A Bittersweet Mystreet

By Miuushi

DISCLAIMER: I don't own any of these characters! All of them belong to Aphmau. The cover image isn't mine eit... More

{Chapter 1}
{Chapter 2}
{Chapter 3}
{Chapter 4}
{Chapter 6}
{Chapter 7}
{Chapter 8}
{Chapter 9}
{Chapter 10}
{Chapter 11}
{Chapter 12}
{Chapter 13}
{Chapter 14}
{Chapter 15}
{Chapter 16}
{Chapter 17}
{Chapter 18}
{Chapter 19}
{Chapter 20}
{Chapter 21}
{Chapter 22}
{Chapter 23}
{Chapter 24}
{Chapter 25}

{Chapter 5}

282 14 39
By Miuushi

Season 1

Aphmau, Katelyn, and Kawaii~Chan stood in front of their new home on Mystreet. After days of house hunting, hours of paperwork, and seemingly endless packing, it all finally led up to this: unpacking. This was not going to be fun, but the girls knew it was going to be worth it to live in a place like this. That and knowing they at least have a bed to sleep in at the end of the night instead of a bare mattress

"I still can't believe we are able to afford a place like this," Katelyn admitted, staring up at their two-story house.

"Yeah, and Kawaii~Chan still can't believe Aphmau~Senpai works at-" Kawaii~Chan was interrupted as Aphmau butted in.

"Let's not talk about that!" Aphmau yelled as she shook her head vigorously. Katelyn scoffed at her reaction.

"What? Too embarrassed to say you work at-" Katelyn started but was cut off again by Aphmau.

"No!" Aphmau waved her hand, discarding the thought. "I plan on quitting that job soon anyways. Something just isn't right about that place at all, but-" Aphmau put her head down and sighed- "it makes good money."

"Yeah, Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria is pretty creepy. Those animatronics don't sit right with me. Too bad you have the nightshift there," Katelyn agreed. She had no idea what those animatronics did at night, and it was best that she didn't know.

"Anyways!" Aphmau quickly changed the subject. "Let's start unpacking!" Aphmau froze for a moment, looking at the moving vans. "Katelyn, are you sure we don't want to hire professional movers?"

"Absolutely, we can do all of this by ourselves. Besides, real movers are for the weak," Katelyn explained. Aphmau and KC shared a glance. They wished they were weak.

Without the much-needed help from the professionals, the girls opened up the moving vans and started moving boxes into their respective rooms. Aphmau and KC mentally groaned just thinking about how much of a pain it would be to move their furniture up the stairs with just the three of them. Katelyn was the only one who had the strength to handle it, while Aphmau and KC were like those inflatable men at car dealerships. All wiggle. No bones.

At the thought of moving their furniture into their rooms, a fatal error dawned on them. No one knew which room was theirs. The three girls met upstairs to discuss. There was a master bedroom with a walk-in closet and a bathroom attached to it. The other two were average-sized rooms with one shared bathroom between them.

As they talked, Aphmau was quick to realize that KC and Katelyn were under the impression that Aphmau would get the master bedroom since she was paying more rent. Kawaii~Chan and Katelyn were mainly focusing the discussion between themselves on who got which of the other two bedrooms. Aphmau tried to butt in by saying that she shouldn't be getting the master bedroom, but her friends looked at her like she was the dumbest person in the world.

"We should think this through more. You guys can't just give me the biggest room," Aphmau argued.

"Um, yes, we can," Katelyn retorted, crossing her arms. "You are paying more rent than us."

"So, what if I don't want the biggest room?"

"Aphmau~Senpai there is no way you don't want the biggest room. Everyone knows that bigger is better," Kawaii~Chan said as she put her hands to her hips. Aphmau snorted at KC's words, causing Kawaii~Chan to blush. "Wait! Kawaii~Chan...ugh...you know what she means!"

"Yeah, Kawaii~Chan, we all know what you mean~" Katelyn joked slyly. Kawaii~Chan blushed even more.

"Aphmau~Senpai, not only are you paying more rent, but you were the one who found this house to begin with and went through all the trouble of asking Katelyn~Sama and Kawaii~Chan to be your roommates," KC rambled as she desperately changed the topic away from her slip-up.

Aphmau and KC kept bickering about the room as Katelyn stood and watched. Katelyn thought this entire argument was dumb and that Aphmau should just take the master bedroom without any complaints. Then it hit her. Katelyn ran downstairs and to the moving van; neither of her roommates noticed her leave until she ran back upstairs with multiple boxes. She put them all in the biggest room and turned to Aphmau.

"Oh, would you look at that? You've already started putting your stuff in this room. Kawaii~Chan and I think that choosing this room is a great choice. Well, I'll leave you to your unpacking," Katelyn said sarcastically as she walked to Kawaii~Chan to finish their previous discussion about room arrangements.

Aphmau ran to her boxes and tried to move them, but being the weak one she was, they were difficult to move. Katelyn just had to grab the heaviest boxes, didn't she?

Katelyn and KC officially decided on their rooms with an intense game of rock-paper-scissors and let Aphmau know the results before heading back downstairs to the moving van. Defeated, Aphmau followed them. It wasn't long before the girls were working on moving their personal belongings into their new room. They decided to go shopping for furniture and appliances the next day since they had all sold theirs before the move.

Aphmau was starting to unpack a few of her posters to place them on her walls. Seeing the ungodly amount of posters in her possession, she began to rethink her decision to not give some away. Soon, she came across her Levi poster, and her heart began to swoon.

How could she have forgotten her Senpai all this time? He was definitely going to be placed by her bed.

It took her a bit to set the poster up; being short really was a struggle. When she finally pinned the poster up on her wall, she stared at it in awe.

"Oh, Senpai," Aphmau cooed, "I'm so sorry I had to box you up like that. You didn't deserve it... but now we can-"

"Oh. My. Irene."

Aphmau whipped her head around in horror to see Katelyn standing there, absolutely dumbfounded. Aphmau's face turned completely red.

"K-Katelyn! Hi! What...What are you doing here?" Aphmau stuttered.

"I was here to ask you if you wanted to order pizza for lunch, but clearly you want something else," Katelyn joked.

"Oh my Irene. Stop with the dirty jokes, Katelyn! It's not what it looks like."

"Sure, it isn't. And here I was, thinking you liked Aaron, but I guess I was wrong."

"Hey! I can like both! Besides, one of them is fictional."

"We're all fictional, Aphmau."

Aphmau went quiet. Katelyn went quiet. It was best not to dwell on these things, and Katelyn got straight to the point.

"Whatever, go get the rest of your stuff from the van. Once we're all done with that, we can take a break before moving the furniture in."

"Okay," Aphmau agreed as she left Senpai and walked back down to the van.

Not only did Aphmau own a lot of posters, but man, did she own a lot of figurines! Attack on Titan, Fairy Tail, and a large collection of My Little Horsies. You know the phrase, "It's not a phase, mom."

Well, this definitely wasn't a phase.

Before Aphmau could pick up the boxes, she heard a knock on the side of the van.

She turned around and smiled. Aaron stood at the opening of the van with his hand against one of the walls.

"Welcome to Mystreet," Aaron said, returning Aphmau's smile.

"Why, thank you, new neighbor," Aphmau lilted as she walked over to him.

"Does the new neighbor need any help unpacking, by any chance?"

"Unfortunately, they do not, but when I am moving furniture into my room, I'll definitely need some help. So, I'll be sure to call you then."

Aaron nodded.

"Alright then, I will await the new neighbor's call. See ya, Aph." Aaron waved goodbye as he hopped out of the van and started walking toward the direction of his house, but Aphmau wasn't finished with him yet.

"Now's your chance," Aphmau told herself as she got out of the van and ran after Aaron.

"Aaron, wait!" She called out, but she failed to notice the crack in the sidewalk right as she caught up with him. The moment Aaron turned around, Aphmau tripped.

She let out a yelp as she fell, but was immediately caught by Aaron. The problem was that Aaron fell too.

The two of them toppled onto the sidewalk. Aaron fell onto his back, while Aphmau fell directly on top of his chest with his arms wrapped around her.

They were silent as they came back from the initial shock of the fall. Then, both their faces were tinted with a light pink blush. Both of them were hoping that no one had seen the entire thing.

Aphmau slowly got off of Aaron and extended a hand down toward him to take.

"Are... Are you okay?" Aphmau asked as Aaron took her hand, "You didn't hit your head, did you? I'm so sorry!"

Aaron chuckled a bit at Aphmau's reaction.

"I'm fine. You're not hurt, are you?" He asked.

"No, I'm alright. You did catch me after all. Thank you for that."

"It's not a problem. So, what did you need me for?"

"Um..." Aphmau started rubbing the back of her head as she looked away from Aaron's gaze. "I was wondering if, after this whole "moving thing" gets sorted out, you'd wanna... hang out?"

Aphmau looked back at Aaron, trying to read his expression. Unfortunately, he was difficult to read with a bandana over his eyes. Dang it! Why did he have to act so mysterious?

"Yeah, I'd like that," Aaron agreed as a smile crept onto his face.

"Great! So, I'll call you later?"

Aaron nodded, and the two of them waved each other goodbye.

"Don't trip!" Aaron called to her. Aphmau started laughing.

"I won't!"

Aphmau tripped the moment she got into the moving van and face-planted onto the floor.

===

Aphmau, Katelyn, and Kawaii~Chan finally took a break before moving the furniture. Katelyn had called Nicole to chat for a bit and locked herself in her new room.

Aphmau was trying to sort through her stuff until Kawaii~Chan came in with a fruit bowl.

"Aphmau~Senpai, Kawaii~Chan wanted to go and greet our neighbor! Do you want to come with her?" KC asked her, motioning to the fruit bowl in her hands.

Welp! Aphmau didn't have anything better to do anyway.

Together, they went to their neighbor's house. They lived on a corner, so they only had one neighbor to the right of them. They rang the doorbell and hoped that whoever lived there wasn't a jerk who would wholeheartedly reject them. To their surprise, Brendan opened the door and was shocked to see Aphmau standing there, oblivious to Kawaii~Chan who was right next to her.

"Aphmau? What a surprise! Are you finally here to get a house tour?" Brendan asked as he motioned to his house's interior.

"What? Oh, actually, we just moved in next door, and we came here to greet the neighbors. We didn't know that you lived here," Aphmau explained. She completely forgot about Brendan's invitation and felt a bit bad about forgetting him in general, but he didn't seem to care.

When Aphmau mentioned the word "we", Brendan's attention finally moved toward Kawaii~Chan. His heart started pounding in his chest as his face flushed.

"Oh! Um... K-Kawaii~Chan, hi... I didn't know that uh... is that for me?" Brendan pointed at the fruit bowl in her hands. Kawaii~Chan nodded but was a bit concerned seeing his reaction to her. "I... I... thank you!" Kawaii~Chan put the fruit bowl in his hands, their fingers slightly touching. "Oh my Irene, you touched me... I gotta go!"

With that, Brendan quickly closed the door on the two girls, leaving them in silence. Kawaii~Chan turned to Aphmau.

"Kawaii~Chan thinks Brendan~Kun still has a crush on her," she stated.

"Clearly," Aphmau muttered under her breath. She had no idea what Brendan was going to do now, but she knew she wanted nothing to do with it.

As they turned around to head back to their house, they saw a moving van drive past and park in the driveway of the house across from them. More specifically, the house of Garroth, Laurance, and Dante. Following the van were three cars, each with their respective owners inside.

"Hey, they're finally here!" Aphmau exclaimed as she motioned for Kawaii~Chan to follow her. The three boys had gotten out of their cars and noticed the two girls.

"Hey, you two!" Dante greeted them as they walked over.

"So, I see you guys hired professional movers," Aphmau said, looking over at the movers who were opening up the van.

"Of course! Not hiring movers would be a dumb decision. Did you guys not hire movers?" Laurance asked as he looked over at the house across from them.

Aphmau and Kawaii~Chan were silent, but it answered his question.

"Are you guys serious? You didn't hire movers? Why would you do that?" Garroth asked, his eyes wide.

"Because real movers are for the weak!"

The five of them turned their heads to see Katelyn walking over to them.

"Well, do you guys at least want some help?" Laurance suggested. Katelyn shook her head as Aphmau and Kawaii~Chan nodded. The three of them looked at each other. Katelyn was shocked by her friend's betrayal.

"We don't need anyone's help!" Katelyn reasoned with her roommates.

"Katelyn, you are the only one who has the muscles to move furniture. Kawaii~Chan and I are zero help when it comes to heavy lifting," Aphmau exclaimed.

"Besides, Garroth~Kun can break doors. We need that kind of strength," Kawaii~Chan supported.

Katelyn sighed. Her friends were, unfortunately, right.

"Okay, fine. But only if you guys want to." Katelyn directed it to the three guys.

After talking it out with them and having Aphmau call Aaron, they agreed to let Garroth and Laurance help them while Dante stayed behind to direct the movers.

Together, they all went to begin the treacherous journey of lifting furniture. In return, the girls agreed to buy everyone pizza for lunch. With that, their plan was officially a go, but then came the technical difficulties.

===

"1...2...3...lift!"

"Dear Irene, lift with your legs!"

"No! The back is where it's at!"

"My noodle arms can't take the stress."

"Aphmau, don't strain yourself."

"Garroth, you better not be staring at my butt."

"I literally can't see you right now, Laurance."

"Kawaii~Chan can't do this~"

"We should have just hired professional movers."

"Shut up!"

The group collapsed onto the ground. The first piece of furniture they were trying to move only made it up 5 steps before the team gave out.

"Okay," Katelyn started, "we need a new plan."

"Noodle arms-" Katelyn pointed at Aphmau and Kawaii~Chan- "you two are no help at all. Go into your rooms and think about how weak you are."

The girls huffed and stomped upstairs.

"This house is a freaking nightmare!" Aphmau exclaimed before she closed her door. Despite Aphmau sounding angry, she was thankful that she didn't have to do any heavy lifting.

"Garroth, you and I are the strongest out of the four. We will be at the bottom. Aaron, Laurance, you guys will be up top," Katelyn commanded.

The four of them got into position.

"Alright, ready? 1...2...3...lift!"

Unlike their first attempt, their second was entirely successful, and they managed to lift the furniture, Katelyn's bed, all the way up and into her room.

Pumped full of energy, the four of them quickly went back downstairs to repeat the process.

When they got to Aphmau's room, Aphmau took everyone's vote on the pizza and drinks before going to discuss it with Kawaii~Chan.

As they were heading downstairs, they could faintly hear Aph and KC argue over whether or not they should get chicken wings.

Before the group could continue, Katelyn had to use the bathroom, leaving Garroth, Laurance, and Aaron together in the living room.

The air around them was a bit awkward. Garroth and Laurance both agreed to apologize to Aaron about what had happened these last few days, but they were a bit nervous to do so. Aaron was kind of intimidating if you didn't know him that well, but the boys knew they had to. He got dragged into their mess just like Kawaii~Chan was.

"Hey Aaron... Laurance and I wanted to apologize to you. We shouldn't have intruded every time you and Aphmau hung out together. We shouldn't have been controlling who Aphmau gets to hang out with," Garroth apologized, rubbing the back of his neck.

"We were scared because we knew that Aphmau could have feelings for you, and we wanted to be the only ones Aphmau had feelings for. This doesn't mean we stopped liking her, but...we've agreed to back off of her and her life. We're not going to pull anything on you guys, especially if it involves invading someone else's privacy," Laurance continued the apology as he looked at Aaron.

Aaron was quiet for a bit, taking in the information he had just been given.

"You two have already apologized to Aph, right?" Aaron asked. Garroth and Laurance nodded. "Then, I accept your apology. Thanks."

The two boys let out a sigh of relief, thankful that Aaron accepted it.

When Katelyn left the bathroom, she told the boys that they could take a break before they moved Kawaii~Chan's furniture.

They all agreed and went off on their separate ways for a little while. Aaron went up to Aphmau's room, Katelyn went into her own room, and Garroth and Laurance went to their own house to see how things were going.

===

Garroth and Laurance walked into their new house and tried to find Dante. So far, everything appeared to have gone smoothly. There were boxes and furniture in each room, the movers were a little over halfway done and were going to leave for their lunch break soon.

They found Dante in the living room, guiding the movers on where to put boxes and such. Once he was done with that, he noticed his two friends.

"Hey guys, how's the furniture moving going?" Dante asked as he walked over to them.

"It's looking both ways. I can't believe Katelyn thinks Garroth is stronger than me!" Laurance exclaimed as he motioned toward his friend. Garroth smirked and held up his arms, flexing them.

"You're just jealous because you don't have sweet guns like these," Garroth teased. "Kiss them. You won't."

Dante started laughing at Garroth, pointing out how self-conscious he was about his looks.

"You think I'm the one that's self-conscious?" Garroth laughed, "Laurance is the one who told me not to look at his butt even though I couldn't see him at all! It's like he believes everyone is looking at his 'fabulous looks.'"

"Joke's on you, my ass slaps," Laurance sassed as he put his hands on his hips.

"Meh, I've seen better," Garroth retorted as both he and Dante looked at Laurance's butt. Was this an excuse for Garroth to look at Laurance's butt? Yes. Had he ever needed an excuse to look at his butt in the past? No.

"Doubt that," Laurance muttered under his breath, crossing his arms.

"Oh really? My butt is definitely better than both yours and Dante's," Garroth announced.

By now, some of the movers were giving them weird stares. Dante slowly began to notice them.

"Alright! Before you two start going off and comparing... other things, maybe you two should go check out your rooms first," Dante interrupted by putting a hand in between the two.

"Fine!" Both of them muttered as they walked off to their respective rooms.

Dante stood there, confused. The movers slowly went back to what they were doing, acting like they hadn't seen anything.

Katelyn stormed in and started asking Dante where Garroth and Laurance were since they needed to continue moving their furniture.

Dante stood there blank-faced until he said,

"They're gonna be gay. I mean late!"

"O...Okay?" Katelyn raised a brow at Dante's expression, not wanting to know what just happened between the three of them. "Just tell them to hurry up."

Dante nodded and watched as Katelyn left the house.

===

Aaron knocked on Aphmau's open door before walking in.

Aphmau was sitting against the wall with her laptop on her lap. She was getting ready to order the pizza so she could go and pick it up later.

"Hey, Aph," Aaron greeted as he sat next to her on the wall.

"Hi!" Aphmau tore her eyes away from the screen and looked at Aaron. "What's up? Did Katelyn give you guys a break?"

"Yeah," Aaron chuckled, then he went quiet. "Garroth and Laurance apologized for what happened."

"Really?" Aphmau's eyes widened as a small smile grew on her face. Aaron nodded.

"To be honest, I didn't expect them to go that far, but it seems like they're serious about working on themselves," Aaron admitted.

"I know, maybe one day they'll stop liking me too and find someone else."

The two of them laughed.

"If Garroth and Laurance stopped liking you, they'd probably start liking each other," Aaron joked as the two laughed even harder.

"Yeah, what are the chances of that happening?" Aphmau laughed.

Once their laughter died down, Aaron started helping Aphmau with the pizza order. He leaned in close to her, to the point where their shoulders were now touching.

When Aphmau started adding their drinks to the online cart, she realized that she had forgotten to ask Dante for his preference, so she sent him a text, and the two of them sat there waiting for a response.

Aaron looked around Aphmau's new room until his eyes landed on the Levi poster. He would never escape this man, would he?

"Wow, is Levi still the only man for you, Aphmau?" Aaron joked, pointing at the poster. Aphmau put a hand to her chest.

"Excuse you, mister! Levi is the best man. 2-D characters are where it is at!" Aphmau defended.

Aaron chuckled, "So I guess this is Garroth and Laurance's greatest competition." Aphmau laughed too but muttered shyly,

"Well, too bad I don't like any of them." A blush covered Aphmau's face as she realized Aaron had heard her, but if you were sitting shoulder to shoulder with someone, it would be kind of difficult not to.

"Oh?" Aaron pressed as he leaned in closer to Aphmau with a small smirk on his face. "Then who is it you-"

A ding was heard from Aphmau's phone. Dante responded.

Aphmau started laughing loudly, "O-Oh, looks like Dante responded-" Aphmau quickly put the final pieces of information into her computer until she had completed the order- "So, I guess I better get going!"

Aphmau stood up and started to back away. Aaron reached out and grabbed her wrist. Pulling her so he could wrap his arm around her waist.

"Now hold on."

"Aaron, break is over! Hurry up!" Katelyn called from downstairs.

While Aaron was distracted, Aphmau got out of Aaron's grip and grabbed her purse.

"Welp! Looks like we both gotta go. See ya!" Aphmau said as she placed her laptop on one of the boxes and ran out of the room.

Aaron ran after her, smiling, but was stopped by Katelyn's arm the moment he reached the bottom step.

"Where do you think you're going? You can make out with Aphmau later, right now it is moving time," Katelyn commanded.

"Katelyn!" Aphmau yelped as both her and Aaron's faces went red.

Stomping could be heard from upstairs as Kawaii~Chan screamed,

"Are Aphmau~Senpai and Aaron~Kun making out?!"

"No, Kawaii~Chan, you already missed it," Katelyn said, sending a smirk in Aphmau's direction.

"We weren't-" Aaron started but was cut off by Garroth and Laurance entering the house and bickering about something.

Garroth looked at everyone and asked,

"Okay, between me and Laurance, which one of us has the better ass?"

Everyone was silent.

"What?" Kawaii~Chan asked as she peered down at the two of them, feeling her shipping senses tingling.

Garroth and Laurance's faces flushed red.

"Of course Garroth is the one to ask that question," Katelyn exclaimed as she dramatically sighed.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Laurance asked as he turned to look at Garroth.

"Nothing!" Garroth yelped as his face became a deeper shade of red.

"Well, I'm off to go get the pizza. You two-" Aphmau pointed at Garroth and Laurance- "better sort out your "butt thing" by the time I come back."

With that, Aphmau left the house.

Katelyn clapped her hands together to get everyone's attention.

"Okay. Let's get back to work. Kawaii~Chan, you're still on time out. Go back to your room! Everyone else, let's lift this bed," she demanded.

"Katelyn~Sama, you're so mean!" Kawaii~Chan whined as she slammed the door. Oh, well. At least KC had Aarmau fanfics to keep her occupied.

===

Aphmau returned with the food a little while after her friends finished moving all the furniture. Dante was already there too. Kawaii~Chan was trying to convince him why he and Nicole would make a good couple.

"We all know that red and blue are the perfect shipping colors. You guys would be perfect together! Just look at Lance~Kun and Keith~Kun from Voltron! If season 8 didn't exist and the writers weren't queerbaiting its viewers, they would have become a couple," Kawaii~Chan explained.

"Okay, you make a fair point. But in the end, season 8 is canon, so doesn't that mean that red and blue wouldn't make good shipping colors?" Dante questioned. His hand was placed under his chin as he thought deeply about the proposition. Unlike Nicole, he was intrigued by this conversation.

"Ugh, nevermind, that wasn't a good example." Kawaii~Chan thought for a moment before her eyes lit up. "Ruby~Chan and Sapphire~Chan from Steven Universe!"

"Aren't they lesbians, though? Klance is also a gay couple," Aaron pitched in. Aphmau stood there, confused. What did she miss while she was gone?

"Okay, then what about Korra~Chan and Asami~Chan from-" Kawaii~Chan started.

"Lesbians. And don't even try to bring up me and Luka because that was a lesbian relationship too," Katelyn interrupted.

"Kawaii~Chan, I think maybe this whole red and blue thing isn't gonna work out for me and Nicole," Dante sighed.

"Yeah, go find some other couple to use your red and blue logic on," Aaron suggested.

Kawaii~Chan thought for a moment before piping up,

"Laurance~Kun, Kawaii~Chan needs you to wear red. Garroth~Kun, don't change your shirt."

Everyone started laughing as Kawaii~Chan was now determined to make Garrance a ship.

That's when Aphmau decided to butt in.

"Okay, before this gets any weirder, let's eat!"

Now all eyes were on Aphmau as they watched her struggle to hold several bags of food and drinks. Aaron, Garroth, and Laurance immediately stood up to help her as they placed the food down on the living room floor. With that, they all dived into the delicious food. The cheesy aroma of pizza filled the air as they all talked and laughed with each other.

This must be what heaven smells like.

"Thank you guys for helping us out today," Aphmau thanked, as she looked over at all of her friends.

"It's not a problem," Aaron said.

"Yeah, and besides, friends are only good for doing manual labor anyway," Laurance joked as everyone laughed at his comment. Once everyone got quiet again, enjoying their food, Kawaii~Chan asked,

"So... Laurance~Kun are you going to wear red or...?"

"Kawaii~Chan!"

{A/N: Thank you guys for reading! Please give it a kudos and a comment if you enjoyed it. Sorry about the late chapter, I had a bit of a writer's block. I hope you guys liked the references I made lol. If you know a straight couple with a red and blue color scheme, please tell me. I need to know. Also, I hope you guys liked the sexual innuendos, because I sure did. Bye!}

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.8K 223 24
(I hope you guys like the new cover!) We all know how Aphmau, Garroth, Laurance, Katelyn, Emmalyn, Kenmur, Aaron, and Zane went missing for 15 years...
6.5K 168 29
The summer is about to come to a close. Halfway through, the Mystreet gang is in for a treat. Aphmau has been secretly planning on what they all can...
5.5K 80 29
Hey guys I hope you enjoy my mystreet guys X reader fanfic, also this is my first fanfic on Wattpad! Yay! The cover was made by me, don't judge
12.3K 370 71
08/22/23 #9 reunion #10 final battle #18 forgiveness this is my predictions on the final season of Mystreet Aphmau has been stuck in the hospital for...