part 19: A day with you

The next day, morning

Arnav's slumber broke due to a phone call. Today is Christmas so he doesn't have to go to office. He thought he could sleep for some more time today but this phone call ruined his plan.

Cursing the person inwardly, he took the call and said in his sleepy voice,"Hello?"

The person on the otherside told in her over enthusiastic voice," Hello sleepy head get up. We need to go somewhere."

Arnav looked at the screen to confirm if it was really Khushi. Yup it was actually Khushi. Why would she call him herself. And where does she want to take him? Office? But today its closed right. He was so lost in his thoughts that he forgot to reply Khushi. Khushi on the other side told," Hello..... Can you hear me?"

Arnav came back to his sense and replied," yah..... Khushi?"

Khushi-" Nahi hamari aatma( no my soul.) of course its mee."

Arnav-" oh its actually you. Did you just say we are going somewhere?"

Khushi-" yah I said. Now stop talking too much and get ready."

Arnav-" But where? Its holiday today."

Khushi-" Uff...... Sawal karna bandh kijiye aur jaldi se jaake ready ho jaiye. Hamare pass zyada waqt nahi hain. Aur haan humein apke hotel ka naam messege kar dijiye. ( uff.. Stop questioning and get ready quickly. I dont have much time. And yes please message me your hotel address.) I will pick you up within an hour."

Arnav got ready and came out of his room. Yesterday this girl was showing tantrums and today she sounds all okay. No one can guess what's going on in her mind. But he was actually happy as this was the first time Khushi herself had called him. That's when he got a call from Khushi saying she was waiting outside.

He found Khushi standing infront of her car wearing a full sleeved hoody and black jeans. He waved at her and reached near her. Khushi told him to sit inside the car and she also came to her side and started the car.

Arnav-" Hey good morning."

Khushi-" Its 12. So practically It's noon. By the way Merry Christmas."

Arnav-" oh yah merry Christmas."

Khushi smirked and said," Don't you want to know why I ruined your Christmas?"

Arnav-" Ruin?"

Khushi-" Abhi tak nahi hua? Koi nahi ab hoga. ( didn't I ruin it already? Don't worry, I will now.)"

Arnav-" Matlab? ( means?)"

Khushi-" Kuch nahi. ( nothing)"

Arnav-" By the way can I ask you something? Tumhe sunsepense banaye rakhne mein bohot maza aata hain? ( Do you love creating suspense?) Why can't you just say where we are heading to?"

Khushi laughed a little and said," bohot zyada.( very much). Thriller is my favourite genre for your information."

Arnav smirked and said," Will keep that in mind. Waise bhi will need this info in future."

Khushi didn't say anything amd just smiled. Arnav saw that Khushi was very happy today. Maybe because of Christmas. The whole London seems so beautiful and decorated. He now noticed that the whole car was filled with various packets.

He asked," What's all this packets?"

Khushi-" These are Christmas presents. "

Arnav-" Presents for whom? Atleast tell that Where are we going?"