part 9: Shocked

Very very thank you for commenting in the previous chapter. Here is the next part. Enjoy......

Arnav was sitting in his cabin thinking about yesterday night. Khushi asked him to stay away from her. But can he really? Yesterday night after dropping Khushi home he went for a long drive and when he came back home it was nearly 2 AM. He saw Khushi sleeping in the poolside.

He thought to keep her in the bed but then he thought if Khushi knows that he touched her she will be angry again. So he discarded the idea and thought of something else. He lied down beside her wothout disturbing her sleep. He knows Khushi is a deep sleeper so she wont get disturbed so easily.

He turned towards Khushi. A strand of her hair was falling on Khushi's face. He gently removed it and said," Sleep well my love. I promise before you wake up next morning I will be gone." And true to his words he went to office before she woke up.

Back to reality... He was thinking how to earn her forgiveness. If she doesnt let him come near her then how can he coax her. He has back to back meetings today. He indulged himself into work to keep her thoughts away which was a completely failed attempt.

....................................................

The whole 2 days Khushi didnt see Arnav. Since that night she didnt get to see his face. Forget seeing his face he hasnt even called her once. Its true that she is hurt because of his words and she herself told him to stay away but a small part of her wants to see him. last few days, he had been calling her every hour but but after that night he was purposely not coming infront of her...... No, no Khushi don't think about him. you need to concentrate on Shyam. She was thinking About Shyam and her plan when Anjali called her.

" Khushiji come and have your dinner. Chote has given us strict orders to make you eat as he wont be coming soon", Anjali said giggling.

Khushi looked at Anjali blankly. She nodded her head and sat on the dining table.

After having her dinner, she came into their room. She took her belongings and went to the poolside. She hasn't seen her but every night she see him in her dream. He comes and says her those soothing words, those soft caresses. But no, Arnav Singh Raizada will never say those words that too to Khushi Kumari Gupta. But what about those days when he cared for you retorted her heart.

"Oh shut up. I know ASR.", said her mind.

" Oh really?? Actually you are becoming like him. Thinking with your mind huh? From when did Khushi Kumari Gupta start to think from her mind?"

" Its Khushi Dasgupta. And if you have so much confidence that I was dreaming then Ok tonight we will wait for Arnavji", told her mind.

And obviously in this battle too her heart won. Her heart will get to see her Arnavji. Her heart did a happy dance in its mind. Wait a minute does heart have mind??

It was nearly two and Khushi was playing games in her phone. After her heart vs mind battle she was feeling sleepy but when her heart and mind have put their hands togather how can she sleep. Suddenly she heard a sound of the bedroom door opening. She quickly took position and acted as if she was asleep.

..........

Arnav entered his room. His eyes went directly to poolside to see the person who will give him the energy to survive another day. There she is sleeping so peacefully.

He directly went to the washroom to get changed. Khushi opened her one eye to notice his movements. She saw him coming out of washroom after getting changed and walking towards the bed.

"See I told you. You only dream that he comes to you. He didnt even care to spare a single glance", her mind said.

She closed her eyes tightly. After sometimes she felt someone's breath over her forehead. Obviously she doesnt have to open her eyes to see whose breath was that.