MOST WANTED (COMPLETE)

By diMcLouDs

JenLisa fanfiction LISA G!P "Hey!" someone yelled. "Robber!" "What!?" I scowled. I am running fast. Have you... More

PROLOGUE: Most Wanted
Chapter 2: Favorite enemy
Chapter 3: Conscience
Chapter 4: Cake
Chapter 5: Daredevils
Chapter 6: Nice timing
Chapter 7: Innocent mistake
Chapter 8: Bulgarian
Chapter 9: The egg
Chapter 10: Persian
Chapter 11: Helps her to calm down
Chapter 12: Codenames
Chapter 13: Intel
Chapter 14: Sandwich
Chapter 15: More than a mother but family
Chapter 16: The last Persian
Chapter 17: Love is
Chapter 18: Book and Letter
Chapter 19: Nothing else matters
Chapter 20: Another mission
Chapter 21: First part
Chapter 22: Only survivor
Chapter 24: No good
Chapter 25: Innocence
Chapter 26: Lump
Chapter 27: She cares too
Chapter 28: Home
Chapter 29: Briefcase
Chapter 30: Childish
Chapter 31: Little things
Chapter 32: The day hasn't ended yet
Chapter 33: Fete for resolutions
Chapter 34: Night full of love
Chapter 35: Crack the codes
Chapter 36: Little secrets
Chapter 37: Can't take the ache
Chapter 38: Pendant
Chapter 39: Ambush
Chapter 40: Playful maturity
Chapter 41: Smart ass
Chapter 42: Born gifted
Chapter 43: Fresh start
Chapter 44: The Plan
Chapter 45: One's life suffers
Chapter 46: Chapel
Chapter 47: The tape
Chapter 48: For the sake of love ones
Chapter 49: Nosebleeds
Chapter 50: Pull another plan
Chapter 51: Endline
Chapter 52: It's just a number
Chapter 53: Freeman
Chapter 54: Special Task force
EPILOGUE: Cleared

Chapter 23: Brave

3.7K 173 34
By diMcLouDs

JENNIE's POV

I just wanted to see the house. I kinda miss it. And my parents too. I hope the house is still intact. I mean, I hope everything is still there. Hays. I suddenly felt nervous about this. After all these years, here I am, driving back to my hometown. Never thought one of this days I'd be doing this.

I really wanted to move on after what happened. I did everything I could to avenge my family. Hopefully, I won't breakdown if I see everything in our house.

After an hour, I stopped in front of the big gate we have. I grabbed the keys. I saw how rusty the chain locks on our gates. How time changes everything in the place. Dried leaves around. This fountain in front of our house looks muddy and green. Not like the time I remember.

I stared at our house for a couple of seconds and then heave a breath and inserted the key of our main door.

As expected, the government preserved this place. Covers the furnitures and everything. Still dusty. I walked around and thought of going to my room. The tiles are broken though but still looks nice.

I twisted the doorknob and went in. Gosh! My room still looks the same. My closet, my vanity.. how come they didn't sell this mansion even after years. Hays.

I walked downstairs again and tries the kitchen. I noticed a cup, no.. two cups on the table. Now, this is suspicious. I approached closer and noticed a half-empty cups of tea.

"No shit. This is still warm." I mumbled while frowning.

Then I heard something from outside. I slowly sneaked a knife from the kitchen and slowly approach the noise. Just when I'm getting closer, voices get louder.

I dropped the knife when I saw who. My chest started to pant and my eyes started to get blurry but I tried to regain my balance. I covered my mouth and they turned to me.

"Jennie?"

"Jennie?! Ohmygosh! Is that really you?!"

They were about to approach me but I stepped back.

"Y-You're alive? Jen?"

"D-Do you remember us? We thou— Y-You were dead. I s-saw t-them.. k-killed both of you.. m-mom.. d-dad.."

"W-We— "

Before they could speak again, I ran my way out of the house.

"Jen! Wait!"

I heard their voices calling me. What the fuck? Am I dreaming? Am I hallucinating? W-Why... h-how.. t-they're a-alive all this time??

It looks so real.

I drive my way away from our house. I d-don't understand. All... e-everything I d-did...

Then everything went blurry because of my tears. I can't help but to cry. So hard. I don't know what to do. Everything I did was useless. I-I've killed s-so many people.. I-I've turned to this.. p-psychopath.. k-killing non-stop for r-revenge.. that I s-shouldn't h-have done in the first place??

I turned to that corner again and drives until I reached the bottom of the stairs.

"My life is full of shits too."

It hurst so much...

•••••

Third Person's POV

"She hasn't come back yet, unnie. And it's raining hard right now. What if they locked her up!? The sun came down already! What if— Stop. She can handle herself, Catnip." Anda cuts Lisa.

"She's not answering her phone. I'm gonna follow her."

Lisa dashed outside Anda's office and went to her room to get a jacket and umbrella then went down quickly.

She drives all the way to the station to look for her. She approached an officer, busy typing something on his computer.

"Uhm, excuse me.."

"Yes, ma'am?"

"You were one of the officers who talked to Miss Jennie Kim, right? Uhm, where is she?"

"Oh.. yeah. But she already left few hours ago after we talked."

"Ah.. thank you."

Lisa bowed and went out of the station. She exhales deeply as soon as she sat on the driver's seat.

"Where could she be at this hour.."

She drove back to their safe house. She walked inside again and sighed.

"Did you find her?"

Lisa looked up and saw Anda.

"The officer said she left early. Know what.. I'll just walk and look for her everywhere. She might be gone to somewhere. Unnie, catch!"

Lisa threw the keys. Anda got startled and lost it. Lisa looked at her with mouth dropped and shook her head.

"You suddenly threw it. Sorry."

"You're getting old."

"SHUT UP!"

Lisa just laughed and throws the keys again.

"I'm going. I'm really worried."

"Try the resto, Lisa. She said, she lived there, right? Maybe she's there right now." Mermaid said.

"Right. Thank you, Chong-ah."

Lisa ran outside with her umbrella. Mermaid just shook her head with what Lisa just called her again.

•••••

"Oh.. she's not here?"

"Yeah.. I haven't seen her today." Daesung said.

Lisa's shoulders dropped and sighed deeply again.

"Anyway, thanks."

Lisa bowed to the guy and went out again.

"It's raining hard. Where are you, squirt? Aish!"

Lisa walks again and really looked for Jennie everywhere. Her feet brought her to the place she always goes to. Then she ran fast when she saw Jennie's car. She skipped some steps on the stairs and sighed in relief when she saw Jennie. But worried because Jennie's soaking wet because of the rain.

"Hey.. why are you here? Look at you."

Lisa immediately covered her with the umbrella. She removed her jacket and put it over Jennie's shoulders. She stopped when she noticed Jennie's face. She used her phone and flashed the light on Jennie's face. But the girl averted it immediately.

"Why? Why are you crying? What happened? You're so pale right now." she said and covers Jennie's head with the hood of her jacket.

"L-Lisa-yah.."

Lisa looks at Jennie softly when she uttered her name shakily. It's her first time seeing the girl like that. She felt pain when the girl talks.

"What happened?"

Lisa wipes Jennie's tears but it keeps on falling.

"L-Lisa-yah.."

Jennie grips Lisa's shirt and buried her face on the girl's chest. Lisa feels anxious and hugs Jennie.

"I-It h-hurts..."

Lisa felt Jennie's grip getting tight and cries hard. She caressed Jennie's back and hugged her tighter. She wanted to ask more but seeing Jennie, she remained silent while hugging her.

"Let's go back. And you take a bath, okay.. you'll get sick." she said anxiously.

Lisa supports Jennie as they walk to her car. She gets the key from Jennie's hand and unlocks the car. She then helped her sit. She jogged to the driver's seat and put the umbrella at the back.

She glanced at Jennie worriedly as she starts the engine. The girl is still crying. She just watched her takes off her top and wears the jacket properly and zipped it up.

"Do you want to talk about it?" Lisa asked.

But Jennie didn't answer and wears the hood again. Lisa just nodded and drives back to their safe house.

•••••

Lisa watched Jennie as she ran upstairs. Her eyes widen when Jennie got tripped and her leg hit a step. She followed her and helped her up. But Jennie continued crying while gripping her leg.

"What is happening to you.." Lisa mumbled and lifted Jennie.

The other girls are just looking at them while Lisa carried her and walks to their room.

"Take a bath.. I'll get you some clothes." she said.

Jennie removed her clothes and walks to the bathroom, but her leg hurts and stopped for a while. Lisa leaned down and stared at her leg. She saw a lump and bruise. She looked up to Jennie while the girl cries.

"Tsk. Didn't you see the steps? Why did you even get tripped on that stairs.. You should've been more careful." Lisa mutters while wiping Jennie's tears. The girl sobs really hard.

"Look at you right now.. why didn't you go back when it started raining? Or stayed in the car.. you just let yourself got wet."

Lisa continued scolding her while helping her walk to the bathroom.

"Do you want to get sick, squirt? What's wrong with you.."

Jennie is just crying. Lisa then left Jennie inside the bathroom. She left the door half-open and gets her some clothes and a towel. After that, she let the girl take a bath while she changes her clothes.

She went back down to get some ice for Jennie's leg because it's swelling and has bruise.

"What happened?" Monkey asks.

"I don't know. She's crying when I saw her."

"Where did you find her?" Bunny joins them.

"Along Cheongnam."

"What was she doing there?" Monkey asked again.

"Who knows. She's quiet the whole time." Lisa replied.

She shrugged and jogged her way back to her room. The girls just looked at each other and shrugged too. They're just worried too.

Lisa waited for Jennie to finish until she came out. She watched her walk to the bed while skipping because of her leg. She sat on the bed and spaced out. Lisa leaned down again and holds her leg. Jennie winced when Lisa puts the ice pack on her leg. She smacks Lisa's head because of it.

"Go on. Hit me. I know you just missed me.." Lisa mumbled while busy on the ice pack. Jennie just stared at her.

"Do you want to tell me why you're there.. I was looking for you everywhere, you know.. I never thought you'd be there but I saw the car." Lisa said.

"Do you want to tell me what happened to you?" Lisa looked at her.

"Where have you been all day? You didn't answer my calls or any of ours.." she continued talking.

"Ha? Do you want to talk about it?"

"I w-went to the s-station.." Jennie mumbled.

"Yeah.. I saw you go with the officers. After that?"

"They gave me the rest of the files of my p-parents' will, Lisa-yah.. and the keys to our h-house.."

"Hm? You went there?" Lisa asked while looking at Jennie's leg again. She grabbed the basin because it's dripping.

"Lisa-yah.."

"Hm?"

"Someone is there."

"At your house? Who? Landlord? Your butler? Maids? How rich are you, Miss Kim?" Lisa chuckled and put the ice pack on her leg again.

"L-Lisa-yah.." Jennie mumbled and sniffs again.

"Hm?" Lisa looked at her and knitted her brows while wiping Jennie's tears.

"S-Someone is there.. i-inside our h-house."

"Who? Who's there?"

"L-Lisa-yah.. t-they're a-alive.. my parents. They're at our house, L-Lisa-yah.."

Lisa gasped and looked at her with wide eyes.

"Your parents are alive?! What? Aren't you supposed to be happy? Gosh!"

"I saw them got killed.. I don't understand. And how could I be happy about that? I've killed people.. I was busy avenging them.. Lisa.. I fucking killed people for n-nothing.. I've become wanted because of that. Then, I saw them.. they're alive all these years.. Lisa.." Jennie cries hard again.

LISA's POV

She's right. She became a killer to take her revenge. She has killed those Persians for her parents' death. I look at her softly.

I don't feel pity though because I'm proud of how brave she is. I feel sad for what she's feeling right now.

I've finished with her leg. I dried it carefully and put the ice pack on the basin. I sat beside her and hugged her tight. I helped her wipe her tears. She sniffed hard and tries her best to calm down.

"Lisa-yah.."

"Hm?"

"My life is full of shits too."

I chuckled. I looked at her and she looked back at me. She suddenly hit my head again and laid on the bed. I looked at her and kissed her head.

"Lisa-yah.."

"Hm?"

"My head hurts."

I glared at her.

"See?! You'll get sick! Why did y— Why are you yelling at me?! Aish!" she hit my head again. Aish! This girl!

And she's back. I feel relieved.

"Lisa-yah.."

"What?"

She hit my head again.

"Ahw! Yah.. you love hitting me so much."

She suddenly laughed. I just looked at her and smiled.

"I'm hungry, Lisa-yah.."

"Do you want to eat? We have something downstairs."

"Carry me."

"I don't want to."

But she wrapped her arms around my neck again.

"My leg hurts. Carry me. Let's go.. go go!"

She pushed me a little. I just laughed at her cuteness right now. Well.. I hope she feels fine already.

"You're heav— Shut up!"

She smacks my head again.

"Ahw! Stop doing that! I'll drop you, you'll see! AHW!!"

I just heard the girls laughed while looking at us.

"She's really hea— AHW! YAH!"

"'Yah'?" and smacks my head again. Then she would laugh at me after doing that.

"Aigooo.. I thought she's crying?" Eagle mumbled.

"She's crazy.. that's why."

"What did you say!? YAH!"

She smacks my head again and turned to her food. She glared at me while munching. She's so cute. The food is bulging on her cheeks. She really looks hungry. I poked her cheeks and the foods almost came out from her mouth. I just laughed at her and steps back before she could smack me again because she's looking at me deadly right now while sitting on the table like a child fighting with her food.

--------------------------------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 29K 48
II 𝒔𝒊𝒈𝒆 𝒄𝒓𝒚𝒄𝒓𝒚 𝒌𝒂 𝒍𝒂𝒏𝒈 THIS IS AN ORIGINAL STORY FROM MY WANDERING MIND. Please respect and do not adapt and republish. Lisa g!p St...
608K 20.5K 45
A Blackpink fanfiction starring JenLisa. It's a LISA G!P for starters. +++ In frustration, she grabbed her phone. She always does this whenever she's...
48K 2K 10
Just Jennie, Lisa and some drama because of Lisa's stupid idea. #43/ 1.2k rosie #72/ 4.3k jenlisa started: 16 dec 2019 published: 7 jan 2020 complete...
159K 6.8K 25
Lisa's life was all going good as a well-known formula e racer, until this crazy girl starts claiming she once received a love letter from her. entir...