part 4: Caring Asr

Hey guys thanks for voting and commenting. Here is the next chapted. Please ignore typos like Khushi is ignoring Arnav (^_<)....

Ps: I will use bold font whenever khushi will actually speak in English.

After getting results from Aman the workaholic ASR for the first time couldnt do any work. His mind was fully occupied with Khushi. But this time he have to do something which he have never done in his whole lifetime. Wooing one particular person and that is Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada. Little did he know if that was Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada (uff...... This girl has such a long name) then he could have wooed her easily. But this time he needs to face Khushi Dasgupta..... He wrapped up his works and headed to home.
................................................

Shantivan:

Arnav just entered into the house. He saw all the members sitting in the living room. He was about to go upstairs when he heard Anjali saying," Are wah chhote tum to sach mein office se jaldi agaye. ( are wah chhote you have really cone home early)."

Arnav smiled and was about to leave when he thought to tease his dear wife. "Kya karoon di I was not here for 11 days. So I have to make up for those days to my wife na." Saying this he left leaving the others in shock. Did he just flirt openly? Arnav while climbing the stairs could see his wifes shocked face and smirked.

He got freshen up and came downstairs to have lunch. He took his usual place. Khushi was serving everyone. When she came to Arnav he took the bowl from her hand and made her sit beside him.

Arnav- We can serve ourselves. Tum baetho aur hamare saath lunch karo. ( You sit and have lunch with us)

Saying this he takes Khushi's plate and serves her then serves himself. She was about to deny when Arnav whispered,"If you dare to deny I myself will feed you. So shut your mouth up and eat."

Khushi didnt dare to refuse now. She knew that Arnav will really feed her if she denies. But the question is why the hell is he behaving like this. Only he knows.

After lunch payal and Khushi went to the kitchen with the utensils. They were cleaning everything when they heard a commotion from the living room. Both went there to see what happened only to see that Anjali was hugging Shyam who was back from his so called trip. Khushi looked at Shyam with pure rage. Payal on the otherhand squeezed her hand to calm her down.

Anjali- I missed you Shyamji.

Shyam all the while was looking at Khushi lustfully. He eyed Khushi and replied," I missed you too." Khushi felt too digusted to stand there and so she ran to her room.

......................................................

Arshi's Room

Arnav was working in his laptop, sitting on the bed. He saw Khushi coming to the room. By her expression he clearly knew that she was angry. The last time he saw her this much angry when he said that it was good that her parents left her, while returning from Gupta house.

Arnav- What happened Khushi?

Khushi- Kuch nahi.( nothing)

Saying this she went to the closet. Taking her clothes she went into the washroom closing the door with a bang. She really needed to cool her nerves. She stood under the shower. Tears of helplessness roled down from her eyes.

After an hour or so she came out. Her eyes were swollen. Arnav could easily make out she was crying but why.

Arnav- Khushi tum ro rahi thi?( Khushi were you crying?) Your eyes are swollen. What happened.