Our Love Maze (BTS SeokjinxRe...

By destaenywrites

Lee Y/N is used to people bullying her because of her weight. Growing up a short, chubby girl, she got used t... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3 (Part 1)
Chapter 4 (Part 2)
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26 (Part 1)
Chapter 27 (Part 2)
Chapter 28 (Part 3)
Chapter 29 (Part 4)
Quarantine Special:
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Epilogue
Author's Note
An afternote because I had an idea
Special Chapter
Author's Note Pt.2
Valentine's Day Special
Message From 2021 Random Potato
Urgent Message

Chapter 32

1.8K 83 21
By destaenywrites

》3rd POV

This week had been a cloudy week so you take your car to the airport Thursday afternoon to pick up your little brother and your bestfriend. You were exited as for the first time these two boys would finally get to show off their hidden talent as neither of them really worked with music. In school they used to be in the choir and they loved to sing together for fun sometimes. For once Jimin would stop focusing on being a detective and Jungkook would focus on something other than game development or sports.

You park your car and step out heading to the inside of the airport as more clouds seem to accumulate in the sky. You hurry up and wait there patiently for both guys to arrive.

Some minutes later you see two figures disorientatedly looking around. The short guy with his round glasses turns his face and finds yours, a big smile painting his plump lips. He waves at you from the other side, taking the tall male's hand and dragging him behind with their luggage. He is the first one to wrap his arms around you and you giggle.

"Y/N! How much I missed you!" He says almost jumping when he let's you go. You missed Jimin's happy self. When you left Busan you two weren't in such good terms. He had confessed to you and you had heartlessly rejected him and broken his heart.

Jimin steps out of the way and let's Jungkook engulf you in a huge bear hug. "Noona! You don't know how much we've missed you in Busan! And when the news came up about what Jin did I wanted to be by your side. I swear I would have killed him." Jungkook trails off when he sees you lower your head and look down to the floor. "Noona, are you okay?" Jungkook places a hand on your shoulder.

You look up and give him a quick smile, "I'm okay Kookie, I just don't want to talk about him. Please restrain yourselves from hurting him please." You say looking at Jimin too, because you bet he would love to punch Jin too.

Both guys agree and then quietly follow you to the exit and into the parking lot. You search for your car and help them get their suitcases inside the trunk. Jimin and Jungkook argue over who goes at the front next to you and both end up sitting at the back with pouting faces. You laugh at their child like behavior and decide to play some music as it's starts to rain.

The two boys and you start to jam to the songs you play, making weird noises or competing to see who can hit the highest notes. When you arrive to the apartment's parking you help the boys with their bags and together you go to your apartment. You let them unpack while you decide to make dinner because soon the sun will disappear in the distance and the moon will come to say hi.

During dinner, the table is surprisingly quiet. Not a funny remark from Jungkook or Jimin dueling for his favorite dumplings. It's like they know that you are somehow grieving.

"Do you miss him?" Jungkook's blurts out of nowhere. You want to snap at him but you can't make it obvious. You can't let him know how obvious it looks.

"What do you mean?" You snort instead, eating up some noodles.

"Jin. Do you miss him?" Jimin says, raising a brow at you and you almost choke on your spicy noodles. You take a napkin and clean the sauce on your chin and frown at Jimin.

"I don't, so no more questions." Jimin crosses his arms, pushing himself away from the table with his feet. Jungkook watches you both with a lost gaze.

"You haven't spoken a word. You never told us you were even dating the guy. He professed his love for you to me. He told me he wouldn't give up on you. So I want to know if he even made you happy like he promised. Was he a good boyfriend? Look at me in the eye and tell me you don't miss him." You feel shocked at his demand. Three months ago he would have done anything to be your boyfriend, and now he was questioning how you felt about Jin because Jin supposedly loved you?

You put your chopsticks down at the side of the plate and looked at Jimin straight in the eye. "I never told you guys that I was dating Jin because we wanted to surprise you. In fact Jin asked me to marry him before the whole cheating fiasco. It is not my business what he told you because I know for one that he does not love me. He did treat me well, he actually saved me from death when I tried to kill myself four months ago. I don't understand or know what led him to cheat on me, but I guess that maybe I am not like Min-soo. She is beautiful and perfect, all that men want. And I..." you say, cutting your eye contact with Jimin and looking down at his fisted hands. "I miss him." You finally admit it and you want to slap yourself for admitting you miss him.

Even when he broke your heart he was there. He was in your heart. He was in your mind 24/7. You hated how no matter how much time you wasted running away from him, you wanted to be with him and something kept pulling you to him even as you shut your feeling away.

Out of nowhere you felt warm tears caressing your cheeks. You put your fingers to your skin to feel the tears that suddenly fall from your (e/c) eyes. Jimin's face softens and you two make eye contact again. He gives you a small smile.

"Why are you smiling?" You huff in annoyance and you can see from the corner of your eyes that your brother is between worried and amused.

"Because I saw the news. I know Jin personally and you know him. I'm a detective, and I know when things feel off. I've known there's something wrong since the news came up. Your family thinks he hurt you, but I think there's clues missing." You look at him weirdly. Mina said something similar once, Min-soo said she never even touched him. Jin keeps on trying to get your attention and convince you he did nothing. Maybe this is all you. Maybe you have made a big problem out of nothing at all. But you don't want to believe it. You want to move past people's opinion and forget about Jin.

Jimin places his hand tenderly on your cheek to wipe away the tears. "Why do you cry about it?" He asks side glancing me and opening his brown eyes widely.

"Because I don't know what to believe anymore. I think I took things out of proportion. Jimin, what do I do?" My brother takes my hand and I look at him surprised. He gives me his famous bunny smile in reassurance.

"I think you need to let him speak. Many people might tell you their different points of view, but what does your heart say? You don't have to believe what I say or what Jin says. Noona, you took care of me since I was a baby. You are my bestfriend in all the world, I know just by looking at you that there's doubt in your mind. You are confused and disoriented. Your bad memories take over and blind you from seeing the truth because you fear it is true or you fear that you were wrong and he'll diss you like you have done to him, right?" You feel like your brother just read you like an open book. He guessed it all correctly; that's how much he knows you.

Jimin takes your other hand to get your attention. "Talk to him on Sunday after we meet up at his friends' house. Think about it, okay? Now relax. Finish your food so we can sit down and catch up. I want to know what has happened since our argument." You laugh a little and nod, wiping your wet cheeks with the sleeves of your hoodie.

After dinner you did like Jimin suggested and talked about all the things that had happened since last you saw each other. Both guys were devastated to know what had happened to you and even now noticed you lost some weight. You were still chubby but not overweight. You even looked more comfortable with your weight now even though you still had your chubby cheeks, you chubby thighs and your slightly chubby stomach. You look healthier and if you wanted you were still capable of losing some more pounds, but for what? You were happy with the way you look. You were chubby and proud.

That was thanks to... thanks to Jin.

If it wasn't for him you wouldn't have embraced yourself like you did now. You knew you were not a model for all you cared, but you didn't look bad. You looked sick before with the visible collar bone and sunken eyes. Your arms were getting thinner thanks to what you were doing to yourself and your scars were proof of it. You were proud that you were able to overcome that moment. If Jin had not come into your life you would be dead by now and you recognized that. He had shown his love with no words but his actions. But you didn't know if you could still trust your heart. Sunday. On Sunday the tables would turn.

(Time skip! Sunday at Namjoon's house) (Seokjin's POV)

I am a nervous wreck. Y/N is coming over with Jimin and Jungkook who also possibly know what happened between us. After our last meeting on Sunday Namjoon acted like he didn't know my relationship with Y/N. He knew so well and it's just so ugh!

"Hyung, you okay?" Hoseok asks taking a drink out of the fridge. I snap my eyes at him and nod harshly. He looks at me with a 'you sure' look on his face and I just give him a fake smile and thumbs up. He shrugs and goes downstairs to the studio. I stay at the living room waiting for Y/N to arrive.

Min-soo said that her plan would work soon. I didn't ask her to do anything, she just did it, and I'm worried her secret plan will backfire. She is Min-soo after all and even though she apologized she is still far away from gaining my trust again.

An hour later of worrying, and feeling like hiding inside a hole, a car arrives at the front and beeps. I jump up and open the door, walking outside. I have to hold a smile as I see Y/N at the front with her bags on the side and Jimin and Jungkook at the back. The boys seem to be arguing over something and I see Y/N look back to scold them.

The three get out of the car, Jimin and Jungkook helping Y/N with her things. Then I look around for Taehyung, I thought he would come with Y/N.

"If you are looking for Tae then I'll tell you, he is coming soon. He had to run some errands before coming here." Y/N says and as if on cue an expensive looking car comes closer to us and parks behind Y/N's small car.

From the driver's side emerges Taehyung, and for the first time I see him well dressed and looking like the model he is. He locks the car and walks to us with his boxy smile. He greets Jungkook and Jimin first, then plants a kiss on his cousin's forehead. When he turns to me he stops, a firm line plays on his lips. He nods uncertain if he should say hi to me or not.

"So, um, ready to meet the boys?" I say to brake the ice and they all cheer with mumbles and nods. I smile at them and turn making them follow behind me to the inside of the house. I guide their way down to the studio where I can hear Yoongi and Namjoon discuss some things about the songs. They turn to us when they hear us come in.

"Hey." I wave to them, stepping to the side to let the three males walk in. I see them eye everything with awe and turn to the two guys with surprise. Namjoon stands up and bows.

"Hello, I'm Kim Namjoon. You can call me RM. We are waiting for Hoseok. He will arrive shortly. Please take a seat." Jungkook's eyes widen when he sees Namjoon, and the other just smiles and waves. We all do as he says, finding the nearest chair and sitting down. I see Yoongi's eyes widen when he looks over at Taehyung.

"Wait! Aren't you the famous model? V?" He asks at the later. I watch Taehyung smile and nod.

"Are you a fan?" he asks shyly with his deep, calm voice.

"No, I am not a fan. No offense. Hoseok is the fan. He bought some clothes from your Spring line. And he got some clothes for us too. He admires your style." Yoongi says and Taehyung nods. I can see that Jungkook is anxious; he looks like an exited fanboy sitting in front of Namjoon.

The door to the studio opens and Hoseok comes in. "Hello, sorry I'm late, I brought some snacks and drinks for you guys as we're gonna be here for a while." He smiles and the boy all introduce. Hoseok goes crazy when he sees Taehyung and all of the guys burst out laughing. I stay in my corner watching them quietly. When things quiet down we start the serious talking and planning.

After a while we come to the conclusion that Taehyung would help with vest as he has access to clothing from his company. He would also provide with two more makeup artist, three to four stylists and one more photographer. I would provide filming team and sound team. Jimin would provide security. Jungkook, Namjoon and Hoseok would settle for a theater or small stadium for the concert. They would be looking for the information and separate dates. Yoongi and Namjoon would make sure about the music, dividing our lines and publicity for this event. Thanks to Hoseok, Taehyung and I there might be a chance of a bigger audience because of the fangirls and fanboys.

We're special guests, but we want the rappers to shine when their time comes. Y/N is head of makeup and photography, so basically she runs the staff and everything back stage. Namjoon is our leader. I never thought I would end up as an idol, even if it's just for one night.

"Well we got this set, we have to start and we need to have some things done by this Sunday. Jin already recorded his parts so all it's left is to record your parts. I'll show you guys what you need to do." Namjoon and the three guys follow him to recording room, leaving me, Yoongi, Hoseok and Y/N in the same room alone. There's an awkward silence before Y/N speaks.

"So, um, I brought some stuff to cook. I thought you guys would be hungry after rehearsal." She smiles looking at us and waiting for an answer.

Yoongi leans on the wall and crosses his arms. "Um, sure, the kitchen is upstairs." He turns his face to me and I feel I bit of dread pull on me as he gives me a sly smirk. "Jin, please take her so she doesn't lose herself." He says,

"I can do it too!" Hoseok blurts and Yoongi sneers at him.

"No!" He snaps looking at him in the eye. "I need you to teach me the dance steps." He utters and Hoseok seems to take the hint. These guys really are annoying. Namjoon pretends I never had a relationship, Yoongi tries to set me up and leave me alone with her and Hoseok is letting Yoongi fluster me.

"But I-" I start to complain and Yoongi cuts me up.

"Go on Jin, see ya later." He waves me off and I sigh. I look over at Y/N and nod for her to follow me. She moves wordlessly, following behind me. We climb the stairs and I lead her through the small house to the kitchen. She places some bags down on the counter, taking out the things she brought.

"Can I stay?" I ask shyly, knowing that if I go back Yoongi will scold me, and I should take my chances. Y/N turns and nods quietly. I come closer to stand next to her as she washes some vegetables. "Is it too much if I help you cook?" I suggest, hugging myself.

"Ah, sure, you can help." She gives me an awkward smile and I crack up a grin as I excitedly make space and take out what we would need. Just by looking at the materials she brought I can guess what she's cooking. I put the water to boil and start to take out the ramion out of its plastic bag. I put it in carefully and place the lid as I let that get ready. I turn to take the condiments to start doing the sauce and I bump into Y/N. The spoon falls to the floor and we both lean down to take it at the same time. Our heads clash together and we wince out in pain.

"Sorry!" I mumble, rubbing my forehead. I take the spoon and give it to her.

"No, I'm sorry, I'm very clumsy ." She giggles nervously. She takes the spoon and goes back to the sink to wash it. This moment reminds me of the day we met for the first time ever. I bumped into her as we both came out of the bathroom. Her phone broke and I had decided to replace it for her. If that never happened we would have never met. After a long awkward while of cooking. We sat down to wait for everything to finish up.

"This was fun." I hear Y/N say. I look at her and smile.

"It was."

She chuckles looking down to the floor. "I never thought I would end up cooking with you today." I hum out in agreement. I look at her, leaning over her legs and resting her elbows on her knees. She sighs and for a while we say nothing. I take in a breath and decide to finally ask her.

"Did you watch the video?" Y/N looks up at me confused and straightens her back.

"What video?" She frowns and I sigh once again.

"Didn't Min-soo send you a video?" I watch her features soften and look down in embarrassment. She shakes her head and looks away. "Please watch it." I feel the tension rise between us again.

"Why should I?" She retorts, raising a brow at me.

"Because, this is my last chance. I want to at least clear my name and prove my innocence."

There's a small silence between us and after a few seconds she sighs and takes her phone out and scrolls down her messages. She opens an unknown text and there it is, the video that proves my innocence.

Y/N's finger hovers over the screen as she hesitates to play it. She takes in a breath and plays it. It starts with Min-soo sitting on top of the table half naked, placing Y/N's phone behind herself. I walk in confused at not seeing Y/N, then everything starts. My argument with Min-soo and myself trying to get her off of me. I see Y/N's hands shake as she can barely hold the phone. She ends up dropping it and I flinch. At least the phone has a good cover and it protects the screen better.

Y/N stands up abruptly and I catch a glance at her glossy eyes. "Y/N?" I call out as she starts to back away, shaking her head in disbelief.

"I'm sorry." I hear her whisper and with that she runs out of the room. I panic and run after her as I hear the front door open abruptly.

"Crap, CRAP!" I hiss.

It's raining outside. "Darn it, why did it have to be such a rainy week?" I curse under my breath.

"What happened?" I hear Namjoon ask from behind me. I turn around taking an umbrella.

"I'm not sure, she freaked out. I am going to look for her." I answer hurriedly. I open the umbrella and run outside. As I look around I find Y/N disappearing on a corner, so I run faster. Luckily I have long legs so in a minute I'm behind her.

I take her arm and yank her to me. She squeaks and gasps as our bodies clash together. I hold her waist with my other hand.

"Don't run away from me anymore Y/N."

And with that I kiss her. How long have I longed for her lips on mine.

A/N:

So I want to tell you guys that we have basically 3 to 4 chapters left to finish this book. It's quite sad to say it.

(Future RP: Bruh, I got emotional editing this chapter like damn, I have a lump in my throat. Basically note that Y/N finally realized that after all, Jin was s*xually harassed by Min-soo the night of the Awards Show and then framed for something he did not do. Men alike women can get s*xually harassed, and this is something serious that must be stopped.)

What do you guys think will happen? I would like to hear your theories about what will be going down on the next few chapters. How do you think this story will end?

Anyway, thanks for reading!!!!

Next update on Sunday!

- Random Potato ♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

101K 2.8K 25
BTS are spoiled jerks and always bully nerds, they always think that money can solve everything and life is easy. Soon they saw a nerd named Y/N and...
8.3K 32 62
-imagines -preferences -scenarios • disclaimer: mature content. read at your own risk • start: oct 12, 2019 ended: january 21, 2020
1.1M 34.7K 114
where kim taehyung and jeon jeongguk have never heard of each other, but fate (aka hoseok) has other plans for them TAEKOOK INSTAGRAM AU - Short chap...
180K 5.3K 20
Y/n, also knows as the 'ridiculously stunning foreigner' who moved to Daegu with her younger brother and her parents because of their parents work th...