Mew Gulf Sweethearts (Complet...

By rendezvouswithlove

This story involves around the life of a successful cunning boss Mew, who's lived a lone motherless life and... More

Thank you!
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen

Chapter Fourteen

3.2K 209 9
By rendezvouswithlove

Gulf was an early riser. He lay awake watching the sleeping Mew. He smiled to himself. He could never imagine having Mew by his side, opening his heart to him, asking him to be his. On remembering how Mew confessed his feelings and asked Gulf to become his, he started blushing again. He admired how beautiful and peaceful Mew looked right then. His dark eyebrows, strong forehead, his chiseled cheeks and his pink lips. Gulf was tempted to kiss them, but it wouldn't be right to do so. Especially, when he himself had not yet confirmed his feelings.

Not wanting to leave Mew alone, Gulf forced himself to get and go check on his parents outside. When he reached the hall, he found his dad reading the newspaper in the balcony, and his mother preparing to leave to her café.

"Ma, pa. I need to tell you something." Gulf approached his parents. They immediately dropped whatever they were doing and looked at Gulf to continue.

"What's it son? Did you not sleep well last night?" His dad asked.

"Um...no pa...I slept well...it's just that last night Mew drove here." Gulf replied.

"Mew? Your boss?" His father asked.

"Yeah...he was feeling low and so he came here. He is currently sleeping in my room." Gulf answered. His father noticed a tint of blush on his face.

"Well, I hope he is fine. Do we need to call a doctor?" His mother asked.

"Um...no...ma, he is fine. Just feeling sad." Gulf replied.

His parents looked at each other.

"I am sorry, I didn't tell you last night. It was quite late, and I didn't want to wake you guys up." Gulf said feeling guilty.

His father got up from the chair and walked up to him.

"It's okay son. We wouldn't have minded you waking us up. But is he okay?" Ram, his father, asked again.

"Yes, pa. He is sleeping right now." Gulf answered shyly.

Ram patted his son's shoulder and went back to reading his newspaper. His mother smiled and left for her café.

Gulf went to the kitchen to prepare coffee for Mew. His father followed him there.

"Son...I am curious..." Ram stated.

Gulf turned towards him. "What are you curious about pa?"

"Well, why was this boss of yours at your house late in the night? Is everything alright or is there anything you are hiding from me?" He asserted.

Gulf pressed his lips tight and tried to look for answer that wouldn't give away everything. But Gulf forgot that it's his father who knows him better than anyone.

"Um...pa...he was kind of feeling low coz it was his parent's anniversary yesterday and they've been separated for quite some time now. He didn't want to stay alone." Gulf answered truthfully.

"Hmm...He is Saint Damiad's stepbrother? Panit Damiad's stepson?" Ram inquired.

Gulf raised his eyebrows. "Of course, you must know Saint's father. He's the Head of FA Department there."

"Yes. He is a good friend of mine. So, coming back to my question, why did Mew come here again?" Ram inquired.

"Pa, I just answered your question. He was feeling low." Gulf answered but was confused as he did not quite understand why his father was not getting it.

"I got that...let me rephrase my question...of all the people in the world, why did Mew choose to come to you?" Ram asked straight forward.

That hit the right spot. Gulf was blushing and he did not know how to hide the embarrassment in front of his father.

"Pa...I..." Gulf stammered.

"Do you also like him?" Ram asked again.

Also? Does his father know that Mew likes him?

"Did Mew tell you?" Gulf asked innocently.

Ram chuckled. "Son, I wasn't there in that even that day, but be sure your mother is quite attentive to all these things."

Gulf blushed further.

"Um...pa..." Gulf didn't know how to respond again.

Ram sighed. "Well, looking at my son's expressions, I can decipher that you still are uncertain." He paused. "Just answer my questions, son."

Gulf nodded.

"Do you know he likes you?" Ram asked.

Gulf nodded.

"Do you know whether you like him?" Ram asked again.

"I don't know." Gulf replied truthfully.

"Okay. Does your heartbeat speed up when he is around you?"

"Yes"

"Do you miss him when he isn't around you?"

"Yes"

"Apart from the work you have, is your mind occupied with his thoughts?"

"Yes"

"Were you happy he chose to come to you when he was feeling low?"

"Yes"

"Did you feel his pain when he opened his heart in front of you?"

"Yes"

"Does it bother you when he is in pain?"

"Yes"

"Do you want to kiss him?"

Gulf was stunned. He shyly nodded.

Ram smiled. He came forward and held his son's shoulders.

"You are in love, son. Trust me, when you meet a partner who matters so much to you, you should never let them go. He is a good guy. I have heard a lot about him from Panit. How much he takes care of his stepbrothers. You have my and you ma's blessings, son. But to accept or not, it is your choice."

Ram kissed on his son's forehead and left smilingly.

Gulf's hands were shaking. With trembling hands, he too coffee to Mew. When he reached there, Mew was not on the bed. Gulf was worried. He placed the coffee mug on the side table and was about to stand straight when someone pulled him backwards and hugged him. Mew nuzzled into his nape and placed a kiss there.

"Good morning, sweetheart." Mew whispered lovingly. Gulf smiled and embraced the hands that were embracing him.

"Good morning, Mew." Gulf replied.

"At least when we are alone, like this, can you call me with a sweet name?" Mew complained.

"I...uh...don't know what else to call you..." Gulf was embarrassed.

"um...how about Darling? Honey? Bonbon? Uh?" Mew teased him.

Gulf was shying away, smiling embarrassingly. He tried to untangle himself, only to find that Mew turned him around and held him tighter. Gulf's hand rested on Mew's chest. When he looked up, his eyes caught the love that was flowing from Mew's vision. His heart was beating louder. Mew rested his head on Gulf's shoulder.

"How long do I have to wait?" Mew asked in a sulky tone.

"Wait for what?" Gulf's voice was becoming huskier.

"For you to be mine." Mew bit his shoulder lightly. Unknowingly, Gulf let out a shy moan. It startled Mew. He was surprised to see Gulf all flushed. He looked so beautiful closer. Mew looked at Gulf's lustful eyes that were stuck on his lips, the slow breaths with mouth open, inviting Mew, igniting the flame that he had suppressed for so long.

"I am yours, Mew. I promised you last night to be yours." Gulf managed to squeeze out words from his mouth.

Mew looked at Gulf's lips. He always dreamed of owning them forever, to be able to bite and cox them, turning them red with longing and passion. He cupped Gulf's face.

"Can I kiss you?" Mew asked, hanging on to the last thread of self-control.

"You don't have to ask, sweetheart." Gulf replied shyly.

"Oh Gulf...you'll be the death of me." Mew whispered and pulled Gulf into a kiss. He poured all his longing, his passion and years of patience he had stored to wait for Gulf to come to him. Leaving very little space for air, he kissed and kissed passionately. Gulf's hands clutched on to Mew's shirt, his knees weakening to the emotions that were pouring from Mew. Guess, he too loves him, otherwise, he would never have felt like this. Gulf almost lost his strength, when Mew caught him and moved him towards the bed. Not letting go of his lips, Mew directed Gulf to lay on his bed and Mew on top of him.

Gulf's hands moved into Mew's hair caressing and pulling him towards himself. After what felt like eternity, Mew let go to regain their breaths. Gulf's lips were swollen red, his cheeks blushed, making eyes go teary as he let go of every emotion he was holding on to.

They were breathing, looking into each other's eyes, never letting go of any contact.

"Oh baby, you make me the luckiest man ever. But for now, I cannot do anything further than this. I don't want to create a problem in your house. But you, giving yourself to me, trusting me so openly, Gulf, baby, don't ever leave me." Mew was getting emotional.

"I won't. I cannot leave you. I don't want to leave you. I don't how things will be from now on, but I will never leave your side." Gulf replied.

Mew smiled and left a small peck on his lips and pulled him into his embrace. They lay there like this, entwined in each other. Not willing to move away from each other.

A sudden commotion outside, made them split and sit far of. Mew took the coffee Gulf brought, who now had left to see what it was.

Smiling to himself, assuring that Gulf indeedhad accepted him. All his life he had waited for Gulf to be his, he would notlet anyone ruin that for him. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.8K 2K 24
Type a pregnant man ... who was living his life in the hell with his husband and his in laws... both mom and son toture him and beat him for getting...
69.4K 3.1K 19
Plot: Mew and Gulf have been working together for about a year now acting as lovers in a bl series, however as time goes on they start to realize tha...
141K 5.5K 16
A young bodyguard named Mew Suppasit, who seeks revenge to take back his family possessions. An extremely rich kid who doesn't know how to take care...
20.6K 1.3K 16
✓Gulf - A engineering student (1st year), Emotional & happy go lucky person.. but his heart broke because of his crush. he has a crush on his bestfrn...