it up again in zero point two seconds if Isabelle was involved.

I hastily turned and started waking her. I needed to concentrate in keeping it PG13 for as long as I could. I didn't want to rush things with her, I needed to make sure I was safe, and I wanted her first time -and my last first- to be perfect.

I kissed her chastely on the sweet lips, and then her forehead, her eyelids, her temples... The small, satisfied smile that crept into her mouth melted any resolve I had to keep it down.

I wanted to see that smile after I thoroughly fucked her, I wanted to see her face when I finally make her explode, screaming my name...

For fucks' sake... I better take a cold shower. Now.

I jumped out of bed and went straight to the bathroom. When I came out five minutes later, with my teeth clattering, she was gone. I could hear the shower running in Adrien's room, so I imagined she was there.

The kitchen was already packed when I came down. Kissed mom and Alice like nothing happened and went to grab the OJ from the fridge. The old ladies made a suspicious eye contact communication. They were so desperate to ask, they could barely contain.

I saw by the corner of my eye, Belle coming through the kitchen door at the exact time my mom opened her mouth to talk to me. She was wearing jean shorts and one of my football jerseys, which was nothing unusual, since Adrien had most of them in his room. But to me, seeing her wear it, so huge it engulfed her, with my name across her back, was like watching porn. I could barely hold myself.

Black lace panties, high hills and my jersey...

Oh God... I'm gonna disgrace myself in the kitchen, in front of my goddamned family!

The Rossi boyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें