part 6: a psychological thing

Thanks for voting and commenting on the previous chapter. Here is the next part. Enjoy....

It was noon. Obviously because of Arnav's constant nagging and warning she couldn’t do anything since morning. Not that she was listening to him like a pati-vrata patni. But he has warned her family member not to let her do any work. And obviously his family didn't want to enter in the lion's cave willingly by disobying his order.

Khushi was literally getting bored. Its not her cup of tea to sit idle. Moreover this Arnav Singh Raizada is just glued with as if he was magnet and she is iron. How much she wants to strangle this man! And in every 2 minutes this guy is like "do you want anything? Are you feeling uneasy? Are you hungry? Lets go to the room." This concern of him is making her hell annoyed. But deep imside she was kind of liking this side of his. Only if he had shown this concern after their marriage.

It was lunch time and Anjali came to call them for lunch. Arnav and Khushi came to the dining hall. As it was sunday, everyone was present there. Arnav like a gentleman pulled Khushi's chair, made her sit and then took his place. All other members smiled seeing his new side. They were happy as because of Khushi they were getting a glimpse of their old Chhote /Bhai/ Arnav bitwa. Arnav made sure Khushi had her lunch properly and as a result Khushi's tummy was more than full.

Khushi was sitting in the living room. Everyone retired to their room to take rest. But Khushi didn't dare to go upstair as she knew
1. Arnav will lift her which she doesnt want
2. Arnav wont let him come downstair again which she doesnt want.

She was hoping that something happens that she can stay downstair for some more time. And Devi maiya heard her prayers. Ding..... Dong.....
...............................................

Hp opened the door. Who has come at this odd time thought Arnav. Arnav asked Hp that who has come.

Hp replied," Khushi bhabiji ki dost aye hain.( khushi bhabi's friend has come)"

Khushi had a wide smile hearing that. She was sure that it was Manik. Who else could that be. Arnav saw the smile on Khushi's face. He was about to ask who was that friend when he heard a loud scream of Khushi," Monkeyyyyyyyyyyy"

Manik glared at her for calling him monkey and said," Jungli"

Khushi- "hum aj tak kabhi itni khushi nahi huwe hainaur wo bhi tumhe dekhkar.( I have never beenso happy seeing you.)

Manik- I know you want to say that you have been always happy seeing me. You dont have to hide darling I know.

Khushi - In your dreams. Waise agar kisi ke ghar pe jaate hain to unko batakar jans chahiye aur khali haat nahi jaate. Itna bhi manners nahi hain tujhko?( by the way if you go to someone's house you should inform them. And you also should not go with empty hands. Dont you have this basic manners?)

Manik- Wo toh when you go to a civilized man/ woman's house not some jungli's.

Khushi- haww.... Tumne hamare sasural walon ko jungli kaha. ( haww.... You called my in-laws jungli?)

Manik- "not them but yah among them a jungli lives and her name is Khushi D.. "

Manik was about to say her real surname but Stopped much to khushi's relief.

Khushi- You know what tum bandar k bandar hi rahoge. ( you will always stay monkey)

Manik- oh that's bad. You shouldn't take jalebis from a monkey. Now what to do with this thing.

Khushi jumped in joy seeing the jalebi and hugged Manik taking the packet. Manik smiled seeing her childish behaviour and mumbled," Pagal".

All this while a certain Arnav Singh Raizada was looking at his wife shocked and at the other guy which his wife was calling as monkey with jealousy. He certainly trusts his wife now but he can't do anything with his feelings can he? It's a thing which is not in his hands. He coughs to make them aware of his presence.