Forever love

By shipper224

Lauren is a cold-hearted, unloving and dangerous officer with only one thing on her mind, vengeance, but will... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Camren special
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29

Chapter 19

1.8K 79 48
By shipper224

Narrators P.O.V

The doctor just stood smiling as the drip let out the poison into Camila. His mind filled with conniving thoughts. "That hot headed officer thought she could just have her way, what more can one expect from a female cop" he thought. He was so focused on the girl in front of him that shocked over took him when he was spun around and a strong hand wrapped around his throat.

It was Lauren she held him tight as he struggled to move.
"What did you inject in her drip?" Lauren shouted angrily not loosening her grip. Then the doctor in attempt to escape pushed Lauren onto Camila and ran out into the hall. It took the green eyed officer a minute to regain her composure as she clutched her abdomen and limped after the doctor.

He was fast and she could never out run him. He was looked back to see if Lauren was still chasing him and then he tripped, falling to the ground. Lauren was hot on his heels so he got up as quick as possible and began running away again. The officer took the first thing she saw and aimed at the doctor's leg.

He winced in pain as he tumbled over again but this time when he got up, Lauren was close enough to tackle him to the ground. She pinned him to the ground and asked him again "What did you inject in her?". The doctor was afraid he began randomly feeling around with his hands struggling to free himself. Then his hand met with a surgical scissors and plunged it into Lauren's side without thinking. She fell to the ground, curling into a ball crying in pain.

The doctor made his escape as other officers and nurses made their way to Lauren, who was not interested in her own health.

"GO AFTER ...HIM...GO" she ordered them. The nurses helped her up but instantly she thought of Camila and all the pain went away as she ran as fast as she could stumbling and bumping into almost every wall trying to stay standing.

She ran into Camila's room and instantly pulled out the drip. Relief washed over a pale sweaty Lauren who stood breathless holding the side of the unconscious girl's bed. Her breathing was heavy and she kept looking at the girl in front of her and for some reason the thought of losing Camz scared Lauren more than she  wanted.

She sat down besides Camila awaiting the girl to awake but the nurses arrived and had to force Lauren to let them attend to her injuries. She was reluctant but soon gave in after she got agonizing contractions due to the scissors being lodged in her side.

Later that night after Lauren had gotten patched up. Her boss arrived along with Ally at the hospital to clear some issues regarding the doctor. Lauren's superior was abit taken aback to see the two girls on the same room. They stood discussing the matter when the nurse had informed them Camila was awake.

Lauren instantly stepped towards the brunette and asked "Are you alright?" but as soon as she did that Camila's eyes widened and she sat backwards in the bed pulling her knees up to her chest. Lauren's boss held her shoulder
"Lauren..." the green eyed officer knew this meant she had to leave.

After Lauren had left her superior began questioning Camila.

"Are you okay Miss Cabello? Do you have any problems?"

The shivering girl before him spoke looking down "no, I am not okay, how can I be okay I am away from my home and my family." tears rolled down her cheeks
Lauren who was standing just outside wanted nothing more than to hug her but showed no emotion.

"I don't know anything, please let me go." Camila continued to say and then she saw Lauren and looked to the senior officer and said "Also I have one more...request...please sir keep that animal away from me"

Lauren still stood emotionless hiding the pain she felt hearing those words.

"Relax Miss Cabello" Mr. Geller said trying to lighten the mood.

"I know that you are innocent. Don't panic, I myself will take you home."

Camila looked up almost smiling with joy.

"But please first listen and understand what we have to say. Anyways now you have to rest. Take care Miss Cabello" , Mr Geller said as he exited the room indicating Lauren follow him leaving Ally behind.

Camila still sat crying and thinking intently. Ally saw this and decided to say something, she walked up to the sobbing girl and spoke.

"Camila..."

And instantly camz looked up

" I know you have been through a lot of pain over these past days but the person you have classified as an animal...saved your life tonight."

Camila stopped crying and suddenly her heart start beating faster. She was shocked by this new information and more shocked by how she reacted to it.

"You had been poisoned and if mam hadn't arrived at the right moment, you would have been dead. That's why instead of animal call her your protector, that would be more appropriate" was all Ally said before leaving.

Camila's P.O.V

My life had fallen apart ever since I met her, that murderer, murderer who had also saved me. I am beyond confused this was not the first time Lauren protected me. She had done it countless times before...why? I am torn there is a part of me that wants to figure her out, yet I am terrified of her.

She looks at me with burning rage and hate. I cannot help but wonder what is behind her tough exterior, could there be a hurt and scared Lauren? Or is she just a ruthless killer.

I hate this. Through everything I still am thinking about her. She killed my husband, he was innocent and all he wanted was for me to be happy. My future was taken from me. Lauren is the reason Alejandro refuses to acknowledge me, and I don't blame him. He is only trying to protect the family from the CSF and I am involved with them. The further I am the safer they are.

Despite everything that has happened, Lauren Jauregui you are the worst thing that ever came into my life. I sat curled up until the nurse came to check up on me. She forced me to eat and take medication. The emotions I felt were indescribable and the pain even worse. My eyes were red and swollen, my cheeks with streaks of red from the tears and my body ached.

I stared into nothing awaiting for what was to come next. Deep in thought I looked up to see a limping Lauren stand at the doorway. She looked directly at me, with her eyes, those beautiful green eyes. My heart beat faster and this was because she makes me feel uneasy....right?

Minutes past and yet we still stared at each other, these "moments" happened too often. Why did everything disappear when it was just her...with me. All the pain, fear and worry just fades away for that moment and see her flowing black hair which caressed her pale but gorgeous face on which my favorite pair of green eyes stay and moving down to her pink lips....no...camila what are you saying? What is wrong with me?

I quickly snapped out of it and looked down to my lap. After a while I looked up and she was gone. Lauren was undeniably the one person who flooded my thoughts. Good and bad...I decided to push it to the back of my mind. I had to go home somehow and be free of her.

To fall asleep again was difficult, I tossed and turned unable to find comfort. I missed my bed at home and I was paranoid, there are actually people trying to kill me. I feared for my life but I really shouldn't, Lauren would never let that happen...or she protecting me so that she can be the one to kill me. There she is again wondering in my mind.

I turned abruptly and almost fell off the bed. Frustrated I got up and decided I need some fresh air. I began walking and it felt like pins and needles in my feet, somehow I made it to a balcony and stepped out. The cool breeze hit my face and I closed my eyes. It felt so good, the weather in Miami was something else.

I turned to go back inside when I caught a glimpse of my reflection. I didn't know what to feel, I felt disappointed in myself. This crying, weak, helpless girl, this is not who I am. I went to the bathroom and instantly washed my face with cold water, it soothed my eyes and burned face.

I brushed my tangled hair and looked at myself in the mirror. I smiled, the tears came back yet I fought them. No more, I have had enough. I lay back down on the bed and closed my eyes, feeling better than I had in a long time.

Lauren's P.O.V

I should check on Camila but she is awake. Why does it bother me so much when she looks at me with that amount of fear, I wanted her to fear me...but now...Lauren get a grip of yourself. I limped through the hallway to her room.

The first thing I saw as I enter, she had fallen asleep. The little light shone through the window onto her face, her angelic face. There was something about her that made me so angry but at the same time I never want to hurt her. I sat on a chair beside her bed, it was so peaceful.

The hospital was now well guarded with officers patrolling yet I had to be with her, I had to make sure she was safe. I knew I would not get any sleep I were to try now so I decided to watch over her instead.

I sat contemplating everything that had happened so far. Alejandro was so awful yet Camila was different,she was sweet and innocent, what if she really doesn't know anything? No! What am I thinking, she is the enemy, she is his blood after all. I had to make a plan to get her to break and still stay safe. Then it hit me after hours of thinking, I instantly phoned Ally to arrange a meeting with our senior.

Time flew by quick and soon the birds started chirping and the suns rays shone bright. My eyes were heavy and I knew she would wake up and I had to leave. I got up and met with Ally. I had requested her to bring me my uniform. There was no way these injuries would stop me from getting back to work. I had to finish this.

"Remember one thing Lauren. This girl is the only one witness we have. To get the information from her, keeping her alive is very important"

"Right, sir. This is why I don't want to keep this girl at this hospital or my cell at the headquarters" I replied unsure of his reaction.

"Then?" he asked me.

"Sir with your permission I would like to move her to a safer place. All the arrangements have been made." I said knowing this was my only option left.

"That is acceptable. Also one more thing. If you show some leniency towards the girl it won't hurt your ego or your position. She already thinks you are-"

I cut him off instantly looking straight ahead..."a ruthless animal"

"Lauren listen to me, when you first joined I told you that people like Alejandro spread fear and rumours to people about the CSF. So you must ensure your actions do not reinforced what he says. Am I clear?"

"Yes sir" was all I could say. My anger filled even more. We tried to protect people yet there are people like Alejandro who make us seem like the bad guys. I had more motivation than ever to complete my mission.

Narrators P.O.V

Later that day Camila was checked out of the hospital and escorted by Ally to Lauren's jeep. The green eyed officer saw Camila walking towards the jeep through the rear view mirror. The smaller girl had trouble getting into the back seat. Lauren within impulse got out of the driver's seat and grabbed Camila's hand pushing her up into the jeep.

The brunette was afraid to even look up at this point. Lauren then continued to handcuff Camila. As the dark haired girl leaned forward to tighten Camila's cuffs their faces were so close. The scared girl looked up hoping to find her favorite pair of green orbs but met with a pair of dark black rayband sunglasses.

"To be clear I am handcuffing you because it is protocol...not because I want to." was all Lauren said before closing the door and hoping into the front seat. This left Camila wondering what that was about, Lauren was one of few words, why was she suddenly talking. Ally also took her place in the passenger seat.They drove off.

Hours past and the road got worse and more bumpy. The silence was beyond awkward, it was agonizing. Then Ally spoke "Camila, are you okay back there?"

"Yes"

"Your name, Camila, I used to have a sister with that name." Ally said in attempts to start conversation.

"Used to"

"Yes, she past away from Cancer. She suffered so much, death relieved her of her suffering."

Lauren still drove not turning to look at Ally trying to shut them out. Yet she listened.

"That would have been best for me, to relive my suffering. Why didn't you just let me die last night Lauren. You don't hesitate when killing people. Then why did you save me?" Camila asked unsure of what to expect. Lauren kept her eyes on the road and almost broke down hearing the younger girl say that.

"Ally tell her that I didn't become an officer to save her, I am supposed to protect her because she is a witness....Only a witness."Lauren spoke indirectly hoping to avoid conversation with the younger girl.

"Regarding what am I a witness. Miss Ally I don't know anything, tell her to stop the car right here and kill me. And anyways I don't have any place to return to."

Lauren was now between a point of anger, frustration and hurt. She spoke once again to Ally "Tell her that she is of no use to me if she dies."

Ally was feeling beyond uncomfortable and she wished Lauren would be nicer to Camila.

"Stop the car" Camila said worried.

"Ally tell her to sit quietly and keep her mouth shut." Lauren was getting annoyed.

"I need to use the ... the bathroom."

Lauren looked into her mirror once again and caught a glimpse of Camila. She did this often throughout the drive. "Ally how far is the meeting point?" She asked to which her junior replied "a little further"

"You will have to wait a while. Now shut up."

After that nobody spoke until the jeep finally came to a stop. Outside a shady looking building. Lauren instructed Ally to let Camila out.

"There is a bathroom in here you can use. There is no more buildings for miles after this. And be quick, I don't have all day." Lauren said as she uncuffed Camila.

The brunette walked slowly towards the entrance and then turned back quickly to see Lauren. She wanted to escape, to run away and she knew this was her chance. She entered the building and went into the bathroom stalls. The window was broken and she could easily get through it. Before she could even take a step further, she heard someone say, "wait, I cannot let you be unsupervised." It was Lauren.

Camila felt almost desperate to escape but she failed. She went into a stall and locked the door. Once she was done, she had no choice but to get back into the jeep. They travelled even further unit they arrived at a secluded area.

There was already a team of officers awaiting their arrival.

"The witness is in the car. Keep her in your custody. She is crucial to this case. That's why her life is being threatened. Don't leave her alone for even a moment. Ally will lead you where to take her. Ally you will lead. Come on everyone move." Lauren said full of authority.

"Yes mam"

The two other cars filled up ready to move. When Lauren went to her jeep to fetch Camila but before she could even reach ,there was a loud noise as Lauren's jeep blew up sending her  flying. Everyone ran out of their cars and to help her.

"Ally the girl-"

Ally looked at the jeep it was ablaze there was no way anyone would survive that.

"Mam the girl seems to be dead. How will we answer to Mr. Geller?"

Panic set in as Lauren looked shocked, she could not apprehend what had just happened.

Meanwhile back at the Cabello's residence Alejandro had gotten a call.

Alejandro: Say it again. The girl is dead?

Unknown: yes sir blown to pieces.

Alejandro: well done, I am safe now.

*end call*

Alejandro smiled as he though to himself. He was finally free of his problem. "There is no evidence and now the last witness is gone. Camila you I am so happy you are dead, stupid bitch." He thought to himself and felt victorious. He had won....or so he thought.

Camila was in a small forest area nearby the meeting place. Lauren had earlier handcuffed her to a tree. She stood there afraid and trying to break free of the metal clasping her wrists tightly. She was about to start screaming when a pair of bruised up hands unlocked the cuffs. It was Lauren she had suffered more injuries from the blast previously.

"We have to go now!" was all she said before grabbing Camila's hand and running.

"Where are you taking me?" the smaller girl tried resisting.

"Stop talking and focus on running"

Then Camila quickly stopped running and pulled her hand hard away from Lauren, this broke contact.

"STOP JUST STOP JAUREGUI, I HAVE HAD ENOUGH!" Camila shouted.

"I don't have time for this." Lauren was getting even more frustrated, she attempted grabbing a feisty Camila's hands again when the smaller girl sunk her teeth into Lauren's hand. Instantly the officer let go and the brunette ran in the opposite direction.

Lauren quickly caught her and then decided to use force. She grabbed the smaller girl's wrist tight and took her other hand which was punching her and put it behind her back yanking her forward.

"You fucking listen to me, I am not going to repeat this. I am probably the only person in this world, who wants you to stay alive. I don't know about you!" Lauren barked. The younger girl's eyes widened and she looked taken aback.

After that she followed Lauren who was clutching her hand tightly. They finally stopped at a vehicle where Ally stood at the front.

Ally stepped forward and gave Camila clothes to change into.

"Ally did everyone believe what we wanted them to?"

"Yes mam everyone in the CSF believes the girl is ...."

"Speak clearly Ally"

"that the girl is dead"

Camila rose her head so fast shocked upon hearing that.

"No-one knows that we planted a dummy instead of Camila. Also a good doctor friend of mine made a fake post mortem."

"Good work!" Lauren said sternly." To the world Camila Cabello is dead."

Hope you all enjoy!❤ Let me know.in the comments what's your opinion on the fanfic so far...should I continue?😊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

233K 6.9K 14
Camila a hopeless romantic navigates through the struggles of being in love with the most oblivious and closed woman she's ever met. G!p Lauren.
47.9K 1.6K 38
Lauren, a teenage girl who switches from juvie, jail and prison. Shes a badass that makes Students and parents fear the girl actually the whole town...
204K 5.4K 34
A hot teenager who loves to skate, smoke and drink. Skater girl with a soft heart and ready to fall in love. Finally met Lauren and Camila. Wha...
224K 5K 44
their world was built on sex, love and lies. she came with an intoxication that wasn't seen before, consuming her and demanding her. Lauren seemed t...