Chapter 13

Well... He was right about the pictures.

I was having trouble remembering the reflex to breathe just looking at it.

Let's just stablish that Lucas Rossi had a back up carear in case something went wrong with football.

The image, that had been posted only for a half an hour, had twenty thousand and some likes, twelve thousand comments and two thousand shares.

Lucas' face was the single most sexy thing I've ever seen. His feline, predator eyes looked right at the camera, hungry and intimidating. The light stubble on his cheeks making him appear older than his eighteen years. He was rising in his arms in some kind of push-up, making every muscle in his naked (Completely naked!) body highlight in a game of lights and shadows. I could see his tattoos and perfect ass in a pose that made all panties known to mankind wet in zero point two seconds. The only thing left to imagination was his... well, his dick. You could absolutely imagine yourself under that damn fine body, being skewered by the power muscle in those grinding hips.

I've seen underwear adds short on sexy to this pic. He was definitely billboard material.

Victoria was still paralyzed beside me, her phone in one hand, the other holding my arm for dear life with her hawk claws digging into my flesh.

"Girl I think I just came", she mused. "That gorgeous sexy bastard can make you come with just his eyes."

"Stop, Vic... It's not that big of a deal. He's just Lucas... minus the clothes.", I tried to slip it under the rug, failing miserably when I had to swallow and clear my throat.

"B, wearing clothes to hide that kind of a body should be a crime", she stated. "The girls must have forgotten about the other picture for sure, I give you that... But they are certainly gonna go after him like a herd of amazons in heat."

"Well, it's not my problem, is it? He can handle it... At the very most, the line of girls ready to fuck him will be longer. He can thank me for that."

"Two questions: One: are you sure that you don't mind? And two: Can you tell me where that line is?", she joked.

I laughed as we came out of the library, in wich we had been hiding for the last hour. I needed to get to Chrystal's and Victoria decided it was a good idea to come too, in case any girl was still interested in knowing about me. So, my professional bodyguard was on duty today and it would only coast me coffee.

Passing by the parking lot on the way out of school, we saw Lucas' jeep completely sorrounded by a mob of females. I was sure he had football practice... and that would explain all the high pitched screaming coming from the field's direction.

"Pandora's box is open... All hell broke lose", Vic complained squinting her eyes. I just laughed some more.

I held the door so Vic could come after me and greeted Chrystal, who was in the register today. That was good news. It meant the pig of a manager who was in charge when she wasn't working, wouldn't come.

"Oh, doll", she hugged me to her side, smiling from ear to ear and whispering. "There's an adolescent version of Keanu Reeves, with stunning blue eyes waiting for you in that booth"

My eyes followed the finger pointing to the last booth on the right, to find Asashi seated with a coffee cup and his phone.

"You are good for business, my darling! Keep up the good work, bringing young hotties", Chrystal winked at me.

"Oh. My. God" Vic said covering her mouth like she just saw the real Keanu Reeves. She was so in love with him she swore to people her last name was Whick.