Josh's Sister || Liv and Madd...

By wannabe_a_writer

Jessica is a freshman at Ridgewood who moved to Stevens Point from Hollywood Los Angeles. It is really hard t... More

Episode 1
Episode 2
Author's Episode
Episode 3
Episode 4
Episode 5
Episode 6
Episode 8
Episode 9
Authors Note
Episode 10
Episode 11
Episode 12 (Final Episode)

Episode 7

1.3K 14 3
By wannabe_a_writer

PARKER'S POV:

It was my favorite season. Winter. Christmas was near and our whole family was preparing for the holiday season. Me and Joey were rummaging through the Christmas stuff in the garage.

"I wonder if I will be getting any kitty underwear." said Joey in his squealing Munch voice.

"Sure Munch." I say mockingly going through the boxes.

Then I start to think about Jessica. I haven't seen her since the weekend started her parents are visiting and she said her parents don't really want anyone to bother them. She claimed it was sacred family time. Mainly I believe her because her parents weren't really there and she wanted to spend as much time as possible.

So I spent the last weekend spending time with Joey. Mainly because he is super clingy. He is so childish.

JOEY'S POV:

I am NOT CHILDISH!!!!

JESSICA'S POV:

Mom and Dad arrived at the house on Friday night. I was texting Parker and Mom and Dad's helicopter landed. They entered the house and gave us warm hugs. It was nice to feel it again. Then we settle in for dinner as Josh talks non-stop so I text Parker.

Jessica-Sorry Parker I really want to see you this weekend but my parents are visiting for the weekend and they don't really like other people. I am so sorry. But I miss u already.😘

Parker- No problem. I miss u 2. And I will miss kissing you!!!😘💕

Jessica-💋

After dinner we talked on the couch. Josh talked most of the time so it was pretty boring. Mom turns to me and asks,

"Honey, what have you been up to lately?"

"Oh you know..... stuff." I say casually.

"Uh huh, I know you are lying Jessica now tell us what you have been doing." she encourages.

"Ok..... Umm I got a gig to do a Christmas show with Liv Rooney. The first place she has been discovered was at that show." I say.

They all nod as if they were asking me to continue.

"And I am dating her little brother. Parker." I say finally out of breath.

My mom and dad stared at me with disbelief.

"What??" they say in unison.

"Yeah, I am dating someone." I say.

"But that doesn't mean you all can slither into my life and bug him and me. Josh has done a pretty good job in being cool about it. And if I need anything I know that the jet will bring you here in 10 minutes." I say confidently.

They stared and looked started still. But finally my mother spoke,

"As long as you are happy my Jessica." she says pulling me into a hug.

"Oh thank god, I thought that you guys would be mad." I said finally breathing.

They finally got back to talking about Josh's career and I excused myself to bed. I got ready for bed and I lay on my bed. My phone chimed and I got a text from Parker.

Parker- Hey miss u... Can't wait to see you next week at school.

Jessica- Yeah, my mom and dad know about us but IDK if they r ready to meet u.

Parker- Oh, that's alright I don't have to meet ur parents right away anyway.

Jessica- Goodnight. Luv u.

Parker- Goodnight. Luv u 2.

I fall asleep.

PARKER'S POV:

It was very late at night. Everyone was getting ready for bed. I couldn't help but wonder what Jessica was doing. So I decide to text her.

Parker- Hey miss u... Can't wait to see you next week at school.

Jessica- Yeah, my mom and dad know about us but IDK if they r ready to meet u.

Parker- Oh, that's alright I don't have to meet ur parents right away anyway.

Jessica- Goodnight. Luv u.

Parker- Goodnight. Luv u 2.

I fall asleep with my phone on my chest. 

JESSICA'S POV:

I woke up to the sight of white from my window. I get out of bed and look outside of my window. I go down stairs and my parents were drinking their coffee. I knew that they were leaving today. Josh came down stairs with a sleepy look on him face. He went to make himself some coffee too. I took my iced coffee out of the fridge. I finished it along with a bagel, so I went upstairs to change into my winter clothes and text Parker.

My phone chimes and I see a text from Parker

Parker-Hey

Jessica-Hey

Parker- What r u doing???

Jessica-I am getting ready to come to ur house. Y?

Parker- Oh just wondering because it is snowing really hard so IDK if your car is going to make it

Jessica- Oh I am not coming in my car

Parker-???? What do you mean????

Jessica- Chill Parker, I am going to take the snow glider my parents have in the extra garage

Parker- U have an extra garage??!!

Jessica- Yes silly

Parker- Cool! Anyway when r u coming over?

Jessica- Umm. in about 30 minutes my parents r leaving in a bit

Parker- ok. see u later

Jessica- see u later

I walk down stair to see that all of my parents luggage was packed up and they were standing on the balcony. Mom was talking to Josh as dad was talking on phone, probably to the captain of the jet they were taking which was going to be here minute. We made our way to the roof and waved to our parents as they boarded the plane. As they took off me and Josh headed into the house. I went up to my room and packed a small bag to take with me to Parker's house. After I packed up everything I needed I make my way to the garage. I get my helmet and put it on.

I arrive  at Parker's house and I was greeted at the door by Liv. 

"Hey Liv." I greeted.

"Hey Jessica, are you ready to work on our performance?" she asked ushering me into the house

"Uh yeah, let me just find Parker and say hello." I say as I head up the stairs to look for Parker.

I went up to his and Joey's room and said hi. I went back down stairs as Liv was setting up a small area to practice. I came down the stairs and Mrs.Rooney came into the room. 

"Oh, hey Jessica. Are you here to practice with Liv?" she asks.

"Yes." I say.

"Oh, I am so sorry I should go make snacks." she said as she ran back into the kitchen.

"Okay, since the the show is going to be very soon. so we have to practice as much as possible." said Liv.

"Sure." I said.

We practice for about an hour. Then Parker and Joey come downstairs.

PARKER'S POV:

I hear Jessica arrive at our house. I don't go downstairs to greet her though. I was working on an important experiment. She comes upstairs and says hello to me and Joey. She goes back down and Joey leans in on me and asks,

"Whatcha doing..?" 

"Go away Munch I am working on an important experiment" I say brushing him away.

"So important you aren't going to greet your girlfriend at the door. Even after you heard her arrive?" he says sneaking back up to me.

"Shut up Munch." I say shoving him to the ground again.

I continue my work. As I am working Joey was doing some really weird stuff. He was getting super annoying so I decided to go down stairs to watch Liv and Jessica practice. As I go down the stairs Joey follows me. 

"Dude! There are so many places you could be right now just in the house. Why are you following me???!!!" I yell.

He shrugs and continues to follow me.

I see Jessica and Liv practicing and I smile. They stop the music.

"Hey, Parker." says Liv.

"Are you done with your project?" Jessica asks me.

"No, it's just that Joey keeps bothering me so I decide to come down here to watch you guys and I thought that he wouldn't follow me, so yea." I explain.

"Well it doesn't seem as if your plan worked, did it?" Joey says as he sits on the sofa chair.

I roll my eyes and turn to Liv an Jessica and say,

"So what are you guys working on?"

"Well dear little brother, we are working on a number mash-up on the songs Mary Did You Know and Hallelujah." Liv explains.

"Cool." I reply.

They start practice again and me and Joey go into the backyard. We then see Josh and Maddie in the back so we just go into the Parker Tunnels. Honestly it seems like there are people everywhere I guess that is the reason why I built the Parker Tunnels in the first place. Me and Joey make muffins. We start to go fishing and then proceed to do some rat fishing. We soon get bored and go back up to the kitchen. Jessica and Liv were getting a snack. We come out of the tunnels and I sneak up and hug Jessica from behind. She giggles and kisses me on the cheek. Joey and Liv go into the living room and Jessica spins around and kisses me on the lips. I kiss her back and then we go into the living room to join Liv and Joey. They practice more until about 7:00. Jessica packs up all her stuff and leaves.

After she leaves Liv Joey and me were all sitting in the living room. Liv starts the conversation,

"I like Jessica. I think she really brings us all together."

"Really? I don't see it." Joey says.

"Yeah. Do you remember one day of our entire lives that we have spent this much time together in the same room for that long?" she asks.

"Oh my God!! Your right." I exclaim.

We all eat dinner. Maddie wasn't there though she was out with Josh. I think I should take Jessica out on a date....

LIV'S POV 

I love Jessica! She is like a mini me!!! I am so glad Parker has her.... wait he hasn't even taken her on a date yet! Oh my god! they should totally go on a date!!!! Yay!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

403K 9K 46
You are an average teenage Girl who has just turned 18 and lives in the UK. Your pretty good in school, no where near popular but all the same not un...
137K 1.2K 29
{discontinued} y/n richards is josh's little sister, her parents say it is best for her to move in with josh and his friends. why is that? what happe...
14.8K 284 25
Mully's sister Y/N moves in with the boys and it becomes a wild ride. Relationships and friendships grow all around and lots my memories are made. C...
47.9K 988 22
Moving out for the first time, and being independent from your parents after years of being dependant on them was never going to be easy, that was fo...