SS: You Have Become My Necess...

Por nezuko_mr_kamado

It will start after the airport scene (excluding the kidnapping track) . What if khushi too has a past which... Mais

Prologue
part 1: the new entry
Part 2: Enough
part 3: determination
part 4: Caring Asr
part 5: laad governor
part 7: someone from the past
part 8: the past
part 9: Shocked
part 10: A twist in the tale
part 11: Dasguptas
part 12- separation?
part 13: Last day
part 14: phir mile
part 15: You still care
part 16: working togather
part 17: a lunch..... date?
part 18: Now what happened
part 19: A day with you
part 20: the fashion show
part 21: one step closer
part 22: our happily ever after

part 6: a psychological thing

8.6K 405 48
Por nezuko_mr_kamado

Thanks for voting and commenting on the previous chapter. Here is the next part. Enjoy....

It was noon. Obviously because of Arnav's constant nagging and warning she couldn’t do anything since morning. Not that she was listening to him like a pati-vrata patni. But he has warned her family member not to let her do any work. And obviously his family didn't want to enter in the lion's cave willingly by disobying his order.

Khushi was literally getting bored. Its not her cup of tea to sit idle. Moreover this Arnav Singh Raizada is just glued with as if he was magnet and she is iron. How much she wants to strangle this man! And in every 2 minutes this guy is like "do you want anything? Are you feeling uneasy? Are you hungry? Lets go to the room." This concern of him is making her hell annoyed. But deep imside she was kind of liking this side of his. Only if he had shown this concern after their marriage.

It was lunch time and Anjali came to call them for lunch. Arnav and Khushi came to the dining hall. As it was sunday, everyone was present there. Arnav like a gentleman pulled Khushi's chair, made her sit and then took his place. All other members smiled seeing his new side. They were happy as because of Khushi they were getting a glimpse of their old Chhote /Bhai/ Arnav bitwa. Arnav made sure Khushi had her lunch properly and as a result Khushi's tummy was more than full.

Khushi was sitting in the living room. Everyone retired to their room to take rest. But Khushi didn't dare to go upstair as she knew
1. Arnav will lift her which she doesnt want
2. Arnav wont let him come downstair again which she doesnt want.

She was hoping that something happens that she can stay downstair for some more time. And Devi maiya heard her prayers. Ding..... Dong.....
...............................................

Hp opened the door. Who has come at this odd time thought Arnav. Arnav asked Hp that who has come.

Hp replied," Khushi bhabiji ki dost aye hain.( khushi bhabi's friend has come)"

Khushi had a wide smile hearing that. She was sure that it was Manik. Who else could that be. Arnav saw the smile on Khushi's face. He was about to ask who was that friend when he heard a loud scream of Khushi," Monkeyyyyyyyyyyy"

Manik glared at her for calling him monkey and said," Jungli"

Khushi- "hum aj tak kabhi itni khushi nahi huwe hainaur wo bhi tumhe dekhkar.( I have never beenso happy seeing you.)

Manik- I know you want to say that you have been always happy seeing me. You dont have to hide darling I know.

Khushi - In your dreams. Waise agar kisi ke ghar pe jaate hain to unko batakar jans chahiye aur khali haat nahi jaate. Itna bhi manners nahi hain tujhko?( by the way if you go to someone's house you should inform them. And you also should not go with empty hands. Dont you have this basic manners?)

Manik- Wo toh when you go to a civilized man/ woman's house not some jungli's.

Khushi- haww.... Tumne hamare sasural walon ko jungli kaha. ( haww.... You called my in-laws jungli?)

Manik- "not them but yah among them a jungli lives and her name is Khushi D.. "

Manik was about to say her real surname but Stopped much to khushi's relief.

Khushi- You know what tum bandar k bandar hi rahoge. ( you will always stay monkey)

Manik- oh that's bad. You shouldn't take jalebis from a monkey. Now what to do with this thing.

Khushi jumped in joy seeing the jalebi and hugged Manik taking the packet. Manik smiled seeing her childish behaviour and mumbled," Pagal".

All this while a certain Arnav Singh Raizada was looking at his wife shocked and at the other guy which his wife was calling as monkey with jealousy. He certainly trusts his wife now but he can't do anything with his feelings can he? It's a thing which is not in his hands. He coughs to make them aware of his presence.

Only now Khushi and Manik realized that there was another person. Manik looked at Arnav and the first thing he saw a pair of eyes spitting fire at him. Manik whispered to Khushi," Who is this aagh ka gola? ( fire ball)"

Khushi whisperingly reply," hamara pati ( my husband) Arnav Singh Raizada. "

Manik smiled mischievousy and said," Arey why didn't you tell me earlier baby? Hi Mr Raizada I am Manik Malhotra. I am sure Khushi didn't tell you about me. After all how could she tell her husband about her ex boyfriend. Its kind of awkward you see."

Arnav and Khushi looked at him shocked. Khushi knows it is Manik's habit to tease everyone. But she really didn't expected him to say that he is her boyfriend. Khushi coughed hearing him.

Arnav was about to pat his back when Manik who was sitting beside her did the same. Khushi glared at Manik.

Manik- Arey dont be shocked. Someday or other he would have gotten to know.

Khushi was about to say something when Arnav said," Mr Malhotra I trust my wife completely. I know if she had any boyfriend she would have told me." hearing his reply the Khushi was shocked would be an understatement.

"Lagta hain yeh laad governor hume chauka chauka kar marengey. (Looks like this laad governor will kill me giving shocks only)", Khushi muttered.

Manik smiled hearimg Arnav's reply. " I was just pulling your leg Mr Raizada. I am Khushi's best friend", said Manik forwarding his hand for a formal handshake.

Arnav- Arnav Singh Raizada.

Manik- Yah I know. I mean obviously I know you are ASR. After all who doesn't know you. But I didn't know that Khushi was your wife.

Arnav- So Manik, how do you know Khushi?

Khushi interrupted lest Manik might goof up," He is my Childhood friend. "

Arnav (to Khushi)- Is your name Manik?

Khushi- "par woh hamara dost hain. Isi liye humein usse kiya hua sawal ke jawab dene ka haq hain. Aur aap usse aise puch tach kyun kar rahe hain? Wo yaha humse milne aya hain aap k sawalon k jawab dene nahi.(But he is my friend. So I have the right to answer on the behalf of him. And stop your interrogation. He has come meet me not to answer your questions.)"

Khushi now completely ignored Arnav and started talking with Manik much to Arnav's annoyance. Khushi from the corner of her eyes could see Arnav's sara hua shakal ( irrotated face) and was enjoying pretty much.

Khushi now turned to Arnav," Aap ab hamare sir par baithe rahengey? Ekant naam ki chiz suni hain apne? ( now will you keep glued with me? Haven't you heard something called Privacy?)"

Arnav- Eka what???

Khushi- uff.....privacy

Arnav- So you need privacy?

Khushi- ji...

Arnav- Woh toh tumhe milne se raha. main tumhara pati hoon. Aur mein tumhe chor kar kabhi nahi jaunga. ( You wont get that. I am your husband. And I wont leave you and go anywhere.)

Khushi- Toh aap nahi manengey? ( so you won't go?)

Arnav- Hindi samajh aati hain na? ( you understnd hindi right?)
Khushi was about to argue further but all of a sadden smirked as she got a brilliant idea. She turned to Manik. "Ekhon bol. Badha chara kotha bolte parbo. ( now you say. We can talk without interruption.)"

Manik- Are you sure?

Khushi- 100%

Arnav was dumbfounded as he heard Khushi talking in another language which he doesn't even know.

Manik-" Shaina, Dhruv, Mukti, Rohan era shobai tor kotha jiges korchilo. Tader dharona ami jani tui kothay kintu bolchi na tader. Tui ki tader sathe dekha korte parbi? (  Shaina, Dhruv, Rohan, Mukti all miss you. They think I knew about you all along but didn't tell them. Can you meet them?)"

Khushi- " Tor ki mone hoy amar tader kotha mone pore na? Kintu amar kichu korar nei. Ami j obosthay ami ekhn oder sathe dekha korte chaichi na. ( do you think I dont miss them? But I am helpless. I cant meet them right now.)

Manik-" Acha baad de eshob ar amake bol to tui keno ei aguner golar sathe biye korechish? Valobasha talobasha naki? ( ok leave all that. Now tell me why did you married this fireball? Dont tell me you love him.)"

"Onek lomba kahini. Pore ekdin boli? By the way, tor ki khub koshto lagche j ami tor aguner golar sathe biye korechi?dekh ami kintu toke sob somoy bondhu mone korechi. ( long story. I will tell you later. By the way, are you feeling bad that I have married this fireball. Look I always thought you as a friend.)", Khushi teased Manik.

Manik- " Ish amar eto kharap din k ashe nai. ( I have better options.)"

"Tar mane ki Arnav Singh Raizadar jonno? ( does that mean you have feelings for Arnav Singh Raizada?)", Khushi teased him further.

Hearing his name Arnav turned at Khushi. Poor guy didnt even get a word they were speaking except for some which couldnt join for obvious reasons.

Manik- Khushi ki bacchi

Khushi giggled. " Ei tor serious kotha? ( was this your serious talk?)", khushi asked composing herself.

Manik- Nah onno kichu. Kintu pore bhablam j aj na arekdin bolbo jedin tui tor sei lomba kahini bolbi. ( no sonething else. But then I thought I will tell you the day you will share your long story.)

Khushi- Arey eta kemon kotha? ( arey this is not done yaar)

They were about to speak further when they heard nani's voice," Arey Manik bitwa. Ap kab aye? ( arey Manik. When did you come?)

Manik stood up and went near nani to touch her feet take her blessings.

Nani- Khush raho bitwa.

Manik held her and made sit on the sofa. Nani really liked this boy. "Such a well mannered boy he is", thought nani.

After sometimes, others also came downstairs. All were happy seeing Manik. Due to Manik's jovial nature everybody liked him instantly that day. Among all he was Mami's favourite because of his flirty character.

...................................................

It was near evening when Manik left from there promising he will come again. As soon as Manik left Arnav lifted Khushi and climbed upstairs.

Khushi was shocked. " What
are you doing? Put me down", she said.

"Whole day you didn't even take a bit of rest because of your stupid friend. So now until dinner time you will lie down in the bed and take rest." Arnav said as he put her down on the bed.

"Aur kis Khushi mein hum apki baat sune? Aur Manik to bewakoof mat boliye. ( and why should I hear you? Moreover dont call Manik stupid)" asked Khushi.

"What should I call a stupid other than stupid?" ArnaV asked sarcastically. Jealousy was evident from his tone.

"Kyun. Usne aapka kya bigara? ( why? What did he do to you?) asked Khushi who was now very irritated. First of all he orders her now he is calling her best friend stupid. This stupid Laad governor.

" kyun ki woh tumhare saath.... Err.... Kuch nahi( because he was......  Errr.... Nothing.) "said Arnav controlling his jealousy.

" Hamare saath kya??( What with me??)", asked Khushi.

Arnav didn't reply.

" Baat puri kijiye Mr Raizada ( complete your sentence Mr Raizada.)", said Khushi.

Arnav was about to walk away as he didn't want to show his jealousy to Khushi. He didn't want Khushi to think that he doesnt trust him. He was going away when he heard," Hum kaise bhul gaye ki baatein adhuri rakhna to aapka shoukh hain. Hamari hi galti thi ki humein laga ki aap badal rahey hain. ( how could I forget that keeping conversations incomplete is your hobby. It was my fault that I thought you are changing.)

That irked Arnav. He turned around and held Khushi's fore arms, " Because I am jealous. I didn't want to tell you because I didn't want you to think that I dont trust. Its not like that. If you love someone you can not see him/her giving attention to someone more thaN you. Its a psychological thing which I cant control. Jaan liya? Ab khush? (did you got to know? Now happy?)"

Saying this he left Khushi and went to the poolside to cool down his nerve while Khushi stood there with mixed emotion. He indirectly confessed right?

So here goes part 6. How is it? Vote if you liked it and let me know in the comment section how it was.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

204K 12.8K 17
My re-take on ArShi's remarriage. Arnav and Khushi were going to get married again in front of the whole family. On the day of marriage Dadi disclos...
283K 9.1K 30
Story starts after Holi scene. Arnav forcefully gets married to Khushi for 6 months and they consummate. The agreement says that she must be a virgin...
73.8K 2.7K 5
Khushi loved him with all her heart but her love was mistaken, misjudged by him. Shattered and heart broken she left everything behind. Arnav is left...
143K 6.7K 21
Arnav who got married to khushi for taking revenge what will happens when he will find her innocent ..will he able to rectify for his mistakes or wil...