O.M.G (Oh My Ghost)| Choi Beo...

By AnpanGirl21

"I can see GHOST?!" A story about a boy who helped a ghost become a human again. As they solve mysterious ev... More

Foreword
Chapter 1| Scary Encounter
Chapter 2| Help
Chapter 3| Rules
Chapter 4| Cheating
Chapter 5| The Plan
Chapter 6| Investigation
Chapter 7| What Really Happened
Chapter 8| Bucket list
Chapter 9| Bucket list #1 Win A Big Teddy Bear
Chapter 10| Bucket list #2 Watch The Night Sky
Chapter 11| Looking for Mr. Soulmate
Chapter 13| Letter
Chapter 14| Goodbye
Chapter 15| Missing You
Chapter 16| Mission Accomplish
Chapter 17| She's Back
Chapter 18| Awkward
Chapter 19| Group Outing
Chapter 20| Memories
Chapter 21| The old Journal
Chapter 22| Presentation
Chapter 23| Weird Question
Chapter 24| Birthday Surprise
Chapter 25| OMG! Oh My Ghost!
Chapter 26| Bad news
Chapter 27| Amusement Park
Chapter 28| Farewell
Chapter 29| Different Lives
Chapter 30| The Promise
Author's Note

Chapter 12| Do I like him?

3.9K 280 31
By AnpanGirl21

Y/n's POV

"Something wrong?" Han Cheonsa asked. I looked at her and shook my head.

"Aniyo, gwenchanayo.. (No, I'm okay..)" I said. I looked at her and bowed.

"I'll go back to earth now, bye!" I said. I immediately think of earth and teleported there. When I did, I arrive at the school's rooftop.

"Heol...." Was the only thing that came out in my mouth. I still can't believe it.

"Seolma... (It can't be...) Beomgyu? My soulmate?!" I exclaimed. I looked at the view in front of me and sighed.

"I'm still not yet sure..." I told myself.

"Is he really my soulmate? Do I even like him? My heart doesn't even pound nor skip a beat if I'm with him. Wait— nevermind, I don't have a heart, I'm a spirit" I said out loud. No one can hear me anyways, well except for Beomgyu.

"Aish!" I ruffle my hair in frustration. I stopped and put my palm in my cheek.

"All I know is that, I'm really fond of him and I feel happy if he's around. But, isn't that normal? I feel happy because I can talk to him. I feel happy because he can see and touch me. But that's the thing! he can see and touch me because he's my soulmate...." I said softly.

"Wah! How am I even going to tell him this? He will just laugh at me." I said annoyed.

"But whether he is my Soulmate or not. I still have to give it a try. Like what Han Cheonsa told me, my Soulmate is someone that can see and touch me and so far, only Beomgyu have that ability." I turned around and start going to our classroom. Hopefully Beomgyu is still there, it's pretty dark now.

————
Beomgyu's POV

"So, is the idea okay?" I asked my group mates. Before going home, I asked them if they could stay for awhile so that I could tell them the idea of Y/n. It's been days already and I haven't told them yet.

"Yah! Daebak! How did you think of that? That's really creative! Well done Beomgyu-ssi!" Wooseok said.

"We will not present an existing tourist spot, we will make one" Hana said while smiling,

"I agree, that's a really nice idea. Is that the reason why you're always out?" Taehyun asked. I widened my eyes a little at his statement. I have no choice but to nod. I mean, I can't tell him about Y/n.

"Always out? Ey! maybe he has a girlfriend" Wooseok teased. I can't help but chuckled at his comment.

"No I don't" I clarified to him.

"But really though, it's a good idea. You really remind us of Y/n. This is something that she would say. And come to think of it, she loves the stars. I really hope that she'll be back and if she will, this won't disappoint her." Yejin said. I smiled at what she said. Don't worry, I'll help her. She will be back soon....

"Heol! It's already 6 PM. I have to go home" Hana said. Yejin looked at the time in her watch too.

"Yeah, it's already 6. We'll go ahead. Bye boys!" Yejin and Hana said. They wave at us goodbye before leaving together.

"Finally! I can sleep in peace!" Wooseok exclaimed while stretching.

"I also have to go now. Jalga! (Goodbye!)" Wooseok said before leaving also.

"Are you not going home?" Taehyun asked.

"I'll stay here for awhile. I still have to finish my homework" I said.

"Choi Beomgyu" Taehyun called my full name.

"Ne? (Yes?)" I answered.

"Tell me the truth, do you have a girlfriend?" Taehyun asked me. I don't know why but his question made me nervous. I swallowed my saliva before answering.

"No, I don't" I replied. Taehyun narrowed his eyes and looked at me suspiciously. I really don't have a girlfriend!

"Then where are you going all the time? Where did you go the last time you came home late?" Taehyun asked.

"When?" I asked him back.

"I think it was last week, I forgot. But answer my question, where? You even came home with a big pink teddy bear" Taehyun said. Shoot! I think that was the time Y/n and I went to the amusement park and stargazed.

"I went to....an amusement park" I said. Well, It's true...

"Then what about the big teddy bear, the pink one?" Taehyun questioned.

"I won in a game. It was the last grand prize and it was pink." I simply explained. Taehyun nodded. Phew! That was close.

"Arasseo, arasseo (Okay, okay) I'll go now, go home before 9 okay?" Taehyun said. I nodded at him and wave him goodbye. I get my folder and stretch my arms, ready to write 3000 words in my essay.

"Annyeonghaseyo! (Hello!)" Someone suddenly said. I jumped a little in my seat before realize it was Y/n.

"What are you doing?" She asked. I stayed silent and continue writing my essay.

"Yah! I'm talking to you!" She said with a loud voice as I continue to ignore her. She used her telekinesis to get a chair and place it infront of me.

"Yah! I know you're writing an essay and I know it's gonna be long. I will distract you unless you talk to me" She said. I scoff at her childishness.

"Yah! Are you mad at me? Why are you ignoring me?" She asked.

"Omo! You can't see me anymore?" She asked. She starts waving her hands infront of my face. I gently remove her hands since I can't see what I'm writing.

"You can still see me! Why are you ignoring me? Are you mad?" She asked again. I sighed and looked at her.

"Ne (Yes)" I simply said.

"Omo, what did I do?" She query.

"You left me earlier, you just disappear" I said. Y/n just smile and nodded.

"Well, yeah, you kinda have the right to get mad at me" She said.

"So? What did Han Cheonsa told you?" I asked her. She avoided my gaze and looked down.

"Well, she said to try harder?" Y/n said uneasily. I narrowed my eyes at her and came closer staring at her eyes. She looked at me then immediately avoided my eye contact.

"Why did that came out like a question?" I query.

"Mwo? Ani! (What? No!)" She denied. I shook my head and start writing again.

"Why did you came?" I asked her.

"Ah ne (yes) I have a question" She said.

"What is it?" I asked. She adjusted her position while facing me.

"Do you see ghost other than me?" She questioned.

"I thought you're a spirit" I said without lifting my head, still continue writing.

"Yeah, spirit, ghost, whatever. But, do you?" She asked. I put my pen down and stopped writing. I leaned in my chair with my arms cross on my chest.

"Ani, wae? (No, why?)" I answered. Y/n just looked at me without saying anything

"Remember when we first met? I was scared because it was my first time seeing ghost. You're the first ghost that I can see, well, not a ghost, a spirit" I continued. Y/n smiled and nodded.

"You will still help me right?" She asked.

"What do you mean?" I tried to clarify.

"You will still help me until I become a human again" She said.

"Yeah of course, I promised that" I said.

"Okay, that's all I needed to know" she uttered. She smile at me and stood up.

"I need to go back to Han Cheonsa. I need to ask her something. Go home safely! Bye!" She waved and slowly disappeared. I sighed and softly put my palm on my chest.

Tug-tug! Tug-tug! Tug-tug! Tug-tug!

"Ah......my heart is pounding again.."

-Author's Note-

Hi my lovely readers! I'm back again with another chapter! Yooooo thank you for supporting my book! I saw lots of comment from the previous chapter that you guys like the story. Starting from now on, I will update every other day. I'm sorry if you guys are really waiting for the chapters but that will be my schedule. Again, thank you guys for the support. Please don't forget to give this book a vote and follow me. Lots of love 💕

-AnpanGirl21💋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9K 488 20
FALLEN ANGEL 🕷️ ─── ❛ in which :: a young women, whose an immortal demon, went on to punish five individual. tw // murder, r*pe, suicide, kidnappi...
5.3K 519 16
❝ 𝐓𝐚𝐞𝐡𝐲𝐮𝐧 just shifted to a new apartment and the new apartment is haunted by a cute ghost Huening Kai. He calls 𝐁𝐞𝐨𝐦𝐠𝐲𝐮 and 𝐒𝐨𝐨𝐛𝐢...
272K 16.1K 50
❝Can I have your number? It's for educational purposes.❞ © DIORTYUN Started: May 4, 2020 Completed: Aug 13, 2020 _________________________________ TX...
92.7K 5.6K 25
ꨄ In this world, a small number of people possess a supernatural ability called ebys. Two certain college ebysers seem to really not like each other...