Destiny - (Seven Deadly Sins...

By Red-Ramen

Long before time had a name, Dragons ruled the world. They had all the power they lusted. It scared people to... More

Y/n's Character Profile.
Prologue.
Chapter 1. Sins.
Chapter 3. Slumbering Envy.
Chapter 4. Give me your pain.
Chapter 5. A Journey with A Monster.
Chapter 6. Fighting Our Way To Baste Prison.
Chapter 7. Memories Of The Lost.
Chapter 8. Certain Memories of Certain People.
Chapter 9. "The New Generation?"
Chapter 10. The Start of A Festival.
Chapter 11. Pent-up Feelings.
Chapter 12. Jerk.
Chapter 13. The Worry of The Sins.
Chapter 14. The Armour Giant.
Chapter 15. Trust Was His Downfall.
Chapter 16. The Fragments.
Chapter 17. Breaking into the Capital.
Chapter 18. A Knight's Curse.
Chapter 19. With the Blood of a Demon.
Chapter 20. How to Save a Broken Soul.
Chapter 21. The Sacrifice of a Friend.
Chapter 22. The Wrath of a Dragon.
Chapter 23. Preparing for a Trip.
Mini Chapter! (Bonus)
Chapter 24. The Day of the Departed.
Chapter 25. Kiss for a Ki-Not.
Chapter 26. The Meaningful Blue Tunic.
Chapter 27. The Albion at the Camelot Wall.
Chapter 28. Dragon Meets Truth.
Chapter 29. The Scarred Girl.
Quick Question! - The Movie.
Chapter 30. Where Friendship Goes.
Chapter 31. The Trials Begin!
Chapter 32. The Promise I Made.
Chapter 33. Shaken Trust.
Chapter 34. Parting Ways.
Chapter 35. The Journey of Yakul and Jericho.
Chapter 36. Sunshine.
Chapter 37. Deadly Maze.
Chapter 38. The Clouding Skies...
Chapter 39. Sweet Relief.
Chapter 40. The Aftermath.
Chapter 41. Benevolence Falls.
Chapter 42. Purity's Hatred.
Chapter 43. The Return of a Legend.
Chapter 44. Peliodas!
Chapter 45. Unwelcomed Memories.
Chapter 46. I'll Save You.
Chapter 47. You Saved Us.
Chapter 48. Just... Shut up.
Chapter 49. A Cursed Love.
Chapter 50. Human Vs. Dragon.
Chapter 51. A New Threat.
Chapter 52. The Turning Point.
Chapter 53. In the name of...
Chapter 54. The Coldhearted.

Chapter 2. Identity.

30.4K 801 1.6K
By Red-Ramen

~Identity~

The fact of being who or what a person or thing is.

~No one's P.O.V~

Hawk blinked as he stood face to face with the animal in the middle of the tavern, who stared at him in return.

"Meliodas! No house animals!" The svine shouted as he went upstairs, leaving the red elk to stare at Y/n, who shrugged before he walked over to her, nuzzling into her side.

~No one's P.OV~

Y/n was sitting silently by one of the tables in the tavern, petting with Yakul, who was munching on corns, the loud echoes of Hawk's Mom's footsteps not bothering any of them.

"So, what's this new outfit for?" Elizabeth asked the blonde with a blush covering her cheeks, the short navy blue skirt almost showing her pink panties.

Her pink top nearly popping open by the tightness of her breasts. Somehow, Y/n couldn't help but wonder where Meliodas got it from.

"It's the tavern uniform!" Meliodas responded to the girl, holding his thumb up.

"Way to put your pervy thoughts on display there, dude." Hawk complained as Meliodas began checking the outfit out.

"You want me to collect rumors and info regarding the Seven Deadly Sins while I wait tables," Elizabeth thought back on what Meliodas had said yesterday, while the boy himself sped around her, nodding his head in approval, "Is that right?" The princess asked.

"Some intel on the Holy Knights would be okay, too." Meliodas stated from behind the girl, lifting up her skirt, revealing her pink panties to his pervy eyes, causing the princess to let out a shriek.

"Oh, don't worry. I just need to conduct a size check." Meliodas excused.

However, Y/n let out a small giggle as Hawk pulled the blonde by his hair, scolding him for his behavior.

Yakul let out a snort, Y/n held her corn filled hand out to him and he began eating anew, ignoring the commotion that Y/n found rather funny.

She perked up once she saw the princess heading her way, nervously fiddling with her finger, "Uh, Sir?" Her voice seemed uncertain as she spoke.

Y/n lifted her head, letting her know she had heard her.

"F-First of all, I never got to thank you for saving me, and helping me into Meliodas' tavern." She stuttered a little, looking at the floor, "I.. I would also like to ask for your name?"

Y/n stared at her under her hood, not knowing what to say, "Haku." Was the first thing to pop up, the familiar name made the blonde tense by the counter, he took a slow breath, continuing to clean the mug in his hands.

The princess bowed her head, "Master Haku! It's good to meet you!"

Way to steal my name, Y/n.

Haku spoke in Y/n's mind, the Dragon a little annoyed by it.

Yakul snorted at Y/n's empty hand, causing Elizabeth the shriek before jumping back while the cloaked girl simply stuffed her hand into the bag, pulling out a handful of corn, eating a little herself before straighten her hand out to Yakul.

"E-Excuse me... Sir Meliodas?" The girl stuttered, turning to the blonde, but not without nervously eyeing the eating Yakul, "There's a couple of things I've been wanting to ask you." She said, making the boy turn around to face her.

"Y/n. Do you know where she is? It's just, my father used to tell me stories about the Seven Deadly Sins and her being friends." She nervously asked.

At the topic, Meliodas decided to turn her back to the silver haired girl, "Actually, only her friends got to call her by her name, you shouldn't." He crossed his arms, looking directly down in the counter, pain visible in his green eyes, "Besides, she's, um, not here anymore."

"You mean she used to be at the tavern?" Elizabeth asked with hope in her eyes, Y/n leaned forward, the topic of herself interesting her.

"She's not here anymore, Elizabeth. She's dead." The blonde stated, lowering his head to make his blonde locks cover his eyes, which, unbeknownst to he others, turned teary by the memory.

That one girl was always his vulnerable point, and every person close to him would know by the fact of how fast he turned glum.

Y/n frowned under her hood, it was the first time she had seen Meliodas sad after her death, she had kept an eye on him and the rest of the Sins the best she could, but they kept moving and eventually lost track of them.

If Meliodas reacted this way by the simple mentioning of her name, how did the other Sins react, how are they coping in this solely moment.

I'm sure they're fine. And if not, they will be once they find out you are alive.

Or they'll hate me for eternity.

Nah, I doubt that. You are part of their family.

"Oh, we're here!" Meliodas said in a cheery voice once he felt Hawk's Mom stopping, his behavior changing in an instant, "Our next source of information, Vanya Village!"

~No one's P.O.V~

They began their trip down to the village, Yakul left behind to watch the bar - more likely to finish the corns - by himself.

"I usually buy all my liquor wherever I can find it, but Vanya's stuff is special!" Meliodas spoke with his hands in his pockets as they walked over a bridge, "The best vine you can find is here in this village. And the gruit growing along the river is used to brew Vanya ale. It got fans far and wide!"

"Well, it used to. But that famous water of theirs has gone dry." Hawk said, looking over the bridge, causing the others to stop.

The river beneath them no longer a river, but mud, "The herbs along the bank are withered, too." Elizabeth said, causing Y/n to frown.

She had been there only a few days before she got to Cains, nothing was wrong by then.

"I wonder what's going on." Meliodas stated as they once again began to walk towards the village.

The Third Princess of Liones let out a squeal, clapping her hands happily together once they got to the center of the village, seeing the villagers in the square of the village, "Just look at all the people out here at the square! Do you think it's some kind of festival?"

Y/n crossed her arms, "Doubt it." She stated once she heard the shouts of the frustrated people, along with grunts and groans from the middle of them. They seemed a little to angry for a festival.

"Hey! What's up, you guys?" Meliodas lifted his hand in a wave as he walked up to the people standing in a circle, "What's this festival for?" He asked, earning an annoyed groan from one of the men.

"Does this look like a damn festival to you?!" He shouted in anger, gesturing to the middle where at least thirty men were trying to pull out a sword from the ground, "We're trying to pull out a sword that a Holy Knight jabbed into the ground!"

"He stuck it in the ground? Why?" Y/n asked the man, her voice monotone.

"The other day, we incurred the wrath of this Holy Knight." A old man stated behind the cloaked, making her turn around to see the head of the village, "He infused the sword with mana, pierced the ground, and locked away the water under our village."

"Holy Knight? Could it be that man that you defeated the other day?" Elizabeth asked, looking at the two travelers.

"The mustache guy? Not a chance." The hooded girl said with her arms crossed, Meliodas nodded in agreement with the mysterious person, "He wasn't a Holy Knight. Trust me, the real once are a lot worse."

Y/n's (e/c) orbs were focused on the panting men, who had struggled to get the sword out just seconds before. It hadn't moved an inch.

If it continues, this village will die out.

Y/n sighed in response to Haku, she could use some of Vanya's ale.

"Only a Holy Knight has the power necessary to draw a sword belonging to another." The man looked down at the ground, a sad expression on his old face, "Breaking the news isn't going to be easy, but I'm afraid this village is done for."

A scoff sounded between Y/n and Meliodas before a little boy walked in between them, making his way to the middle of the crowd, "What's the deal with all this moaning and groaning?" The boy with orange hair asked, placing his hands on his hips.

"It's Mead!"

"A Holy Knight's sword stuck in the ground is nothing!" The little boy responded, "If my buddies, the Seven Deadly Sins were here, that sword would be gone by now!"

"Quiet, Mead!" A woman in her late forties shouted at the boy, "And whose fault is it that we're in this mess to begin with?! Do you have to mention the criminals, too?!"

"She's right! Don't make the Holy Knight angrier!" A man shouted at the boy, it didn't take long before people started shouting at the young boy, who was gritting his teeth.

A rock was thrown at the boy, but it missed and hit Y/n right in the face, leaving a red mark, "Haku!" Elizabeth shouted, lifting her hands to her chest.

"Humph! I hate you guys!"

"Yeah, well we hate you even more, Mead!" A boy shouted before several children threw rocks at him. Y/n pulled him by the shirt, leading him to the tavern while the rocks hit her body instead of his, "Why are they hitting me?"

"Well, I've definitely done things that sucked less..." Y/n voiced her opinion once they entered the tavern, Mead took a seat at one of the tables.

"Tell me, kid, why did they all-"

"Don't call me that." Mead complained, his head slumping on the table.

"What is this? A tavern?" The kid asked, looking around. Y/n nodded, walking over to the counter, where Yakul stood with an empty sack of corns, "You greedy animal." She grumbled, throwing the sack on the floor.

"Wait.... Is that really a red elk?!" The child asked, his eyes wide in wonder as Y/n petted the elk.

"Yeah."

"B-But... My village used to tell me that they all disappeared along with the Dragons thousands of years ago!"

Y/n smirked as Yakul snorted, "Well, there's a few left." She leaned on Yakul as she talked to the boy, "Back on topic, I'll feed you if you answer my questions."

"Nope! Food first!" The boy responded with a grin, making Y/n growl under her breath.

~No one's P.O.V~

A delicious looking meal was placed in front of the kid, chicken with sauce on top of it, a few vegetables on the side.

"That looks great! I can't wait to dig into this!" He said as he lifted a chicken leg, Y/n had her back turned, pouring Vanya Ale into a mug, but she could still hear Mead spitting the food out.

"I never claimed it was gonna be any good." The girl told him, making her way to the table, she sat down across the boy, placing the mug on the table, "So, is it true? That stuff about you being friends with the Seven Deadly Sins?"

"Your food was so bad I forgot..." Y/n grinned. She would never forget the time she taught Meliodas to cook, only her own skills wasn't all that great.

The boy sniffed the air, his nose catching the sweet scent of the ale, "Wait a minute! Are you drinking Vanya Ale?" He asked the girl, who held the cup up as she sipped the drink, keeping Yakul away from it with her other hand, "Should a kid on your age really be drinking that?"

"I'm not a kid." The girl responded, a little annoyed by the comment.

"Man, it tastes really good, doesn't it?"

"Yep." The girl responded, popping the 'p'.

"It's the best, sweetest, full bodied-! Or so I hear from the adults." The bell went off, making both of them look to see the trio come back, "Good to be home." Hawk muttered to himself as he closed the door while Elizabeth went to Mead and Meliodas went to the counter to get his own ale.

"Mead. I hear you're quite the prankster. The Chief in you village told me so." Elizabeth said in an almost scolding tone.

"What's with you? Who do you think you are, lady?" Mead asked with an annoyed expression.

"I really wanted my father's attention when I was little, he wasn't the father I was born to." Elizabeth told the boy as Meliodas walked over, sipping at his own ale, "One day, I climbed a really high tree to give him a good scare. He turned pale as a ghost and climbed up the tree to try and save me." The girl smiled sadly at the memory.

"He fell out of the tree and hurt himself, but luckily it wasn't serious. If he died, I know I would've never forgiven myself."

"That not why I do this kind of stuff! They're all real good to me." Mead responded, both Y/n and Meliodas was quietly sipping their alcohol, finding it even better than the conversation.

"Why do you?"

"My mom and dad were travelers. But when we made a stop at Vanya a few years ago, they both died in an epidemic." Mead spoke, memories popping up in his head, "That's when the villagers took me in and raised me as their very own. And I was so thankful they did, but-"

"You were not a part of anyone's real family." Y/n cut him off, using a low voice. Mead only nodded, shocking even Y/n herself.

HA! I got it right!

"I got jealous of everybody for having what I didn't." Tear began running down his eyes, "I started lying and pulling pranks!"

"Is that why you put the bug in the Holy Knight's drink?" Elizabeth asked in a soft voice, Mead slammed his hands on the table, standing up in his bar chair, "NO! I did that because the knight treated everyone in the village like crap!"

He used his arm to dry his tears away, "We just care so much about. Everyone in the village puts their hearts and souls into making it. But he insulted them! Holy Knights are no-good bastards!"

"Okay, and what about saying you're good friends with the Seven Deadly Sins?" Meliodas asked, both his and Y/n's mugs empty.

"I lied."

"Well, to bad. I gotta admit, I kinda had my hopes up." Meliodas sighed as he leaned back on his chair.

"What made you tell a lie like that?" Elizabeth asked the young boy, her hands locked behind her back.

"The Seven Deadly Sins are wanted by the Holy Knight, right? If they're being hunted by evil Holy Knights, doesn't that mean the Seven Deadly Sins are the good guys?"

Eyes went to Meliodas as he threw another bottle to the hooded girl before drinking of his new drink, "What?" He asked, taking a seat. Hawk and the princess simply smiled in response.

Y/n's ears twitches under her hood, the shouts and yells from the village sounded like someone talked right beside her, one of the negative things about super senses.

There is trouble in the village.

Haku' voice sounded in Y/n's head, he sounded a little angry, meaning he didn't like whatever was happening.

"That's coming from the village!" Mead shouted once he heard the distance shouts, jumping down from the chair, he sprinted to the door.

"Mead, wait!"

~No one's P.O.V~

Y/n arrived with Yakul later than Meliodas and Elizabeth - having left later - she could see the men tying three thick ropes around the sword in the ground.

She jumped off of Yakul's back as she neared the outskirts of the village, "Thank you, bud." She scratched his chin, making him let out a pleasurable sound.

She began making her way into the village, Yakul walking beside her.

She halted in her steps once she saw Elizabeth, "What happened?"

"Master Haku!" She smiled once she saw the cloaked figure, "The soldiers said that they have to pay the tax twentyfold if they don't pull the sword out before sundown." Elizabeth said with a worried expression while Meliodas stood with crossed arms, his normally happy face in a slight frown.

She calmly turned her head when she saw two soldiers - the ones she assumed pressed the village into what they were doing - laughing their asses off, their faces red while they drank Vanya Ale, "It's not even budging!" One of them laughed hysterically.

Y/n made her way over to them, Yakul beside her, "We're gonna sit here, chugging this cheap stuff and enjoy the show!" One of the soldiers told the Chief and the children, causing them to whimper.

They laughed even harder upon seeing Mead's desperate expression, tears running down his cheeks as he screamed at the sword.

"Look at the desperate expression on his face!"

Oh, I want to KILL them!

Contain yourself, Haku.

She could feel Haku move within her, his emotions running wild within both of them.

But she couldn't blame him.

Humans like them, were some of the people she hated the most, the liking of watching others suffer disgusted her.

"Here's to morons!" The soldiers' eyes widened upon no longer having their mugs in their hand. Y/n walked by them, her hand stretched out to show them the two mugs in her right hand.

She scoffed, "Anyone who doesn't appreciate good quality booze, doesn't deserve to drink it." She said as she made her way to the group of men.

She took one of the mugs in her left hand, drinking from it unbothered as the rope on the sword snapped, causing the men to fall back, dust clouds rising.

She emptied the mug in her left hand, drinking the Vanya Ale in the second mug in her right hand as she walked through the dust cloud.

She let out a pleasure sigh when she finished, "That hit the spot!" She placed the mugs beside a defeated-looking Mead, who looked at her with large eyes in response.

Meliodas watched her closely as she made her way to the sword, her black cloak winding a little up behind her, "Sorry you guys, I don't have any money for that drink." She smirked as she placed her hand on the hilt of the sword stuck in the ground.

Her action caused her the attention of multiple people who had lost hope, "How about I pay with this?" She asked, causing Meliodas' and Elizabeth's eyes to go wide as she slowly pulled the sword out of the ground with no struggle, light emerging from it as she did so.

Small lightning bolts bolting of the blade as she held it up for the people to see, all having shocked expressions as their mouths were wide open.

The fact of a simple traveler pulling out a Holy Knight's sword without a problem when forty build men couldn't.

"I-Impossible! Only a Holy Knight could pull that sword out! So, h-how did..." The people cheered once the water blew up through the gate, blowing the soldiers off.

Y/n walked over to them, the sword resting on her shoulder, "I think this is yours." She smiled under her hood at their frightened faces, stumbling to get up and lifting the sword as they ran away, screaming.

"He's incredible..." Meliodas muttered to himself, his hand coming up to cup his chin as he looked at the cloaked figure, watching as the soldiers ran for their lives.

"Mister! That was so amazing!" Mead walked up to her, his eyes shining brightly with wonder and amazement.

"Enough about me, don't you have something left to do?" Y/n asked the boy, looking up at the others, the rest of the people stood there with saddened expressions.

"Mead, we were wrong. Can you ever forgive us for treating you that way?" The Chief asked the child while Elizabeth, Meliodas, and Hawk made their way over to Y/n, who stood behind him.

"But what right do I have to forgive you?" Mead asked with a pout, "It's not like I'm part of the village."

Meliodas pushed him forward, "Go on."

"Hey, what do you mean 'go on'?!" Mead shouted at the boy, "After all, I really don't belong here." Mead said, drying his tears.

Y/n placed her hand on one of Yakul's horns as the villagers started calling his name, "You can lie to yourself all you want," Y/n stated as Mead threw himself at the villagers, tears in his eyes, "But you can't fool your own heart."

Elizabeth looked at the one she knew as Haku, the setting sun hitting just right to reveal her lower face, seeing no smile plastered on her lips upon their reunion.

~No one's P.O.V~

"I, uh.... I'm not really sure if I'm ready. I've never done anything like this." Elizabeth told the tavern owner, cupping her left cheek as, hiding the blush on them, "My heart's pounding."

"Ah, I see. It's your first time." Meliodas responded, leaning in closer to the princess, "Could you just say that again? But slower." He asked, his voice turning deeper as he spoke.

"What are you doing with her, you pervert?!" Hawk screenched.

"Just focus on your waitressing today. Don't worry about gathering any intel." Meliodas told Elizabeth, leaning on the counter as he looked at the cloaked figure, "Relax out there. That's the most important thing."

"Right! I will be relaxed!"

And so, the three watched as she failed miserably.

"So," Meliodas began, his wide eyes shifting to the cloaked figure, "Where did you find a red elk?" He asked, his green eyes narrowing slightly.

"In the woods." She stated.

Meliodas deadpanned, "Okay. How old are you?" He asked, not really knowing what he would use that to.

"About 16. Yeah, around that." She answered simply, watching as the princess talked with Mead, who was allowed up on Yakul's back.

Something nagged Meliodas about the person, "When are you gonna take that hood off?" He asked, slightly irritated by a reason unknown to himself.

She shrugged in response.

"Wow, you really don't talk much." Upon feeling something heading their way, Y/n stood up, walking away from the Sin of Wrath.

~No one's P.O.V~

"Oh, Master Haku." Elizabeth lifted her head from her knees upon hearing the footsteps, she looked over her shoulder to her heading towards her.

"Hey." She responded, looking at the sky behind the princess, not noticing Meliodas looking at them through the window.

"I'm sorry. I know I'm supposed to be working now. But when a saw Mead and the villagers, it brought up a lot of memories of my father."

"Is that right?" Y/n asked, lifting her hand to look as far as she could.

"I just hope he's okay..."

"Just around here..."

"I shouldn't be doing this. This is no time to be wallowing in homesickness." Elizabeth continued to the half-listening girl.

"A little to the left?" Y/n asked the voice in her head.

"But I've seen so many people suffer under the oppression of the Holy Knights." She lowered her head, "But with a princess like me, their chances don't seem to good."

Y/n looked at the girl, "Well, you found Meliodas and I, you've gotten further than you know." Y/n spoke, looking back up into the sky when Elizabeth's blue eyes looked at her.

"If you hadn't been trying everything you could to help your people, you wouldn't have stumbled into me, and I wouldn't have brought you to one of the Sins." She looked at the princess, "They'd have no chance at all."

"So, Haku, you're saying there's something I'm meant to do?" Elizabeth asked softly while Meliodas made his way out of the tavern.

"Exactly." She lifted her finger, "Except for one thing."

"What?" Elizabeth asked, lifting her head a little.

Her next words caused both of Meliodas' green orbs to open completely.

"I'm going by Y/n." She said before she saluted, she caught a spear in her hand and got pulled down the cliff side, at the end, Y/n landed harshly, the power creating a crater before she flew on by the pull of the spear.

The thunder roaring from it ripped her sleeve off along with her hood, destroying them completely, before she got pulled through various building of the village, destroying them.

She bared her feet into the ground, slowing the spear down to finally come to a stop.

She took a deep breath before looking up, feeling Haku's powers rush through her like adrenaline.

Meliodas, Elizabeth, and Hawk arrived just in time to see Y/n throw the spear back to where it came from.

"Ha! Long time no see, Meliodas!" Y/n smiled brightly, waving at the blonde with her blood covered hand.

He came to a halt, his eyes wide open as he spotted the blue dragon circling around her shoulder.

His eyes gleamed over with tears as he was pulled into a state of denial, "Elizabeth, get back! It's not her!" He shouted at the girl, and yet, he knew no one would ever be able to get anywhere near your beauty.

The way your (h/c) hair would blow in the wind with your magnificent (e/c) hidden in a closed-eyed smile as you would wave to him.

The smile he always believe was meant for him, and no one else. That smile...

Was the exact same thing that made Meliodas break down in tears when he saw the girl in front of him, displaying it to him, the girl he believed to be dead.

He fell to his knees, his hands clenching to his white shirt, right above his heart, because it hurt him, it hurt him to know that she had been alive all that time, and never let him know.

Arms - that was hotter than any normal human being - wrapped around the usually cheerful boy in a hug, and his pain seemed to be knocked down once he found himself in the warm embrace of the love of his life.

"Meliodas," The boy found himself whimpering a bit at the soft tone she spoke with.

"Y/n. It's you..." The boy spoke instead, looking up at the girl to be met by a sweet smile, "It really is you this time, right?" He asked, cupping her cheek, he let his thumb softly glide over Y/n's lower lip.

"I'm here, Meliodas." She leaned into his hand, reassuring him, "I'm not leaving you again." She told him ever so softly, feeling as if she spoke too loud, he would break into tears again.

"Are you gonna promise me that?"

"Promise."

~No one's P.O.V~

"Sir Gilthunder!" The shout sounded after a spear had pierced through the tower, destroying it, "Are you alright?! Sir Gil-" The knight cut himself off, when he saw the spear - that had been aimed perfectly for Gilthunder's head - stuck in his seat, blood rolling down on his cheek from the new cut caused by the spear, his entire body tilted a little to the right to avoid being killed.

"It's just as I thought, you're alive, aren't you?" Gilthunder asked no one in particular, staring in the direction the spear came from, "... Y/n."

~No one's P.O.V~

"Are you really her?" Elizabeth asked the girl in a whisper to not wake the Sin of Wrath up from his slumber, "Are you really the Last Dragon?" She asked with her hands clasped together in front of her.

Y/n let out a little giggle, "I sure am." She said, still trying to make the blonde let go of her hand, but even in his sleep, he resisted, "Didn't you see his reaction?"

Y/n sighed, whispering to the boy that he needed to let go, in response, she got a innocent mumbled 'no' from him, his grip tightening a little.

"Did that spear belong to the Holy Knight who attacked the village?" Hawk asked the girl, who was sitting on Meliodas' bed.

"Probably so." She responded, looking at her hand that had almost healed up the cut completely, leaving a scar behind that also would fade, "I think that spear was our cue to leave as soon as we can."

"But what if Vanya Village is attacked again?" Elizabeth asked, a little sad that she'd have to leave a destroyed place behind.

"They would be in way more danger if we were to stay." Y/n told her with a little smile, getting a little blush from the princess.

"It'd be nice if we could find some place to hide out." Hawk spoke.

"Wait a minute."

"What is it?" Y/n asked over Meliodas' mumbling.

"Earlier, Mead said that he never wanted to go to the Forest of White Dreams. In fact, he said even Holy Knights steer clear of it." Elizabeth said lowly, keeping her voice steady as she hid her blush.

"Really? Sounds good to me." Hawk said, looking at the silver-haired girl.

"That settles it, then. Except that we're not gonna be hiding out." Y/n stood up, prying Meliodas' hand out of her own, leaving him to reach out after it in his sleep, feeling his hand empty the second she pulled away.

"'Cause we're gonna be doing exactly what we should." She said with confidence, hitting her fist into the palm of her hand.

"What do you mean by that?" Hawk asked the girl, blinking.

"You don't think..."

"Yeah." Y/n nodded, "I bet one of us is living there." With a grin, she lifted her thumb, "Okay! Let's find another Sin!"

~No one's P.O.V~
~14 years ago~

"Melio!" Y/n, who looked about the age of 14, called out to the blonde. An apron around her along with a cooking hat on.

"Right here!" The blonde cheered, tying an apron on as he came walking into the kitchen.

"Okay! So, today imma teach you how to bake a pie!" Y/n told him proudly, a butter knife between her fingers, spinning it on her middle finger.

The blonde bowed to the older girl, "Teach me, Master Y/n!" Y/n ruffled Meliodas' hair, letting her fingers softly comb through it, "And that, I shall do, young pupil."

"First, we peel the skin." Y/n stated, throwing a knight Meliodas, followed by an apple, they both threw them into the air, cutting them into bits.

"Oh," Meliodas pouted a little as their apple pieces landed on the floor, both quick to pick them up.

"Take a bowl of flour." Y/n smiled, placing a bowl on the table with way too much flour in it.

"Then, just a pinch of salt, right?" Meliodas asked, getting a nod in response. He threw a handful salt into the bowl.

"And now, you mix it up!" Y/n said letting Meliodas do it, by the time he finished doing so, a lot of flour covered the two, almost making them look like ghosts, Y/n picked up the dough and threw it around.

"Stretch the dough." She span it on her finger, making it get a large pizza form, Meliodas filled his arms with apples, walking happily over to the girl, dumping the raw apples in the dough she held open, "Fill it with apples!"

"Then we bake it!" Y/n cheered, closing the dough together.

And out came a delicious looking apple pie, "Wow! It looks good." Y/n smiled.

"I paid extra attention to that last part." Meliodas nodded, Y/n took her chef hat in her hands, placing on the blonde's head.

It fell over his eyes, as he had to hold it up with his hand, "Seems like the pupil turned into a master." Y/n grinned, giving him a thumb up.

"Now, let's give the others a taste."

And that was the day that the six members of the Seven Deadly Sins learned to never eat something any of them offered ever again.

Not when it was cooked by them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.9K 2.5K 17
♡︎♥︎⇨ "AHHH!, ELIZABETH IS SO SO CUTE ESPECIALLY WHEN SHE'S BRAVE!!" ------------------------- In Which The Sin of Love known as [Name] Kanroji is o...
285 9 11
A young girl dreamt of finding her soulmate one day like her daddy did. She waited 3,000 years for him but when she met him her hearts shattered when...
87.1K 2.7K 15
The curse had been broken, Meliodas had finally after so many thousands of years broken the curse forcing the ever cycle of Elizabeth being reincarna...
429K 12.6K 18
Since the age of 5 (Y/n) (L/n) has been a thief, it started with one or two things then changed into hundreds, thousands and even millions. She is kn...