Part 2: Enough

Thank you for voting and commenting. The next part is up. Enjoy....

Ps: I will use bold font when Khushi will actually talk in English.

It was evening. Since morning There was a lot of hustle bustle going on in RM. After all why wont there be. The elder son was coming home after 11 days. Everyone was busy, everyone except one. She was having a blank look in her eyes. She was busy in her own thoughts.

Anjali was running here and there to see if everything was prepared to welcome her dearest brother. Payal was running behind her to stop her as she was nearly 6 months pregnant ( when arshi got married she was already 1 month pregnant). Nani was making arnavs favourite aloo ki sabzi. Mami was as usual busy with her hello hi bye bye. Akash has already gone to pick up his bhai.

Amidst all there chaos khushi was lost. When arnav went to London she wanted to stop her and she wanted him to return as soon as possible. But after talking with Manik that day she was confused what to do.

Suddenly all of them heard the horn of the car indicating his arrival. All except khushi rushed to the gate to welcome him. The bell rang. There stood Arnav Singh Raizada in his black three piece suit.

Anjali as usual got emotional seeing her brother after so many days. She hugged him and he hugged her back. Then she did the arti. Arnav came inside and took nani's blessing. Then he hugged mami and smiled at payal. All took him inside. All the time his eyes was seaRching for that one person. All he wants to do is now take her in his arms and talk to her. Only he knows how he spent these 11 days without seeing her face, without talking to her.

Nani- apka safar kaisan raha bitwa. ( how was your trip bitwa?)

Arnav- it was good nani.

Mami- hello hi bye bye have you brought the things i told you arnav bitwa.

Arnav just nodded while nani amd anjali just shook their head as if saying she will never change.

Anjali looked at her brother. She could clearly see that his mind wasnt there. His eyes was looking for someone. " Kise dhund rahe ho chote.( whom are you searching chote)." anjali asked with a glint of mischief in her eyes.

Arnav-"Ki..ki. Kisiko nnnahi di"

All others chuckled seeing the ASR stammering.

Nani- Anjali bitiya ap chote ko sataiye mat. Aur Chote ap jake haat muh dho lijiye. (Anjali bitiya dont tease me chote. And chote u go and freshen up).

He just went from there not wanting to get teased further.
......................................................

Kitchen

Khushi was standing in the kitchen lost in thoughts. Anjali came there. She ran to khushi and turned the stove off.

Anjali- khushiji chapati jal rahi hai. Kis soch mei dubi hui hai aap. ( khushii chapatis are burning. Where are you lost?)

Khushi now noticed she has burned the chapati which she was frying.

Khushi- sorry di. Hamara dhyaan nahi gaya ( sorry di. I didnt notice).

Anjali- waise hume pata haye ap kis soch mei doobi hui haye. Ap jinke yaad mein khoyi hui haye wo bhi ap ko yaad kar rahe hai. Jaiye unse milke aiye. ( btw i know where are you lost. The person about whom you are thinking is also thinking about you. Go and meet him)

Khushi took a second to understand that she was talking about Arnav. She didnt want to meet him atleast not after her talk with Manik. But she couldnt refuse di. Still she thought to give a try.