FS| Firehouse Lovers

By Samantha_Chicago

It's Katrina Harts first day at firehouse 51. Hart Grew up alongside a family of first responders and that's... More

Not An Update! Another A/N
First Day
History Repeats
Though Day
Celebrations
Scary Call
The Better Part
Secrets
Broken
Sealstead
Birthday Girl
A Dark Day
Lonely Day
The Highs and Lows
Signs
Sad Day Big News
Big Day
"A New Detective"
"Congrats By The Way"
Nerves
Caring Too Much
The News
Protecting
Final Person
Hospital Visit
The Party
Emotional Day
It's Still Hard
Stalker
Unexpected Visitor
Hard Day
Back At Work
Back In Town
Acting Strange
Undercover
Date Night
Telling People
Everyone Knows Now
New Car
Home Sweet Home!
Visitor
Surprise
Gifts
Final Shift
Gender Reveal
"Lucky Man"
Helping Hand
Birthday Boy!
The Nursery
Finishing The Nursery
New Detective
Dress Shopping
Christmas Party
Christmas Shopping
"Guns Away"
Baby Halstead
Coming Home
Christmas Day
"Officers Down"
Awake
Unknown
Planning
Party Surprises
Lazy Day
Gunshot
Hero
"That Bad"
Wedding Shopping
"That Saved Him"
Explosion
"Spoil my fun"
Severide's
Fight
Forgive
Girls Night
Ill
Mrs Halstead
Authors Note

Pink

571 17 4
By Samantha_Chicago

I woke up and Noah was screaming. I rolled out of bed and walked through to the nursery "Hey little man" I picked Noah up and rocked him. I gave him a pacifier and walked downstairs. Noah was still crying so I rocked him while making a bottle. I walked over to the sofa and sat down. I fed Noah and rocked him until he fell asleep. Once he was asleep I walked upstairs and into the nursery. I put on the changing table and quickly changed him. I then picked him up and put him in his cot. "Night little man" I smiled and walked back through "Everything ok?" I gave Jay a slight nod then put my head on his chest and he kissed my head.

I woke up and walked into the bathroom. I jumped in a shower then brushed my teeth. I put my hair into dutch braids and walked back into my bedroom. I took out a pair of purple leggings and a purple sports bra. I put a white sports t-shirt on. Noah started crying so I walked through to the nursery and picked him up "Does someone's mouth hurt?" I walked downstairs and made Noah a bottle. I sat at the island feeding Noah while eating an apple. Once Noah was done I walked upstairs and put Noah back in his cot because he fell asleep. I grabbed a piece of paper and wrote Jay a note "I'm going running Noah was fed at 6:30 so he should be good for a little while love you Kat x" I placed the note next to Jay on the bed and ran downstairs. I grabbed my black trainers before grabbing my phone and going running. I decided Molly's was a good place to run to today.

"Hey, Herrmann" "Hey Hart bit early" "Never too early for a run" I smiled "I don't agree" "I have something to ask you later" "Why not now?" "Because I need to speak to Jay about it first" "Fine" I smiled "I'll see you later Herrmann" "Bye kid" I turned around and ran home.

I opened the door and Jay was sitting on the sofa and Noah was on his play jungle "There are my 2 boys" I smiled and walked over and kissed Jay's neck "There's my girl" I smiled and jumped over the sofa and sat next to Jay "Was it that hard to walk around?" "Yeah" I moved so I was facing Jay "What?" "I've decided who I want to do my first dance with" "Who?" "Herrmann" Jay smiled "I'm glad you made your choice" I stood up and walked over to the storage unit that had all our wedding stuff in it. I took out the card that had "Will you share a special dance with me?" I walked over to the sofa and wrote a message inside it so I could give it to Herrmann. "Hey Herrmann, we will all be missing dad on my wedding day. I need to do the traditional father-daughter dance in another way. I never dreamed that dad would be gone, you see ever since I was 17 I have looked up to you and I would be honoured if instead, you could do the dance with me? All my love Katrina Hart Future Mrs Halstead." 

I showed it to Jay "Looks good but you better go get ready so we aren't late" I nodded "I'll change Noah when I'm done" "Ok" I stood up and walked upstairs. I walked into the bathroom and took my hair out then jumped in the shower. When I got out I curled my hair then did my makeup. I walked out and looked in the wardrobe. I took out a black crop top and a long grey skirt with a slit at the right leg. I took out my black high heels and put them on. I grabbed my engagement ring and put it on. I walked into the nursery and Jay was sitting playing with Noah. "That is a sight I like" I smiled "Mmm I like that sight" I crouched down and picked Noah up "You go get ready" Jay nodded and I put Noah in his cot and picked out an outfit for him. I picked a black long-sleeved baby grow, a pair of jeans and a blue bodywarmer with his little boots. 

I picked Noah up and put him on the changing table. I changed Noah and Jay walked in "My two babies" I smiled and picked Noah up again "Did you pack his diaper bag?" "Done it" "New outfits?" "Done" "Cheesy puffs?" He nodded "Pacifiers" "Yep" "Ok" I walked out of the nursery and downstairs. "I love you" I turned around and looked at Jay "I love you too" I smiled and kissed him "Let's go before we are late" I nodded and walked out to the car. Noah was starting to fall asleep so hopefully, he would go in his car seat "Do you have his pushchair?" "Yes," I smiled and opened Noah's door. I put Noah in and strapped him in. "I'll be a minute" Jay nodded and I walked into the house and got the card for Herrmann. I shut the door and locked it. I opened the car door and got in.

I opened my door and got out. I opened Noah's door. I unstrapped Noah and lifted him out. I put him in the pushchair. "I'll push it" I nodded and closed Noah's door. We walked up to where Dani and Kelly were having a picnic "Noah is going to love that firetruck when he wakes up" "Damn right he is" I looked at Jay and we walked over to one of the picnic tables. Dani and Kelly had decorated the place with pink and blue balloons. The kids were running about wasting their energy. I looked at Jay "Bring Noah with us" he nodded and we walked over to Dani and Kelly "Don't mind me I look like a watermelon" we all laughed. Jay and I walked back over to the picnic table and sat down. Jay put the pushchair next to me so when he woke up I could grab him.
"Someone's starting to wake up" I took him out the pushchair and up him on my knee. " Well, we made you wait months to find out the gender so here it is" I had a smile on my face and when I looked at Jay he did too. Antonio and Brett yelled "Yeah so stop making us wait" I laughed and put my head on Jay's shoulder "As you wish" Dani opened the valve and at first the water came out normal and then it came out pink. As the water streamed out it created a rainbow and all the kids were memorised.

Will and Jay both shouted "I'm gonna have a niece" at the same time. I was smiling and holding Noah who was starting to get fussy. "I hope you know her Aunt Kat is going to spoil her" "I know you will" Dani laughed and I took out some cheesy puffs for Noah "There you go little man" "Do you want a beer?" I nodded "Did you need to ask that?" "No" Jay went to get us some beers. Kelly and Dani walked over "I want to hold him" "Dani you are never gonna get to hold her" "Don't I know it" I handed Noah to Kelly then handed him the packet of cheesy puffs "So what names do you have?" Kelly turned around and I read the back of his shirt "Aww I love that name" Kelly turned back around then Jay kissed my neck and handed me a beer "Thanks babe" I took a drink of my beer then turned to Jay "I'm gonna go see Herrmann" he nodded and I took the card and walked over to Herrmann who was standing with Mouch and Boden.
"Hey Hart" Cheif" I smiled "Herrmann can I borrow you for a second?" "Sure kid" we walked into an open space. "What's up?" I handed him the card and he opened it "I couldn't think of anyone else" I smiled "Of course I will kid" I smiled and hugged him "Thank you so much Herrmann" "Don't worry about it" I smiled "I'll let you get back" I walked over to the picnic table. 
"And" "He said yes" I smiled and kissed Jay "Oh Dani how do you feel about dress shopping tomorrow" "Yeah where and when" "Mine at 11?" "Sounds good" I smiled and Kelly handed me, Noah. I took another sip of my beer and turned to Jay. "So what do we still have left?" "I don't know" Kelly and Dani were playing with the kids. "It's good to see Kelly happy" "How?" "He went dark after Shay died" "He had that thing with Erin" I looked at him "As in Erin your partner" he nodded "Now that's one thing he left out in all those voicemails" I chucked and rocked Noah. Jay and I talked for a while about random things then Antonio walked over and sat opposite us. "Hey Antonio" he gave us a slight nod "Ok this might sound crazy and I wanted to ask yous something" "Hit us" "I want to propose to Sylvie but I want to do it when she's not expecting it" "What are you thinking?" I looked at Jay then back at Antonio "Your wedding" "As in one of those sisters helps sister get engaged at her wedding?" he nodded I looked at Jay "Antonio Sylvie is the closest thing to a sister and I would be happy to" "Yeah man" I smiled "So instead of throwing the bouquet I start to then walk up to Sylvie and hand her the bouquet and then you're on one knee" "Yeah basically" "We can talk about closer to the time but we would both be happy to" I smiled "Thank you two so much" Antonio stood up and walked away.
Noah had just fallen asleep again so I put him in his pushchair. I turned to Jay "So that was random" "Definitely" I kissed Jay "Let's go home it's getting late" Jay nodded and I stood up and grabbed Noah's pushchair. I waved to Dani and Kelly as we left.
 I unstrapped Noah from his pushchair and lifted him into the car. I strapped Noah in then got in the car. "I love you" "I love you too" I kissed Jay then looked at Noah.

I opened my door and then Noahs. I unstrapped Noah and walked into the house with him. "Hey sleepyhead" Noah had just woken up and I sat on the sofa. Jay handed me a bottle and I fed Noah. Jay sat next to me and I put my head on his shoulder. He moved my hair from my face and kissed my temple. "You ok?" "Just tired" Noah fell asleep again "I'll put him to bed you go get ready" I nodded and handed Noah to Jay then walked upstairs. I walked into the bathroom and took my makeup off. I put my hair up into a messy bun and walked through to the bedroom. I took my heels off and put them in the wardrobe. I got changed into Jay's CPD hoodie and a pair of shorts. Jay was standing in his boxers in the doorframe. I smiled and got into bed. Jay got in next to me and put his arms around my waist. I lay my head back and kissed him. "What would I do without you" "Oh I don't know" Jay grinned and I closed my eyes.

Dani belongs to Alexmarie_19

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.8K 346 31
Kelly and Taylor have been together since freshman year of high school and are completely in love with each other. Then one night tragedy strikes and...
232K 3.6K 43
Moving from Madrid to Chicago and starting as a paramedic at firehouse 51, all Liz Severide wants is two things: leave her old life behind and stay a...
131K 3.3K 50
Nicole Severide grew up with her older brother Kelly as one of the only people she could trust. Then she started work as a paramedic on Ambulance 61...
16.6K 462 22
This is a story about two people in love Stella Kidd and Kelly Severide, two firefighters, and how time and events shape them from who they were to...