๐’Šน๏ธŽ๐™Š๐™‰๐™€๐™Ž๐™ƒ๐™Š๐™๐™Ž/๐™„๐™ˆ๐˜ผ๐™‚๏ฟฝ...

ุจูˆุงุณุทุฉ NIKASWRLD

Oneshots of random ships๐Ÿ™ƒ๐Ÿฅฐ Gay. That's it that's the story. ุงู„ู…ุฒูŠุฏ

โ„›๐’ถ๐“Ž๐“ˆ๐’พ๐’ถ๐“ƒ
โ„ณ๐’ถ๐“Ž๐“ˆ๐’พ๐’ถ๐“ƒ ๐“‚โ„ฏโ„Š+๐’ถ๐“ˆ๐’พ๐’ถ๐“ƒ
6๐’พ๐“๐“๐’พ๐“๐“๐’ถ
โ„‹๐’ถ๐“€โ„ฏ๐’พ๐“๐’ถ ๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐’น๐’พ๐“Ž๐’ถ ๐“ ๐“‚๐’พ๐“€โ„ฏ๐’พ๐“๐’ถ
โ„‹๐’ถ๐“๐’พ๐’ถ ๐“๐“Ž๐’ถ๐“๐’พ๐’ถ ๐“ ๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐’น๐’พ๐“Ž๐’ถ
๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“๐“โ„ฏ๐“ƒ ๐“ ๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐’น๐’พ๐“Ž๐’ถ
๐’ž๐’ฝ๐“Š๐“‡โ„ฏ๐“ƒ ๐’ธ๐’ฝ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐’ถ ๐“ ๐“€โ„ฏ๐“€โ„ฏ
๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐’ถ ๐“ ๐“ˆ๐’ถ๐“‡๐’ถ๐’ฝ
๐’ฐ๐“‚๐’ถ๐“
๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐’ถ ๐“ ๐’ธ๐’ฝ๐“โ„ดโ„ฏ
๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐’ถ๐“๐’ธ๐’ฝ๐“โ„ดโ„ฏ
Teyana x kehlani
Camille x brittney (kinda)
Raysian 2
China x chloe 3
China x rose (blackpink)
Meg + asian 2
Coi x rico nasty
๐—ฆ๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฝ๐˜€โ˜๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
๐—ฌ/๐—ป+?โ˜Ÿ๏ธŽ
Discipline-๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™š ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ก๐™ก๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ
Mine-๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™ก๐™š๐™ฉ๐™ฉ๐™š (๐ฉ-๐ฏ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฒ)
Breakup prank-๐™˜๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™ข๐™˜๐™˜๐™ก๐™–๐™ž๐™ฃ

๐’œ๐“‚๐’ถ๐“‡๐’ถ ๐“ ๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐’น๐’พ๐“Ž๐’ถ

2.4K 22 0
ุจูˆุงุณุทุฉ NIKASWRLD

..

Amara's POV

Today is the day I start my new school verlander high.

It was this massive school that was well...in the middle of nowhere honestly. I lived in a small town called zerenda in Canada which I never knew existed until 9 day's ago.

My parents kicked me out of the house because they disapprove of my sexuality, I didn't wanna tell them until I finished high school but it slipped out in an argument, but it doesn't matter anymore.

I had to leave bright and early in the morning so I stayed up all night looking for an apartment but I found something even better.

I found a the house that I'm living in now a one bedroom two bathroom house with a very nice kitchen. It's in a creepy looking neighborhood but it's a really nice house.

So here I am.
____________

I looked at the time -8:01-"fuck it's my first day and I'm already late" I say grabbing my bag and phone. I run downstairs and out the front door locking it behind me and run to my car, I opened the door threw my book bag on the passenger seat and speed off.

'Maybe they will let me slide since it's my first day.'
______________

I pulled up to the school and parked in the very front got out and was...shocked.

Nobody was in class yet.

I grabbed my bag closed the door and walked into the the school. On the outside it looked like a castle but on the inside it looked like a regular high school... just bigger.

'Oh god where's the office, why is it not at the front of the school?' I thought to myself.

I sighed and walked around hoping to find it but bumped into someone instead.

"I'm so sorry, I should've watched where I was going" I said helping her up. "No it's ok, really" she says dusting herself off.

'Wow she's really pretty'

"Oh thank you, so are you" she said.

"What?"

"You called me pretty" she said smiling wide. I must have said it out loud. "I've never seen you around here before are you new?"

"Yes I start today and need my schedule but I can't find the office."

"Oh well I'll show you follow me."

_________

"Here we are" she says doing a little spin. "Thank you I would have never found it with out you."

The office was at the very back of the school I would have been walking around for hours. I walked up to the desk and asked "hello I'm amara Johnson I'm new and need my schedule" she looked at me with a mug on her face before typing something and printing it.

"Here" she says in a very rude manner.

"...thanks" I say grabbing the paper from the old hags hand. I turn around to walk out of the office, the girl was still there.

"I was wonder if I could give you a tour of the school and show you where your classes are and inform you of some things?"

"Of course that would be great" I smile at her. "Great follow me."

___________

"So over here is library you can checkout three books and come here if you don't want lunch."

"Wow, this is the biggest library I've ever seen." It was huge.

"ʸᵒᵘ ᵍᵒᵗᵗᵃ ᵏᵉᵉᵖ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵛᵒᶦᶜᵉ ᵈᵒʷⁿ ᵗʰᵒᵘᵍʰ ᵗʰᵉ ˡᶦᵇʳᵃʳᶦᵃⁿ ʷᶦˡˡ ᵍᵉᵗ ᵛᵉʳʸ ᵃⁿᵍʳʸ ᶦᶠ ʸᵒᵘ'ʳᵉ ˡᵒᵘᵈ." She whispered.

"ᴼᵏ" I say whispering. "ᶠᵒˡˡᵒʷ ᵐᵉ" she says walking out of the library. "Over here is the cafeteria." We walk in and the cafeteria was almost as big as the library.

There was students eating I guess breakfast...that's weird my old school started at 8:00 o'clock. "Hey um-"

"Oh I never told you my name, I'm kaitlyn but my friends call me Lynn.

"I'm- "

"Amara I know , I heard when you were getting your schedule."

"Well kaitlyn I was wondering why people are just now eating breakfast."

"What do you mean?" She asked looking confused. " well at my old school it started at 8:00 o'clock and it's 8:42 now."

"Oh! Well some people have different schedules with different times so like my classes start at 8:50, what does your schedule say?"

"Same, 8:50." I tell her showing her my schedule. "Wow what a coincidence we have the same classes eee!" She squeals jumping up and down a little. "Come on let's go a get a seat by each other, class is going to start in a little."

She walks away and I follow.
_________

"This is science and it can get little packed in here so we have to get here early." I nodded and followed her to a seat in the middle.

The bell rang and people started to come in. "Hello class take your seats and take out your textbooks and turn it page 32."
___________

3 hours and 3 classes went by and it was time for lunch. Me and kaitlyn walked to the cafeteria and over to a table, there was already a person at that table I guess she was one of her friends.

"Hi Donny!" Kaitlyn says sitting on the girls lap. "Hello Lynn." She looks at me then back at kaitlyn. "Who's your Friend?" She asked.

"Oh this is Amara she's new." She looks at me and smiles. She was also a really pretty girl.

"Hi I'm donae but you can call me don." I nodded and said "nice to meet you, I'm gonna go get some lunch."

They nodded and I turned around to walk over to the Lunch line bumping into someone on the way. "I'm sorr-"

"Yeah yeah watch where the fuck you're going." I stood there for a second then looked at the person it was a boy. I remember what he told me, I said "you don't have to be fucking rude, I take back my apology." Then walked away. 'I can't stand rude ass people' I thought to myself. I looked back at the boy and he was staring right at me and his eyes were glowing dark red...

I look away and shook my head. 'Maybe I'm seeing things' I walked up grabbing a turkey sandwich and an apple, paid for it and walked back over to kaitlyn and don.

"Hey what's wrong you look upset?" Kaitlyn asked with a frown on her face.

"I bumped into this boy and tried to apologize but he was hella rude and when I looked back at him his eyes were glowing dark red shits weird." I told her unwrapping my sandwich I looked up because she wasn't saying anything, she was looking and whispering to don. "What?" I asked.

"Uh what did the boy look like?" Don asked. "Uh dark skin, wearing all black, dangling upside down crosses earring, he's over there in the back with those girls." I nodded towards the table at the very back and there were 3 girls and the boy from earlier. They were all staring at me with a mug on their face.

"No amara don't look at them!" Kaitlyn whisper-yells at me. "Why not what are they gonna do jump me?"

"Probably" Kaitlyn said. "Listen, they are the wrong people to mess with." Don said "this kid named Alex shoved Jordan into a locker and we never saw him again."

"And this girl her name was vara went missing after she accidentally spilled juice on hadiya at a party."

"And what's even weirder about them is that they showed up outta nowhere."

I raised an eyebrow and scratched my head. "So the dude I bumped into was Jordan?" I asked.

"No that's Isaiah."

"Jordan is the one with the long black hair, she may look nice but is pure evil."

"Jasmine is her twin sister with the short hair she's the nicest out of all of them...well kinda."

"And last but not least the infamous hadiya."

"She's basically the leader and the rest are her little dogs." Kaitlyn said crossing her arms. "She doesn't seem that big and scary to me" I shrugged and took a bite of my sandwich.

"Ok amara but don't say I didn't warn you."
____________
"See you later Donny" Kaitlyn says giving her a kiss on the cheek.

"Come on Mara child development is
Our last class." I nodded and followed her to the classroom.
____________

"Please take your seats children so we can get started."

I sat down by Kaitlyn giving the teacher my full attention.

"Today I decided that you all will be doing the reborn baby project." The class groans. "And I've picked your partner's." The class groans even louder as me and Kaitlyn giggled.

"Ok let's get started she'll we" she picks up a clipboard and starts to read names. "Cara and Sam, Harley and James , Mattia and kiari, Naomi and bryanna, avani and Kaitlyn." I looked at Kaitlyn and she looked at me frowning. "Dontae and janae, and amara and hadiya." Kaitlyn looked at me with wide eyes and I looked at her confused. I looked around the front of the class then at the back. She was in the corner by herself, arms crossed looking directly at me frowning then her lips curved into a little smile...creepy, I didn't even see her come in.
___________
Vote?
I actually really like this one might make a book ion know yet 😗🌚

ูˆุงุตู„ ุงู„ู‚ุฑุงุกุฉ

ุณุชุนุฌุจูƒ ุฃูŠุถุงู‹

25.4K 134 22
Exactly what the title says. I'll update when I can ;)
Steveddie Oneshots ุจูˆุงุณุทุฉ iloveredbullsngirls

ู‚ุตุต ุงู„ู‡ูˆุงุฉ

5.1K 114 14
Steveddie st4 (steve x eddie) oneshot, my english is not perfect so feel free to correct me and give oneshot's ideas too
Dricki Oneshots . ุจูˆุงุณุทุฉ xxovobarbie

ู‚ุตุต ุงู„ู‡ูˆุงุฉ

27.2K 273 11
Dricki Oneshots ..
Jade Thirlwall Imagines ุจูˆุงุณุทุฉ cowboyhemmings

ู‚ุตุต ุงู„ู‡ูˆุงุฉ

58K 1K 21
requests: closed