Abhishree ~ The Queen of Maha...

By magicallovely

Losing this war means captured by the enemy empire and considered as their prostitutes and servants. Dreaming... More

Abhishree ~ The Pride of Mahabaleshgarh
Copyrights & Gifts
1 ~ Beginning of the End
2 ~ The Sunlight Through Window
3 ~ Groom the Prince
4 ~ The Princess Became The Slave
5 ~ A Night With The Prince
6 ~ Prince spent time with Courtesan
7 ~ Prince takes the Bath
8 ~ Princess gone wild
9 ~ The Fearless Princess
10 ~ The Prince's Chamber
11 ~ Prince is Interested in Princess
13 ~ Princess getting married?
14 ~ Princess Interested in 'Kamasutra'
Author's Note
15 ~ Princess's Last day in Mahabaleshgarh
16 ~ The Unroyal Wedding of Prince and Princess
17 ~ Prince undressing the Princess
18 ~ The Wedding Night of Royal Couple
Author's Note 2
19 ~ Prince started feeling for Princess
20 ~ The Queen is always the Queen
21 ~ A Night in the Prince's Arms
22 ~ A sensual and scary bath in River
23 ~ A Night to Remember
IT IS IMPORTANT
24 ~ Princess scared the Prince
25 ~ Prince will punish the Princess
26 ~ 'Can I Take You Now?'
27 ~ Princess is so Naive
28 ~ Princess's love for Prince
29 ~ The sensuality of colors that painted the Princess
Author's Note 3
30 ~ Princess will be Pregnant soon
31 ~ The Lion in pain and Anger
32 ~ The Princess in Red Drives the Prince Crazy
33 ~ The Night of unknown Pleasures
34 ~ Princess can be no more...
35 ~ Princess need the Prince
36 ~ Princess killed the Prince Rajvardhan...?
37 ~ Prince showed his love in front of all
38 ~ Princess seducing the Prince
39 ~ Princess turned the Prince off
That's Really IMPORTANT...
40 ~ The Queen and the King
41 ~ It's all Lie from the Beginning...
42 ~ Prince wants to spend the night with Princess
43 ~ Prince knows about Princess's Pregnancy
44 ~ Prince teaches lovemaking to the Princess
45 ~ Prince wants to do it Tomorrow
46 ~ Prince helping the Princess in Getting Ready for the Ceremony
47 ~ A surprise for Abhishree
48 ~ "Can I sleep with you?, here"
49 ~ "I would love to see my wife going Insane"
50 ~ The night is the Longest
51 ~ Abhishree takes the Revenge
52 ~ "You should be wild like this"
53 ~ Not the End but a new beginning
54 ~ Abhiraj! Once again.
55 ~ The cries of princess
56 ~ She is hiding something
57 ~ Surprise for Prince
58 ~ The Best Wedding Night
59 ~ Sultan Arrived in Mahabaleshgarh
60 ~ The Reality Revealed
61 ~ The Birth of Twins
62 ~ Happily Ever After...
E P I L O G U E
Author's last word...
Bride of Sultan ~ The Bleeding Rose
Ruhani ~ The Language of Love
Abhishree ~ Important Announcement

12 ~ The Sensual Sound of Swords

79.3K 5.1K 672
By magicallovely

Abhishree POV

"Get me a sword," he roared looking into my eyes straight when I was giving the same Glare to him.

I didn't understand what he wants to do. He was smiling sarcastically looking at me after getting the sword from Sakhibai. I used to practice a lot with Sakhibai in My Empire. And she had always been my Partner in Crime.

He moved towards me having the sword in his right hand, up in the air and giving me a dangerous smile with different eyes. I stood still to understand what he wants me to do.

"You always wanted to kill me, Right?" He asked in his same thundering voice and I stood quiet.

"You tried it two times but anyhow failed." He said walking around me like a lion around food asking for his last wish, so idiotic.

He swung his Sword in Air warming up his knots of bones and I was noticing his every step very carefully. He was interested in a fight with me and I was hell mad for it. 

"You Challenged me in front of everyone, Let me fulfil your wish of fighting with me." He said coming closer to me and emphasizing the word 'Fight' by saying it a little seductively. 

I was standing still only listening to him carefully. 

"If I win, you will work without questioning for me, work for me as a Slave for all your Life" He repeated the word and I feel the fire burning inside. (Agar hum jeete, to Bina Kisi sawal ke aap Hamari Ji huzuri karengi, ek achi daasi ki Tarah, poori Zindagi ke liye)

He walked towards me and looking into my eyes said "And if you win I will call you 'Princess' for a lifetime," (Or agar aap jeeti to hum jindgi bhar aapko Raajkumari hi kahenge)

He turned quickly and said "Anyway, this never going to happen" (Vese, ye Kabhi Nahi Hoga)

He turned looking at me keeping the sword in front asking me to start. I looked at him still understanding the thing in his eyes and that sarcastic smile.

He swung the sword with a fine sound from right to left showing his tactics of the fighting and kept his sword in front of my face nodding to start.

"Come on, put your sword up," (Chaliye talwar udhaiye)

He swung his sword one more time in front of me that I stopped with my sword and a hard clashing sound of steel echoed throughout the environment.

"Very Good," He said with the same sheepish smile. (Bhot Khoob)

We both swung our swords in the air before clashing them again with the chiselling sound that told the intensity of the force used by us. His arms were way stronger than me that I had to support my wrist with the other hand to defend his attack. I threw him away a little using my angry power and moved forward to attack him. 

Once, twice, thrice and no counts until I attacked him with my sword. All my anger for him was blasting in my actions. All the memories and his deeds were flashing in front of my eyes when I was showing no mercy on him. He was taking a few steps backwards when I was attacking him in fury and anger. The sound of my sword told me my intention of killing him right away.

I attacked him once more and as always he defended well but this time using his sword against mine to make me turn and then he pressed himself against my back and murmured in my ear. "I am impressed with your wildness" 

I tried to get away from him by forcing my arm backwards and succeed but his hands were very fast to pull the turban from my head leaving my long hair open and visible to everyone. I shied a little but then remembered that I was in the middle of the fight.

He was looking at me with glistening eyes from up to down before saying "If I lose today, that will be because of your Beauty, not your talents" (Agar Aaj ham haare to dosh aapki khoobsurti ka Hoga talwar ka Nahi)

I looked around as there were a few people and attendees watching the show which he noticed too as he Roared "PRIVACY" 

I twisted my long hair back which always messes with me to concentrate on the battle. I ran towards him lifting my sword in the air and with furious eyes and anger attacked him again. 

One after the other dominating the fight, I was trying to pierce him in pieces that he was defending quite well. My heart was racing and my breath going fast with the high torture exercise. I was moving forward step by step with the attacks on him and he was moving backwards defending my attacks with the chiselling sword sounds.

I tried a lot but couldn't take him down. My heart was beating madly along with heavy breathing. My long hair was fanning in the air and I was not giving a shit. 

My sight fell on the other sword lying near the Rest Area, which was decorated with curtains and flooring made of marble. A few sets of couches were present there along with their decoration of big bowls of water with flowers. It was a little far away from me and I walked towards it, He followed me hurriedly and before he could understand anything or do something I grabbed that sword in my left hand and turned.

I looked at him with red angry eyes, There was no way he was left alive now. 

He looked at me too and smiled sarcastically hissing taking his lower lip between his teeth a little. I took my left leg back bending a little, Tightening my hold on the swords I swung them in the Air to warm up my knots. 

He was looking at me not missing any glance that was filling me with some kind of confidence. His smile was devilish and seductive and his next words made me shake a bit.

"You made me your fan" (Kaayal ho gae hum aapke)

But ignoring those words I ran towards him pulling both the swords up in the air and attacking him without any mercy and all my anger that converted from all my pain and he defended it with his sword that made him sit on his knees and echo the scream that told he was using all his strength against me. 

I took a step back only to attack him one after the other but he was very quick to move to play with me. My sight was on his sword that he swung to in left but his other hand very fast pulling one of his swords away from my hand and throwing it away.

"Fight is between equals and with equals," He said.

I forced my hair back which was disturbing me madly, meanwhile, he pulled me by the wrist and pinned me to the pole. I somehow managed to block his way by keeping the sword in front that he clashed with his one coming dangerously close to me. I was standing near the pole and he was leaning in to block my way.

My chest was doing up and down with heavy breathing and I was looking into his eyes without any fear and he was looking into mine. His gaze was serious and I caught him staring at my lips. I tried to move but his hold was too strong. His gaze froze over me and his lips were just an inch away from mine. I closed my eyes and hailed the lord to give me the strength to throw that animal out of my sight. I took a sharp breath before using all my strength to push him harder.

He went a few steps backwards with my strength and started smiling sheepishly again. I attacked him again but he managed to slip through my attack that smashed with the strong pole. I moved after him inside the Rest area still attacking him one after the other and smashing the curtains, water bowls and pillars in the way. 

My hands with tightening my hold on the sword in the air with a screamed to pierce his skin but his sword again defended and made him lie on the couch. Looking at me anyone could see that I was fierce and dying to kill him right away but he was giving me really tough competition. 

He lay on the couch with a thud from my forceful attack and I kept the sword right to his neck tossing my hair back.

He smiled and suddenly a girl's voice caught my attention.

"Prince," She said and then suddenly he suddenly threw my Sword down.

"Your focus should be on the fight during the war," He taught. (Yudh me dhyan keval ladai par)

"But," I tried to say but couldn't form the Proper word "But, she interfered."

"Whatever," He said and signalled her to continue.

"Prince, Princess Gulaab bai hurt her herself" She finished and I looked at him.

His face turned pale and beads of tension formed on his forehead. He quickly stood up and nodded to the attendee. Without giving any more Glare he left hurriedly.

"what the hell?" I hissed.

I thought who was Gulaab bai who could make Prince sweat in tension? 

Ignoring and absentmindedly in the middle of my thoughts I moved to my Chamber. I entered the Chandra Mahal which was the most beautiful architecture I had ever seen. It was beautifully marbled and decorated with seven parts. The first part was for meeting the Gentlemans, there was a long transparent cloth of cream colour between the couches to not allow anyone to look. The other part was for meeting the Ladies. It has a lot of things like couches, decorations and games like Ludo, chess and It was attached to the garden of flowers, parrots, rabbits and beautiful creatures. I saw a lot of butterflies there. It didn't have any more way to reach there than Chandra Mahal. The third part was to study, with a lot of books and sculptures. There were a huge place and different reading materials and it has the speciality of a round design on the floor that was so mesmerizing. 

The fourth one was for dressing which has a lot of outfits and around five big mirrors for the view. It also had a speciality that whenever sunlight fell on the floor of the entrance which was open to that garden, will reflect on the top of the roof inside and its reflection fell on the mirrors when aligned, lightening the whole room like gold with a powerful light. Maa saheb told me yesterday how to do it and I was stunned looking at the room. each and every marble placed on the floor and the walls shined as if I was watching the universe in the day and the same happens to the moonlight. I was so excited to see the moonlight effect in that part of the Chamber someday.

The Fifth part was the restroom with a Big bathroom that has big pool liked structure and was covered with layers of curtains. It was so mesmerizing.

The sixth part is for Prayer and devotion which was very calm and peaceful being the way inside the Chamber. It was fragranced with so many exotic smells. 

The last part was the bedroom with the round roof structures that were hypnotic a little for the sound and peaceful sleep. The bed was so comfortable and big.

The whole Chandra Mahal was so big and beautiful.

I asked maa saheb why I was given such a Mahal when I was just a Slave of the Prince. She said patting my head a little that I was her daughter and she would always support me. Also, she would feel happy if I accept this Palace. I couldn't deny her request as she was the queen and called me her daughter. 

The whole day passed lying and reading a lot of books in the library. I lay in the Restroom looking at the sky to see the stars and moon that were so beautifully decorating the environment.  

I drifted into Sleep until Sakhibai made me up.

"Abhi" 

I opened my eyes to look at her.

"Abhi, wake up, He is coming here," She said in the excitement that made me sit. 

"Who is coming?" I asked.

"Abhi, he, Prince Surya Dev Singh," He said with a bright smile.

Hearing the name made me smile in excitement and I couldn't hold the tears of joy.

Another update!!!

I hope you liked the Chapter.

New Lovelies ❤❤❤ thank you so much.

SherinShahnaz1

handipaneer

Yukuoli

sitagupta11

Shivika1999

sriyalakshman

PriyaThakur589

vismii1801

Kritimehta7 

LOVE YOU ALL

PAYMENT - VOTE ⭐️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.3K 2.1K 33
He was a prince who had lost his heart. She was a princess who had a heart of gold. The cruel fate forced them together. But what started as a nigh...
241K 15.1K 49
The prospect of becoming an Empress seemed blissful, yet the reality proved to be more cursed than she could have imagined. Every day, Nayantara's wh...
1M 62.4K 53
Abhiman Singh rajvansh -Just like his name that man screams power and dominece. -He's the one who possesses the power and intelligence to change th...
71.4K 3.4K 29
"Maan take it " Said 5 years old akshita, forwarding her hand which have a candy on it "I don't want it ita" 7 years old abhi said in his as usual...