Power and Fire

Oleh heryouth

*cringe warning* Jason is the Future Alpha King, he's waiting to turn 18 so he can finally step on the throne... Lebih Banyak

c a s t
I M P O R T A N T
1: Jason ✔️
2: Castiel ✔️
3: Jason ✔️
4: Castiel ✔️
5: Jason ✔️
6: Castiel ✔️
7: Jason ✔️
8: Castiel ✔️
9: Jason ✔️
10: Castiel ✔️
11: Jason ✔️
12: Castiel ✔️
13: Jason ✔️
14: Castiel ✔️
15: Jason ✔️
16: Castiel ✔️
17: Jason ✔️
18: Castiel ✔️
19: Jason ✔️
20: Castiel ✔️
21: Jason ✔️
22: Castiel ✔️
23: Jason ✔️
24: Castiel ✔️
25: Jason ✔️
27: Jason ✔️
28: Castiel ✔️
29: Jason ✔️
30: Castiel ✔️
31: Jason ✔️
32: Castiel ✔️
33: Jason ✔️
34: Castiel ✔️
35: Jason✔️
36: Castiel ✔️
37: Jason✔️
38: Castiel ✔️
39: Jason ✔️
40: Castiel ✔️
41: Jason ✔️
42: Castiel ✔️
43: Jason ✔️
44: Castiel ✔️
45: Axel ✔️
46: Nero ✔️
47: Jason ✔️
48: Jason ✔️
49: Nero✔️
50: Nero✔️
51: Jason✔️
52: Castiel✔️
53: Virtutem Ignis✔️
54: Power and Fire (EXTRA/AE)
EMERGENCY
The Dawn Manifesto

26: Castiel ✔️

18.2K 561 36
Oleh heryouth

"So let me get this straight, you stopped time?" Aramazd looked at me with his eyes wide as saucers while holding a black leather agenda with the Holy Gold stamp on it.

"Yes." I said quietly while looking out from the window.

"Holy shit" He whispered while taking a deep breath.

We were currently sitting in my bedroom back at my house, I was sitting on my chair, one leg on top of the other only one foot touching the ground. I rested my chin against my hand, using my arm to support my head, facing the garden of the house.

"Did anyone see you?" He asked facing his papers once again, his golden pen securely held in between his fingers.

A pain spread through my chest when he asked me that. Did anyone see you?

"I was right I should have stayed at home." I whispered while looking at the dark roses that sit peacefully in the garden's soil, they were beautiful. Tinted a deep and dark red, it almost looked like they were painted with blood.

"Castiel are you okay?" Aramazd asked putting down his agenda and pen, the black ink leaving a small smudge in the yellowed page.

"It was all my fault." I replied quietly with tears stinging my eyes.

"Oh Cas..." He whispered while getting up heading my direction.

'Cas', Nero used to call me Cas, but after seeing him last night I don't even know if he's able to look me in the eye anymore.

"Why do you say that?" He asked while putting his cold arms around me in a comforting way. That's the thing with me and Aramazd, we have know each other since I was 5, him being the Messager of the Vampires required that he visited the other side often, when I met him he was little over 200 years old, which in human aging would be equivalent to 16. We were all about business, however after being through thick and thin with the Dead War we grew closer, he was one of the very few people that I trusted at the moment.

"Clarence Rayes was there and he's deadset on making my life a lot harder than it already is." I replied bitterly.

"What do you mean?"  He asked with a frown.

"You know Melinda right? The girl that threatened me for challenging Tiffany Prata, from Aurora's bloodline." I paused and look at him, his response being a nod, recalling one of our many conversations.

"Well, Clarence told me that she's being held on the Royal pack dungeons."

"What? Why would he be bothered by that to the point of coming to talk with you?"

"That's what I'm trying to figure out, it makes no sense. The thing is, he wasn't really complaining, he was taunting me. I know that Melinda has some sort of past with Jason that I'm not completely aware of, I thought that it was something random like an ex girlfriend but apparently is deeper than that." I replied.

"If he knows that you and Jason are mates then he probably did that to push your buttons, the mate bond is strong and easy to mess with, specially when it comes to third parties that could trigger jealousy, insecurities..." He continued

"Oh he knows that me and Jason are mates trust me." I answered with a bitter tone.

"Then he probably did that to get a reaction out of you, he somehow found a way to know that Melinda was arrested and that Jason didn't tell you and he used that excuse to create trust issues between you two." He pondered.

"That makes sense, but I just don't understand why. Why bother me? Aramazd I have a terrible feeling about this. I think that he is responsible for the possessions that are happening." I said while finally meeting his eyes.

He took a step back.

"Castiel you are aware that what you are suggesting is incredibly dangerous right?" He said while looking at me with a serious expression.

"I'm aware, just hear me out, you know that my Father granted him powers in exchange f or his soul right? And one of his abilities is-"

"Demonic invocation." He cut me off while staring at the ceiling.

I nodded and he exhaled a deep breath through his nose after pinching the bridge of his nose.

"This is bad, this is so bad." He let out frustrated.

"It's the third possession in the short time of two weeks. We need to report to the Council, I need to tell my father." I said while getting up.

"Are you sure that it he is involved in this?"

An image of last night crossed my mind.

After the demon was controlled and everyone was safe I ran outside the castle through the back doors that led to a dark forest, trying to run off before anyone saw me. As soon as I opened the door I quickly shut it behind me, I leaned against it while taking deep breaths with my eyes closed trying to shift back without anyone noticing. I was back to normal and ready to sprint back and call Carl to come pick me up without raising any suspicions when I looked to my left side and almost jumped in fright. There he stood leaned against the wall with a cigarette between his fingers, a dark cloud coming out of his mouth, his eyes red staring back at me. I stared back at him until he smirked putting out his cancer stick.

"It's been a while since I saw your wings, I almost forgot how majestic they were, truly."  Clarence said while leaving the wall and standing straight indicating that he was about to leave.

I quickly pushed him again against the wall holding him by throat, anger pulsating in my veins.

He chuckled.

"Nero could you please remove your sister? I'm having a hard time trying to breathe." He said, his voice raspy and gasping due to my hand constricting his air way.

I froze when I felt cold hands on my waist pulling me backwards, making my hand retract from Clarence's neck.

I turned around and came face to face with my brother, my twin brother.

"Nero?" I gasped.

He looked back at me his face cold and stoic not a trace of warmth, not a trace of my brother Nero.

"Why?" His demeanour didn't change.

I pushed against his chest tears pouring down my cheeks for his betrayal.

"Answer me Nero!" I pushed him again.

"Answer me!" I was about to push him again when he held both my wrists and forced me to stay put. I could overpower him, I could. But I didn't. He is my brother, my best friend, my everything.

I looked him in the eyes and said three words that still hunt my mind.

"I hate you."

His eyes softened as he whispered "I'm so sorry" and then he let me go and before I could even process anything he left with Clarence.

"Yes I'm sure"

Aramazd exhaled once again.

"I'll report this back to Lucifer first."

I simply nodded.

"It's not your fault Castiel. He's responsible for this and he will pay." He said while patting the top of my head. I nodded again in response while heading towards the door to show him his way out. When we arrived to the main entrance I was about to open the door when he interrupted me.

"You know you still haven't answered my question though." He said after a moment of silence. I kept looking ahead not replying.

"Did anyone see you?"

After Jason ordering Ethan to escort me and Isabella to the safe room we locked gazes and I'm sure that by now my eyes were glowing but somehow I couldn't look away. He eventually looked back at the matter in hand and I followed Ethan to the safe room. Once we were settled I noticed that we were the only one's here. Keeping my gaze on the floor so that they couldn't see my eyes, I asked what was going in my mind.

"Why are we the only ones here?"

"This one of the Royal's personal safe rooms, each member of the royal family has one, this one is Jason's only we know where it is." Ethan replied, his back facing me as he laid down an unconscious Bella, the alcoholic drinks finally catching up on her. I took this moment as an advantage and did the unthinkable.

I knocked Ethan unconscious with a hit in the head.

"I'm so sorry." I whispered while laying him down next to Isabella.

I immediately ran back towards the ball room, making sure to lock the door behind me so that Ethan and Bella stayed safe. Trying to remember the way back I quickly arrived to the huge celebrating room.

The first thing I noticed was the huge beast fighting an enormous black wolf whose eyes were blue like the depths of the ocean, Jason. Well Jason's wolf.

Then I sprang into action, I felt my wings ripping through my back, a burning sensation spreading through my body, my dress was replaced by my vests and fire spread hot through my veins. Like a lightning bolt I knocked the warriors down making sure that none of them saw me. Most of the room was cleared except for Axel, and somehow I had a feeling that he would be harder to take down without him noticing me. I quickly and silently creeped up behind him fire resting on both my hands, I was about to put out the fire in his head, it wouldn't hurt him, in fact it he would pass out even before the fire touched him due to the sleep inducing smoke, when he suddenly turned around and looked at me in the eyes and I watched them widen. He whispered "The Devil", his eyes full of terror and shock, his face paling and sweat dripping down his face. I tried to touch him and he stepped back flinching in fear. He was scared of me. The horror on his face made me think that he was about to pass out, but even in the terrified phase, he stayed loyal to his Alpha and ran towards Jason and the demon, I could almost hear him shouting Jason's name, something that couldn't happen, Jason can't know who I am, no one can.

Desperation filled me in, I was full on panicking in the fraction of seconds before he opened his mouth I closed my eyes and something snapped in me.

And then a flash of bright light stormed through the castle. Everyone froze.

Everyone except me.

The silence was disturbing, no one was moving. I looked at Axel and he was frozen mid step his mouth opened. I looked around and saw Jason mid air, blood oozing out of one of his wounds, while the little girl was a second away from hitting the ground and the beast, was laying on the ground with a defeated look on his face. Jason was about to jump on him and deliver the final blow. I ran to the beast and put my hands on his chest and applied pressure.

"Daemonium parere me.  Parere vestra Deo." I said letting my powers take over me, the sickening scary voice coming back once again.

(Demon obey me. Obey your God)

A dark figure like smoke quickly came out of the man's mouth, I opened the portal to the Underworld and made sure to remember to talk with the Council about this. The figure stood in front of me on its knees, head bowed down in submission.

"Ire!"  I shouted angry

(Go!)

The demon quickly entered and I closed the portal. The letter to my Father will be read face to face, this can't go on any longer. After closing the door I returned back to work. Damage assessment. I turned to my mate and sliced my leg pouring my blood on his wounds, healing him. I looked around and one by one I treated the wounded, picked the little girl and put her in a safe place and laid everyone down, their backs against the cold floor. When I was finished I shivered. It was a morbid picture on display. Several men and women laid on the floor, blood stains everywhere, each person with a different expression on their faces, eyes opened. It looked like a scene from an horror movie. And the silence. The silence was so loud that it was deafening.

What have I done.

I started shaking and closed my eyes, my knees hitting the ground with a thud, my wings shielding my body embracing me while tears started stinging my eyes. I looked once again at Axel, he saw me, I need to get rid of him. I got up and started walking towards him, a trail of fire following me, I lifted my hand a dagger in my fist and stared one last time at his eyes. His terrified eyes.

What have I done.

I  couldn't do it.

I dropped the dagger and wiped my tears.

I'll take care of him later.

"No, no one saw me."

I opened the door and Aramazd left.

A/N: Sooo that was intense (: Addressing my last note "Should I change it?" I've decided to follow your advice and keep Jason's name as it until I finish the book, once it's done, I'll go through each chapter and change his name. Thank you so much for your comments and support «3

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

10.2K 400 31
First book in the Hybrid mate series...... His name Joshsan Morgan... Future Alpha of the blood scent pack... He loves running.. And being around peo...
17K 844 25
Willow Ashen is a white wolf and never thought it was possible for her to get a mate as no one would be able to match her power... or so she thought...
132K 3.8K 20
Kyle is a gay omega. His dad abuses him because his mom died during his birth. His only salvation is finding a mate on his 16th birthday, in 6 days...
1M 27K 46
"I'm not good enough for you." I say to him. He looks at me and wipes the tears from my cheeks. "You're more than enough for me." I start to shake my...