π•­π–Šπ–†π–šπ–™π–ž 𝕬𝖓𝖉 π•³π–Šπ–— 𝕭...

By RazaMontera

The chains clanked amongst one another, giving out a final "clink" when tightened still. Some were left loose... More

.Something Undiscovered.
.The 18th Letter.
.Everyone Changed, Except One.
.I Mean, It's Not Her Fault.
.Lil' Gideon.
.Back To Old Ways.
.Lost.
.Confrontation.
.The Spirit.
.Found.
.Healing And Apologizes.
.Same Old Grunckles.
.Shopping.
.Foreign.
.No Man Left Behind.
.Prank.
.Unwanted Visitor.πŸŽƒ
.Room For One, Now For Two.πŸŽƒ
.White.πŸŽƒ
.Spice It Up.πŸŽƒ
.Parties And Secrets.πŸŽƒ
.Dark.πŸŽƒ
.Louder.πŸŽƒ
.Monster.πŸŽƒ
.Amber.
.Familiar.
.Beating.
.An Old "Friend".
.Never.
.Images.
.Sounds.
.His Return.
.Lupus.
.Irrevocable.
.Disguise.
.Enamorado.
.Greetings And Meetings.
.On Instinct.
.Something Discovered.

.Breaks n' Research.

433 29 6
By RazaMontera

"Really, I ran into a branch?" Mabel cocked her head to the side like a puppy, swinging her legs from the edge of the bed. It's saddening that out of everyone in Gravity Falls, Mabel had to be the cursed one. The girl is so sweetly innocent.

"Yeah...you weren't watching the way you were running, then you ran clean through a branch." I lied to her easily, she didn't really run into a branch as you all know, how crazy I would sound telling her she attacked Dipper like a wild dog and Bill cast a spell on her.

"Serves me right for leaving you guys behind, sooo how's my dust tastes?" My arm playfully punches her shoulder, she keeps giggling, not affected at all by my punch. Mabel herself swung her arm with intention to hit me, but it fell flat as I dodged it.

Eventually we were running around the room, climbing over furniture just hitting each other; don't know why Dipper was so worried about leaving me with Mabel, she doesn't seem like this curse is affecting her too much. I had my back against the door, her arm jutted towards my own but missed by inches.

Turning back around the frail wooden door was caked with one, long claw mark; Mabel's hand caught in the door sent wood chips fluttering to the ground. Eyes piercing yellow gazed back to me, she pulled her claws from the door and stalked towards me.

The closer she got the lower her body would go to the ground, eventually she stopped crouch. Claws tapped the ground with a rhythm, trying to hint out where her next move was going to be. Scratch me? Bite me? Attack me? Kill me?.. I'd just remembered about the bag Dipper gave me, the bag in question was in arms reach.

"Mabel, are you still in there?" Uninterrupted she kept her gaze on my eyes, the bag was placed on the edge of Dipper's bed.

"I don't know if you can hear me...but I'm just reaching for the bag, is that okay?" My arm stretched out to the paper sack, the rest of my body stayed facing Mabel. I stopped when she growled, her eyes darted back and forth as if I was testing her patience.

Everything happened so quickly, snatching the bag trying to see what was inside triggered her cursed instincts. On all fours she pushed herself off the ground, pinning both her and myself back first onto her bed.

Now I could now see why Dipper was so terrified to leave us unattended; Mabel's braces left without a trace only leaving behind a row of chalky fangs.

The chattering sound came from her throaty snarl, claws and teeth just inches away from my vitals. A spot on my chest thundered, the familiar pulsing also rattled my ribs, I dropped the bag and gripped the scarred area.

MABEL'S P.O.V🌠
My body was caught in a limbo, unable to move since I was combating these feelings I've tried to hide for so long.

Isn't it concerning how she seems uninterested in you Mabel? Rather than comfort you she's taken interest to a paper bag-

'What part of your thick brain told you that I cared?' I snarled mentally, feeling Canis hover within my thoughts. Pacifica and I were playing a game of tag, even though the room was small she didn't want to leave regardless. It was fun until he showed up, pointing out and dramatically remarking over the little things he twisted into lies and insecurities.

You're mad at the wrong person, you have obviously been trapped into this room by your own brother.

'He didn't trap me in here, I was knocked out by a branch and Pacifica carried me back to home.' Answering swiftly to defend my brother and friend, Paz didn't lie. I could smell her scent on those blankets.

He roared out a hefty chuckle, running his tongue along jagged teeth. The wispy tail curled around my upper forearm, his muzzle lowered and got on the same level as my ear.

Here, I'll just seize your moment for you. You can thank me later Mabel... He did this spirit thingy and faded out, the sickening beating thrummed through my veins, blackening my vision to an unbearable truth I didn't wish to witness.

The pressure on the bed shifted, snapping out of my trance and below Pacifica rolled to her side while squeezing her sweatshirt. The shirt shielded the scars I'd left on her skin, our heartbeats linked for just a second; in that second I felt what pain I had caused her.

Just by being near her managed to hurt her even more, I whimpered outwardly. Sitting up on my hands and knees, I move to the side on Paz's curled body; bones cracked as they took the form of something otherworldly. Fur replaced my skin, sleeking an almost mane like stretching down to my hands, now paws.

Blackening nose and sharpened teeth, along with every bone in my body changed in lengths. One final flare in my eyes and everything went faint, doing circles beside her before laying down and placing my head on her neck. Sighing as I heard her heart skip a few beats, my muzzle was close to her hand.

Pacifica peered over her shoulder and faced her body to the ceiling, raising my head to see her emotional face. The dry tear stain marked her right cheek, the other side left a tear stranded.

'If I had hands I could wipe away the tear...' I could tell, I could sense that she was scared, chilled by fear as she was staring into the eyes of a monster. Could I tell my friend, whose human instincts shout at them to run from danger and the unknown; that they had nothing to be fearful for, even a monster cares.

'Unless...' Hesitant with my own instinctual idea, leaning my neck outward until my snout was inches from her cheek I lightly licked her cheek. Opening my eye to catch her looking back causes me to flinch away, an odd part of me knew she wouldn't be accepting.

"To be honest it felt like, really gross and all," she looked away, my ears flattened by her response, upon which Pacifica moved her hand up, "t-thanks...Mabel." Her hand pats and rubs the top of my head, the warmth and softness of Paz's hand was alluring. She couldn't tell that I was smiling; however, the thumping noise made by my wagging tail gave it away.

DIPPER'S P.O.V🌲
The final note was ended with a period, sliding the journal towards Bill, in case I had written the wrong information. I watched as his only eye scanned the book's yellowing page, his body flashed.

"Your first time writing professional monster-related notes are decent, good notes Dipper. Looks like we won't be needing this anymore." At the snap of his fingers the book seemingly vanished, leaving behind the essence of blue flames; Bill continued to use his magic to clean up the desk.

"Sooo... what do we do now?" My mind was trailing back to what we just finished studying, it was enough to make me feel uneasy.

"Now we need to go to your humans trade center, the closest one." He announced.

"A human's trade center?"

"Yeah, you go there to get ingredients you don't have, and they trade it for paper and metal bits!" We go to the stairs that lead to the main level of the house, stopping at the living room.

"That's a store, those "paper and metal bits" are actually dollar bills and coins."

"Whichever it may be we must go there, your stores should have all the materials." The closest store to the Shack was a grocery store Grunkle Stan takes us to. Bill was concerned about me getting the money, seeing as I kept it hidden in the bedroom.

The stairs behind my back, the bedroom door slowly creaked open and in front was a pile of bed accessories. At first glance I thought they had left the room, panicked, my eyes fell towards our respected beds. Mine was empty, aside from the multiple socks I had lying about; Mabel's bed had two figures on top.

Three counting Waddles, curled up nearby, were Pacifica and Mabel who, well, was in her beast form. Efficiently and swiftly grabbing the hidden cash and close the door, downstairs Bill waited

"A pleasant surprise to not see them mauled up, c'mon Pine tree." The pointed tip of his head gestures at the door.

"Very funny Bill, don't think I won't hesitate to send you back." I followed, stuffing my money into the pocket in my shorts. "What exactly do we need from the store?"

"You'll see when we get there, for now," he stopped at the woods edge, looking out to the town, "this demons gonna need a way to not get caught in the public eye."

Published On: 4/24/20

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67.6K 3K 41
Mabel Pines and her twin brother Dipper are staying in Gravity Falls, Oregon for the summer. As Mabel wanders the town she meets Pacifica Northwest...
1.6K 100 6
Have you ever heard of the deep, blue Gravity Seas? It's not on any maps, and most people have never heard of it. Some people think it's a myth. But...
73.8K 2.6K 18
It's been ten long years sense the demon known as Bill Cipher took over the small town Gravity Falls. Dipper Pines and his sister Mable Pines are ba...
1.1K 37 7
You know the story of how two brothers venture too far into the unknown, with only one coming back alive? Oh? Is that not how you remember it? (Gravi...